Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tristan Abrahams 17:48 - Sep 26 with 1326 viewsTenbySwan

Who scored for Newport against us scored another 2 away v Bolton today.
Tristan Abrahams on 18:23 - Sep 26 with 1283 viewsjasper_T

They look good this season. The Swansea DNA has turned them into a decent footballing side.
Tristan Abrahams on 18:41 - Sep 26 with 1256 viewsbuilthjack

Let's hope they are in the same league as Cardiff next season

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tristan Abrahams on 19:49 - Sep 26 with 1216 viewsChief

Brandon Cooper, Liam Shephard and Josh Sheehan doing very well there I hear.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:55 - Sep 26 with 1212 viewsChief

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Tristan Abrahams on 20:40 - Sep 26 with 1180 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bolton in a terrible mess. It doesn't seem that long ago that they were a very solid Premier league club.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Tristan Abrahams on 20:43 - Sep 26 with 1175 views34dfgdf54

Tristan Abrahams on 19:49 - Sep 26 by Chief

Brandon Cooper, Liam Shephard and Josh Sheehan doing very well there I hear.

Cooper looked like a prime Franco Beresi from the videos they were posting on their twitter account.
Tristan Abrahams on 20:57 - Sep 26 with 1160 viewsKeithHaynes

Tristan Abrahams on 20:40 - Sep 26 by Joe_bradshaw

Bolton in a terrible mess. It doesn't seem that long ago that they were a very solid Premier league club.

Throughout my footballing supporting life Bolton have been a hard opponent, great support and a proper club. These past few years they have fallen in to what easily could be the next club to leave the footballing pyramid. It's devastating and a huge slight on the way finances are being controlled and disseminated currently.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Tristan Abrahams on 21:01 - Sep 26 with 1157 viewsjasper_T

Tristan Abrahams on 20:43 - Sep 26 by 34dfgdf54

Cooper looked like a prime Franco Beresi from the videos they were posting on their twitter account.

He's toned down the long range passing in recent games. Made a good start there, got that little bit of luck young players need when Dolan picked up a knock in the first half of their first league game. Came on at half time and not looked back.
Login to get fewer ads

Tristan Abrahams on 21:03 - Sep 26 with 1157 viewsReslovenSwan1

Tristan Abrahams on 20:57 - Sep 26 by KeithHaynes

Throughout my footballing supporting life Bolton have been a hard opponent, great support and a proper club. These past few years they have fallen in to what easily could be the next club to leave the footballing pyramid. It's devastating and a huge slight on the way finances are being controlled and disseminated currently.

They were living well beyond their means being supported by a benefactor. When he withdrew the club did not banace the books. The team under Allardyce with Jay jay Okacha was living on borrowed money. Its been down hill since and its their own fault.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Tristan Abrahams on 22:32 - Sep 26 with 1093 viewsFireboy2

Tristan Abrahams on 21:03 - Sep 26 by ReslovenSwan1

They were living well beyond their means being supported by a benefactor. When he withdrew the club did not banace the books. The team under Allardyce with Jay jay Okacha was living on borrowed money. Its been down hill since and its their own fault.

Ok, so their woes are nothing to do with Ken Anderson then?
Tristan Abrahams on 10:15 - Sep 27 with 988 views34dfgdf54

Tristan Abrahams on 21:01 - Sep 26 by jasper_T

He's toned down the long range passing in recent games. Made a good start there, got that little bit of luck young players need when Dolan picked up a knock in the first half of their first league game. Came on at half time and not looked back.

That’s what I like to hear, when Rodon is sold, which he will be if he stays injury free as he looks levels above at the moment, Cooper to come back and slot straight in.

The academy has worked wonders and in fairness to yourself who advocated playing these boys earlier, it should of happened earlier. The work done through the academy will keep the club afloat during Covid in my non educated opinion. Other clubs haven’t got that luxury - see Cardiff for example.
Tristan Abrahams on 10:36 - Sep 27 with 975 viewsNotLoyal

Tristan Abrahams on 10:15 - Sep 27 by 34dfgdf54

That’s what I like to hear, when Rodon is sold, which he will be if he stays injury free as he looks levels above at the moment, Cooper to come back and slot straight in.

The academy has worked wonders and in fairness to yourself who advocated playing these boys earlier, it should of happened earlier. The work done through the academy will keep the club afloat during Covid in my non educated opinion. Other clubs haven’t got that luxury - see Cardiff for example.

If only the players as they are now could just say NO
We are staying and we are going up.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Tristan Abrahams on 11:09 - Sep 27 with 958 viewsonehunglow

It grieves me to see Bolton where they are.This is a famous old club that has possibly been run worse than any in history .
This is a club that had 60/70000 crowds just after the war and great players .

For them to be playing the likes of forest green ,Harrogate and Salford City is sickening.

Burnden Park was an experience especially when they had the Norweb store behind the goals!.The Reebok or whateverthefeck it is called now is a lovely ground and people are exceptionally friendly in the local bars although they're a fair walk away. Just gutting to see them there.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tristan Abrahams on 20:46 - Sep 30 with 781 viewsAndyCole

Abrahams again on the scoresheet. Destined for us with that name

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024