Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 170573 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 13:53 - Oct 17 with 1060 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:11 - Oct 17 by Dr_Parnassus

The markets are panicking.

$1.41 to $1.59 and drifting.

Now almost a 50% swing since the story broke, more to come too.

You've posted disinformation/propaganda and i've replyed with direct quotes from officials/experts.

Don't get me wrong, amongst the mudslinging/smears to date (and the two planed future reveals from Giuliani) there will be direct hits on target but Burisma is non event.

You also need to remember that giuliani is working with a known Russian operative.

"NPR.org, September 11, 2020 · President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani is playing down his contacts with a Ukrainian lawmaker who the Treasury Department says is a longtime Russian agent.

The Treasury announced sanctions on Thursday against Andrii Derkach, who is a member of the Ukrainian parliament, and said he has had close ties to Russia's intelligence services for more than a decade. It also accused him of waging a "covert influence campaign" since late 2019 targeting the U.S. election.

The Treasury says that Derkach's campaign centered on promoting "false and unsubstantiated narratives concerning U.S. officials in the upcoming 2020 presidential election" and that he pushed these claims into the Western media through press conferences, interviews and statements.

His efforts include releasing edited audiotapes that purport to document improprieties by Joe Biden in his dealings as vice president with the Ukrainian government.

Giuliani, who spent months promoting allegations about Biden and Ukraine, has played a critical role drawing public attention to Derkach and his claims.

The two men met while Giuliani was trying to dig up dirt in Ukraine on Biden. In late 2019, they appeared together on the One America News Network, where they pushed their debunked corruption allegations against the former vice president. Giuliani used clips of that segment again on his podcast this March.

Six months later, following the sanctions announcement, Giuliani is trying to downplay his connections to Derkach.

"I never tried to influence the election, and my work with him was over months ago well before the election," Giuliani told NPR in a text message. "He had no unique information that wasn't already known except the $5.3 billion and that is being investigated in UKRAINE."

Giuliani also said he didn't provide the State Department with any of the information he received from Derkach.

Trump was impeached last year for trying to compel Ukraine to investigate unsubstantiated corruption allegations against Biden and his son Hunter. Trump made military aid for Ukraine and a White House visit for the country's new president contingent on Kyiv announcing a Biden investigation.

After the hold on aid became public, the Trump administration released the assistance without Ukraine opening a probe.

While much of the country has moved on from the allegations that Trump and Giuliani have leveled against the Biden family and Ukraine, some Republican lawmakers have not.

Sens. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin and Chuck Grassley of Iowa have been investigating, promising to get to the bottom of what they suggest could be inappropriate or corrupt dealings.

Biden's family and his campaign have been embarrassed by Hunter Biden's dealings in Ukraine, but authorities concluded that no laws were broken.

Top Democrats have slammed the Senate probe, saying it is politically motivated and tainted by Russian disinformation pushed and promoted by Derkach, among others.

In the telling of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and her allies, a Russian pipeline of disinformation stretched all the way into the U.S. Congress itself, where she and Democrats said Trump's supporters were only too eager to take part.

Johnson and Grassley have defended their inquiry and say they are mindful of Russia's propaganda efforts. They also say they have not received information directly from Derkach.

In a joint statement Thursday, the Republican senators said they welcomed the sanctions against the Ukrainian lawmaker.

"Foreign election meddling in all of its forms from any corner of the globe cannot be tolerated," they said. "We commend the Trump Administration for holding accountable perpetrators of foreign interference, and I hope my Democratic colleagues in Congress will finally stop relying on disinformation from the likes of Andriy Derkach to smear their political rivals."

Johnson has said he would like to wrap up his investigation before Americans head to the polls on Nov. 3. He told reporters in the Capitol that his final interview in the Biden-Ukraine investigation could take place next week. "

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 14:33 - Oct 17 with 1035 viewschad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 09:35 - Oct 17 by Kilkennyjack

Another disaster for Trump.

Its over. The end.

Um not sure referring to crazy uncles is politically correct given the concerns for mental heath, especially given the massive effects of COVID on same. Surprised she is not capable of better.

Do litigators normally talk like that?

Of course I understand from your many posts that you might think name calling or photos of people doing perfectly normal things (like climbing the standard steps to an aircraft) is a political win. But surely I must be far from alone in thinking it is not a good thing if someone used someone else’s relatives mental or physical conditions as an insult.

In fact I was moved to complain strongly when an ex regular poster on here, who worked in education, used a picture of a young person with Downes Syndrome, to try to abuse another poster.

Anyway i assume in the interests of fairness she will be ‘interrogating’ Biden on his many predilections?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:24 - Oct 17 with 1015 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 13:53 - Oct 17 by DJack

You've posted disinformation/propaganda and i've replyed with direct quotes from officials/experts.

Don't get me wrong, amongst the mudslinging/smears to date (and the two planed future reveals from Giuliani) there will be direct hits on target but Burisma is non event.

You also need to remember that giuliani is working with a known Russian operative.

"NPR.org, September 11, 2020 · President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani is playing down his contacts with a Ukrainian lawmaker who the Treasury Department says is a longtime Russian agent.

The Treasury announced sanctions on Thursday against Andrii Derkach, who is a member of the Ukrainian parliament, and said he has had close ties to Russia's intelligence services for more than a decade. It also accused him of waging a "covert influence campaign" since late 2019 targeting the U.S. election.

The Treasury says that Derkach's campaign centered on promoting "false and unsubstantiated narratives concerning U.S. officials in the upcoming 2020 presidential election" and that he pushed these claims into the Western media through press conferences, interviews and statements.

His efforts include releasing edited audiotapes that purport to document improprieties by Joe Biden in his dealings as vice president with the Ukrainian government.

Giuliani, who spent months promoting allegations about Biden and Ukraine, has played a critical role drawing public attention to Derkach and his claims.

The two men met while Giuliani was trying to dig up dirt in Ukraine on Biden. In late 2019, they appeared together on the One America News Network, where they pushed their debunked corruption allegations against the former vice president. Giuliani used clips of that segment again on his podcast this March.

Six months later, following the sanctions announcement, Giuliani is trying to downplay his connections to Derkach.

"I never tried to influence the election, and my work with him was over months ago well before the election," Giuliani told NPR in a text message. "He had no unique information that wasn't already known except the $5.3 billion and that is being investigated in UKRAINE."

Giuliani also said he didn't provide the State Department with any of the information he received from Derkach.

Trump was impeached last year for trying to compel Ukraine to investigate unsubstantiated corruption allegations against Biden and his son Hunter. Trump made military aid for Ukraine and a White House visit for the country's new president contingent on Kyiv announcing a Biden investigation.

After the hold on aid became public, the Trump administration released the assistance without Ukraine opening a probe.

While much of the country has moved on from the allegations that Trump and Giuliani have leveled against the Biden family and Ukraine, some Republican lawmakers have not.

Sens. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin and Chuck Grassley of Iowa have been investigating, promising to get to the bottom of what they suggest could be inappropriate or corrupt dealings.

Biden's family and his campaign have been embarrassed by Hunter Biden's dealings in Ukraine, but authorities concluded that no laws were broken.

Top Democrats have slammed the Senate probe, saying it is politically motivated and tainted by Russian disinformation pushed and promoted by Derkach, among others.

In the telling of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and her allies, a Russian pipeline of disinformation stretched all the way into the U.S. Congress itself, where she and Democrats said Trump's supporters were only too eager to take part.

Johnson and Grassley have defended their inquiry and say they are mindful of Russia's propaganda efforts. They also say they have not received information directly from Derkach.

In a joint statement Thursday, the Republican senators said they welcomed the sanctions against the Ukrainian lawmaker.

"Foreign election meddling in all of its forms from any corner of the globe cannot be tolerated," they said. "We commend the Trump Administration for holding accountable perpetrators of foreign interference, and I hope my Democratic colleagues in Congress will finally stop relying on disinformation from the likes of Andriy Derkach to smear their political rivals."

Johnson has said he would like to wrap up his investigation before Americans head to the polls on Nov. 3. He told reporters in the Capitol that his final interview in the Biden-Ukraine investigation could take place next week. "

No you haven’t, you have linked quotes of people prior to the evidence being released, in an attempt to spread Democratic propaganda.

This emails have been released this week showing the clear corruption, and you have provided a quote from July.

You can bang on about it being a Russian hoax all you like, it’s the talk of a lunatic. Again, you were claiming they were hacked not so long ago, now you are claiming it’s an incredibly complex hoax where the people involved in the email chain who have come forward and confirmed it are now Russian shills.

Take your medicine, call them out for their corruption and move on. Easy.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:31 - Oct 17 with 991 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 15:24 - Oct 17 by Dr_Parnassus

No you haven’t, you have linked quotes of people prior to the evidence being released, in an attempt to spread Democratic propaganda.

This emails have been released this week showing the clear corruption, and you have provided a quote from July.

You can bang on about it being a Russian hoax all you like, it’s the talk of a lunatic. Again, you were claiming they were hacked not so long ago, now you are claiming it’s an incredibly complex hoax where the people involved in the email chain who have come forward and confirmed it are now Russian shills.

Take your medicine, call them out for their corruption and move on. Easy.

I've said all along whatever is true in the allegations needs to be followed up and the appropriate action taken.

However, many people are pointing out that the screenshots look doctored and Giuliani has had thie "evidence" for a long time and yet he has not provided a data forensics approval/proof that the data is real...odd that.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:39 - Oct 17 with 973 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 13:53 - Oct 17 by DJack

So, let see if I can understand where you are coming from.
Giuliani has contact with some Russians so therefore cannot be trusted.
Hunter Biden recieves $3.1Million from the wife of the Moscow Mayor but he can be trusted.
Yes, that makes perfect sense.

Are you aware that Mueller's case against the Russians has had to be dropped for lack of evidence?
He really never thought that they might actually turn up in court to contest it, when he had nothing.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:05 - Oct 17 with 942 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:39 - Oct 17 by A_Fans_Dad

So, let see if I can understand where you are coming from.
Giuliani has contact with some Russians so therefore cannot be trusted.
Hunter Biden recieves $3.1Million from the wife of the Moscow Mayor but he can be trusted.
Yes, that makes perfect sense.

Are you aware that Mueller's case against the Russians has had to be dropped for lack of evidence?
He really never thought that they might actually turn up in court to contest it, when he had nothing.

Many elements of the Mueller case and the impeachment of Trump were blocked by the White House. Giuliani has ACTIVELY been looking for dirt on the Bidens and is not concerned where the "information" comes from or whether or not it is legitimate.

As for the alleged payment (started by a post on facebook)

"Hunter Biden's lawyer, George Mesires, told CNN that his client was not an owner of the firm, Rosemont Seneca Thornton.

“Hunter Biden had no interest in and was not a ‘co-founder’ of Rosemont Seneca Thornton, so the claim that he was paid $3.5 million is false,” Mesires told CNN.

USA TODAY asked the Facebook user who posted the claim for a comment but did not get an immediate reply."

But I will say that politicians and their families the world over do not seem to care how they get/earn money.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:47 - Oct 17 with 931 viewsCatullus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:05 - Oct 17 by DJack

Many elements of the Mueller case and the impeachment of Trump were blocked by the White House. Giuliani has ACTIVELY been looking for dirt on the Bidens and is not concerned where the "information" comes from or whether or not it is legitimate.

"Hunter Biden's lawyer, George Mesires, told CNN that his client was not an owner of the firm, Rosemont Seneca Thornton.

“Hunter Biden had no interest in and was not a ‘co-founder’ of Rosemont Seneca Thornton, so the claim that he was paid $3.5 million is false,” Mesires told CNN.

USA TODAY asked the Facebook user who posted the claim for a comment but did not get an immediate reply."

But I will say that politicians and their families the world over do not seem to care how they get/earn money.

Politics the world over is in a dreadful state. We hear all the time of the lies and corruption, the dodgy dealings and law breaking.

The USA is in the same place the UK was last GE, both candidates are poor (I'll be polite) and it's trying to make the best of a bad choice. Whoever gets in, and for my money it'll probably be Trump, they are maybe the best candidate but definitely not a great candidate.

Look at Trump, he's accused of telling a lot of lies, and he has but it's not like Biden has the moralhigh ground here,

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=joe-b

And at least Trump isn't accused of having dementia,

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/505562-biden-must-release-results-of-his-co

But Biden having bigger negatives about him still doesn't make Trump a great candidate.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:55 - Oct 17 with 927 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:47 - Oct 17 by Catullus

Politics the world over is in a dreadful state. We hear all the time of the lies and corruption, the dodgy dealings and law breaking.

The USA is in the same place the UK was last GE, both candidates are poor (I'll be polite) and it's trying to make the best of a bad choice. Whoever gets in, and for my money it'll probably be Trump, they are maybe the best candidate but definitely not a great candidate.

Look at Trump, he's accused of telling a lot of lies, and he has but it's not like Biden has the moralhigh ground here,

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=joe-b

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/505562-biden-must-release-results-of-his-co

But Biden having bigger negatives about him still doesn't make Trump a great candidate.

I find the whole thing distasteful, the entire Trump campaign has been personal attacks.

These 'reveals' right now, apparently been held for months to release during an election. That in itself is obscene in my view.

Groo does what Groo does best

Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:58 - Oct 17 with 922 viewsCatullus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:55 - Oct 17 by Groo

I find the whole thing distasteful, the entire Trump campaign has been personal attacks.

These 'reveals' right now, apparently been held for months to release during an election. That in itself is obscene in my view.

It is obscene, I agree but the worst thing is both sides do it. Morally and ethically I don't see how either side is fit to win the election.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:18 - Oct 17 with 915 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:58 - Oct 17 by Catullus

It is obscene, I agree but the worst thing is both sides do it. Morally and ethically I don't see how either side is fit to win the election.

The best result would be nobody wins, break the US up into 50 separate Countries.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:19 - Oct 17 with 915 viewsKilkennyjack

Truth.

Beware of the Risen People

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:33 - Oct 17 with 909 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:05 - Oct 17 by DJack

You do understand that the information about Rosemont Seneca Thornton came from the Senate committee report that I posted a link to weeks ago?

For you to say that the Mueller Russian case was blocked is absolute rubbish.
They made it up for press releases and then found themselves in court with no data to back up their own claims.
You still believe everything you read in the Democrat MSM.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:35 - Oct 17 with 902 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I didn't here you complaining at 4 years of personal attacks against a Presidential Candidate and a sitting President?
I can't think why that is.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:20 - Oct 17 with 875 viewsLeonWasGod

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:47 - Oct 17 by Catullus

At least put this in its context:

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/joe-biden/ - 59% in the 'truth' side (still shockingly low)
https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/ - only 26% of the articles they've checked have any truth involved. Only 4% unequivocally true.

Trumps' a pathological liar, you only have to listen to him to know that. And the test Trump bragged about passing? It's a test given to those suspected of developing dementia.

This love in for Trump in the UK is just bizarre. He's no friend of ours (he's no friend of anyone's unless he can make some money out of it). I don't understand why we've got this crossover of support for him when we have no say in it all.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:37 - Oct 17 with 864 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:20 - Oct 17 by LeonWasGod

At least put this in its context:

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/joe-biden/ - 59% in the 'truth' side (still shockingly low)
https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/ - only 26% of the articles they've checked have any truth involved. Only 4% unequivocally true.

Trumps' a pathological liar, you only have to listen to him to know that. And the test Trump bragged about passing? It's a test given to those suspected of developing dementia.

This love in for Trump in the UK is just bizarre. He's no friend of ours (he's no friend of anyone's unless he can make some money out of it). I don't understand why we've got this crossover of support for him when we have no say in it all.

That's like that old joke isn't it.

Q: How do you know Donald Trump is lying?

A: His lips are moving.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 00:43 - Oct 18 with 851 viewsFieryJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:37 - Oct 17 by Groo

That's like that old joke isn't it.

Q: How do you know Donald Trump is lying?

A: His lips are moving.

You'll pay for that disparaging comment.

Trump is the best president in US history.

Fact.

Gradgrind said so.

And he's totally stuffed and fuct full of facts, so it must be true.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:22 - Oct 18 with 833 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:31 - Oct 17 by DJack

I've said all along whatever is true in the allegations needs to be followed up and the appropriate action taken.

However, many people are pointing out that the screenshots look doctored and Giuliani has had thie "evidence" for a long time and yet he has not provided a data forensics approval/proof that the data is real...odd that.

Many people, I love that.

Many people think aliens mutilate cows too.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:23 - Oct 18 with 831 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 00:43 - Oct 18 by FieryJack

You'll pay for that disparaging comment.

Trump is the best president in US history.

Fact.

Gradgrind said so.

And he's totally stuffed and fuct full of facts, so it must be true.

Happy for you to explain why you disagree. If you can?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:30 - Oct 18 with 828 viewsDr_Parnassus

Wow.

I would say 80%+ of these attacks have been aimed at Trump and his administration and held back by the Democrats, stories that have zero evidence and just hearsay. They even tried to hack his tax returns in order to find a smoking gun and couldn’t, so they released them anyway under the guise of “he’s not making as much as you think”.

I have had a quick look through your post history and note you weren’t complaining about this then. It was a daily occurrence back then - It’s funny that people seem to find their moral outrage when it’s a certain candidate, not just that, this is no smear campaign, the people are voting for a man into office - it’s important to make people aware that there is major top level corruption with this man, it’s as clear as day and there is mountains of evidence to prove it.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:31 - Oct 18 with 826 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:22 - Oct 18 with 813 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:22 - Oct 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Many people, I love that.

Many people think aliens mutilate cows too.

Instead of misdirection why dont you touch on the point of the lack of a data forensic scientist you tedious shill.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:25 - Oct 18 with 813 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:31 - Oct 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Is this like that cut and paste rubbish you pushed the other night which was only on the conservative network and nowhere else...

Dr P selling his butt and "soul" to uber conservatives for who knows what.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:27 - Oct 18 with 813 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 01:30 - Oct 18 by Dr_Parnassus

Wow.

I would say 80%+ of these attacks have been aimed at Trump and his administration and held back by the Democrats, stories that have zero evidence and just hearsay. They even tried to hack his tax returns in order to find a smoking gun and couldn’t, so they released them anyway under the guise of “he’s not making as much as you think”.

I have had a quick look through your post history and note you weren’t complaining about this then. It was a daily occurrence back then - It’s funny that people seem to find their moral outrage when it’s a certain candidate, not just that, this is no smear campaign, the people are voting for a man into office - it’s important to make people aware that there is major top level corruption with this man, it’s as clear as day and there is mountains of evidence to prove it.

Ah yes, you and your opinion... worth no more than any of us. Unfortunately for you, as I have demonstrated, the facts don't support you.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:29 - Oct 18 with 802 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:22 - Oct 18 by DJack

Instead of misdirection why dont you touch on the point of the lack of a data forensic scientist you tedious shill.

There is no misdirection needed.

The emails are available and been confirmed by people in the email chain. You are currently pushing a conspiracy theory when the Biden’s haven’t even denied the authenticity of them (because they can’t).

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:33 - Oct 18 with 801 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 02:27 - Oct 18 by DJack

Ah yes, you and your opinion... worth no more than any of us. Unfortunately for you, as I have demonstrated, the facts don't support you.

Wrong. My views based on fact and research are worth more than any view that consists of a link that the poster hasn’t even read or understood.

The facts are there. The emails are there. The Biden admission is there. The veracity confirmation is there.

But you want to push a Russian tin foil conspiracy because... well it’s in a link.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024