Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) 19:27 - Oct 29 with 18306 viewsKeithHaynes

Celtic playing superbly well tonight 2-1 up in Lille.
Rangers to come v Poznan.
A couple of years back Poznan had a huge Swans flag in their more noisier part of the ground.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:55 - Mar 7 with 671 viewsraynor94

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:29 - Mar 7 by Chief

And Rangers don't have a large percentage of scummy support?

Why or how does being British and proud (but being from South Wales) manifest itself in a fondness for a Scottish team then?

You understand exactly what I mean by scummy support and what they stand for.

I enjoy all types of good footballing sides from the British Isles, Liverpool in the 80s, United's class of 92.

I even enjoyed the Celtic team of 67, before the scummy support arrived.

I appreciate good footballing sides it's not supporting them, and Rangers have had a fantastic season and I'm pleased for them.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:59 - Mar 7 with 665 viewsChief

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:55 - Mar 7 by raynor94

I enjoy all types of good footballing sides from the British Isles, Liverpool in the 80s, United's class of 92.

I appreciate good footballing sides it's not supporting them, and Rangers have had a fantastic season and I'm pleased for them.

I didn't say they didn't have scummy support. So do Millwall, Leeds, i don't automatically gravitate to their rivals though.

Celtic have won everything over the lsst few years, very successful, did you congratulate them on their achievements?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:04 - Mar 7 with 646 viewstrampie

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:55 - Mar 7 by raynor94

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_F.C._signing_policy

Why would you be pleased a team wins a national league when they have a history of not signing Catholic players ?
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 17:06]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:23 - Mar 7 with 623 viewsraynor94

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:59 - Mar 7 by Chief

I didn't say they didn't have scummy support. So do Millwall, Leeds, i don't automatically gravitate to their rivals though.

Celtic have won everything over the lsst few years, very successful, did you congratulate them on their achievements?

No, because of what the club now stands for, and you know what I mean by scummy support.

I'm not going to turn a football thread political, it's about appreciating a great achievement.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:33 - Mar 7 with 617 viewsChief

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:23 - Mar 7 by raynor94

No, because of what the club now stands for, and you know what I mean by scummy support.

I'm not going to turn a football thread political, it's about appreciating a great achievement.

But aren't you alluding to that you like Rangers for political reasons?

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:44 - Mar 7 with 588 viewsraynor94

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:33 - Mar 7 by Chief

You are the most pedantic poster on here by a country mile No, I dislike Celtic for what they stand for these days.

And it's not a case of liking Rangers, it's appreciating what they have achieved

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:49 - Mar 7 with 591 viewsChief

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:44 - Mar 7 by raynor94

You are the most pedantic poster on here by a country mile No, I dislike Celtic for what they stand for these days.

And it's not a case of liking Rangers, it's appreciating what they have achieved

I'm just interested.

Don't Rangers stand for pretty much the same thing but just on the other side of the dispute??

Will you be congratulating every team across Europe that wins a league?

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:51 - Mar 7 with 585 viewspencoedjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:04 - Mar 7 by trampie

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_F.C._signing_policy

Why would you be pleased a team wins a national league when they have a history of not signing Catholic players ?
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 17:06]

Why would you support a team who play in a league of a country you hate? Why don't indys support a league of Wales team.

It makes me laugh when Celtic claim they want to play in the PL but they hate everything English in fact it’s very rare you even see a Scottish flag at their games as it’s nearly all Irish flags. Why don’t they ask if they can join the Irish league if that’s were the majority of fans have an affiliation with.

Anyway congratulations to Stevie G & his team 🇬🇧
Login to get fewer ads

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:53 - Mar 7 with 585 viewsChief

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:51 - Mar 7 by pencoedjack

Why would you support a team who play in a league of a country you hate? Why don't indys support a league of Wales team.

It makes me laugh when Celtic claim they want to play in the PL but they hate everything English in fact it’s very rare you even see a Scottish flag at their games as it’s nearly all Irish flags. Why don’t they ask if they can join the Irish league if that’s were the majority of fans have an affiliation with.

Do you see Scottish flags at Rangers then!?

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:55 - Mar 7 with 580 viewsonehunglow

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:33 - Mar 7 by Chief

Nope,he is not.
Ray is many things but he looks to me straight forward and he did not even suggest anything of the sort. Rangers great achievement and Gerrard gonna be a big manager on the game.

I get the impression he is not religious bigot which is why people from outside Glasgow support either of these teams

Same with Hibs/Hearts.Religious hate.

It i exactly the same and every bit a bad a racism and people should call it out. Sadly because of the power of the Church and its hold over people for their lifetime,many are afraid to be honest a they might get sent to purgatory or sent to burning hell. We are still allowing perverts to indoctrinate our kids at schools,churches ,Mosques, Synagogues and Temples everywhere all around the world.

Faith in any religion shows a fear of death and what happens after.

I 'll tell you. Nothing. No heaven-no burning hell,no paradise.

Any complaints feel free to PM me

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:57 - Mar 7 with 582 viewsChief

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:55 - Mar 7 by onehunglow

Nope,he is not.
Ray is many things but he looks to me straight forward and he did not even suggest anything of the sort. Rangers great achievement and Gerrard gonna be a big manager on the game.

I get the impression he is not religious bigot which is why people from outside Glasgow support either of these teams

Same with Hibs/Hearts.Religious hate.

It i exactly the same and every bit a bad a racism and people should call it out. Sadly because of the power of the Church and its hold over people for their lifetime,many are afraid to be honest a they might get sent to purgatory or sent to burning hell. We are still allowing perverts to indoctrinate our kids at schools,churches ,Mosques, Synagogues and Temples everywhere all around the world.

Faith in any religion shows a fear of death and what happens after.

I 'll tell you. Nothing. No heaven-no burning hell,no paradise.

Any complaints feel free to PM me

So you're now saying people don't get attracted to these teams for reasons other than football?

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:58 - Mar 7 with 575 viewstrampie

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:51 - Mar 7 by pencoedjack

England belongs to the Welsh, it's our occupied territories.

I have a Port Talbot town FC yellow shirt.

The English are too afraid to have Celtic and Rangers in the Premier League as they would win it within 6 years.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 18:03 - Mar 7 with 570 viewsonehunglow

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:58 - Mar 7 by trampie

The English are too afraid to have Celtic and Rangers in the Premier League as they would win it within 6 years.

Jesus.
You need to get out out that dark valley.

Have you running water yet

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 18:05 - Mar 7 with 563 viewspencoedjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 17:58 - Mar 7 by trampie

Why do Celtic want to play in the English PL? The vast majority of their support hate England

The same goes for Indy Swans fans.
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 18:07 - Mar 7 with 560 viewsonehunglow

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 18:05 - Mar 7 by pencoedjack

Why do Celtic want to play in the English PL? The vast majority of their support hate England

Why.
I would suggest to cause havoc as they do whenever they were let loose from their hovels to pollute great cities Europe wide.

I wont embarrass you by attaching you tube of their exploits

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 18:15 - Mar 7 with 539 viewstrampie

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 18:05 - Mar 7 by pencoedjack

Perhaps they like beating the old enemy.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 18:17 - Mar 7 with 544 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:28 - Mar 7 by Nortbankboy

Congratulations to rangers.
10 yrs is a long time to be in your rivals shadow.

Why do you care so much?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:02 - Mar 7 with 520 viewspencoedjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 18:15 - Mar 7 by trampie

Perhaps they like beating the old enemy.

Yeah right.
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:15 - Mar 7 with 519 viewsNortbankboy

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 18:17 - Mar 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Why do you care so much?

You're right bryn,
Who cares.
The big games is Tues coys
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 05:27 - Mar 8 with 495 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:15 - Mar 7 by Nortbankboy

You're right bryn,
Who cares.
The big games is Tues coys

Well you say that but you’ve obviously got a dog in that fight - otherwise why bother saying anything?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:55 - Mar 11 with 397 viewspikeypaul

Good result for the Scottish champions this evening against a team that kicked Brendas arse last round.
Still only HT with return to come and i still make Prague slight favs but after all the celebrations of the last few days them getting a draw out there surprised me.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:59 - Mar 11 with 398 viewspencoedjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:55 - Mar 11 by pikeypaul

Good result for the Scottish champions this evening against a team that kicked Brendas arse last round.
Still only HT with return to come and i still make Prague slight favs but after all the celebrations of the last few days them getting a draw out there surprised me.

Have Celtic got over Brendan leaving yet?

Rangers will have difficulty in keeping Stevie G this summer.
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:09 - Mar 11 with 391 viewspikeypaul

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:59 - Mar 11 by pencoedjack

Have Celtic got over Brendan leaving yet?

Rangers will have difficulty in keeping Stevie G this summer.

I think he knows that at least one more season in charge of the champions would be best for him and I cant see him going anywhere until the Liverpool job becomes available,which he will then take,i can see a lot of the liverpool development players then blooded at Rangers which would be perfect for both clubs.
Brenda was wasting his time at a club like celtic and obviuosly thought Leicester was the next rung up the ladder and thats been proven now with them sitting 3rd in the EPL whilst celtic are 20 pts behind the champions,Rangers.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 20:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:46 - Mar 11 with 381 viewspencoedjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:09 - Mar 11 by pikeypaul

I think he knows that at least one more season in charge of the champions would be best for him and I cant see him going anywhere until the Liverpool job becomes available,which he will then take,i can see a lot of the liverpool development players then blooded at Rangers which would be perfect for both clubs.
Brenda was wasting his time at a club like celtic and obviuosly thought Leicester was the next rung up the ladder and thats been proven now with them sitting 3rd in the EPL whilst celtic are 20 pts behind the champions,Rangers.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 20:13]

I hope you are right regarding Stevie G unless he fancied a crack at a newly promoted Welsh PL club

Celtic fans view that he moved to mediocrity by moving to Leicester shows how deluded they are.

🇬🇧
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:20 - Mar 11 with 377 viewspikeypaul

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:46 - Mar 11 by pencoedjack

I hope you are right regarding Stevie G unless he fancied a crack at a newly promoted Welsh PL club

Celtic fans view that he moved to mediocrity by moving to Leicester shows how deluded they are.

🇬🇧

i know they are comical,Leicester a point behind man utd sitting in 3rd in the EPL and celtic 20 pts behind Rangers in a two horse race.Ithink Brenda will be very happy at binning celtic for Leicester right now,Gerrard has ambition and at some point will leave and Rangers fans will not blame himand only wish him well,unlike celtic fans towards Rodgers,they are very bitter people,which makes me laugh a lot.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024