Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) 19:27 - Oct 29 with 18312 viewsKeithHaynes

Celtic playing superbly well tonight 2-1 up in Lille.
Rangers to come v Poznan.
A couple of years back Poznan had a huge Swans flag in their more noisier part of the ground.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:21 - May 2 with 1068 viewspencoedjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:20 - Apr 18 by pencoedjack

Another good day north of the border 👍

& another 👍
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 06:34 - May 3 with 1017 viewspikeypaul

Stevie G has absolutely smashed Celtic out of sight 4 wins and a draw in the games this season to rub in the total humiliation of the unwashed Tim’s.Not a bad season the super Swans best team in Wales once again, Glasgow Ranges smashing Celtic out of the Ball park and a good possibility of British teams winning the European trophies. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 3 May 2021 9:02]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 13:16 - May 15 with 923 viewstrampie

talkSPORT (@talkSPORT) Tweeted: Rangers fans have apparently caused a 'nationwide flare shortage'

https://t.co/WXaln2hEbB

Celtic and Rangers have massive support that would dwarf that of lots of Premier League teams.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 13:37 - May 15 with 918 viewsKeithHaynes

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 13:16 - May 15 by trampie

talkSPORT (@talkSPORT) Tweeted: Rangers fans have apparently caused a 'nationwide flare shortage'

https://t.co/WXaln2hEbB

Celtic and Rangers have massive support that would dwarf that of lots of Premier League teams.

Personally only Liverpool and Man Utd would compete.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 15:00 - May 15 with 876 views73__73

WATP 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 15:11 - May 15 with 878 viewstrampie

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 13:37 - May 15 by KeithHaynes

Personally only Liverpool and Man Utd would compete.

Yip

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:29 - May 25 with 785 viewstrampie

St Johnstone doing the cup double has taken the shine off Rangers winning the league as it's a top historic achievement by St Johnstone, well done to them.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 18:42 - May 25 with 735 views1462jack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:29 - May 25 by trampie

St Johnstone doing the cup double has taken the shine off Rangers winning the league as it's a top historic achievement by St Johnstone, well done to them.

In your eyes maybe , 55 🇬🇧
Login to get fewer ads

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 18:47 - May 25 with 728 viewstrampie

Yes in my eyes and no doubt in a lot of other neutral fans eyes as well, Rangers entered to win the domestic treble in Scotland and won one trophy, St Johnstone entered the same 3 domestic competitions and won 2 of them although Rangers won the most important one it definitely took the shine of Rangers achievement as what St Johnstone did was excellent.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:09 - May 25 with 695 viewsraynor94

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:29 - May 25 by trampie

One of the silliest things you have posted, and that takes some beating.

Rangers 55 title

Pl 38 W 32 D6 L0 F92 A13 GD79 Points 102

An invincible season.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:19 - May 25 with 683 viewspencoedjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:09 - May 25 by raynor94

Rangers 55 title

An invincible season.

A bitter response I would say.

Incredible season for the Gers 👍
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:22 - May 25 with 681 viewstrampie

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:09 - May 25 by raynor94

Rangers 55 title

An invincible season.

Invincible league season only, St Mirren beat them in the league cup and St Johnstone knocked them out of the Scottish Cup at Ibrox.
Forget Celtic and Rangers when they come to write the history of this particular season in 20 or 30 years time, it won't just be Rangers winning the title, they will be going off about St Johnstone winning the cup double.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:27 - May 25 with 675 viewsKeithHaynes

Scottish television has for years just reported on the football, this thread should be no different.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 08:09 - May 26 with 622 viewstrampie

Tonto67 (@tic1967lisbon) Tweeted: Where does the anger come from, among each other?? I honestly don’t get it 🤷‍♂️ https://t.co/IjEQBZgNpT

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 08:56 - May 26 with 609 viewsonehunglow

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 08:09 - May 26 by trampie

Tonto67 (@tic1967lisbon) Tweeted: Where does the anger come from, among each other?? I honestly don’t get it 🤷‍♂️ https://t.co/IjEQBZgNpT

It s really quite simple.

And I most certainly do not agree with the Guv as regards coverage of these teams just being football.

I’ve seen these in full flow ,both of them.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 09:31 - May 26 with 600 viewstrampie

I always want the small teams to beat the old firm but as a neutral I would say Celtic supporters have a good reputation and are well received but Rangers supporters have a bad reputation, what colours it for GSTQ types is some of the Celtic fanbase political stance is at odds with theirs, but taking religion and politics out of it, Celtic fans on the whole seem well behaved but Rangers fans seem to be badly behaved.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 09:51 - May 26 with 589 viewsKeithHaynes

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 08:56 - May 26 by onehunglow

It s really quite simple.

And I most certainly do not agree with the Guv as regards coverage of these teams just being football.

I’ve seen these in full flow ,both of them.

We know all about the religious nonsense, we know their fans can be really bad, that was my point, repetitive reminders though ? It’s pointless is my point.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 10:14 - May 26 with 574 viewsonehunglow

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 09:51 - May 26 by KeithHaynes

We know all about the religious nonsense, we know their fans can be really bad, that was my point, repetitive reminders though ? It’s pointless is my point.

Much of what we post Keith is pointless.
I read much I consider to be mind boggling .
Reading the Dylan critiques on forums indicate to me society as we know it lies rotting in the grave.

You are passionate about fighting racism wherever it shows itself and good on you;I am all for exposing religious hatred and bigotry in football which is ever present and in Glasgow cases the very core .

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:44 - May 26 with 535 viewstrampie

Speak for yourself Perch, Keith writes some good stuff.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 18:06 - May 26 with 494 viewsonehunglow

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:44 - May 26 by trampie

He does as I point out.
I’m also not a brown noser

You are sent here aren’t you to attack perch as was .

Life is passing by and you re just wishing for a rainy day

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:27 - May 26 with 483 viewstrampie

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 18:06 - May 26 by onehunglow

He does as I point out.
I’m also not a brown noser

You are sent here aren’t you to attack perch as was .

Life is passing by and you re just wishing for a rainy day

You said "much of what we post Keith is pointless", taking that literally for a laugh, I said in reply that Keith posts some good stuff.
Just because much of what you post is pointless (your own words) it doesn't apply to all other posters.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:06 - May 26 with 466 viewsKeithHaynes

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:44 - May 26 by trampie

Extremism in any form will never be tolerated on here as long as I breath.
Especially anti semitism, racism in its disgusting purest form and bullying of any person because they hold a differing opinion. We move forwards as a website and surely stand against hate in every form.

I will add, the website after Phil left deteriorated so much our work is only half done. This is not a place for any of what went before, 21 bans from all religious and political perspectives are the proof. Someone said the other day if you can’t say it in person you shouldn’t say it on here. Yes, that’s me, 100%.

We move on.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:27 - May 26 with 454 viewstrampie

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:06 - May 26 by KeithHaynes

Extremism in any form will never be tolerated on here as long as I breath.
Especially anti semitism, racism in its disgusting purest form and bullying of any person because they hold a differing opinion. We move forwards as a website and surely stand against hate in every form.

I will add, the website after Phil left deteriorated so much our work is only half done. This is not a place for any of what went before, 21 bans from all religious and political perspectives are the proof. Someone said the other day if you can’t say it in person you shouldn’t say it on here. Yes, that’s me, 100%.

We move on.

Glad to hear it, previously on this site in the bad old days only views from one perspective was allowed.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:32 - May 26 with 443 viewsonehunglow

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:27 - May 26 by trampie

Glad to hear it, previously on this site in the bad old days only views from one perspective was allowed.

Indeed and it's why old usernames should not be referred to .By doing so,old agenda are perpetuated so it would be lovely of you could call a halt now trampie

Richie.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:37 - May 26 with 439 viewstrampie

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:32 - May 26 by onehunglow

Indeed and it's why old usernames should not be referred to .By doing so,old agenda are perpetuated so it would be lovely of you could call a halt now trampie

Richie.

You change your username so often the only one I can remember is Perch.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024