Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) 19:27 - Oct 29 with 18313 viewsKeithHaynes

Celtic playing superbly well tonight 2-1 up in Lille.
Rangers to come v Poznan.
A couple of years back Poznan had a huge Swans flag in their more noisier part of the ground.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 07:58 - Mar 12 with 1211 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:59 - Mar 11 by pencoedjack

Have Celtic got over Brendan leaving yet?

Rangers will have difficulty in keeping Stevie G this summer.

It was only a stepping stone for him

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 08:59 - Mar 12 with 1184 viewspikeypaul

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 07:58 - Mar 12 by Brynmill_Jack

It was only a stepping stone for him

He used them to fill in the time whilst waiting for something bigger and better to come along and when it did he jumped at the chance.And he’s been proven to be correct sitting nicely in 3rd in the EPL, whilst Stevie G has smashed Celtic out of the ballpark.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 09:12 - Mar 12 with 1181 viewstrampie

I told this board before a ball was kicked that the logic of going to Celtic or Rangers if you was Gerrard is you could go straight from there to a top job.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:34 - Mar 18 with 1138 viewsMarcella

🤫
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:32 - Mar 19 with 1049 viewsraynor94

Celtic refusing to give Rangers a guard of honour this weekend.

Classy!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:42 - Mar 19 with 1044 viewspencoedjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:32 - Mar 19 by raynor94

Classy!

In fairness Rangers didn’t do it in similar circumstances in 2019.
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:56 - Mar 19 with 1022 viewsonehunglow

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:32 - Mar 19 by raynor94

Classy!

Im actually pleased Ray.
At least there is no hypocrisy so well done the Buoys.

They exist only to hate each other.
Come home Stevie La.You can do better than them

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 20:23 - Mar 19 with 1025 viewstrampie

NEWSONSCOTLAND (@NewsOnScotland) Tweeted: Rangers: Slavia to file 'brutal attack' complaint with police https://t.co/stGzXEZU8p #Scotland https://t.co/YKYFkQ3kng

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Login to get fewer ads

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 10:36 - Mar 20 with 999 viewstrampie

Who knows if these incidents will lead to bans, Slavia player if guily might be hard to prove, Rangers if guilty, could be looking at a 5 year ban, Rangers have form they have been banned from Europe before, even when they were defending champions, lol.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:18 - Mar 20 with 985 viewstrampie

Talk now that Rangers were the ones using racist language against the Czech team.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:22 - Mar 20 with 982 viewstrampie

People are saying that Rangers broke the Slavia keeper's face with the worst assault since Schumacher's, Rangers had two players sent off, Rangers were also seen kicking opponents who was lying helpless on the ground.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:26 - Mar 20 with 974 viewstrampie

Football Fans Tribe 🇳🇬 ⚽ (@FansTribeHQ) Tweeted: Rangers midfielder Kemar Roofe picked up a Red Card for this tackle on Slavia Prague Goalkeeper Ondrej Kolar

His Red Card was followed by Leon Balogun picking up a second yellow. 9 men, 3-1 loss on aggregate and out of the Europa League

🤕🤒 https://t.co/TqZbipCrzh

Ó Gallchobhair ☘ (@gallygogs) Tweeted: @Lisa_D_x Slavia Goalkeeper would say differently 😱 https://t.co/gCdLvoHWaS

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:33 - Mar 20 with 968 viewstrampie

The real big one for me in all this is that Rangers (players and officials) was said to have waited for 45 mins outside the Slavia changing room to confront them, talk of CCTV been blanked out the lot, the Czechs apparently had to call the police.

It's one thing one lot referring to car wash workers and one lot referring to monkeys, but this tunnel business if that is true Rangers should be banned from European competition for half a decade.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:36 - Mar 20 with 964 viewstrampie

I think Rangers could not take being beaten and threw their toys out of the pram.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:39 - Mar 20 with 957 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:33 - Mar 20 by trampie

The real big one for me in all this is that Rangers (players and officials) was said to have waited for 45 mins outside the Slavia changing room to confront them, talk of CCTV been blanked out the lot, the Czechs apparently had to call the police.

It's one thing one lot referring to car wash workers and one lot referring to monkeys, but this tunnel business if that is true Rangers should be banned from European competition for half a decade.

Awwww , Celtic losing the title really has upset you my little republican shrew hasn’t it?

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 12:36 - Mar 20 with 943 viewstrampie

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:39 - Mar 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Awwww , Celtic losing the title really has upset you my little republican shrew hasn’t it?

I'm not Catholic, I'm not Scottish, I even had an investment on Rangers winning the Scottish title, just calling a spade a spade.

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 12:50 - Mar 20 with 925 viewsonehunglow

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 11:39 - Mar 20 by Brynmill_Jack

They 'll be bricking tonight on the east end of Glasgow

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 15:52 - Mar 30 with 884 viewstrampie

Rangers FC & Linfield FC (@bluesbrothers86) Tweeted: Five Rangers players who breached Covid-19 rules have been given a six-game ban by the Scottish FA.

Bongani Zungu, Nathan Patterson, Calvin Bassey, Dapo Mebude and Brian Kinnear.

A four-match ban will be served immediately, with two suspended until the end of the season. https://t.co/iSIwpqlfzC

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:49 - Apr 1 with 827 viewsraynor94

Eddie Howe about to become the new Celtic boss

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 07:08 - Apr 2 with 804 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 12:36 - Mar 20 by trampie

I'm not Catholic, I'm not Scottish, I even had an investment on Rangers winning the Scottish title, just calling a spade a spade.

As is frequently your wont.........

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:05 - Apr 2 with 777 viewsKilkennyjack

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 21:49 - Apr 1 by raynor94

Eddie Howe about to become the new Celtic boss

Excellent news.

Him or Roy would do for me.

Beware of the Risen People

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 16:15 - Apr 10 with 700 viewspencoedjack

See Celtic fans once again showing themselves up during the minutes silence for Prince Philip

Vermin ..... feck off & play in Ireland with all your IRA sympathising mates
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 18:25 - Apr 14 with 640 viewstrampie

A pre meditated assault gets you a three game ban while 'allegedly' calling someone a racist name gets you a ten game ban......hmm

2 red cards a 3 game ban and a 4 game ban plus €9000 fine but apparently the club is still under investigation, if they are this could still turn big against Rangers or will the authorities try and brush the tunnel and dressing room business under the carpet....hmm

Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 19:30 - Apr 14 with 616 views34dfgdf54

Don’t like the fella in footballing terms but that video of Neil Lennon is sad. Looks in a bad, bad way.
Tics & Gers ( Teddy Bears & Hoops etc ) on 22:20 - Apr 18 with 564 viewspencoedjack

Another good day north of the border 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024