Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 169344 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 00:38 - Oct 15 with 1183 viewsDr_Parnassus

Press sec now had her account banned for sharing the story after Biden’s emails are now out in the open.

Shocking.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:54 - Oct 15 with 1160 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 00:38 - Oct 15 by Dr_Parnassus

Press sec now had her account banned for sharing the story after Biden’s emails are now out in the open.

Shocking.

Nope.

The manner in which the information was gathered (putting aside the authenticity of any of the information from the release) is against Twitters TOS and she was trying to retweet it which is also against their TOS.

Strangely enough this comes when another "scandal" proved not to be so...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/unmasking-probe-pushed-barr-

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/14/media/fox-news-unmasking-obamagate/index.html

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:57 - Oct 15 with 1158 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:59 - Oct 14 by Dr_Parnassus

I like your confidence K.

I think Biden wins now though unfortunately. Too much media and tech interference added with the universal mail in voting and the voting fraud already evidenced, it’s going to be an uphill battle.

Trump 2024!

Voting fraud is so insignificant it would be tiny even against a rounding error.
That said here is an illegal act prepped for this election...can you guess which side perpetrated it?

https://laist.com/2020/10/12/fake-ballot-boxes-churches-los-angeles-orange-ventu

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:59 - Oct 15 with 1155 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:54 - Oct 15 by DJack

Nope.

The manner in which the information was gathered (putting aside the authenticity of any of the information from the release) is against Twitters TOS and she was trying to retweet it which is also against their TOS.

Strangely enough this comes when another "scandal" proved not to be so...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/unmasking-probe-pushed-barr-

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/14/media/fox-news-unmasking-obamagate/index.html

Don’t understand what you mean?

The way in which Trumps taxes were put into the open was against Twitters terms (which they did nothing about).

The way this information is out in the open doesn’t violate their terms.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:06 - Oct 15 with 1151 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:57 - Oct 15 by DJack

Voting fraud is so insignificant it would be tiny even against a rounding error.
That said here is an illegal act prepped for this election...can you guess which side perpetrated it?

https://laist.com/2020/10/12/fake-ballot-boxes-churches-los-angeles-orange-ventu

You have no idea how significant voter fraud is. That’s the point in fraud, so you don’t know it’s happened. We have never seen mail in ballots on this scale so any comparisons to previous elections is futile. There has never been a stronger case for voter fraud than this, the strength of emotion on the democratic side is palpable. They already committed fraud in trying to disrupt the ticketed rally held by the President.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:07 - Oct 15 with 1150 viewsDr_Parnassus

Twitter now removing any screenshots of Hunter Biden’s laptop repair letter.

This is amazingly transparent.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:19 - Oct 15 with 1146 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:59 - Oct 15 by Dr_Parnassus

Don’t understand what you mean?

The way in which Trumps taxes were put into the open was against Twitters terms (which they did nothing about).

The way this information is out in the open doesn’t violate their terms.

I believe that Trumps Taxes were released by someone who was allowed to see the information and that the information from Bidens HDD was taken/copied by someone who was not supposed to/not allowed access the information.

Secondly, as it is now the norm for US Presidents to release their tax records it is accepted that the information is one for the public record. However a citizens personal email being released without permision is probably a felony.

Thirdly, I also believe that Twitter is treating this release as an attempt to interfere with the election as there is not enough time to confirm/deny the veracity of the claims but more than enough time for falsehoods (if any) to impact upon the election.

So in the best interests of the election it is being "quashed", if it is proven to be 100% true later on then Republicans could start the impeachment process against Biden...

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:24 - Oct 15 with 1144 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:06 - Oct 15 by Dr_Parnassus

You have no idea how significant voter fraud is. That’s the point in fraud, so you don’t know it’s happened. We have never seen mail in ballots on this scale so any comparisons to previous elections is futile. There has never been a stronger case for voter fraud than this, the strength of emotion on the democratic side is palpable. They already committed fraud in trying to disrupt the ticketed rally held by the President.

Hahahaha that was a rally being trolled and NOTHING TO DO WITH VOTER FRAUD. voter fraud, when it does hapen, happens on both sides of the divide. Mail fraud could only affect very low numbers, whilst electronic voting fraud is open on a vast scale...guess which one the Republicans prefer?

Some more info for you...

https://theconversation.com/research-on-voting-by-mail-says-its-safe-from-fraud-

Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:28 - Oct 15 with 1143 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:19 - Oct 15 by DJack

I believe that Trumps Taxes were released by someone who was allowed to see the information and that the information from Bidens HDD was taken/copied by someone who was not supposed to/not allowed access the information.

Secondly, as it is now the norm for US Presidents to release their tax records it is accepted that the information is one for the public record. However a citizens personal email being released without permision is probably a felony.

Thirdly, I also believe that Twitter is treating this release as an attempt to interfere with the election as there is not enough time to confirm/deny the veracity of the claims but more than enough time for falsehoods (if any) to impact upon the election.

So in the best interests of the election it is being "quashed", if it is proven to be 100% true later on then Republicans could start the impeachment process against Biden...

Don’t talk nonsense.

Being allowed to see and being allowed to leak aren’t the same thing. It makes no difference whatsoever what other presidents have “chosen” to do with their tax returns. Doctors are allowed to see your medical records, doesn’t mean they are allowed to leak them.

You are also incorrect regarding the Biden information. The Biden emails were under the legal ownership of the shop that leaked them. Twitter are deleting that contract showing the legal owner of the emails too.

Hunter Biden did not pay his bill for the data recovery service, as per the contract it became the property of the shop.

It’s straight up big tech election manipulation no matter how unbelievably ridiculous your explanations are. The Trump taxes were illegally leaked, the Biden emails weren’t - but only one of those is fine to talk about...

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:30 - Oct 15 with 1141 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:24 - Oct 15 by DJack

Hahahaha that was a rally being trolled and NOTHING TO DO WITH VOTER FRAUD. voter fraud, when it does hapen, happens on both sides of the divide. Mail fraud could only affect very low numbers, whilst electronic voting fraud is open on a vast scale...guess which one the Republicans prefer?

Some more info for you...

https://theconversation.com/research-on-voting-by-mail-says-its-safe-from-fraud-

I’m not reading your links by the way, just so you understand.

I didn’t say it was anything to do with voter fraud, I said the Democrats fraudulently interfered with an election rally. This was praised by Democratic leaders.

The republicans want a voting system that has been in place for decades. The Democrats want to change it because they aren’t confident of winning without changing it in their favour.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:34 - Oct 15 with 1138 viewsDr_Parnassus

And you can see why...

Look at the state of these people who run these mass tech sites

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:39 - Oct 15 with 1136 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:30 - Oct 15 by Dr_Parnassus

I’m not reading your links by the way, just so you understand.

I didn’t say it was anything to do with voter fraud, I said the Democrats fraudulently interfered with an election rally. This was praised by Democratic leaders.

The republicans want a voting system that has been in place for decades. The Democrats want to change it because they aren’t confident of winning without changing it in their favour.

Nope, the Republicans want to reduce the number of people who can vote - they don't want the poor, who are stuck in work for employers who wont give them the time to vote.

Donald Trump is on record stating that he doesn't want the availability of postal voting to be extended as he wont win. Nothing to do with fraud just plain old demographics.

As for you not reading my links, aye, I understand you don't want the facts getting in the way of the propaganda that you spout. I get it.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:41 - Oct 15 with 1133 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:39 - Oct 15 by DJack

Nope, the Republicans want to reduce the number of people who can vote - they don't want the poor, who are stuck in work for employers who wont give them the time to vote.

Donald Trump is on record stating that he doesn't want the availability of postal voting to be extended as he wont win. Nothing to do with fraud just plain old demographics.

As for you not reading my links, aye, I understand you don't want the facts getting in the way of the propaganda that you spout. I get it.

You are now past 40 links and have openly said you aren’t going to debate them, so I’m not wasting my time clicking them.

Again you are wrong. The Republicans don’t want any change, they want voting to remain as it always has been. The Democrats forced the change because they know it benefits them.

It really is that simple.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:45 - Oct 15 with 1129 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:41 - Oct 15 by Dr_Parnassus

You are now past 40 links and have openly said you aren’t going to debate them, so I’m not wasting my time clicking them.

Again you are wrong. The Republicans don’t want any change, they want voting to remain as it always has been. The Democrats forced the change because they know it benefits them.

It really is that simple.

The Republicans don't want change as they don't want democracy. It really is that simple

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:53 - Oct 15 with 1128 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:45 - Oct 15 by DJack

The Republicans don't want change as they don't want democracy. It really is that simple

Don’t be so ridiculous. They want the standards kept that has seen numerous Republican and Democratic leaders voted in by the people. It’s funny how now because Donald Trump is in office that is no longer acceptable.

Let’s remember it has nothing to do with “democracy” why the Democrats forced this through, it’s been forced through under the guise of “safety”. Even though it’s a fact that this will be the most inaccurate and anti-democracy election ever - due to the sheer amount of vote in ballots that do not pass the grade, that’s without even touching upon fraud.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:55 - Oct 15 with 1127 viewsDr_Parnassus

Now back to the huge story developing and Twitters suppression of it.

Now that you understand how the emails have come about (you clearly didn’t prior to me explaining), what is the reason for suppressing the legally obtained information while allowing clearly illegally obtained information?

Will be an interesting angle you will have to take to explain that one away.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:01 - Oct 15 with 1123 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:53 - Oct 15 by Dr_Parnassus

Don’t be so ridiculous. They want the standards kept that has seen numerous Republican and Democratic leaders voted in by the people. It’s funny how now because Donald Trump is in office that is no longer acceptable.

Let’s remember it has nothing to do with “democracy” why the Democrats forced this through, it’s been forced through under the guise of “safety”. Even though it’s a fact that this will be the most inaccurate and anti-democracy election ever - due to the sheer amount of vote in ballots that do not pass the grade, that’s without even touching upon fraud.

Poppycock.

The democrats have been urging for the opening up of voting for years, whilst the Republicans have been gerrymandering districts, purging voter rolls, last minute insistence of only certain types of ID and many other tricks to reduce voter eligibility.

Reduction of voter eligibility is an attempt to undermine domocracy.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:07 - Oct 15 with 1122 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:01 - Oct 15 by DJack

Poppycock.

The democrats have been urging for the opening up of voting for years, whilst the Republicans have been gerrymandering districts, purging voter rolls, last minute insistence of only certain types of ID and many other tricks to reduce voter eligibility.

Reduction of voter eligibility is an attempt to undermine domocracy.

Utter nonsense and you know it.

It’s Trump Derangement Syndrome. Pure and simple.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:09 - Oct 15 with 1119 viewsDr_Parnassus

This is going to be fascinating

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:15 - Oct 15 with 1118 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:28 - Oct 15 by Dr_Parnassus

Don’t talk nonsense.

Being allowed to see and being allowed to leak aren’t the same thing. It makes no difference whatsoever what other presidents have “chosen” to do with their tax returns. Doctors are allowed to see your medical records, doesn’t mean they are allowed to leak them.

You are also incorrect regarding the Biden information. The Biden emails were under the legal ownership of the shop that leaked them. Twitter are deleting that contract showing the legal owner of the emails too.

Hunter Biden did not pay his bill for the data recovery service, as per the contract it became the property of the shop.

It’s straight up big tech election manipulation no matter how unbelievably ridiculous your explanations are. The Trump taxes were illegally leaked, the Biden emails weren’t - but only one of those is fine to talk about...

Sorry missed this post and you've posted a whole load of tripe.

Leaking is allowed under US whistleblower laws . Presidents tax information is not a protected class of information - in fact Trump used the IRS audit as his excuse but the IRS have said on more than one ocassion that he can release his tax returns himself and then there is no law nor regulation broken...so no crime releasing the info.

Under HIPPA rules doctors CAN release certain information, so a bad example by you but I kinda accept your point but I've made it unnecessary above.

As for the shop having legal ownership of the email that is BALONEY

"One of the most bizarre and suspect aspects of the Post’s article is the way in which the reporters say they obtained the Hunter Biden dirt. In April 2019, according to the article, an unidentified individual dropped off a water-damaged MacBook Pro at a computer repair shop in Delaware, Joe and Hunter Biden’s home state. The customer never returned to retrieve the laptop or pay the bill, even though the shop owner repeatedly tried to reach out, according to the Post. The owner couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden, but he says he noticed a Beau Biden Foundation sticker on the laptop. (The repair receipt that the Post claims to have obtained also lists Hunter Biden as the customer.) The owner then looked through the laptop’s hard drive and supposedly came across the emails, along with a lascivious video and images of Hunter Biden, so he alerted the FBI and handed over the devices. Before turning in the materials to the feds, though, the shop owner copied the hard drive and inexplicably decided to give a copy to Robert Costello, Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer. It was Giuliani who then supplied the reporters with the hard drive’s contents.

A lot of things don’t quite add up about this supremely weird account of how the information changed hands, not the least of which is the supposed conduct of the shop owner. The Daily Beast ended up tracking down and publishing an interview with a man claiming to be the man in question, in which he spouted conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton and denounced Trump’s impeachment as a “sham.” He also said that there had actually been three laptops and that he had a medical condition that prevented him from seeing who exactly had dropped them off. The Daily Beast reported that the interviewee, John Paul Mac Isaac of Wilmington, kept changing his story about how he came into contact with the FBI.

Whatever the case may actually be, the turn of events as laid out by the Post has raised serious concerns among the computer-repair community. Assuming the story about the store owner actually happened as the Post described, then “ethically, you shouldn’t touch the data,” said Kyle Wiens, founder and CEO of the DIY electronics repair company iFixit. “Wipe the laptop, sell it, and move on with your life. That’s what the shop should’ve done.” Typically for a water-damage repair, there’s really no reason to do a thorough search of the hard drive. Given that the repair only cost $85, according to the receipt, Wiens suspects that all the repair person needed to do was to open up the laptop, dry it out, check it for corrosion, and then put it together again. The repair person may have needed to boot up the laptop and quickly access the hard drive just to make sure that the device is working again, but rifling through a customer’s emails and pictures falls way outside the bounds of what’s necessary."

https://slate.com/technology/2020/10/hunter-biden-new-york-post-emails-scoop-com

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:22 - Oct 15 with 1115 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:15 - Oct 15 by DJack

Sorry missed this post and you've posted a whole load of tripe.

Leaking is allowed under US whistleblower laws . Presidents tax information is not a protected class of information - in fact Trump used the IRS audit as his excuse but the IRS have said on more than one ocassion that he can release his tax returns himself and then there is no law nor regulation broken...so no crime releasing the info.

Under HIPPA rules doctors CAN release certain information, so a bad example by you but I kinda accept your point but I've made it unnecessary above.

As for the shop having legal ownership of the email that is BALONEY

"One of the most bizarre and suspect aspects of the Post’s article is the way in which the reporters say they obtained the Hunter Biden dirt. In April 2019, according to the article, an unidentified individual dropped off a water-damaged MacBook Pro at a computer repair shop in Delaware, Joe and Hunter Biden’s home state. The customer never returned to retrieve the laptop or pay the bill, even though the shop owner repeatedly tried to reach out, according to the Post. The owner couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden, but he says he noticed a Beau Biden Foundation sticker on the laptop. (The repair receipt that the Post claims to have obtained also lists Hunter Biden as the customer.) The owner then looked through the laptop’s hard drive and supposedly came across the emails, along with a lascivious video and images of Hunter Biden, so he alerted the FBI and handed over the devices. Before turning in the materials to the feds, though, the shop owner copied the hard drive and inexplicably decided to give a copy to Robert Costello, Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer. It was Giuliani who then supplied the reporters with the hard drive’s contents.

A lot of things don’t quite add up about this supremely weird account of how the information changed hands, not the least of which is the supposed conduct of the shop owner. The Daily Beast ended up tracking down and publishing an interview with a man claiming to be the man in question, in which he spouted conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton and denounced Trump’s impeachment as a “sham.” He also said that there had actually been three laptops and that he had a medical condition that prevented him from seeing who exactly had dropped them off. The Daily Beast reported that the interviewee, John Paul Mac Isaac of Wilmington, kept changing his story about how he came into contact with the FBI.

Whatever the case may actually be, the turn of events as laid out by the Post has raised serious concerns among the computer-repair community. Assuming the story about the store owner actually happened as the Post described, then “ethically, you shouldn’t touch the data,” said Kyle Wiens, founder and CEO of the DIY electronics repair company iFixit. “Wipe the laptop, sell it, and move on with your life. That’s what the shop should’ve done.” Typically for a water-damage repair, there’s really no reason to do a thorough search of the hard drive. Given that the repair only cost $85, according to the receipt, Wiens suspects that all the repair person needed to do was to open up the laptop, dry it out, check it for corrosion, and then put it together again. The repair person may have needed to boot up the laptop and quickly access the hard drive just to make sure that the device is working again, but rifling through a customer’s emails and pictures falls way outside the bounds of what’s necessary."

https://slate.com/technology/2020/10/hunter-biden-new-york-post-emails-scoop-com

You didn’t miss it, it stumped you and you tried to Google a response and came up with this nonsense.

Why do you keep talking about things that you don’t understand? That’s the issue when you post links and copy and paste, you don’t understand them, which is why you cannot debate them.

We aren’t talking about law, we are talking about Twitter regulations. Although Whistleblower laws has absolutely nothing to do with someone’s perfectly legal personal tax returns. So it clearly doesn’t apply.

The Biden emails however would clearly show Government illegality and conflict of interests. These ARE the sole property of the shop owner... as inconvenient as I’m sure that is.

Hilarious that instead of it clearly showing massive potential corruption and conflicts of interest within the US Government.... it apparently only raises concerns for “computer repair shop processes”.

Again, I won’t be clicking your link.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 3:45]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:59 - Oct 15 with 1105 viewsDr_Parnassus

These are explosive.

Hunter Biden was paid $83,000 a month for “consultancy services” from a Ukrainian gas company... with zero industry experience.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 07:21 - Oct 15 with 1076 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:56 - Oct 14 by Kerouac

Great!
A leftie with some balls. Well done Gwyn.

A reminder of the rules of the bet.
If Biden wins you get to rename me on this site for the rest of the season.
If Trump wins I get to rename you for the season.
No fannying around trying to weasel out of it, no tricks, just a good natured fun bet and the loser needs to take it on the chin and post under the new username assigned him, no crying off.

One of us will be receiving a PM from the other on the morning of the result, will add a little spice!
Good luck Gwyn

👍. Although goodness knows when this morning will be. Are we going for the morning of the actual result or when the race is conceded.

If trump loses we may be waiting a while!
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:21 - Oct 15 with 1029 viewsKilkennyjack

What a child.

Beware of the Risen People

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:19 - Oct 15 with 1012 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:22 - Oct 15 by Dr_Parnassus

You didn’t miss it, it stumped you and you tried to Google a response and came up with this nonsense.

Why do you keep talking about things that you don’t understand? That’s the issue when you post links and copy and paste, you don’t understand them, which is why you cannot debate them.

We aren’t talking about law, we are talking about Twitter regulations. Although Whistleblower laws has absolutely nothing to do with someone’s perfectly legal personal tax returns. So it clearly doesn’t apply.

The Biden emails however would clearly show Government illegality and conflict of interests. These ARE the sole property of the shop owner... as inconvenient as I’m sure that is.

Hilarious that instead of it clearly showing massive potential corruption and conflicts of interest within the US Government.... it apparently only raises concerns for “computer repair shop processes”.

Again, I won’t be clicking your link.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2020 3:45]

You keep throwing out you dont understand whilst it is you who demonstrate that you either don't undertsand or you are lying.

You don't need to understand a groups funding to designate them a domestic terror group.

You are not committing a crime releasing the Presidents tax returns if you are someone entitled (or given entitlement) to hold them.

The repair shop has no legal right to the enails and Twitter has the right to quash anything against it's TOS. Though at any time other than just before an election I would accept the publishing of the information.

As to my concerns, as it was late I only dealt with the guff you posted and didn't have time to post that IF the allegations are true then they deserve all the shit coming their way. The allegations need a proper investigation and action to be taken in the context of what is found. It's a shame that the hyper-partisan Impeachment of Trump didn't do that, eh!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024