Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR decide not to take the knee. 20:43 - Sep 18 with 4137 viewsFlashberryjack

QPR decided not to take the knee at tonight's game, although Coventry were happy to to take the knee.

Correct decision or not ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 05:51 - Sep 21 with 835 viewsAndy1300

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 20:11 - Sep 20 by Fireboy2

Knew you would bite

'forced to take the knee'

Why dont you just take a chill pill and calm down?

Things like BLM dont get to me at all.

And it isnt because I'm a snowflake leftie, it's because I am not bothered about things i cannot change.

You want to take note Andrew, it might help your blood pressure.

My blood pressure is fine.

You’d be surprised at what you can change with people powe.

Number 1 team in Wales

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 07:10 - Sep 21 with 813 viewsKilkennyjack

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 21:49 - Sep 19 by Andy1300

The replies were pathetic and I didn’t throw my toys out of the pram I disagreed and stood by my principles
[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 21:50]

🍼

Beware of the Risen People

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 07:20 - Sep 21 with 810 viewsAndy1300

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 07:10 - Sep 21 by Kilkennyjack

🍼

Number 1 team in Wales

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 09:39 - Sep 21 with 789 viewsjasper_T

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 22:48 - Sep 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Nothing to do with being uncomfortable with it. It’s about knowing that it is not based on reality and is causing unrest in America.

I don’t live in America so it doesn’t affect me to feel comfortable or uncomfortable, but for someone with a huge interest in American politics I can see the damage it is doing for normal people while these mega rich superstars stir the racial pot.

Still not one person has been able to say where the oppression is in the United States for black people. Not a single poster.

So you're just not listening. Or choosing not to listen more likely.

Telling that you consider "causing unrest" to "normal people" to be a greater evil than police murdering a woman in her own home (having raided the wrong one) and facing no punishment. There is a long list of injustices being protested, and yet you want to focus on the actions/"hypocrisy" of the rich and famous to deflect from any attention on suffering of those they are standing in solidarity with. It simply doesn't exist, you say.
QPR decide not to take the knee. on 12:14 - Sep 21 with 766 viewsReslovenSwan1

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 09:39 - Sep 21 by jasper_T

Telling that you consider "causing unrest" to "normal people" to be a greater evil than police murdering a woman in her own home (having raided the wrong one) and facing no punishment. There is a long list of injustices being protested, and yet you want to focus on the actions/"hypocrisy" of the rich and famous to deflect from any attention on suffering of those they are standing in solidarity with. It simply doesn't exist, you say.

The Trayvon Martin case was the most outrageous event in Black relations and had nothing to do with the police. The USA police deserve some understanding in my view and i for one will not criticize them. They go to work in the inner city areas to apply the law where armed gang members sell and use halucinatory narcotics. This is a particular probelm in black communities and celebrated in violent pop culture. There is not room for misunderstandings. People must obey police instructions or face very severe consquences. This is understood by the locals. Even in the UK anyone carrying a gun with evil intent can expect police execution no matter their social status or skin colour. This happen to the man in Tottenham.

Wise sage since Toshack era

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 13:54 - Sep 21 with 753 viewsDr_Parnassus

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 09:39 - Sep 21 by jasper_T

Listening to who? About what?

Are you talking about Breonna Taylor? They didn’t raid the wrong house, it sounds like you are listening to propaganda. They had a legal warrant to raid the home. Her boyfriend shot at police through the bedroom door and they returned fire, as they rightly should have. It had nothing to do with race.

Police brutality happens to every single race. I can only suggest it may be you that isn’t listening, or indeed listening too much to people with a vested interest.

You may think that 30+ people dead, countless injured and $700m+ worth of damage to people’s homes and businesses is acceptable but I most certainly don’t, and neither no any other sane individuals.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 14:19 - Sep 21 with 746 viewsHighjack

Ferdy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54237179

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 19:30 - Sep 21 with 684 viewsFlashberryjack

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 14:19 - Sep 21 by Highjack

Ferdy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54237179

Done far more harm to racial harmony than anything else in the last ten years, and the longer it goes on the worse it will get.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 19:40 - Sep 21 with 680 viewsAndy1300

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 19:30 - Sep 21 by Flashberryjack

Done far more harm to racial harmony than anything else in the last ten years, and the longer it goes on the worse it will get.

Yep, but we are not allowed that opinion though.

Number 1 team in Wales

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 19:48 - Sep 21 with 671 viewsonehunglow

Problem is people in GB have no idea as to what police brutality is.

I did a little exchange with a east European country some years ago and there is a different concept and perception of a police who ARE brutal,if by that one means excessive force. That said, I’ve little empathy with violent criminals who use the most excessive violence for gain .

I d rather we have more Police brutality here as clearly the soft touchy feels attitude of senior police ,Courts and politicians has contributed to the utter contempt many have for the laws of the land and of self restraint .

Police are feared in Turkey and many east European countries ,the Gendarmerie and Carribineri don’t feck around either and criminals know they will suffer pain if caught.

Our fook criminals have an army of people only to willing to support them and keep them from out of jail whilst maintaining their family in the process.

I fook detest criminals more than Police. Some do not.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 21:27 - Sep 21 with 636 viewsKilkennyjack

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 19:48 - Sep 21 by onehunglow

Problem is people in GB have no idea as to what police brutality is.

I did a little exchange with a east European country some years ago and there is a different concept and perception of a police who ARE brutal,if by that one means excessive force. That said, I’ve little empathy with violent criminals who use the most excessive violence for gain .

I d rather we have more Police brutality here as clearly the soft touchy feels attitude of senior police ,Courts and politicians has contributed to the utter contempt many have for the laws of the land and of self restraint .

Police are feared in Turkey and many east European countries ,the Gendarmerie and Carribineri don’t feck around either and criminals know they will suffer pain if caught.

Our fook criminals have an army of people only to willing to support them and keep them from out of jail whilst maintaining their family in the process.

I fook detest criminals more than Police. Some do not.

Thr Police are funded by the people.

They work for the people with the consent of the people.

We dont admire police violence or police brutality.
We dont admire institutional racism.
We dont admire collusion.

Police operate within the rule of Law, just like anyone else.

Beware of the Risen People

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 21:55 - Sep 21 with 626 viewsDr_Parnassus

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 13:54 - Sep 21 by Dr_Parnassus

Listening to who? About what?

Are you talking about Breonna Taylor? They didn’t raid the wrong house, it sounds like you are listening to propaganda. They had a legal warrant to raid the home. Her boyfriend shot at police through the bedroom door and they returned fire, as they rightly should have. It had nothing to do with race.

Police brutality happens to every single race. I can only suggest it may be you that isn’t listening, or indeed listening too much to people with a vested interest.

You may think that 30+ people dead, countless injured and $700m+ worth of damage to people’s homes and businesses is acceptable but I most certainly don’t, and neither no any other sane individuals.

Bump... jasper?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 12:57 - Sep 22 with 563 viewsonehunglow

And good luck to you Killy.

The Police,as it happens,in any poll you like are THE most respected profession,way ahead of Bxxxxxxer,accountants,politicians,doctors even. It is a job easy to criticise and hard to do.

You also have one hand behind your back when dealing with people trying to stab/shoot/have acid chucked over you or have a pair of illegal dogs set on you.

Quite why the fook they still sign up beats the sheet out of me.

You cannot arrest everyone without a confrontation.
You cannot expect all to go to jail happily
You cant expect to believe criminals
You cant expect backing from politicans
You wont get back up from the public
You can expect them to be defended by better legal chaps than those who prosecute
You can expect your missus to get a knock on the door to say he/she wont be home after his /her shift and be given a contact number for the hospital.

I got slashed once ,hospitalised and we were due to go out that evening on our anniversary. My missus had to cancel the table which was bad enough but she had to ask the neighbours ,who we loathed,to look after our ,at that time ,very young kids . That was the worst thing.

I pity them .

QPR decide not to take the knee. on 12:59 - Sep 22 with 562 viewsonehunglow

Les Ferdinand has had racial abuse in plenty and he now says the knee bending is passe ,like the clapping on the doorstep

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024