Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate 20:10 - Aug 25 with 4546 viewsbonymine

Not seen anything posted on here so thought I’d put up this link about Dai stepping down as the Trust’s Legal Affiliate ...

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2020/08/23/trust-board-updates/

Dai has put in an incredible amount of time and effort as the Trust’s Legal Affiliate over many years and he has also committed to following through his involvement with regard to the ongoing legal action against the Sellouts until it’s conclusion.

On a personal note, I had the pleasure of playing alongside Dai in local league football many moons ago in the mid 80’s before he went off to Uni ; he’s a great lad whom I hold in the highest regard as a passionate Jack and somebody who has worked tirelessly for many, many years on the fans’ behalf.

Thank you for everything Dai & wishing you and your family all the best for the future.

Once a Jack always a Jack 💪💪💪

YJB

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 09:41 - Aug 26 with 3298 viewsNotLoyal

I like Dai and his brother Stuart.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 10:06 - Aug 26 with 3287 viewschad

A loss indeed. Many thanks to Dai for all the considerable work put into the Trust, and ongoing commitment to the legal action. Much appreciated.

Echo BM’s very best wishes to Dai and his family, and wishing him well in his new ventures.
Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 10:57 - Aug 26 with 3263 viewsNotLoyal

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 10:06 - Aug 26 by chad

A loss indeed. Many thanks to Dai for all the considerable work put into the Trust, and ongoing commitment to the legal action. Much appreciated.

Echo BM’s very best wishes to Dai and his family, and wishing him well in his new ventures.

He is a good guy, spoken numerous times.
One of Montys mates tho 😉

OK I've changed it.

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 07:54 - Aug 27 with 3125 viewspikeypaul

A big loss.

Shame other trust members priorities were / are for the benefit of the sellouts, unlike Dai whose soul interest was the good of the club and fans.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 13:12 - Aug 27 with 3082 viewsReslovenSwan1

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 07:54 - Aug 27 by pikeypaul

A big loss.

Shame other trust members priorities were / are for the benefit of the sellouts, unlike Dai whose soul interest was the good of the club and fans.

Hopefully this is a clear out to move the Trust onto a new era of cooperation with the other shareholders. I do not agree with the Trust leaving the club and converting from a pressure group minority shareholder focussed on the interests of the fans to a financial service investment Trust of some sort. The US mjority shareholders are not the ravenous asset stripping profiteers projected by some on here. All the evidence is against this.

The Trust need to have a 5% holding with millions in the bank (preferably actively managed if allowed) with cash avaialble for match funding.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 15:55 - Aug 27 with 3044 viewsNotLoyal

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 07:54 - Aug 27 by pikeypaul

A big loss.

The whole trust was unfocused throughout the decisive days when they should have grown a pair and gone viral as a United front. Deciding not to take action, then deciding they would, it’s open to A complete ripping apart in cross examination if the matter ever does go to court. Which I doubt. Their whole attitude has been like the bloke now in Phylissis job on the trust, full of arrogance and secretive nonsense, an aura of im better than you and thinking they are better than the average supporter because they hold some perceived status and little knowledge. Anyone who has seen and read their bullshit on here will agree. There’s been a few of them, but Phil I will leave to the side in all that, I don’t hold grudges in that respect.
A disgrace, each of them should stick their chins out and close their eyes, a complete shambles.

OK I've changed it.

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 17:07 - Aug 27 with 3019 viewsswancity

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 15:55 - Aug 27 by NotLoyal

The whole trust was unfocused throughout the decisive days when they should have grown a pair and gone viral as a United front. Deciding not to take action, then deciding they would, it’s open to A complete ripping apart in cross examination if the matter ever does go to court. Which I doubt. Their whole attitude has been like the bloke now in Phylissis job on the trust, full of arrogance and secretive nonsense, an aura of im better than you and thinking they are better than the average supporter because they hold some perceived status and little knowledge. Anyone who has seen and read their bullshit on here will agree. There’s been a few of them, but Phil I will leave to the side in all that, I don’t hold grudges in that respect.
A disgrace, each of them should stick their chins out and close their eyes, a complete shambles.

Agreed but they’ve always been fighting a men against boys battle

Now they have had opportunities to turn the tables only to fluff their lines. They now have a final chance to redeem themselves and I wish them well but they do need to grow a pair of testicles..

Reading between the lines I’m not sure if they’ve got enough about them to proceed with the legal action and I really hope I’m wrong.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 17:15 - Aug 27 with 3013 viewsNotLoyal

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 17:07 - Aug 27 by swancity

Now they have had opportunities to turn the tables only to fluff their lines. They now have a final chance to redeem themselves and I wish them well but they do need to grow a pair of testicles..

Reading between the lines I’m not sure if they’ve got enough about them to proceed with the legal action and I really hope I’m wrong.

Half of them are and were internet warriors, big and mouthy on here and other sites as proven time and time again, and there were more than a few of them, but cowering lifeless cowards in the flesh. The yanks must be shaking in their boots at the thought of the new trust chairman and his conceited attitude.
Out of their depth, out of their comfort zone and totally unqualified not only to converse as real adults but have a spine to back up what they threaten and say when it’s safe behind a keyboard.
Hopeless cowards.

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 17:35 - Aug 27 with 3000 viewsswancity

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 17:15 - Aug 27 by NotLoyal

Half of them are and were internet warriors, big and mouthy on here and other sites as proven time and time again, and there were more than a few of them, but cowering lifeless cowards in the flesh. The yanks must be shaking in their boots at the thought of the new trust chairman and his conceited attitude.
Out of their depth, out of their comfort zone and totally unqualified not only to converse as real adults but have a spine to back up what they threaten and say when it’s safe behind a keyboard.
Hopeless cowards.

Yes but they also got taken in completely by the previous owners. Gullible and lost sight of their purpose and identity completely. And I can see that they’re still making the same old mistakes. Sadly yes out of their depth and content with the perceived glory of things like seats in directors box, meals, drinks, meetings when none of that needs to be happening. And never did.

Impressionable people.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 19:06 - Aug 27 with 2963 viewsReslovenSwan1

The time to sell was between annoucement of the deal in March 2016 and closure of the deal 4 months later. That was the open window. They did not take it. It would have cost them some minor fees and tax with no effect on the smotth running of the club.

To force a sale 4 -5 years later costs a whole lot more and send the club into chaos where everyone losses. No win no fee deals are commonly around 40- 50%. It seems to me those voting for legal action now were asleep at the wheel in 2016.

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 20:09 - Aug 27 with 2931 viewsdobjack2

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 19:06 - Aug 27 by ReslovenSwan1

The time to sell was between annoucement of the deal in March 2016 and closure of the deal 4 months later. That was the open window. They did not take it. It would have cost them some minor fees and tax with no effect on the smotth running of the club.

To force a sale 4 -5 years later costs a whole lot more and send the club into chaos where everyone losses. No win no fee deals are commonly around 40- 50%. It seems to me those voting for legal action now were asleep at the wheel in 2016.

Interesting that you say that the trust did not take an opportunity to sell between certain dates.

What offer was made to them for their shares?
Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 21:23 - Aug 27 with 2891 viewsReslovenSwan1

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 20:09 - Aug 27 by dobjack2

Interesting that you say that the trust did not take an opportunity to sell between certain dates.

What offer was made to them for their shares?

In Spring 2016 if they wanted to be part of the sale they would have said so then. Now 4 years later they are clearly stating they want to sell 100%. Why did they not say that in 2016.?

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 00:16 - Aug 28 with 2810 viewsdobjack2

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 21:23 - Aug 27 by ReslovenSwan1

In Spring 2016 if they wanted to be part of the sale they would have said so then. Now 4 years later they are clearly stating they want to sell 100%. Why did they not say that in 2016.?

Didn’t answer the question did you?
Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 02:50 - Aug 28 with 2796 viewsNotLoyal

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 17:35 - Aug 27 by swancity

Yes but they also got taken in completely by the previous owners. Gullible and lost sight of their purpose and identity completely. And I can see that they’re still making the same old mistakes. Sadly yes out of their depth and content with the perceived glory of things like seats in directors box, meals, drinks, meetings when none of that needs to be happening. And never did.

Impressionable people.

Who were all present when Hamer did it, Mclure did it, Lewis did it, Petty tried it etc.
You would think the thick idiots may have cottoned on.
Personal agendas come first, that’s the problem 😉

OK I've changed it.

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 02:51 - Aug 28 with 2793 viewsNotLoyal

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 19:06 - Aug 27 by ReslovenSwan1

With their spines in A&E.

OK I've changed it.

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 08:20 - Aug 28 with 2747 viewsBillyChong

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 17:07 - Aug 27 by swancity

Make or break for the Trust this, and a big chance for some to make amends for previous bad advice to members and poor decision making. One last shot, get out of the directors box on match day, stop rubbing shoulders with Birch and go for the jugular.
Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 12:37 - Aug 28 with 2694 viewsReslovenSwan1

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 08:20 - Aug 28 by BillyChong

Make or break for the Trust this, and a big chance for some to make amends for previous bad advice to members and poor decision making. One last shot, get out of the directors box on match day, stop rubbing shoulders with Birch and go for the jugular.

The little guy acting real tough. it is on two conditions.

1) Use a "vehicle" (The institution of the Trust) with no personal financial costs

2) No personal liablity for the risks of losing.

The results of winning are worse than losing.

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 17:11 - Aug 28 with 2628 viewsBillyChong

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 12:37 - Aug 28 by ReslovenSwan1

The little guy acting real tough. it is on two conditions.

1) Use a "vehicle" (The institution of the Trust) with no personal financial costs

2) No personal liablity for the risks of losing.

The results of winning are worse than losing.

Who’s the little guy?
Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 21:15 - Aug 28 with 2587 viewsReslovenSwan1

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 17:11 - Aug 28 by BillyChong

Who’s the little guy?

The Trust member 'hawks' who want legal action using the vehicle virtually given to them 18 years ago by the people they want to take to court. Going to court will be a major set back for all concerned in the concept of fan part ownerhip.

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 22:13 - Aug 29 with 2472 viewsBillyChong

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 21:15 - Aug 28 by ReslovenSwan1

The Trust member 'hawks' who want legal action using the vehicle virtually given to them 18 years ago by the people they want to take to court. Going to court will be a major set back for all concerned in the concept of fan part ownerhip.

Can’t face losing hospitality smelling bum seats after the sell outs every week in hospitality pal?
Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 00:05 - Aug 30 with 2436 viewsReslovenSwan1

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 22:13 - Aug 29 by BillyChong

Can’t face losing hospitality smelling bum seats after the sell outs every week in hospitality pal?

I am not sure what you are on about, as the English is not great, but since I am an outsider it makes very little difference. Who did what to whom is irrelevant to me.
The Trust held 21% of the club and still do, so have lost nothing. If they wanted to sell they would have put themselves up for sale at some point. The club will go up and down the leagues as almost all teams do. The Trust may get diluted but they have not put a bean into the club since 18 years and have seen massive valuation growth.

They cannot share investment because they have not ran their affairs properly and have not been willing to share in the responsibility for making investment directly into the club. As every home owner knows you have to keep access to some cash in case the boiler goes of the roof needs fixing. They look champagne charlies to me that just realised life can be tough.

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 20:17 - Aug 31 with 2306 viewsdobjack2

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 00:05 - Aug 30 by ReslovenSwan1

I am not sure what you are on about, as the English is not great, but since I am an outsider it makes very little difference. Who did what to whom is irrelevant to me.
The Trust held 21% of the club and still do, so have lost nothing. If they wanted to sell they would have put themselves up for sale at some point. The club will go up and down the leagues as almost all teams do. The Trust may get diluted but they have not put a bean into the club since 18 years and have seen massive valuation growth.

They cannot share investment because they have not ran their affairs properly and have not been willing to share in the responsibility for making investment directly into the club. As every home owner knows you have to keep access to some cash in case the boiler goes of the roof needs fixing. They look champagne charlies to me that just realised life can be tough.

As we got into a terrible financial mess on relegation it would seem to me that the selling shareholders were unable to run the affairs of the club properly and appeared to throw their toys out of the pram when the proposed sale to the first American consortium fell through.

Opinions eh?!
Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 12:35 - Sep 1 with 2221 viewsReslovenSwan1

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 20:17 - Aug 31 by dobjack2

As we got into a terrible financial mess on relegation it would seem to me that the selling shareholders were unable to run the affairs of the club properly and appeared to throw their toys out of the pram when the proposed sale to the first American consortium fell through.

Opinions eh?!

The selling shareholders could certainly run the affairs of the club because they did it.
2002 -2016 was without doubt the greatest era in the club's history.

They did however before the sale point out to the fans, they were struggling to compete at Premier League level against clubs with different business models involving huge debts. You may remember discussions concerning the forced sale of Shelvey.

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 12:49 - Sep 1 with 2210 viewsTreforys_Jack

Why did they sell? For personal gain and wealth or for the good of the club? And with hindsight, do you reckon they would do the same again.

Personally and my opinion only is they were gutless, sneaky and blinded by $$$$.
Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 15:27 - Sep 1 with 2181 viewsdobjack2

Dai Little Swans Trust Legal Affiliate on 12:35 - Sep 1 by ReslovenSwan1

The selling shareholders could certainly run the affairs of the club because they did it.
2002 -2016 was without doubt the greatest era in the club's history.

They did however before the sale point out to the fans, they were struggling to compete at Premier League level against clubs with different business models involving huge debts. You may remember discussions concerning the forced sale of Shelvey.

I think that in the Premier League they stumbled into a flawed business plan that could only run on Sky tv money and would fall apart on relegation, which is what happened. Success followed by struggles until finally relegation from the Premier League has come at great cost to the club. What does the club have as a legacy of its time in the Premier League?

I also believe that they knew the problems with their business model and wanted to cash in on their shares before the inevitable relegation. I also believe that they weren’t too fussy who they sold to, as long as they had their money

Opinions eh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024