Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) 19:27 - Oct 29 with 18314 viewsKeithHaynes

Celtic playing superbly well tonight 2-1 up in Lille.
Rangers to come v Poznan.
A couple of years back Poznan had a huge Swans flag in their more noisier part of the ground.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:44 - May 26 with 1393 viewsKeithHaynes

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:37 - May 26 by trampie

You change your username so often the only one I can remember is Perch.

Ritchie 👍

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:46 - May 26 with 1372 viewstrampie

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:44 - May 26 by KeithHaynes

Ritchie 👍

Who is Ritchie ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 10:15 - Jul 31 with 1327 viewspencoedjack

Nice to Celtic have already been knocked out of the CL.

Another season of pain for them coming up 👍
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:32 - Jul 31 with 1273 viewspencoedjack

Hopefully Hearts will give Stevie’s boys some competition this season.
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:33 - Jul 31 with 1270 viewsKeithHaynes

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:32 - Jul 31 by pencoedjack

Hopefully Hearts will give Stevie’s boys some competition this season.

Jambos win 2-1, great game.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 07:32 - Aug 1 with 1222 views73__73

The title in Scotland is already over......56 on its way......WATP.........🇬🇧

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 07:33 - Aug 1 with 1206 viewspikeypaul

Nice to see the jam tarts back in the Premiership up there, and starting off by kicking celtics arse.

Beautiful goal by Wright I think it was in the Gers game.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:10 - Aug 29 with 1078 viewspencoedjack

👍

🇬🇧
Login to get fewer ads

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 15:12 - Aug 29 with 1045 viewsKilkennyjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:10 - Aug 29 by pencoedjack

👍

🇬🇧

Pub league mun ffs, nobody cares … 🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 15:30 - Aug 29 with 1035 viewspikeypaul

Even with 1/2 the team out and the gaffer sat at home the Champions kick ass.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:34 - Aug 29 with 1005 viewshowenjack

The Louden tavern was rocking this afternoon .
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:18 - Aug 29 with 992 viewsMarcella

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:34 - Aug 29 by howenjack

The Louden tavern was rocking this afternoon .

Full of tracksuit bottom wearing spiceheads in knock off hun shirts singing songs about something they know sweet fa about... Sounds fab
The Greatest Pub In The World
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:40 - Aug 29 with 980 viewsKeithHaynes

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:18 - Aug 29 by Marcella

Full of tracksuit bottom wearing spiceheads in knock off hun shirts singing songs about something they know sweet fa about... Sounds fab

Both sides do it very well.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:49 - Aug 29 with 974 viewsMarcella

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:40 - Aug 29 by KeithHaynes

Both sides do it very well.

In fairness, the good patrons of Bar 67 up the Barras get thier "official Celic merchandise" across the road of a Sunday morning along with 2lb of square sausage for a tenner
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:07 - Aug 29 with 958 viewsKeithHaynes

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:49 - Aug 29 by Marcella

In fairness, the good patrons of Bar 67 up the Barras get thier "official Celic merchandise" across the road of a Sunday morning along with 2lb of square sausage for a tenner

Gallowgate ?
I think the police shut it down recently. Not sure.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:43 - Aug 29 with 942 viewshowenjack

Iam not passing judgement Iam just stating a fact that is all . I have no allegiance to Rangers or Celtic . I walked past there just before k.o and it was rocking.
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 08:47 - Aug 30 with 904 viewspencoedjack

Beats being in a pub full of mixed up scruffy blokes singing about their hatred of everything British then going to a game in a British league.

See you are moving to insulting fans now as any football discussion you know you will lose.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 10:02 - Aug 30 with 882 viewspikeypaul

Great video of how atmosphere is done,that is why they are champions

How ironic for the unwashed to throw drug use insults when the area of east glasgow with a massive irish immigrant population has the worse drug use problem in the whole of Europe,if it was not so so sad it would be funny.

Louden Tavern (1:31 video) looked to have similar demographic to any football bar ,seen worse in the Railway,but hey i know the little tim is hurting so much its ooozzinnggg out of my screen , and he needs to blindly insult anything he can after taking a SEVENTH beating in a row off the mighty Glasgow Rangers

[Post edited 30 Aug 2021 10:41]

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:49 - Nov 7 with 758 viewspencoedjack

I see once again the green side of Glasgow couldn’t observe a minutes silence for the men & women who gave their lives for them.

Should bugger off to the Irish league.
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:24 - Nov 7 with 748 viewsNotLoyal

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:49 - Nov 7 by pencoedjack

I see once again the green side of Glasgow couldn’t observe a minutes silence for the men & women who gave their lives for them.

Should bugger off to the Irish league.

It’s the same everywhere, trust me.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:27 - Feb 17 with 641 viewspencoedjack

I see the mighty Glasgow Rangers flying the flag for the U.K. with a cracking win away in Dortmund whilst Celtic are embarrassing Ireland losing to some Norwegian team.

👍
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 18:09 - Feb 20 with 577 viewstrampie

Celtic somehow continuing to scrape wins in the league in recent times another example in getting a late winner at home to bottom of the league Dundee today. Rangers for their part seem to be dominating games but often dropping points by drawing in recent times another example being their draw against Dundee Utd today.
It seems like Celtic have played one good game this year and that was against Rangers, the title race is very close, Rangers have easier fixtures, the two remaining Celtic v Rangers fixtures might well determine who wins the league this season, but can Celtic continue to pull wins out of the bag against the other teams all the time ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:16 - Feb 20 with 558 viewsReslovenSwan1

Flags all over the place. Zzzzzz

Wise sage since Toshack era

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:16 - Feb 28 with 513 viewstrampie

It seems to have happened again, apparently the last 3 league draws Rangers have had they have had just shy of 90 shots and I think it was 15 against yet they only drew those games, 2-0 up at the weekend and drew, Celtic only drew as well but although they had the better of their game it was not to the same degree of dominance that Rangers had.
Rangers got passed Borussia Dortmund in the week and Celtic lost to a Norwegian side for crying out loud, Rangers seem to be better than Celtic most weeks dominance wise (not results wise) except for the head to head match this year where Celtic hammered Rangers how mad is that.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 14:03 - Mar 6 with 453 viewstrampie

Celtic win away to Livingston for the first time in 15 years, Celtic fans were sh*tting bricks over this game, 12 mid-day game on a Sunday, plastic pitch, Livi in reasonable form, Celtic not but Celtic win what they saw as a huge banana skin.

I can still see another twist in the title race, still looks like the cut off games are going to favour Rangers, unfairly as things stand but that is still to be seen.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024