Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp 08:51 - Sep 22 with 9133 viewsAndy1300

This post has been edited by an administrator

Number 1 team in Wales

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 10:03 - Sep 22 with 2939 viewsbuilthjack

I understand that a lot of them will be doing the hard work on local farms. They cant get locals to do it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 10:40 - Sep 22 with 2917 viewsHighjack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 10:03 - Sep 22 by builthjack

I understand that a lot of them will be doing the hard work on local farms. They cant get locals to do it.

They won’t have work visas Shirley? How will they be allowed to work?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 10:42 - Sep 22 with 2913 viewsAndy1300

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 10:40 - Sep 22 by Highjack

They won’t have work visas Shirley? How will they be allowed to work?

And they should self isolate or 14 days.

You wouldn’t want to live around those parts if you are a woman.

Number 1 team in Wales

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 10:45 - Sep 22 with 2909 viewsraynor94

Well done Drakeford!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 10:48 - Sep 22 with 2903 viewsHighjack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 10:45 - Sep 22 by raynor94

Well done Drakeford!

He’s gorgeous, charming and inspirational. The perfect package.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 10:52 - Sep 22 with 2897 viewsHighjack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 10:48 - Sep 22 by Highjack

He’s gorgeous, charming and inspirational. The perfect package.

To clarify when I say perfect package I am referring to Mr Drakeford as a whole and not his naughty bits, although I am sure they are magnificent.

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 11:33 - Sep 22 with 2867 viewsScotia

I don't think dumping a couple of hundred young, single men to live in rural Pembrokeshire is a good idea no matter where they are from.
Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 12:24 - Sep 22 with 2833 viewspikeypaul

Talking sh!te again.

They will not be working for their keep that is for sure, the Great British tax payer will be forking out like normal,thats why they travel 1000s of miles through safe countries to get to the land of milk and honey.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 12:42 - Sep 22 with 2821 viewsonehunglow

These poor unfortunate buggers.

We 'll see now how welcoming people are in Wales

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 12:49 - Sep 22 with 2810 viewsLohengrin

Where are you getting that from?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 12:53 - Sep 22 with 2805 viewsCatullus

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 12:42 - Sep 22 by onehunglow

These poor unfortunate buggers.

We 'll see now how welcoming people are in Wales

I won't comment of their circumstances because I don't know. I know nothing besides they are illegal immigrants, mostly male.

As illegal immigrants they should be processed and dealt with according to the rules as soon as possible.

They have to be housed somewhere. If they're used old armed forces bases maybe they should be restricted in their movements until their case is heard? I say that because I've read they will be allowed to come and go as they please which doesn't seem smart.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 19:53 - Sep 22 with 2711 viewsNeath_Jack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 12:53 - Sep 22 by Catullus

I won't comment of their circumstances because I don't know. I know nothing besides they are illegal immigrants, mostly male.

As illegal immigrants they should be processed and dealt with according to the rules as soon as possible.

They have to be housed somewhere. If they're used old armed forces bases maybe they should be restricted in their movements until their case is heard? I say that because I've read they will be allowed to come and go as they please which doesn't seem smart.

From what I heard on a news bulletin, they are "free" to move around the locality.

I wouldn't be that happy with that amount of single males moving in next to me, I've got to be honest.

That English rabble rouser in the video got right on my tits, standing there egging others on, whilst he stands around filming it all. The utter f*cking cretin, but these events attract them.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 19:56 - Sep 22 with 2706 viewsCatullus

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 19:53 - Sep 22 by Neath_Jack

From what I heard on a news bulletin, they are "free" to move around the locality.

I wouldn't be that happy with that amount of single males moving in next to me, I've got to be honest.

That English rabble rouser in the video got right on my tits, standing there egging others on, whilst he stands around filming it all. The utter f*cking cretin, but these events attract them.

Yeah, restricting their movements might be as much for the immigrants safety as anything. At the first accusation of anything the lunatics would be out of their boxes.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 20:13 - Sep 22 with 2697 viewsFlashberryjack

I hear some are being allocated to Builth Wells showground so they can assist the local farmers, but they won't be allowed to drive tractors or carry pitchforks.

A temporary mosque will also be erected on the showground to make them really feel at home.
Mr Dai Yawn Butty, a local councilor said "the refugee's would be welcomed by the Builth Wells community"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 20:25 - Sep 22 with 2679 viewsbuilthjack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 12:24 - Sep 22 by pikeypaul

Talking sh!te again.

They will not be working for their keep that is for sure, the Great British tax payer will be forking out like normal,thats why they travel 1000s of miles through safe countries to get to the land of milk and honey.

OUT

AFLI

Wait and see.

Now get back in that box there's a good lad.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 20:37 - Sep 22 with 2662 viewsFlashberryjack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 19:56 - Sep 22 by Catullus

Yeah, restricting their movements might be as much for the immigrants safety as anything. At the first accusation of anything the lunatics would be out of their boxes.

Once they've been fed and watered, regained they're energy, and as soon as those gates are opened they'll gone, faster than sh*t off a shovel, never to be seen again.

Hello

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 20:44 - Sep 22 with 2656 viewsHighjack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 20:25 - Sep 22 by builthjack

Wait and see.

Now get back in that box there's a good lad.

If they don't have the right to work then they can't work. How would they pay tax? National insurance? Would they have holiday pay? Sick pay? For most employers it's a potential jail sentence and unlimited fine per worker for knowingly employing someone who does not have right to work. How would these farms get around that?

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 20:52 - Sep 22 with 2641 viewsFlashberryjack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 20:44 - Sep 22 by Highjack

If they don't have the right to work then they can't work. How would they pay tax? National insurance? Would they have holiday pay? Sick pay? For most employers it's a potential jail sentence and unlimited fine per worker for knowingly employing someone who does not have right to work. How would these farms get around that?

I don't think Builthy was being serious mind.

Hello

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 21:03 - Sep 22 with 2617 viewsAndy1300

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 20:37 - Sep 22 by Flashberryjack

Once they've been fed and watered, regained they're energy, and as soon as those gates are opened they'll gone, faster than sh*t off a shovel, never to be seen again.

Yep, only our incompetent politicians can’t see that!

Number 1 team in Wales

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 21:09 - Sep 22 with 2605 viewsFlashberryjack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 21:03 - Sep 22 by Andy1300

Yep, only our incompetent politicians can’t see that!

It's not only politicians, the first moan from a refugee about conditions in the camp will see the placard waving flakes descend on the camp like flies round shyte.

Hello

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 21:16 - Sep 22 with 2594 viewsbuilthjack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 20:44 - Sep 22 by Highjack

Who said anything about pay?

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 21:33 - Sep 22 with 2559 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I hope they are paying rent for their accommodation and food.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 21:38 - Sep 22 with 2551 viewsCatullus

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 21:33 - Sep 22 by felixstowe_jack

I hope they are paying rent for their accommodation and food.

No, we are paying for them. They used all their money to buy a boat the complete wastrels, stop their benefits I say!

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 21:46 - Sep 22 with 2542 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No doubt they were helped along the way by the French Navy who towed them halfway across the channel then abandoned them before call the UK coastguard.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 21:50 - Sep 22 with 2533 viewsCatullus

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 21:46 - Sep 22 by felixstowe_jack

No doubt they were helped along the way by the French Navy who towed them halfway across the channel then abandoned them before call the UK coastguard.

Yeah, Macron has this policy that the French must help all these poor refugess get to a decent country!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024