Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Swansea City squad 17:25 - Jan 24 with 2574 viewsNotLoyal

I’m sure as usual there are loads of clubs looking at a lot of our players, the likes of Korey Smith etc, Grimes, loads more. Smith as an example was considered dead wood at Bristol City. But Cooper has built a seriously good side, when will other clubs learn it’s more than just signing players that were good here that end up no good elsewhere ? The word team is the clue, style and belief.
Just an observation.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 17:25]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

This Swansea City squad on 13:10 - Jan 25 with 671 viewsReslovenSwan1

This Swansea City squad on 12:21 - Jan 25 by Chief

Deciding to again ignore some key points though aren't you??

You know Chief i will answer all of you quieries including the ones given to you by third parties.

What happens if the US people sell their shares by selling holding company that owns them?

This could happen but i think it is unlikely. I believe the US people have signed up the other friendly Welsh shareholders on 'drag on' deals. They will be quite happy about this. They have two ways of selling the 69% holding. If that is what they want to do that is their choice and it makes no difference to the Trust whatsoever. If the holding company is sold it could buy out the local friendly shareholders in advance. They will in my opinion only sell in the Premier league with a 5 year timescale.

You need to answer my questions.

If 21% of Burnley was sold for £42m why as a member are you happy to sell the Trusts shares for a return of £12-14m after fees are deducted for the £21m 2016 price? .

Do you believe Swansea s chances of a return to the Premier league are zero?

The Burnley selling price has blown the legal case to bits. It will force the sellers to buy the Trust's shares at half the PL price. The results would be the opposite of that intended by the members. Inflation kills and if it takes 5-6 years to do anything it is brutal.

Wise sage since Toshack era

This Swansea City squad on 13:53 - Jan 25 with 642 viewsChief

This Swansea City squad on 13:10 - Jan 25 by ReslovenSwan1

You know Chief i will answer all of you quieries including the ones given to you by third parties.

What happens if the US people sell their shares by selling holding company that owns them?

This could happen but i think it is unlikely. I believe the US people have signed up the other friendly Welsh shareholders on 'drag on' deals. They will be quite happy about this. They have two ways of selling the 69% holding. If that is what they want to do that is their choice and it makes no difference to the Trust whatsoever. If the holding company is sold it could buy out the local friendly shareholders in advance. They will in my opinion only sell in the Premier league with a 5 year timescale.

You need to answer my questions.

If 21% of Burnley was sold for £42m why as a member are you happy to sell the Trusts shares for a return of £12-14m after fees are deducted for the £21m 2016 price? .

Do you believe Swansea s chances of a return to the Premier league are zero?

The Burnley selling price has blown the legal case to bits. It will force the sellers to buy the Trust's shares at half the PL price. The results would be the opposite of that intended by the members. Inflation kills and if it takes 5-6 years to do anything it is brutal.

Well thanks for finally addressing the elephant in the room. At least partially. Of course we know that if the Americans sell the holding company the trust will receive zero.
To answer your questions:
- for a start the trust selling shares will not neccessarily be the outcome of the case&your costs are not neccessarily correct either.

But let's pretend then that the outcome you've described will be correct. Obviously:

1. We aren't yet in the Prem where Burnley are and are fairly established there now.
2. They own Turf Moor.
3. Have you taken into account taxes etc when you're calculating the proceeds of a Burnley style? Don't think so.
So, for a start you're figures are probably inflated anyway. And of course all that is dependent on:
1. Us getting promoted - looking a decent bet currently.
2. Someone coming in wanting to buy the club / shares at the prices you're constantly banding about.
3. Probably dependent on the Americans allowing the trust to be part of the sale.

Big leaps of faith in my opinion.

And remember "any mark up of that magnitude can never be considered a bad deal" (Resolven, 2020).

The legal case is based on the sale and the events surrounding it. No settlement has been reached since& the conditions of the sale remain. Hence the case is just as pertinent now (maybe more so) than it was then.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

This Swansea City squad on 16:37 - Jan 25 with 587 viewsonehunglow

Pardon me for interloping on a discourse of higher forensic accountancy but explain that to the average Joe in the street -the kind of fan who is knocking back Extra Strength and pork scratching down the Alma.
You two might have the intelect of your average Alumni but this is so "tedius" as most fans do not a monkeys give so long as the team is seen to be advancing .

Few fans are that bothered about how much the players earn,how much the manager gets or how much the Owners are rewarding,hell even how much the Demon Sellers made let alone how business economics works.

Explain that in simple terms

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

This Swansea City squad on 20:14 - Jan 25 with 539 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Another good thread ruined

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

This Swansea City squad on 20:45 - Jan 25 with 518 viewsonehunglow

This Swansea City squad on 20:14 - Jan 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Another good thread ruined

Not really mate.

Simply waiting for a reply so that the ordinary fan in the street can understand just wtf is and has going on.Not all of us are forensic accountants . Try asking the average joe -away from fans sites naturally.I m amazed how many fans I spoke to hadnt heard of this site

no offence.

This Swansea City squad on 20:46 - Jan 25 with 522 viewsReslovenSwan1

This Swansea City squad on 16:37 - Jan 25 by onehunglow

Pardon me for interloping on a discourse of higher forensic accountancy but explain that to the average Joe in the street -the kind of fan who is knocking back Extra Strength and pork scratching down the Alma.
You two might have the intelect of your average Alumni but this is so "tedius" as most fans do not a monkeys give so long as the team is seen to be advancing .

Few fans are that bothered about how much the players earn,how much the manager gets or how much the Owners are rewarding,hell even how much the Demon Sellers made let alone how business economics works.

Explain that in simple terms

Keeping it simple.

21% of Burnley in the PL is worth £42m. This is not in dispute.

I argue that in the PL 21% of Swansea city should be worth close to that value.

The Trust are proposing to sue for £13-14m after costs based on their assumption that Swansea will never agian return to the PL and they will be unable to sell their shares even if they do.

I believe these assumptions are false. All members should be able to understand my arguement. If they do not understand they should demand an independent review by a business expert.

This Swansea City squad on 20:49 - Jan 25 with 512 viewsonehunglow

This Swansea City squad on 20:46 - Jan 25 by ReslovenSwan1

Keeping it simple.

The Trust are proposing to sue for £13-14m after costs based on their assumption that Swansea will never agian return to the PL and they will be unable to sell their shares even if they do.

I believe these assumptions are false. All members should be able to understand my arguement. If they do not understand they should demand an independent review by a business expert.

So it's about the Trust and it's money?

That is much simpler an analysis.

Swansea population 3 times that of Burnley.

This Swansea City squad on 21:08 - Jan 25 with 510 viewsBillyChong

This Swansea City squad on 22:42 - Jan 24 by ReslovenSwan1

Yes it is. I defend him in the knowledge that he was never perfect. Swansea fans eulogised him then loathed him. That is the nature of fans. I thought Swansea fans were more sophisticated I was mistaken. They went to the same shitty schools as everyone else.

I accepted HJ as a man that over all has done a spectacular job even accounting for errors relating to some failed transfers late in his career. The spectacular successes covered over the failed ones. Selling Gylfi Sgurdson for £45m helped and Ashley Williams for £12m.

Financial challenges come with any team relegated. No one expected Swansea to get to the Premier league let alone stay there for seven season with no free cash. That takes some doing. Huw created cash flow problems and solved the cash flow problems. He even fell on his own sword costing him his own income rather than accept a poor offer for James from Leeds on behalf of the club. He is not running away. Potter was a great coach but his signings were worse than HJ's.

HJ turned the Trusts valuation from £200k to £20m. All the other directors wanted to cash in and praise him to the hills for a spectacular 100x returns that interested the US people.

Every one gets illnessess and the medicine has done its jobin 2021. Back to work and stop whinging. If you want to whinge join the Trust. The Trust lacked the fortitude to do a deal that involved risk.

You can watch the Trust sell up and run away again and let the US professionals get on with the job. The Trust never believed in Swansea you see. That is why they are proposing to sue to cut and run selling at a discounted 2016 price while giving 40% of their money away. It is was a magnificent effort of creating what I consider false narratives using forums to persuade the members of the validity of a very dim idea of making a legal claim. One of the narratives on forums lapped up by members was to suggest the US people were going to drive the club into the ground by asset stripping.

The Trust will collect £13m after selling if they win and the forced buyers I predict will sell their shares for at least £42m* within the next 5 years banking a cool £22m profit. The Trust would have been wise to copy whatever HJ did . Sell up and hold 5%. It is a good practice for investors to copy directors dealings.

Its about courage. The current leadership should know the score but they have to admit their mistakes and ditch the old failed leadership that wants the Trust to cut and run while paying third parties millions from a "not for profit " organisation. The new leaders should be eating prawns over looking San Francisco harbour paid for by Mr Silverstein not sandwhiches with the darts at the Railway.

* 21% of Burnley was sold for £42m a cool $57m. BURNLEY!

The problem with that is Silverstein will want a 3 course meal in return for the prawn starter.
Login to get fewer ads

This Swansea City squad on 21:25 - Jan 25 with 501 viewsChief

This Swansea City squad on 20:46 - Jan 25 by ReslovenSwan1

Keeping it simple.

- We aren't Burnley.
- You're making an (incorrect in my eyes) assumption about that assumption. Fail to see what getting to the Premier league again has to do with the trust taking legal action.
- What's the business expert going to say or do? They can't possibly make the Americans include the trust in any sale, make us worth the same as Burnley or conjure up suitable buyers wanting to buy 21% of the club or indeed get us promoted.

They might even say, well "there's a good chance that you will receive renumeration to the tune of..... which is a gigantic mark up on your initial investment" (as an expert they'd take the QCs opinion into account). Even if the case is lost, you'll still retain your shares&if promoted is assured, you can do a 'Burnley' with your shares".
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 21:30]

This Swansea City squad on 22:12 - Jan 25 with 485 viewsReslovenSwan1

This Swansea City squad on 21:25 - Jan 25 by Chief

- We aren't Burnley.
- You're making an (incorrect in my eyes) assumption about that assumption. Fail to see what getting to the Premier league again has to do with the trust taking legal action.
- What's the business expert going to say or do? They can't possibly make the Americans include the trust in any sale, make us worth the same as Burnley or conjure up suitable buyers wanting to buy 21% of the club or indeed get us promoted.

They might even say, well "there's a good chance that you will receive renumeration to the tune of..... which is a gigantic mark up on your initial investment" (as an expert they'd take the QCs opinion into account). Even if the case is lost, you'll still retain your shares&if promoted is assured, you can do a 'Burnley' with your shares".
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 21:30]

I very much doubt this is true but I am not a lawyer.

You wrote. "Even if the case is lost, you'll still retain your shares&if promoted is assured, you can do a 'Burnley' with your shares". (You are making a massive assumption here).

Swansea is potentially bigger than Burnley.

You are very passive. If the Trust put their shares up for sale at a lower price the US will come to the table. You sound like a buyer not a seller downgrading your product. You cannot sell anything if you do not try.

Swansea Trust is in danger of losing up to £30m in value of their shares. They cannot ignore inflation over the last 5 years. They need advice.

This Swansea City squad on 22:38 - Jan 25 with 477 viewsChief

This Swansea City squad on 22:12 - Jan 25 by ReslovenSwan1

You wrote. "Even if the case is lost, you'll still retain your shares&if promoted is assured, you can do a 'Burnley' with your shares". (You are making a massive assumption here).

You are very passive. If the Trust put their shares up for sale at a lower price the US will come to the table. You sound like a buyer not a seller downgrading your product. You cannot sell anything if you do not try.

Swansea Trust is in danger of losing up to £30m in value of their shares. They cannot ignore inflation over the last 5 years. They need advice.

You doubt what is true?

Possibly, doubt it mind. Even if we get promoted its going to be a huge battle to remain there again. Burnley are managing it and it's no mean feat so realising this potential you speak of is a gargantuan task.

I wouldn't be advocating court proceedings if i was passive. Probably wouldn't feel compelled to keep pointing out your lack of balance & skewed logic if i was that passive either.

The trust's shares are de facto up for sale now, there's a proceedings afoot that could result in them being purchased at 2016 prices. Yet this hasn't brought the US to the table. Or any other potential suitors either. Im not downgrading any product. Im just bring realistic. It is what it is. Not some fanciful future projection requiring an unlikely chain of events to gain any benefit.

Again, advice won't make us get promoted, conjure up suitable buyers or make the Americans cooperate.

This Swansea City squad on 23:12 - Jan 25 with 456 viewsonehunglow

This Swansea City squad on 22:12 - Jan 25 by ReslovenSwan1

Potentially.

250 000 population

No PL club within 120 miles.Think about that .

120 miles with no opposition..

If the Trust fails to win,who pays the costs ..?

Res might be getting it in the neck but he presents a far greater case .

It is ,again,about revenge

This Swansea City squad on 23:33 - Jan 25 with 449 viewsChief

This Swansea City squad on 23:12 - Jan 25 by onehunglow

Potentially.

250 000 population

We had 7 years of premier league football, a cup win, European football yet by our second season back in the championship our crowds were exactly the same as before promotion, so struggling to see the relevance of 120miles. There is a miniscule chance we'll reach those heights again so somehow growing is unlikely.

The trust would pay the costs of course. Who do you think would?

Do you think the Americans will let the trust in on a sale if / when it comes then?

Revenge alone wouldn't pay the bills. There's got to be a financial incentive taking on the case, and there potentially is.

This Swansea City squad on 01:42 - Jan 26 with 424 viewsReslovenSwan1

This Swansea City squad on 23:33 - Jan 25 by Chief

We had 7 years of premier league football, a cup win, European football yet by our second season back in the championship our crowds were exactly the same as before promotion, so struggling to see the relevance of 120miles. There is a miniscule chance we'll reach those heights again so somehow growing is unlikely.

Do you think the Americans will let the trust in on a sale if / when it comes then?

Revenge alone wouldn't pay the bills. There's got to be a financial incentive taking on the case, and there potentially is.

The costs could be £1.5m i read somewhere. The Trust have only £880k in the bank. They very long period of negotiations with their funders is presumably to find ways of paying the bill. It is all very odd.

The funders could get payment by being gifted some of the Trusts shares I suppose. They would need to find a buyer for these shares in advance. About £300k per 1% probably discounted. This is an underwriter perhaps who would sell them to the US people later for a profit I would guess. It all seems very messy.

This Swansea City squad on 07:08 - Jan 26 with 398 viewsChief

This Swansea City squad on 01:42 - Jan 26 by ReslovenSwan1

The costs could be £1.5m i read somewhere. The Trust have only £880k in the bank. They very long period of negotiations with their funders is presumably to find ways of paying the bill. It is all very odd.

The funders could get payment by being gifted some of the Trusts shares I suppose. They would need to find a buyer for these shares in advance. About £300k per 1% probably discounted. This is an underwriter perhaps who would sell them to the US people later for a profit I would guess. It all seems very messy.

Its not odd, it's prudent. Would be odd if theud rushed into it. They're obviously taking their time to ensure they are getting the best deal.

Second paragraph is complete conjecture.

This Swansea City squad on 10:45 - Jan 26 with 350 viewsonehunglow

This Swansea City squad on 23:33 - Jan 25 by Chief

Really,and why not.

The same would have been said before;it' s small town ,small mind attitude .Burnley ,a fraction of Swansea' size does not have this mindset.To them,they are a big club. Their support is of a loyalty us lot could never grasp .Burnley people support Burnley.,few support the "big bollox" clubs surrounding them.

I'm afraid I simply disagree with you Chief and I am ,trust me,no mug.

What I see regarding this subject simply confounds every bone in my being and what you and the miscellaneous experts amongst our net fan base simply detracts from our club's efforts on the field .

I see "negative" being hurled at me by the knojockeys many times for any comments that don't fit their narrative but negative to me sums up your attitude. Don't take that personally by the way.It's your attitude and that of others that I dispute.

Have a wondrous day,Sir

This Swansea City squad on 11:56 - Jan 26 with 335 viewsReslovenSwan1

This Swansea City squad on 10:45 - Jan 26 by onehunglow

Really,and why not.

The same would have been said before;it' s small town ,small mind attitude .Burnley ,a fraction of Swansea' size does not have this mindset.To them,they are a big club. Their support is of a loyalty us lot could never grasp .Burnley people support Burnley.,few support the "big bollox" clubs surrounding them.

I'm afraid I simply disagree with you Chief and I am ,trust me,no mug.

What I see regarding this subject simply confounds every bone in my being and what you and the miscellaneous experts amongst our net fan base simply detracts from our club's efforts on the field .

I see "negative" being hurled at me by the knojockeys many times for any comments that don't fit their narrative but negative to me sums up your attitude. Don't take that personally by the way.It's your attitude and that of others that I dispute.

Have a wondrous day,Sir

The logic of the legal action was quite simple OHL.

a) The club was worth £21m in the PL
b) The Trust were not allowed to sell in the PL ?
c) Swansea city run by "feclkess Americans" do not understand the beautiful game and will take the club to leagues 2.
d) The Useless 'Yankees' will cut and run and drive the club into adminstration and slink away.
e) The Yankees will never invest and if they do will dilute the Trust share to nothing.
f) The sellout would get justice and big legal bills

The vote for legal action was therefore based on this logic. Voting for legal action was because "there was no alternatives left". Getting £14m or so out under those conditions was a good option. The case was strong and straight forward.

Five long years have past and all the assumptions made by the Trust leadership have been proven to be WRONG. The clever use of online forums planted the fake narratives tapping into of xenophobic anti Americanism that exists in South Wales and the Brexit fervour at that time. The case is far from straight forward as the time taken shows.

So what has happened since? The old Chairman ot the club and the old Trust boss both resigned and the club has stayed resolutely top 30 ever since. The club finshed 10th ,6th and is currently 2nd. The 'tough medicine' has been administered and the US owners have pumped money into the club in excess of £5m probably upto £10m. The club has a realistic chance of promotion. A full US international has come on a cut price deal from a club whose director has shares in Swansea.

The chances of promotion (which fans understand) are probably better than the Trust's chances in court (which the fans do not understand). Everyone knows legal cases are phenomenaly expensive.

21% of Burnleywas sold for £42m. Swansea can match Burnley and be in the same place in 6 months time. Going to court in these circumstances is as dumb as it gets.

I can see it and an independant financial advisor with some knowledge of football woud see it It baffles me why the educated people on the Board to do see it. An independent review is a way out for them.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 11:57]

This Swansea City squad on 11:57 - Jan 26 with 334 viewsAndyCole

Definite strength in depth. All positions have decent cover/alternatives.

Icing on the cake:
- young MGW replacement
- young Roberts cover

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

This Swansea City squad on 13:26 - Jan 26 with 313 viewsChief

This Swansea City squad on 11:56 - Jan 26 by ReslovenSwan1

c) Swansea city run by "feclkess Americans" do not understand the beautiful game and will take the club to leagues 2.
d) The Useless 'Yankees' will cut and run and drive the club into adminstration and slink away.
e) The Yankees will never invest and if they do will dilute the Trust share to nothing.

The vote for legal action was therefore based on this logic. Voting for legal action was because "there was no alternatives left". Getting £14m or so out under those conditions was a good option. The case was strong and straight forward.

Five long years have past and all the assumptions made by the Trust leadership have been proven to be WRONG. The clever use of online forums planted the fake narratives tapping into of xenophobic anti Americanism that exists in South Wales and the Brexit fervour at that time. The case is far from straight forward as the time taken shows.

So what has happened since? The old Chairman ot the club and the old Trust boss both resigned and the club has stayed resolutely top 30 ever since. The club finshed 10th ,6th and is currently 2nd. The 'tough medicine' has been administered and the US owners have pumped money into the club in excess of £5m probably upto £10m. The club has a realistic chance of promotion. A full US international has come on a cut price deal from a club whose director has shares in Swansea.

The chances of promotion (which fans understand) are probably better than the Trust's chances in court (which the fans do not understand). Everyone knows legal cases are phenomenaly expensive.

21% of Burnleywas sold for £42m. Swansea can match Burnley and be in the same place in 6 months time. Going to court in these circumstances is as dumb as it gets.

I can see it and an independant financial advisor with some knowledge of football woud see it It baffles me why the educated people on the Board to do see it. An independent review is a way out for them.

a) *trusts shares.
b) correct.
c) just assumption on your part.
d) just assumption on your part.
e) correct so far - nothing invested, but threat of dilution.
f) Hopefully will happen.
Next paragraph, agreed. The same still applies.

How have the leadership been proven wrong? On what matter? The rest of that is nonsense. The sellouts are mostly Welsh, not American but are disliked.

The Americans have loaned the club money (with interest).

We won't own our stadium in 6 months no will have been an established in the Prem as long as Burnley, so while we'll be in the same division, that's where the comparisons end. More random figures there, that don't really apply.

An advisor to say what?

This Swansea City squad on 14:02 - Jan 26 with 298 viewsBadlands

This Swansea City squad on 23:12 - Jan 25 by onehunglow

Potentially.

250 000 population

Given the populations in the areas of PL and Championship clubs they average out at around 350,000,000 for the Swans but nearer 1,000,000 for Burnley.
Although Burnley is amongst the poorest towns in the region the economy of the the areas around Burnley similar in size to that of Swansea and mid& west Wales is much more affluent - the last set of comparative figures from the EU show south West Wales and the Valleys to be almost (in bottom 10) the poorest regions in Northern Europe. And within that poor region,
'Swansea's 'most deprived' areas
In Swansea, 11.5% of neighbourhoods are in the most deprived 10% in Wales, and 45.9% are in the top 50%.'
The destruction of heavy industry devastated South Wales and nothing WestMonster has done has altered that.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

This Swansea City squad on 14:22 - Jan 26 with 289 viewsonehunglow

This Swansea City squad on 11:56 - Jan 26 by ReslovenSwan1

That is just about the way I see it.We are in the minority or at least looking at these sites we are and I agree with you .The abuse towards anyone not advocating legal action or justice or revenge against the sellers is palpable and pitiful in equal measures. It shows some posters up as utter jerks,the same ones that post shyte to impress their cadre of clownish chums .

I have no problem at all of being totally against this action.Those believing it is both right and desirable are in fantasy world. Those opining in the most accountantish ways really grip my shyte as they really shuld have done what jenk,dinneen and the clog did and put some money in instead of bitching from the sidelines .

As I say,average Joe cares not a jot so long as we progress .He/she wants the best no matter what.

Club before personal egos.

I do pray however the current owners will sell us to a consortium that will really progress us.

This Swansea City squad on 14:31 - Jan 26 with 283 viewsChief

This Swansea City squad on 14:02 - Jan 26 by Badlands

Given the populations in the areas of PL and Championship clubs they average out at around 350,000,000 for the Swans but nearer 1,000,000 for Burnley.
Although Burnley is amongst the poorest towns in the region the economy of the the areas around Burnley similar in size to that of Swansea and mid& west Wales is much more affluent - the last set of comparative figures from the EU show south West Wales and the Valleys to be almost (in bottom 10) the poorest regions in Northern Europe. And within that poor region,
'Swansea's 'most deprived' areas
In Swansea, 11.5% of neighbourhoods are in the most deprived 10% in Wales, and 45.9% are in the top 50%.'
The destruction of heavy industry devastated South Wales and nothing WestMonster has done has altered that.

And what exactly does that have to do with our respective football teams exactly?

I'm not saying we'll never match them, that's achievable.

This Swansea City squad on 15:11 - Jan 26 with 267 viewsBoundy

This Swansea City squad on 06:52 - Jan 25 by Chief

****RANDOM UNWARRANTED DIG AT TRUST ALERT****

It really is boring although interesting in some ways that he can link any topic back to the trust , he certainly has a special gift

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

This Swansea City squad on 15:12 - Jan 26 with 265 viewsChief

This Swansea City squad on 14:22 - Jan 26 by onehunglow

That is just about the way I see it.We are in the minority or at least looking at these sites we are and I agree with you .The abuse towards anyone not advocating legal action or justice or revenge against the sellers is palpable and pitiful in equal measures. It shows some posters up as utter jerks,the same ones that post shyte to impress their cadre of clownish chums .

I have no problem at all of being totally against this action.Those believing it is both right and desirable are in fantasy world. Those opining in the most accountantish ways really grip my shyte as they really shuld have done what jenk,dinneen and the clog did and put some money in instead of bitching from the sidelines .

As I say,average Joe cares not a jot so long as we progress .He/she wants the best no matter what.

Club before personal egos.

I do pray however the current owners will sell us to a consortium that will really progress us.

- so you're against abuse, but then call people jerks.

- You're agreeing with the poster that opines in a more accounting manner than anyone else.

- short termism. Fair enough if you don't care, don't feel the need to have to comment.

- Do you think the owners care who they sell us to as long as they make a profit?

This Swansea City squad on 15:55 - Jan 26 with 242 viewsvetchonian

What does the court case or any future sale have to do with the title of this thread
Let’s all put that Resolven chap on ignore he is killing this board it’s repetitive and is always derailing topics

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024