Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pablo 11:09 - Dec 7 with 2099 viewsFireboy2

Coming back?
Pablo on 11:27 - Dec 7 with 2072 views9MilesHigh

Where did you hear that?

But it would make a lot of sense. He's not happy in Leeds and hasn't got much longer in the pro game and we are crying out for a player of his nature

Cooper will need to change the way we play though, no point having 8 defensive players on the pitch with Pablo, Ayew and Lowe instead of the 9 we had the other week.
Pablo on 12:02 - Dec 7 with 2032 viewsFireboy2

Pablo on 11:27 - Dec 7 by 9MilesHigh

Where did you hear that?

But it would make a lot of sense. He's not happy in Leeds and hasn't got much longer in the pro game and we are crying out for a player of his nature

Cooper will need to change the way we play though, no point having 8 defensive players on the pitch with Pablo, Ayew and Lowe instead of the 9 we had the other week.

I got it from a football site sent to me, sorry I cant remember its name.

It does state that he isnt happy and several championship clubs including ourselves and brentford are in for him.
Pablo on 12:08 - Dec 7 with 2024 views9MilesHigh

Pablo on 12:02 - Dec 7 by Fireboy2

I got it from a football site sent to me, sorry I cant remember its name.

It does state that he isnt happy and several championship clubs including ourselves and brentford are in for him.

He looked well p1ssed off the other game, was it Everton?

He's getting on but it would be a dream and maybe get us over the line.

Saying that, it's easy paper talk to make the story up and link us, especially us.
Pablo on 12:43 - Dec 7 with 1986 viewsReslovenSwan1

Its just speculation on the footbsll circuit. Danny Mills is suggesting his Leeds careers and premier league career is over at 35 and he will be on his way in january. Swansea Huddesfield and Brentford were speculated a likely destinations.

Wilth MGW, Byers and possibly Palmer on the no 10 roster after January there would seem to be no place for him.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Pablo on 13:02 - Dec 7 with 1959 viewsFireboy2

Pablo on 12:43 - Dec 7 by ReslovenSwan1

Its just speculation on the footbsll circuit. Danny Mills is suggesting his Leeds careers and premier league career is over at 35 and he will be on his way in january. Swansea Huddesfield and Brentford were speculated a likely destinations.

Wilth MGW, Byers and possibly Palmer on the no 10 roster after January there would seem to be no place for him.

He would get in front of all apart from mgw, it would be like having another ayew, no brainer for me
Pablo on 13:26 - Dec 7 with 1923 viewssP7qupUf

Great player but too short term for me. 35 with an injury record. Squad is thin and we are seeing it's affects now. can't afford to sign him in January and then he gets injured. Not one for the long term.
Pablo on 14:21 - Dec 7 with 1869 viewsTreforys_Jack

Yes please. Ola Pablo.
Pablo on 14:28 - Dec 7 with 1862 viewsDr_Parnassus

He would still command a fairly high salary with it being probably his last in professional football and I assume it would be a 18 month contract max.

I could potentially see it if Ayew does leave in January, he does play centrally these days doesn’t he?

Although saying that Morgan Gibbs White comes back in January which will be like a new signing, he was seriously impressive and could be key for that push.

If we have designs on promotion, would a 36 year old Pablo be part of those Premier League plans? Probably not.

I do see some immediate merit in it, but it’s a no from me, I’d rather we invest in a striker.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Login to get fewer ads

Pablo on 16:18 - Dec 7 with 1779 viewsvetchonian

Somehow I dont think this will happen....its just a bit of speculative journalism...no one at the club anymore with links to Pablo why would we be looking at him?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Pablo on 16:20 - Dec 7 with 1772 viewsKeithHaynes

Can The Swans Afford Pablo Hernandez ? 7th Dec 2020 15:50
Its speculation as it stands and there are other championship clubs in the mix, however Pablo Hernandez is set to leave Leeds United in the January window. Problem is he is thirty five now and his wages are way out of Swansea City's current pay structure. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Pablo on 16:23 - Dec 7 with 1768 viewsBadlands

Pablo on 11:27 - Dec 7 by 9MilesHigh

Where did you hear that?

Cooper will need to change the way we play though,
So no point in Pablo coming back.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Pablo on 16:32 - Dec 7 with 1752 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If we try to do a deal Leeds may stop answering the phone at the last minute.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Pablo on 18:25 - Dec 7 with 1663 viewspencoedjack

Pablo on 13:26 - Dec 7 by sP7qupUf

Great player but too short term for me. 35 with an injury record. Squad is thin and we are seeing it's affects now. can't afford to sign him in January and then he gets injured. Not one for the long term.

Not sure why Pablos injury record is always brought up, the last 4 seasons he has played 35+ games every season.

Even when he was with us he played 27 games 1 season 30 the other.
Pablo on 19:58 - Dec 7 with 1593 viewsCatullus

Pablo on 12:43 - Dec 7 by ReslovenSwan1

How long is MGW out for now? Byers isn't good enough. I'd take Pablo back short term. His vision would tear teams apart.
With Pablo pulling the strings there be a lot more forward passes than sideways and backwards.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Pablo on 20:51 - Dec 7 with 1553 viewsBoundy

He had more than his fair share of distractors when he was younger and "fitter" the first time around , if he does come back he want to hope the crowds aren't back

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024