Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breonna Taylor 23:30 - Oct 2 with 2677 viewsKerouac

Please read this and digest...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/police-who-shot-breonna-taylor-announced-t

1) If you believed Taylor's death to be an example of bad policing, of racism, does the information released change your mind at all?

2) Do you believe the police statements?

3) If you don't believe them please explain your reasoning.

4) What evidence would it take for you to change your opinion that this was a wrongful murder by racist American police officers?

5) What are the responsibilities of BLM and all of the celebrities who have jumped on the Breonna Taylor bandwagon in this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Breonna Taylor on 23:35 - Oct 2 with 1918 viewsDr_Parnassus

Glad someone has raised it.

When I discussed this the other day Jasper said “I’m just not listening” due to the fact I felt the police were yet again being used as scapegoats to raise yet more race baiting.

After the verdicts this week there were riots where 2 police officers were shot. LeBron James went on to say “it’s disgusting, we need to keep protesting and keep fighting”... he went on to say “I’ll have to take a look at all the facts of the case.”.

The stupid race baiting moron hadn’t even read the details of the case before calling for yet more unrest putting more people in danger. His brain is a typical leftie “black victim - yes/no”.... “if yes, bad, if no... fine”. The details and facts have no relevance to these people, they don’t care.

They have a narrative to push and they will do it regardless.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Breonna Taylor on 23:50 - Oct 2 with 1906 viewsDarran

Breonna Taylor on 23:35 - Oct 2 by Dr_Parnassus

Glad someone has raised it.

When I discussed this the other day Jasper said “I’m just not listening” due to the fact I felt the police were yet again being used as scapegoats to raise yet more race baiting.

After the verdicts this week there were riots where 2 police officers were shot. LeBron James went on to say “it’s disgusting, we need to keep protesting and keep fighting”... he went on to say “I’ll have to take a look at all the facts of the case.”.

The stupid race baiting moron hadn’t even read the details of the case before calling for yet more unrest putting more people in danger. His brain is a typical leftie “black victim - yes/no”.... “if yes, bad, if no... fine”. The details and facts have no relevance to these people, they don’t care.

They have a narrative to push and they will do it regardless.

The stupid race baiting moron.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Breonna Taylor on 23:52 - Oct 2 with 1902 viewsDr_Parnassus

Breonna Taylor on 23:50 - Oct 2 by Darran

The stupid race baiting moron.

Yes.

Breonna Taylor on 04:14 - Oct 6 with 1770 viewsGlyn1

You seem to think that you are an interrogator and that we are your prisoners. We are not.

Today I got a knock on the door from an Amazon deliverer and it took me more than "45 seconds" to open it. Luckily he didn't shoot me dead.

You sometimes talk sense but not this time. This lady was an innocent woman who was in her own home when she was shot dead, seriously, how do you justify that? Why would you even try?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Breonna Taylor on 04:39 - Oct 6 with 1761 viewsDr_Parnassus

Breonna Taylor on 04:14 - Oct 6 by Glyn1

You seem to think that you are an interrogator and that we are your prisoners. We are not.

Today I got a knock on the door from an Amazon deliverer and it took me more than "45 seconds" to open it. Luckily he didn't shoot me dead.

You sometimes talk sense but not this time. This lady was an innocent woman who was in her own home when she was shot dead, seriously, how do you justify that? Why would you even try?

You don’t think it is justified for officers to return fire in an enclosed space once someone opens fire on them?

How do you justify the opposite?

I am assuming you didn’t attempt to shoot the Amazon delivery driver? Which is the key to why he didn’t return the violence to protect himself.

What do you mean by innocent? She didn’t deserve to die (but she has her boyfriends actions to blame for that), but to suggest she is innocent is very dangerous narrative to state because it eliminates the cause for the officers to be there.

There is significant evidence that she was a part of a drug ring led by her former boyfriend. A dead body was found in a rental car under her name. Likely it was that ex boyfriend but the warrant was in place for Taylor’s address and was absolutely justified.

I’d be interested to know if you have read the facts of the case and if you have then I don’t understand why you think the police should allow themselves to be killed. They have guns for instances exactly such as that.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2020 4:50]

Breonna Taylor on 08:58 - Oct 6 with 1722 viewsKerouac

It is American society and, specifically, the American police that are being interrogated.
Democrat politicians, celebrities, and BLM activists have held this incident up as an example of a racist murder committed by the American police.
The Left wing in this country have largely supported this narrative, people have quoted Breonna Taylor's shooting as an example of institutionalised racism on this very site...

...and yet they go silent and refuse to discuss the incident when the truth comes out.
Why?

Taylor was going out with a drug dealer, a dead body had been found in a car rented in her name.
A warrant was issued.
The police showed up, banged the door and declared their presence.
There was no response so they entered.
Her boyfriend started shooting and the police returned fire.
Taylor, tragically, died.

No racism, not even bad police work.
The responsibility for her death is on her scumbag boyfriend and is also on her, for dating such a scumbag.
So let's stop slating good people, public servants, who put their lives on the line to protect the public is it....and isn't it about time the Left ate a large slice of humble pie?

Breonna Taylor on 09:08 - Oct 6 with 1709 viewsbritferry

her boyfriend shot at the police first

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Breonna Taylor on 09:18 - Oct 6 with 1704 viewsDr_Parnassus

Breonna Taylor on 08:58 - Oct 6 by Kerouac

It is American society and, specifically, the American police that are being interrogated.
Democrat politicians, celebrities, and BLM activists have held this incident up as an example of a racist murder committed by the American police.
The Left wing in this country have largely supported this narrative, people have quoted Breonna Taylor's shooting as an example of institutionalised racism on this very site...

...and yet they go silent and refuse to discuss the incident when the truth comes out.
Why?

Taylor was going out with a drug dealer, a dead body had been found in a car rented in her name.
A warrant was issued.
The police showed up, banged the door and declared their presence.
There was no response so they entered.
Her boyfriend started shooting and the police returned fire.
Taylor, tragically, died.

No racism, not even bad police work.
The responsibility for her death is on her scumbag boyfriend and is also on her, for dating such a scumbag.
So let's stop slating good people, public servants, who put their lives on the line to protect the public is it....and isn't it about time the Left ate a large slice of humble pie?

People have been shot over this false media narrative and also a riot.

Jacob Blake who was shot and wounded by police after brawling with them and going into his car against orders where there was a large carving knife... now has his name on Drew Brees’ helmet (prominent NFL quarterback).

He raped a woman while her child lay next to her. Her mother spoke out about how disgusting it is to see her child’s rapist held aloft and celebrated by the NFL and NBA - she was banned from Twitter.

The world has gone utterly bonkers.

Login to get fewer ads

Breonna Taylor on 10:08 - Oct 6 with 1696 viewsonehunglow

Maybe,Glyn,K is trying to introduce some perspective.

Not all black people who get shot are necessarily innocent.Honest.

Neither are white people.

If you run with the hounds...

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Breonna Taylor on 12:06 - Oct 6 with 1655 viewschad

Glyn you do understand that
* looking at at forum
* reading the individual threads
* logging onto a forum
* Making comments
All totally voluntary, absolutely your own choice and decision. You are only a prisoner here of your own device.

Quite a common way of initiating conversation on a forum is asking a question. In fact some go as far as putting up a poll, like in the Cooper thread. You may have voted in one yourself, I often don’t bother but that is my choice. I would certainly never say the pollster was interrogating us or seemed to think WE are prisoners.

You have recently referred to members of this website as snowflakes. I must state my concern that you think that someone politely asking a reasonable question in relation to reported facts, appears in your mind to be thinking we are prisoners or they are an interrogator

As pointed out your Amazon delivery tale, lacks some essential comparators, like the body in the boot, and someone from within your apartment? firing on the delivery person first.

Of course it is a tragedy that this young woman was killed, and if it were my daughter I would be beyond bereft, regardless of whether she was totally innocent or not. But are you suggesting the police should not return fire to protect themselves when being shot at in an enclosed environment?

Perhaps as you decided to contribute to the thread, IMHO it might be more useful to debate your understanding of the facts, if they differ from those reported here. Or general issues relating to gun culture in America which contributed to this, although the UK approach to arming the police stands out in Europe, where policemen carrying guns is a common occurrence.

What may be more concerning is what appears to be an attempt to close down a polite attempt to open up debate on a topic, inviting people’s understanding of the incident and the response to it.
Breonna Taylor on 12:22 - Oct 6 with 1637 viewsDr_Parnassus

Breonna Taylor on 12:06 - Oct 6 by chad

Glyn you do understand that
* looking at at forum
* reading the individual threads
* logging onto a forum
* Making comments
All totally voluntary, absolutely your own choice and decision. You are only a prisoner here of your own device.

Quite a common way of initiating conversation on a forum is asking a question. In fact some go as far as putting up a poll, like in the Cooper thread. You may have voted in one yourself, I often don’t bother but that is my choice. I would certainly never say the pollster was interrogating us or seemed to think WE are prisoners.

You have recently referred to members of this website as snowflakes. I must state my concern that you think that someone politely asking a reasonable question in relation to reported facts, appears in your mind to be thinking we are prisoners or they are an interrogator

As pointed out your Amazon delivery tale, lacks some essential comparators, like the body in the boot, and someone from within your apartment? firing on the delivery person first.

Of course it is a tragedy that this young woman was killed, and if it were my daughter I would be beyond bereft, regardless of whether she was totally innocent or not. But are you suggesting the police should not return fire to protect themselves when being shot at in an enclosed environment?

Perhaps as you decided to contribute to the thread, IMHO it might be more useful to debate your understanding of the facts, if they differ from those reported here. Or general issues relating to gun culture in America which contributed to this, although the UK approach to arming the police stands out in Europe, where policemen carrying guns is a common occurrence.

What may be more concerning is what appears to be an attempt to close down a polite attempt to open up debate on a topic, inviting people’s understanding of the incident and the response to it.

Cracking post again chad, I really hope you stick around because you are right up there with one of the best posters on this forum. No nonsense, fact based and free from media manipulation and grandstanding, something that has become somewhat of a sport on here of late.

I made a similar point on the last thread relating to this shooting and was told that I’m “just not listening”. Which is usually the calling card of someone making an emotional point rather than one based on reality.

The way the police have been thrown under the bus by the media and politicians is criminal and I mean that in the truest sense of the word. Purely political, they think it would make a good base to unsettle America so stoked the tensions by posting semi truths and downright lies. If I was a police officer I would be furious at being portrayed as a racist bigot and a target placed on my back simply to score a political point.

The sooner people wake up the better.

Breonna Taylor on 12:57 - Oct 6 with 1624 viewsonehunglow

Breonna Taylor on 12:22 - Oct 6 by Dr_Parnassus

Cracking post again chad, I really hope you stick around because you are right up there with one of the best posters on this forum. No nonsense, fact based and free from media manipulation and grandstanding, something that has become somewhat of a sport on here of late.

I made a similar point on the last thread relating to this shooting and was told that I’m “just not listening”. Which is usually the calling card of someone making an emotional point rather than one based on reality.

The way the police have been thrown under the bus by the media and politicians is criminal and I mean that in the truest sense of the word. Purely political, they think it would make a good base to unsettle America so stoked the tensions by posting semi truths and downright lies. If I was a police officer I would be furious at being portrayed as a racist bigot and a target placed on my back simply to score a political point.

The sooner people wake up the better.

Police have always been hung out to dry.Just take a cursory look at any sentence on assaults police.literally .

Policing in this country is on the defensive. I well remember doing a Media course in Plod and what was instilled in us whilst interviewed by the Press.

It has long lingered in my mind.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Breonna Taylor on 13:10 - Oct 6 with 1608 viewsAndy1300

The amazon driver wasn’t being shot at by someone in your property.

Let’s get real here ffs

Number 1 team in Wales

Breonna Taylor on 13:13 - Oct 6 with 1601 viewsAndy1300

Breonna Taylor on 09:08 - Oct 6 by britferry

her boyfriend shot at the police first

They seem to miss or ignore this fact though.

Number 1 team in Wales

Breonna Taylor on 13:17 - Oct 6 with 1596 views1462jack

What a Load of nonsense
Breonna Taylor on 13:20 - Oct 6 with 1592 views1462jack

Breonna Taylor on 13:10 - Oct 6 by Andy1300

The amazon driver wasn’t being shot at by someone in your property.

Let’s get real here ffs

Think mart6 has changed his name to dadsarmy76 judging by the down arrows
Breonna Taylor on 13:21 - Oct 6 with 1588 viewsAndy1300

Breonna Taylor on 13:20 - Oct 6 by 1462jack

Lol

Number 1 team in Wales

Breonna Taylor on 14:08 - Oct 6 with 1566 viewsCatullus

Are people willingly ignoring the facts because they do not tally with what they want to believe? Call them lefties if you will but people is my choice.

What will BLM or any other protest group say about these findings? Hopefully they'll accept them and state that they support the police in this case as the evidence (as judged by the grand jury) shows they were right to shoot back after identifying themselves.
I wouldn't be surprised though if we see some extreme elements claiming the grand jury was rigged, the evidence tampered with etc.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Breonna Taylor on 14:10 - Oct 6 with 1566 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Glyn's response was preprogrammed by years of Mass Media lies & propaganda.
It is not just "all black victims are innocent, all police are racist out of control killers".
Or all US terrorism is by whites.
It is about the suppression of truth, whether it is Humans must be "what they think they are" or prejudice versus religious faith.
Universities are currently a battle ground for free speech and non consensus rights to publish.

It is all about emotions, feelings and damn the truth and facts.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2020 14:19]
Breonna Taylor on 14:13 - Oct 6 with 1564 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Breonna Taylor on 14:08 - Oct 6 by Catullus

Are people willingly ignoring the facts because they do not tally with what they want to believe? Call them lefties if you will but people is my choice.

What will BLM or any other protest group say about these findings? Hopefully they'll accept them and state that they support the police in this case as the evidence (as judged by the grand jury) shows they were right to shoot back after identifying themselves.
I wouldn't be surprised though if we see some extreme elements claiming the grand jury was rigged, the evidence tampered with etc.

But they didn't did they, they continued rioting and shooting even more cops, because the were wound up by their leaders, the MSM and the local Democrats.
You don't seem to realise that information came out a while ago.
Breonna Taylor on 14:57 - Oct 6 with 1549 viewsCatullus

Breonna Taylor on 14:13 - Oct 6 by A_Fans_Dad

But they didn't did they, they continued rioting and shooting even more cops, because the were wound up by their leaders, the MSM and the local Democrats.
You don't seem to realise that information came out a while ago.

I lost interest in the whole thing a while back, haven't paid any attention to it.

Largely because I largely agree with Dr P about it, the truth is being ignored and the BLM narrative being swallowed by lemmings, there are a lot of lemmings about.

Racism exists but the way things are happening, it's doing the fight against racism any favours, it has juts caused more problems, more deaths and more innocent people to suffer.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Breonna Taylor on 17:39 - Oct 6 with 1492 viewsKerouac

Breonna Taylor on 13:20 - Oct 6 by 1462jack

I've been up arrowing every post I come across that Mart6 has down arrowed...just to p*ss him off ...then dadsarmy76 appears to double up
I sincerely hope that whomever is doing it is somebody with a sense of humour, but something tells me that this individual is a bit tragic.

Breonna Taylor on 17:46 - Oct 6 with 1490 viewsCatullus

Breonna Taylor on 17:39 - Oct 6 by Kerouac

I've been up arrowing every post I come across that Mart6 has down arrowed...just to p*ss him off ...then dadsarmy76 appears to double up
I sincerely hope that whomever is doing it is somebody with a sense of humour, but something tells me that this individual is a bit tragic.

I have also developed a bit of an up arrowing habit where Mart6 is concerned, very sad

What gets me is, there doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason to his arrows, they conflict regularly.

Breonna Taylor on 18:21 - Oct 6 with 1481 viewsAndy1300

Breonna Taylor on 17:46 - Oct 6 by Catullus

I have also developed a bit of an up arrowing habit where Mart6 is concerned, very sad

What gets me is, there doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason to his arrows, they conflict regularly.

It would be fine if he backed up his arrows with a counter argument

Number 1 team in Wales

Breonna Taylor on 23:46 - Oct 8 with 1392 viewsDr_Parnassus

The way the media have portrayed this case prior to the hearing is absolutely criminal. Seems they have all gone very quiet on the matter.

[Post edited 8 Oct 2020 23:47]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024