Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Coverage 16:04 - Jan 23 with 4105 viewsonehunglow

Just how amatuerish is this crap.
The girl linking looks like she's been dragged in from the streets to front the programme.

Gabbidon looks gutted.

BTW,quite what the fark has cardiff to do with this game

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

BBC Coverage on 20:11 - Jan 23 with 1121 viewsonehunglow

I didn't and thank for pointing that out.

Proves my point really.

Take it the lady presenter didnt comment as such to the pundits

BBC Coverage on 21:40 - Jan 23 with 1029 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC Coverage on 18:12 - Jan 23 by felixstowe_jack

I don't think either of the two commentators noticed we played the last 10 minutes with 10 men.

Another little point of note was that Lyle Taylor did not take the knee. I was looking out for it as he has given his reasons in the press.

Wise sage since Toshack era

BBC Coverage on 22:05 - Jan 23 with 996 viewsTreforys_Jack

Gabbidon is sound , always fair , calls it like it is. To be fair so is Nathan Blake on the transistor radio thingy. Guess some people just see what thry want to see. Now don't get me started on Ratcliffe or Barry Horne what a pair of prize tw*ts they are.
BBC Coverage on 22:14 - Jan 23 with 984 viewsthornabyswan

BBC Coverage on 22:05 - Jan 23 by Treforys_Jack

Gabbidon is sound , always fair , calls it like it is. To be fair so is Nathan Blake on the transistor radio thingy. Guess some people just see what thry want to see. Now don't get me started on Ratcliffe or Barry Horne what a pair of prize tw*ts they are.

BT coverage was ok glad I avoided BBC Wales some things never change.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

BBC Coverage on 22:37 - Jan 23 with 954 viewsNotLoyal

BBC Coverage on 22:05 - Jan 23 by Treforys_Jack

Barry has never given me the horn, and I'm hopeful he never will.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

BBC Coverage on 23:17 - Jan 23 with 918 viewsjackrabbit

“The girl linking looks like she's been dragged in from the streets to front the programme.”

Agreed, think I’ve seen her doing Scrum V? If not she’s got an equally dishevelled doppelgänger who sounds equally half-soaked!
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 23:22]
BBC Coverage on 23:21 - Jan 23 with 911 viewsthornabyswan

BBC Coverage on 23:17 - Jan 23 by jackrabbit

“The girl linking looks like she's been dragged in from the streets to front the programme.”

Agreed, think I’ve seen her doing Scrum V? If not she’s got an equally dishevelled doppelgänger who sounds equally half-soaked!

2 Championship sides the FA Cup is about big sides and giant killing.

They will be all over us for the Man City game

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

BBC Coverage on 23:27 - Jan 23 with 904 viewsjackrabbit

BBC Coverage on 23:21 - Jan 23 by thornabyswan

2 Championship sides the FA Cup is about big sides and giant killing.

They will be all over us for the Man City game

Yes they showed us in the ‘best of the rest’. But they showed extended highlights of the Soton v Arse game which finished 1-0.
Login to get fewer ads

BBC Coverage on 23:46 - Jan 23 with 893 viewsChief

BBC Coverage on 17:28 - Jan 23 by Badlands

Have to disagree.
When the likes of Walsh and Ratcliffe have happily been slagging us off and saying we'd never survive in the PL Gabbidon has always been supportive.
That said I doubt they'd as Wyndham to comment on Cardiff.

Gabbidon is the best pundit around on Welsh football. Obviously a Cardiff boy but completely impartial and professional and complementary when it comes to us.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

BBC Coverage on 23:52 - Jan 23 with 887 viewsChief

And to add, echoing another poster above, as much as a horrible little rat urchin Bellamy is, although he is a Cardiff boy i can't recall him talking about us disparaging ly (apart from him reacting to us at legoland). Id dislike him if he was my neighbour like.

But... I will also say this, good player and he rarely shit out from playing for Wales at a time when many others did.

BBC Coverage on 00:14 - Jan 24 with 875 viewsonehunglow

In short ,a disrespectful dog s breakfast of a show so amateur it was shameful to behold. It was only Swansea after all..
Innit

BBC Coverage on 01:17 - Jan 24 with 850 viewsChief

BBC Coverage on 00:14 - Jan 24 by onehunglow

In short ,a disrespectful dog s breakfast of a show so amateur it was shameful to behold. It was only Swansea after all..
Innit

Fckin give me that over Mohammed, Blake and 'Rats' any day of the week

BBC Coverage on 08:18 - Jan 24 with 787 viewsangryjack

BBC Coverage on 23:52 - Jan 23 by Chief

And to add, echoing another poster above, as much as a horrible little rat urchin Bellamy is, although he is a Cardiff boy i can't recall him talking about us disparaging ly (apart from him reacting to us at legoland). Id dislike him if he was my neighbour like.

But... I will also say this, good player and he rarely shit out from playing for Wales at a time when many others did.

Cwmbran boy...
BBC Coverage on 08:31 - Jan 24 with 779 viewsChief

BBC Coverage on 08:18 - Jan 24 by angryjack

Cwmbran boy...

Ah right didn't know that.

BBC Coverage on 08:35 - Jan 24 with 772 viewsangryjack

BBC Coverage on 08:31 - Jan 24 by Chief

Ah right didn't know that.

Not Bellamy I mean gabbidon
BBC Coverage on 08:55 - Jan 24 with 756 viewsABERSWAN

I enjoy reading other fans forums, yet get embarrassed with our own! The pettiness is unreal. Jayne Ludlow has done an amazing job, raising the profile of Woman’s welsh football, yet some experts on here, haven’t a clue who she is! The presenters had to stand out in the freezing cold all afternoon, so wrapped up warm, and it’s upset some! You do know, that the shops are shut, so hardly had a chance to kit themselves out in fancy outfits at short notice. Presenters had to be local, because of covid restrictions! The Gabbidon bashing is a joke, the bloke has been doing a podcast with Ellis James and Iwan Roberts for the last few years and has never, shown any disrespect for Swansea. He has no hidden agenda, and is an excellent presenter. Sorry BBC Wales, couldn’t hire Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger for the football knowledge and Kate Moss for the fashionable outfits, but I suppose after winning 5-1 against a fellow championship side, it did mean, the moaners had to find another reason to get worked up over!
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:26 - Jan 24 with 728 viewsABERSWAN

BBC Coverage on 09:28 - Jan 24 with 720 viewsTreforys_Jack

BBC Coverage on 08:55 - Jan 24 by ABERSWAN

I enjoy reading other fans forums, yet get embarrassed with our own! The pettiness is unreal. Jayne Ludlow has done an amazing job, raising the profile of Woman’s welsh football, yet some experts on here, haven’t a clue who she is! The presenters had to stand out in the freezing cold all afternoon, so wrapped up warm, and it’s upset some! You do know, that the shops are shut, so hardly had a chance to kit themselves out in fancy outfits at short notice. Presenters had to be local, because of covid restrictions! The Gabbidon bashing is a joke, the bloke has been doing a podcast with Ellis James and Iwan Roberts for the last few years and has never, shown any disrespect for Swansea. He has no hidden agenda, and is an excellent presenter. Sorry BBC Wales, couldn’t hire Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger for the football knowledge and Kate Moss for the fashionable outfits, but I suppose after winning 5-1 against a fellow championship side, it did mean, the moaners had to find another reason to get worked up over!

Nice Post, Gabbidon reports on us very accurately without a hint of Cardiff bias. I listened to Ludlow analysing a Swans game a while back on the radio as she was very very good. There are one or 2 on here who just continually look for reasons to criticise, and demean. Just waiting for Lowe to miss a sitter, Grimes to misplace a pass or Woodman to concede a goal.
If they get challenged its happy clapper this, happy clapper that, blah blah blah. Their lives must be so empty and grim, being so miserable all of the time.
BBC Coverage on 12:14 - Jan 24 with 649 viewsJoe_bradshaw

BBC Coverage on 08:55 - Jan 24 by ABERSWAN

Great post.

Nice touch from Gabbidon to award the man of the match to Cullen. He could easily have gone for Grimes for his wonder strike, penalty and all round game but he went for the youngster knowing what a boost that would be to him.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

BBC Coverage on 12:43 - Jan 24 with 619 viewsbuilthjack

I have always found Gabbidon to be very fair, he speaks well about Swansea.
Those who think otherwise obviously haven't heard him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

BBC Coverage on 12:51 - Jan 24 with 614 viewsonehunglow

BBC coverage today has Gabby Logan looking and sounding like the top pro she is.Knowledgable,dressed appropriately ,perfect diction and able to cope when things become challenging. Not for nothing is she ubiquitous .

Wonder how BBC Wales will report us Monday,hopefully more than an afterthought as was the case Friday evening when the lovable Rob Phillips spent much of the sports slot eulogising Mick McCarthy and his successes and his hopes for his time at CITY. Then ,out game was mentioned in passing before the weather girl. Aye.

BBC Coverage on 12:52 - Jan 24 with 614 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC Coverage on 23:17 - Jan 23 by jackrabbit

I thought the Wales Footbll team manager was great. The presenter was also fine and did a good job. I am glad to see BBC wales are not going for 'dolly bird autocue chicks '. No one comments on managers not shaving.

Both te BBC Wales women knew their stuff. I liked the fact they interviewed Chris Houghton. Wishing him "good luck" even.

Wise sage since Toshack era

BBC Coverage on 12:56 - Jan 24 with 610 viewsonehunglow

BBC Coverage on 12:52 - Jan 24 by ReslovenSwan1

I thought the Wales Footbll team manager was great. The presenter was also fine and did a good job. I am glad to see BBC wales are not going for 'dolly bird autocue chicks '. No one comments on managers not shaving.

Both te BBC Wales women knew their stuff. I liked the fact they interviewed Chris Houghton. Wishing him "good luck" even.

Did you now.

Personally,I prefer to watch and listen to those who are ,to me ,better pros.

Watch Logan now.

Not an autocue reader in any way.She will be fronting the 6 nations .

Just listen to her interact.

Maybe not

BBC Coverage on 13:02 - Jan 24 with 603 viewsFlashberryjack

BBC Coverage on 17:48 - Jan 23 by onehunglow

Now that is a presenter.
Very professional

Pierce Morgan's nodding dog, nice pair though, fair play.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

BBC Coverage on 13:03 - Jan 24 with 598 viewsraynor94

BBC Coverage on 12:52 - Jan 24 by ReslovenSwan1

Exactly, it's getting silly now, can't criticize the club or the players, so let's pick holes in the program and it's presenters.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024