Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : ?? Million with add ons. 10:08 - Oct 16 with 14701 viewsKeithHaynes

Standing firm on their 18 million valuation.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:50 - Oct 16 with 2062 viewspencoedjack

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:36 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

I'm hearing 15 million straight cash.

Or 16 million & we have to take CCV
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:51 - Oct 16 with 2057 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:50 - Oct 16 by pencoedjack

Or 16 million & we have to take CCV

I would rather not mate.

Spurs closer to Rodon deal, confident of 5pm deadline being reached Update : 3pm on 16:07 - Oct 16 with 1940 viewsNotLoyal

I liked ccv, can’t see him being a bad thing.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Spurs closer to Rodon deal, confident of 5pm deadline being reached Update : 4pm on 16:11 - Oct 16 with 1903 viewsKeithHaynes

Last hour of the deadline. Remember clubs have to get in a deal sheet by 3pm today otherwise their deadline remains as 5pm.

Spurs closer to Rodon deal, confident of 5pm deadline being reached Update : 4pm on 16:21 - Oct 16 with 1814 viewsLuther27

Ryan Bennet?
Spurs closer to Rodon deal, confident of 5pm deadline being reached Update : 4pm on 16:27 - Oct 16 with 1767 viewsKeithHaynes

Spurs closer to Rodon deal, confident of 5pm deadline being reached Update : 4pm on 16:21 - Oct 16 by Luther27

Ryan Bennet?

gone quiet.

Spurs closer to Rodon deal, confident of 5pm deadline being reached Update : 4pm on 16:30 - Oct 16 with 1740 viewsWhiterockin

Spurs closer to Rodon deal, confident of 5pm deadline being reached Update : 4pm on 16:27 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

gone quiet.

Sky sports say Bennetts having a medical
Spurs closer to Rodon deal, confident of 5pm deadline being reached Update : 4pm on 16:30 - Oct 16 with 1738 viewsThornburyswan

Spurs closer to Rodon deal, confident of 5pm deadline being reached Update : 4pm on 16:27 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

gone quiet.

SSN have him in Swansea for the medical & signing.
Login to get fewer ads

Spurs closer to Rodon deal, confident of 5pm deadline being reached Update : 4pm on 16:33 - Oct 16 with 1698 viewsDan_Swan

gone quiet.

Having a medical as per Sky Sports

Ferdy...
[Post edited 16 Oct 2020 16:34]

Still following Dr's orders!

Spurs closer to Rodon deal, confident of 5pm deadline being reached Update : 4pm on 16:39 - Oct 16 with 1622 viewsKeithHaynes

Spurs closer to Rodon deal, confident of 5pm deadline being reached Update : 4pm on 16:33 - Oct 16 by Dan_Swan

Ferdy...

Thing is he had a medical on Wednesday whilst with Wales, not for spurs, but pending a transfer. So I assume he is on his way, mind you the west ham transfer of the Brentford player was reported by west ham as too late to meet the deadline at 2pm. As I said on the other thread football has a way with words.

Spurs closer to Rodon deal, confident of 5pm deadline being reached Update : 4pm on 16:40 - Oct 16 with 1603 viewsowainglyndwr

Spurs closer to Rodon deal, confident of 5pm deadline being reached Update : 4pm on 16:33 - Oct 16 by Dan_Swan

Ferdy...

Around 12 M
But not coming back on loan
Spurs closer to Rodon deal, announcement forthcoming - Update : 4.45pm on 16:47 - Oct 16 with 1512 viewsKeithHaynes

Announcement forthcoming.

Spurs closer to Rodon deal, confident of 5pm deadline being reached Update : 4pm on 16:55 - Oct 16 with 1416 viewsHighjack

Ferdy...

Update: Mark Drakeford just turned up at the Liberty in HazMat suit and frogmarched Bennett back to the Severn bridge.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Spurs closer to Rodon deal, announcement forthcoming - Update : 4.45pm on 17:00 - Oct 16 with 1350 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m hearing he has gone.

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 5pm, that’s not confirmed officially on 17:08 - Oct 16 with 1229 viewsKilkennyjack

Good luck big Joe Rodon.

Not that he needs luck, joe is already a top class player.

Beware of the Risen People

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 5pm, that’s not confirmed officially on 17:09 - Oct 16 with 1221 viewsMartinSwan

And its less than £15m in total, most think about £12m.

Back to 'Winter Caves and sells Joe cheap'
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 17:10 - Oct 16 with 1202 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:09 - Oct 16 by A_Fans_Dad

You sound very confident.

Well, it all worked out as we reported, hope you enjoyed the day 😉

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 17:14 - Oct 16 with 1134 viewsKilkennyjack

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 17:10 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

Well done Keith love ...😎

Beware of the Risen People

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 5pm, that’s not confirmed officially on 17:15 - Oct 16 with 1095 viewspencoedjack

Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 5pm, that’s not confirmed officially on 17:09 - Oct 16 by MartinSwan

And its less than £15m in total, most think about £12m.

Back to 'Winter Caves and sells Joe cheap'

Out of interest how do ‘most people think it’s about 12 million’ ? You either know or you don’t surely?

Anyway good luck Joe i reckon your 1st season could end with a PL winners medal. Spurs look the real deal this season.
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 17:16 - Oct 16 with 1089 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 17:14 - Oct 16 by Kilkennyjack

Well done Keith love ...😎

😉

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 17:16 - Oct 16 with 1079 viewspencoedjack

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 17:10 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

Excellent job Keith 👍
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 17:18 - Oct 16 with 1046 viewsLuther27

Get ready for January Keith!
Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 17:18 - Oct 16 with 1043 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 17:16 - Oct 16 by pencoedjack

Excellent job Keith 👍

Sorting the nonsense from the possible has been hard graft, longest I’ve been on a computer for years 😂

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 17:19 - Oct 16 with 1014 viewspencoedjack

Swans tell Spurs to cough up or shut up : Don’t rule out Leicester City on 15:51 - Oct 16 by KeithHaynes

I would rather not mate.

Off to Bournemouth thankfully
Spurs sign Joe Rodon - Update : 15 million with add ons. on 17:29 - Oct 16 with 891 viewsAnotherJohn

Pretty depressing window as far as I can see, although I'm waiting for the smoke to clear to make a final judgement. I suppose recruiting a free agent outside the window might marginally improve things.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024