Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGregor smashed again 05:58 - Jan 24 with 2042 viewspikeypaul

Well and truely beaten after all his trash talk,exactly the same when Khabib had him begging for mercy,very lucky boy the ref jumped in so quickly,or Poirier would have messed him up big time,
He can now go back to punching 75 year olds in bars like the piece of scum he is .
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 6:29]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

McGregor smashed again on 07:14 - Jan 24 with 1525 views34dfgdf54

It’s over for him. Turning into a walking meme.

I’m a fan and think he’s been an great fighter, but that was before. Been outstruck by Diaz, Khabib and now Poirier. What he doesn’t want to do is get in a boxing ring with Manny Pacquaio. Dangerous.
McGregor smashed again on 07:57 - Jan 24 with 1510 viewspikeypaul

McGregor smashed again on 07:14 - Jan 24 by 34dfgdf54

I’m a fan and think he’s been an great fighter, but that was before. Been outstruck by Diaz, Khabib and now Poirier. What he doesn’t want to do is get in a boxing ring with Manny Pacquaio. Dangerous.

correct,hes become an embarrassment.

we have martial arts experts like khabib respecting the art and t@ssers like him trying to turn it into a pantomine.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 8:02]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

McGregor smashed again on 08:22 - Jan 24 with 1500 viewsGlastonbury

McGregor smashed again on 07:57 - Jan 24 by pikeypaul

correct,hes become an embarrassment.

we have martial arts experts like khabib respecting the art and t@ssers like him trying to turn it into a pantomine.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 8:02]

He's a clever businessman. £5m more in his bank for 10 mins.
McGregor smashed again on 09:09 - Jan 24 with 1481 viewsHighjack

I don’t k ow much about this sport. The prospect of naked men in pants rolling around together on the floor isn’t very appealing. But I have noticed this guy seems to lose a lot. Like he’s not very good at the rolly nudey wrestling.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

McGregor smashed again on 09:15 - Jan 24 with 1475 viewspikeypaul

McGregor smashed again on 08:22 - Jan 24 by Glastonbury

He's a clever businessman. £5m more in his bank for 10 mins.

when you have the money he has thats nothing,his ego is bigger and to get smashed again will humiliate him more than the money can ever mean.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 9:17]

McGregor smashed again on 09:49 - Jan 24 with 1434 viewsDr_Parnassus

McGregor smashed again on 07:14 - Jan 24 by 34dfgdf54

Disagree, he hasn't fought for a long time, it takes a long time to get that back. Just needs to be more active. Hes a true great of the sport for his ability not just what comes with him.

He lost to Diaz (then beat him in the re-match) and Khabib (who is probably the greatest of all time) by submission, anyone can lose by submission and there is no shame in that. Its a dangerous sport, you just have to get caught in the wrong position for a split second and its the choice between tapping or being choked out.

The only fight he has looked anything less than what is expected of him is this one, which was largely down to his inactivity and nobody knew really what to expect from him. He has many years ahead of him yet as he is a cut above the vast majority of fighters in the UFC, he just needs regular fights which I believe he will get now.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 9:51]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

McGregor smashed again on 10:17 - Jan 24 with 1409 viewsonehunglow

Scum indeed Paul.So called hard men often meet harder and suffer the consequences.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

McGregor smashed again on 10:19 - Jan 24 with 1403 viewscontroversial_jack

McGregor smashed again on 10:17 - Jan 24 by onehunglow

Scum indeed Paul.So called hard men often meet harder and suffer the consequences.

It's a sport mate, win some lose some.
Login to get fewer ads

McGregor smashed again on 10:27 - Jan 24 with 1394 viewsDr_Parnassus

McGregor smashed again on 10:17 - Jan 24 by onehunglow

Poirier is not better than McGregor, in fact he isn’t even in the same conversation.

He beat a McGregor that is probably about 25% of his sharpness. If that.

Since 2018 McGregor had spent a grand total of 40 seconds in the octagon prior to this fight. That’s crazy.

McGregor smashed again on 10:29 - Jan 24 with 1391 viewsonehunglow

McGregor smashed again on 10:19 - Jan 24 by controversial_jack

It's a sport mate, win some lose some.

Which was the essence of my post.

Mcg met somebody harder and better

McGregor smashed again on 10:49 - Jan 24 with 1375 viewsDr_Parnassus

McGregor smashed again on 10:29 - Jan 24 by onehunglow

Which was the essence of my post.

Mcg met somebody harder and better

Yet he is neither harder or better.

It's like saying Cheltenham are better and more skilled than Man City should they have held on yesterday.

McGregor smashed again on 10:50 - Jan 24 with 1374 viewsonehunglow

McGregor smashed again on 10:49 - Jan 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Yet he is neither harder or better.

It's like saying Cheltenham are better and more skilled than Man City should they have held on yesterday.

Did he win?

McGregor smashed again on 10:51 - Jan 24 with 1368 viewsDr_Parnassus

McGregor smashed again on 10:50 - Jan 24 by onehunglow

Did he win?

No. But it's sport and sport doesn't work like that.

We beat Man City. Are we better than them? Were we better than them that season? We are and were neither.

Both men fought previous to McGregor leaving the sport for a while, and McGregor beat him in just over 90 seconds. Wasn't a contest and wouldn't be again when he gets more minutes under his belt.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 10:55]

McGregor smashed again on 10:56 - Jan 24 with 1352 viewsonehunglow

McGregor smashed again on 10:51 - Jan 24 by Dr_Parnassus

No. But it's sport and sport doesn't work like that.

We beat Man City. Are we better than them? Were we better than them that season? We are and were neither.

Both men fought previous to McGregor leaving the sport for a while, and McGregor beat him in just over 90 seconds. Wasn't a contest and wouldn't be again when he gets more minutes under his belt.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 10:55]

Just joining in the banter. Remind me not to do so in future.

McGregor smashed again on 10:58 - Jan 24 with 1351 viewsDr_Parnassus

McGregor smashed again on 10:56 - Jan 24 by onehunglow

Just joining in the banter. Remind me not to do so in future.

Why wouldn't you join in? You made a point, I made a point. You seem offended by that.

Stop taking yourself so seriously, surely the events on here over the past 6 months has taught you that?

McGregor smashed again on 11:09 - Jan 24 with 1340 viewsonehunglow

McGregor smashed again on 10:58 - Jan 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Why wouldn't you join in? You made a point, I made a point. You seem offended by that.

Stop taking yourself so seriously, surely the events on here over the past 6 months has taught you that?

Im not .
I dont

and dont

McGregor smashed again on 11:35 - Jan 24 with 1328 viewsDr_Parnassus

McGregor smashed again on 11:09 - Jan 24 by onehunglow

Im not .
I dont

and dont

Then I am not sure how else to read your last post. I will assume you temporarily felt a bit dramatic then?
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 11:35]

McGregor smashed again on 12:49 - Jan 24 with 1283 viewsCountyJim

The bloke is a coward hitting old men end of
McGregor smashed again on 12:58 - Jan 24 with 1276 viewsonehunglow

McGregor smashed again on 11:35 - Jan 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Then I am not sure how else to read your last post. I will assume you temporarily felt a bit dramatic then?
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 11:35]

I cant'help your eyes,bruv.

I read ome remarkable things myself.Im just reading Res's eulogy of yesterday's Coverage. My missus ,for once ,is on my side when I ve been shouting at the Telly.

McGregor smashed again on 13:43 - Jan 24 with 1259 viewspencoedjack

Not a nice bloke if you believe the rumours that come out of Ireland.

Allegedly things brushed under the carpet & a few women paid off to keep quiet about serious offences
McGregor smashed again on 16:57 - Jan 24 with 1204 viewsNotLoyal

For a change he was humble at the end, he knew he met his match and more.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

McGregor smashed again on 18:18 - Jan 25 with 1112 viewsshingle

McGregor smashed again on 12:49 - Jan 24 by CountyJim

The bloke is a coward hitting old men end of

Probably pissed when he slapped the old guy and a pathetic thing to do no doubt , but that is what you call success and making obscene amounts of money making a guy go off the rails, but to call a two weight UFC champion a coward is pathetic as well, you properly have no idea that this sport is the toughest out there it is far harder than Boxing or Rugby, that is why no Boxer will step into the Octagon with one of these guys simply because the Boxer would be torn apart in a short space of time, so yes McGregor is or was a fool for the stupid things he has done, but to call him a coward just shows your total lack of understanding on the matter.
McGregor smashed again on 12:56 - Jan 26 with 1058 viewsCountyJim

McGregor smashed again on 18:18 - Jan 25 by shingle

Probably pissed when he slapped the old guy and a pathetic thing to do no doubt , but that is what you call success and making obscene amounts of money making a guy go off the rails, but to call a two weight UFC champion a coward is pathetic as well, you properly have no idea that this sport is the toughest out there it is far harder than Boxing or Rugby, that is why no Boxer will step into the Octagon with one of these guys simply because the Boxer would be torn apart in a short space of time, so yes McGregor is or was a fool for the stupid things he has done, but to call him a coward just shows your total lack of understanding on the matter.

No you punch an old man you are a coward
McGregor smashed again on 18:26 - Jan 26 with 1024 viewsshingle

McGregor smashed again on 12:56 - Jan 26 by CountyJim

No you punch an old man you are a coward

Look what he did was pathetic, but a man who competes against the nastiest athletes on earth and becomes a two time world champion at the most brutal of sports is no coward, idiot and fool yes, coward certainly not.
McGregor smashed again on 09:58 - Jan 27 with 966 viewsDr_Parnassus

McGregor smashed again on 18:26 - Jan 26 by shingle

Look what he did was pathetic, but a man who competes against the nastiest athletes on earth and becomes a two time world champion at the most brutal of sports is no coward, idiot and fool yes, coward certainly not.

Yep clearly not a coward.

An egotistical man, with substance abuse issues and an anger problem. Very stupid thing to do and probably a reflection on how he thinks he is above the law due to being only the 6th billionaire sportsperson on the planet.

He seems to have calmed down over the last 2 years since before the Cerrone fight. May be an act, may be genuinely growing up now he is a father. Who knows. But anyone questioning his ability is an idiot quite frankly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024