Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 170409 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 01:23 - Oct 6 with 1812 viewsDJack

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 00:47 - Oct 6 by Dr_Parnassus

If all else fails, change the subject with even more links to unrelated frustrated nonsense pieces from CNN and Vanity Fair.

Nice one.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2020 1:05]

No change of subject, you've talked schitt and I dont care I'll post what I see fit and as for vanity fair you would have a point except you've posted a shittonne of youtube videos as "proof" before now.

Enjoy your evening, I'm enjoying mine.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 01:45 - Oct 6 with 1799 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 01:23 - Oct 6 by DJack

No change of subject, you've talked schitt and I dont care I'll post what I see fit and as for vanity fair you would have a point except you've posted a shittonne of youtube videos as "proof" before now.

Enjoy your evening, I'm enjoying mine.

YouTube videos as proof of what? I don’t think I have ever posted a YouTube video to prove anything, all my views I explain in words and in great detail.

I think you have just made that up in some sort of frustrated fantasy, a bit like the “authors” of the links you post. Which of course is a huge difference between that and posting a link you haven’t even understood just because it sounds like it may be a negative piece on Trump.

Yes, scrounging the internet in the early hours of the morning for links to literally anything to make up for a lack of political knowledge sounds like a spiffing night.

Enjoy.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2020 2:23]

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 02:52 - Oct 6 with 1772 viewsDJack

"After months of delays, President Trump’s son Eric was questioned under oath on Monday as part of a civil investigation by New York’s attorney general into whether the Trump family’s real estate company committed fraud."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/05/nyregion/eric-trump-investigation-election.ht

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 03:10 - Oct 6 with 1752 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 02:52 - Oct 6 by DJack

"After months of delays, President Trump’s son Eric was questioned under oath on Monday as part of a civil investigation by New York’s attorney general into whether the Trump family’s real estate company committed fraud."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/05/nyregion/eric-trump-investigation-election.ht

we have jumped again folks.

The lack of self awareness here is astounding. Truly.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 11:10 - Oct 6 with 1674 viewsKerouac

Worth a watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 12:49 - Oct 6 with 1645 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 02:52 - Oct 6 by DJack

You have a habit of posting links to deep state attacks on the President, his family and associates, but at the same time do not acknowledge that there is a deep state.
It is typical double think.
Do you know who Tom Fitton is and his organisation Judical Watch are?
Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 13:51 - Oct 6 with 1620 viewsHighjack

Anyone seen the video of Biden telling a group of little girls that he wants to see them dance?

He is one creepy mofo.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 13:55 - Oct 6 with 1618 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 13:51 - Oct 6 by Highjack

Anyone seen the video of Biden telling a group of little girls that he wants to see them dance?

He is one creepy mofo.

Aye, then he pointed to a group of kids clearly about 12 or maybe even younger and said he would like to watch them dance in around 4 years time. The guy is a notorious creep.

Login to get fewer ads

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 14:24 - Oct 6 with 1603 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 13:51 - Oct 6 by Highjack

He is one creepy mofo.

He is also a projectional liar.
ie he accuses others of the very things that he has said, done or is doing.
He is an actual racist, a friend of the ex head of KKK clan Robert Byrd and has used the N word to describe black people.

Yet with all his very obvious faults and failing health democrats want him as the President of the USA.
Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 21:01 - Oct 6 with 1546 viewsFlashberryjack

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 13:55 - Oct 6 by Dr_Parnassus

Aye, then he pointed to a group of kids clearly about 12 or maybe even younger and said he would like to watch them dance in around 4 years time. The guy is a notorious creep.

F*ck me ! that is creepy as hell.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 21:35 - Oct 6 with 1516 viewsDJack

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 21:37 - Oct 6 with 1516 viewsFlashberryjack

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 21:01 - Oct 6 by Flashberryjack

F*ck me ! that is creepy as hell.

So you don't think it's creepy Mart ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 21:42 - Oct 6 with 1510 viewsDJack

Downside of dexamethasone...

https://www.outsideonline.com/1914501/climbings-little-helper

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 21:44 - Oct 6 with 1509 viewsDJack

Healthwise things may not be too good for Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/05/health/Covid-patients-mental-state.html?actio

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 21:48 - Oct 6 with 1503 viewsDr_Parnassus

Aaaaand we are back to random lefty links.

What joy.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 22:34 - Oct 6 with 1481 viewsDJack

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 21:48 - Oct 6 by Dr_Parnassus

Aaaaand we are back to random lefty links.

What joy.

An article on a CLIMBING site is a lefty site

Dr P has now gone peak stupid.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 23:04 - Oct 6 with 1467 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 21:42 - Oct 6 by DJack

Downside of dexamethasone...

https://www.outsideonline.com/1914501/climbings-little-helper

All the steroids of that type have the same downsides, especially the Moon Face & Buffalo Hump and muscle weakness.
It has been known for many years.
I should know because my wife took Prednisolone for over a year and was left on too high a dose by dozy doctors.
So I don't know why you bothered posting that link.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 9:57]
Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 23:22 - Oct 6 with 1463 viewsDJack

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 23:04 - Oct 6 by A_Fans_Dad

All the steroids of that type have the same downsides, especially the Moon Face & Buffalo Hump and muscle weakness.
It has been known for many years.
I should know because my wife took Prednisolone for over a year and was left on too high a dose by dozy doctors.
So I don't know why you bothered posting that link.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 9:57]

It's of interest to the thread. I didn't know of the effects and I suspect that many others didn't

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 23:26 - Oct 6 with 1456 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 22:34 - Oct 6 by DJack

An article on a CLIMBING site is a lefty site

Dr P has now gone peak stupid.

You don’t think the New York Times is a lefty organisation?

This may be why you seem to be taken in by headlines, you have no idea who is telling you them and why.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 23:29 - Oct 6 with 1450 viewsDJack

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 23:26 - Oct 6 by Dr_Parnassus

You don’t think the New York Times is a lefty organisation?

This may be why you seem to be taken in by headlines, you have no idea who is telling you them and why.

Wriggling again I see. You said "links"...plural.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 23:49 - Oct 6 with 1442 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 23:29 - Oct 6 by DJack

Wriggling again I see. You said "links"...plural.

Wriggling? Again? Two inaccuracies in two words there, has to be some sort of a record.

I didn’t click on the other. I was commenting on your modus operandi of googling for anything that may sound negative politically and posting them on here without description, understanding or context. The plural was your MO, not the links that I (or presumably even you) didn’t read.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 23:55 - Oct 6 with 1435 viewsDJack

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 23:49 - Oct 6 by Dr_Parnassus

Wriggling? Again? Two inaccuracies in two words there, has to be some sort of a record.

I didn’t click on the other. I was commenting on your modus operandi of googling for anything that may sound negative politically and posting them on here without description, understanding or context. The plural was your MO, not the links that I (or presumably even you) didn’t read.

So you don't read the links but yet you comment. The aricles were about one of the medicines and one a study on the potential long term effects of Covid and they were there for information purposes you melt.

Here is the research paper which one of the links which you did not read but gobbed off over.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/acn3.51210

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 23:58 - Oct 6 with 1434 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 23:55 - Oct 6 by DJack

So you don't read the links but yet you comment. The aricles were about one of the medicines and one a study on the potential long term effects of Covid and they were there for information purposes you melt.

Here is the research paper which one of the links which you did not read but gobbed off over.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/acn3.51210

I used to read the links to your lefty nonsense pieces until it became abundantly clear that you didn’t understand anything you were posting, which made the exercise rather futile. I think sometimes you post things so people can explain to you what they mean.

That’s how it seems to me.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 00:01 - Oct 7 with 1432 viewsDJack

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 23:58 - Oct 6 by Dr_Parnassus

I used to read the links to your lefty nonsense pieces until it became abundantly clear that you didn’t understand anything you were posting, which made the exercise rather futile. I think sometimes you post things so people can explain to you what they mean.

That’s how it seems to me.

Yeah, yeah, of course

If that was the case you wouldn't be commenting you would be letting me show myself up. This thread was a vehicle for you to gaslight and astroturf... and fluff Trump. I'm an inconvenience to your agenda.

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 00:08 - Oct 7 with 1431 viewsDr_Parnassus

Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread” on 00:01 - Oct 7 by DJack

Yeah, yeah, of course

If that was the case you wouldn't be commenting you would be letting me show myself up. This thread was a vehicle for you to gaslight and astroturf... and fluff Trump. I'm an inconvenience to your agenda.

You are showing yourself up though. You have shown a complete inability to hold a political debate and have had to have your own bizarre and inaccurate links spoon-fed to you so you understand them. The fact you think you have been faring well is a terrifying grip you have on reality.

How on earth are you an inconvenience?

Your presence on here consists of posting links to leftist media with zero understanding of what they mean. Once it is explained to you then you jump to the next one without acknowledgment. It’s bizarre.

You clearly don’t understand what “gaslight” means either.

Another lefty term people use when they get stuck. See “dog whistle”, “oppression”, “Nazi”, “racist”, “fascist” and “white supremacist” for further examples.

On that note you called someone a fascist a few times until it was explained to you what fascist meant and you admitted it was an inaccurate term to use.

[Post edited 7 Oct 2020 0:13]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024