Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. 10:08 - Oct 16 with 14767 viewsKeithHaynes

Standing firm on their 18 million valuation.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 12:27 - Oct 16 with 1626 viewsMartinSwan

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 12:11 - Oct 16 by Chief

No i mean us not affording the Liverpool Centre back

transfermarkt about £800k but considering the Liverpool approach to transfers and loans, they would probably want £3m-£5m
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 12:41 - Oct 16 with 1589 viewsdobjack2

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 12:27 - Oct 16 by MartinSwan

transfermarkt about £800k but considering the Liverpool approach to transfers and loans, they would probably want £3m-£5m

Injured anyway
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 12:44 - Oct 16 with 1570 viewspencoedjack

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 12:20 - Oct 16 by NotLoyal

Trying to get in to Rodon head. He's a clever boy is Levy.

Unless they pay the asking price they can get in whoever's head they want
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 13:05 - Oct 16 with 1542 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 12:44 - Oct 16 by pencoedjack

Unless they pay the asking price they can get in whoever's head they want

He knows what he is doing. I hope Winter has the right trousers on.

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 14:08 - Oct 16 with 1445 viewsKeithHaynes

Spurs and Swansea nearing a deal for Rodon.
Bennett keen to join Swansea on a permanent deal.
It’s going to be a long three hours.

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 14:19 - Oct 16 with 1412 viewsKGriz16

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 14:08 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

Spurs and Swansea nearing a deal for Rodon.
Bennett keen to join Swansea on a permanent deal.
It’s going to be a long three hours.

Links? Or is this personal information you've been passed?
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 14:25 - Oct 16 with 1379 viewsdobjack2

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 13:05 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

He knows what he is doing. I hope Winter has the right trousers on.

Smells like he hasn’t and that a large part of the deal will be add ons that probably won’t add on.
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 14:31 - Oct 16 with 1350 viewsWhiterockin

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 14:25 - Oct 16 by dobjack2

Smells like he hasn’t and that a large part of the deal will be add ons that probably won’t add on.

I'm waiting for done deal, fee undisclosed.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 14:52 - Oct 16 with 1261 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 14:19 - Oct 16 by KGriz16

Links? Or is this personal information you've been passed?

I’m an hour ahead mate, It’s definitely paying off today.

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:08 - Oct 16 with 1195 viewsNotLoyal

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 14:52 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

Quality 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:09 - Oct 16 with 1182 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 14:52 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

You sound very confident.
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:10 - Oct 16 with 1181 viewsAlgorfajack

😂 😂

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:12 - Oct 16 with 1164 viewsThornburyswan

Do we know if there is the ‘deal sheet 2 hour extension’ option?
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:19 - Oct 16 with 1125 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:12 - Oct 16 by Thornburyswan

Do we know if there is the ‘deal sheet 2 hour extension’ option?

As I see it yes.

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:27 - Oct 16 with 1061 viewsThornburyswan

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:19 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

As I see it yes.

Thanks Keith, guess we see with now 92 mins left!
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:28 - Oct 16 with 1056 viewsMartinSwan

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:19 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

As I see it yes.

Sounds like you may need to change the title of the thread to 'Winter Caves and sells Joe cheap'
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:29 - Oct 16 with 1039 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:27 - Oct 16 by Thornburyswan

Thanks Keith, guess we see with now 92 mins left!

Think we will get deal sheet info around 5.15pm.

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:34 - Oct 16 with 1008 viewsThornburyswan

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:28 - Oct 16 by MartinSwan

Sounds like you may need to change the title of the thread to 'Winter Caves and sells Joe cheap'

Guess that depends on fans thoughts on the price - if we find out of course - for me falls into 3 areas :-

Below £12M would be a fail.
£12M - £18M for me right area with add-ons or sell-on clauses.
£18M plus would be a strong deal for Winter.

That said I suspect some wouldn’t be happy even if it was £20M+
Spurs closer to Rodon deal, confident of 5pm deadline being reached Update : 3pm on 15:36 - Oct 16 with 985 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Any chance of a loan back for this season as part of the deal, Keith?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:36 - Oct 16 with 985 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:34 - Oct 16 by Thornburyswan

Guess that depends on fans thoughts on the price - if we find out of course - for me falls into 3 areas :-

I'm hearing 15 million straight cash.

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:37 - Oct 16 with 979 viewsMartinSwan

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:34 - Oct 16 by Thornburyswan

The consensus on the last offer was £8m plus £2m add ons
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:45 - Oct 16 with 918 viewsjasper_T

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:36 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

Briefcase or duffle bag?
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:46 - Oct 16 with 909 viewsThornburyswan

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:36 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

OKish but to tick that fully it would need to have an agreed sell-on % of at least 15/20%
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:47 - Oct 16 with 902 viewsThornburyswan

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:37 - Oct 16 by MartinSwan

That would definitely be a fail & potentially suggest worse financial problems than I thought!
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:49 - Oct 16 with 888 viewsMartinSwan

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:37 - Oct 16 by MartinSwan

Now saying close to £15m in total. Presumably that means lees than £15m with no add ons or sell on clauses.

Still cheap if true
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024