Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 17:31 - Jan 24 with 1769 viewsNotLoyal

Apparently we are only better than them this season.
https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?447391-Ian-Walsh-Has-His-Say

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 17:43 - Jan 24 with 1724 viewspencoedjack

There lies there problem, what Walsh said is spot on but they are so deluded they can’t see it.

Long may it continue
Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 17:44 - Jan 24 with 1718 viewsNotLoyal

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 17:43 - Jan 24 by pencoedjack

There lies there problem, what Walsh said is spot on but they are so deluded they can’t see it.

Long may it continue

I make no excuses for adding a Cardiff thread on here. I’m loving it.

OK I've changed it.

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 17:46 - Jan 24 with 1710 viewsReslovenSwan1

All my instincts tell me Ryan Giggs will be sitting in the Canton based hotseat if he is sacked by Wales.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 17:48 - Jan 24 with 1699 viewspencoedjack

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 17:46 - Jan 24 by ReslovenSwan1

All my instincts tell me Ryan Giggs will be sitting in the Canton based hotseat if he is sacked by Wales.

I hope so .....
Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 17:50 - Jan 24 with 1686 viewsNotLoyal

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 17:46 - Jan 24 by ReslovenSwan1

It’s gone quiet on his future.

OK I've changed it.

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 17:51 - Jan 24 with 1681 viewsHighjack

He’s only on a short term deal. I wonder if they’ve got any sort of long term plan here. Perhaps they’re hoping he can just about keep them up then go for someone like Mike Flynn in the summer. He’s got a good record of taking a genuinely crap club and upsetting the odds somewhat and might not want to leave Newport yet.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 17:54 - Jan 24 with 1663 viewsNotLoyal

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 17:51 - Jan 24 by Highjack

He’s only on a short term deal. I wonder if they’ve got any sort of long term plan here. Perhaps they’re hoping he can just about keep them up then go for someone like Mike Flynn in the summer. He’s got a good record of taking a genuinely crap club and upsetting the odds somewhat and might not want to leave Newport yet.

Flynn reminds me of a manager who suits one club like the Luton bloke. Cooper should take note.

OK I've changed it.

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 18:57 - Jan 24 with 1550 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I would have said we were better than Cardiff 9 of the last 11 seasons. They finished above us last season and of course the year they got relegated from the PL (again) while we were in the championship .

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 19:22 - Jan 24 with 1492 viewsSwanjaxs

They aren't obsessed with us at all are they?

Rent free 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 19:33 - Jan 24 with 1477 viewsNotLoyal

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 19:22 - Jan 24 by Swanjaxs

They aren't obsessed with us at all are they?

Rent free 😂

It's weird, would they want to be us ?
Yes.
Do we want to be them ?
No.
Done.

OK I've changed it.

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 19:43 - Jan 24 with 1465 viewsChief

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 17:50 - Jan 24 by NotLoyal

It’s gone quiet on his future.

News broke last night the police are passing his file to the CPS.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 20:17 - Jan 24 with 1407 viewsCatullus

There's also a thread on there about big clubs in English football. One of them reckons they are as big as Chelsea, or were at some point!

Onthe OP, reading their comments they slate Walsh for being one eyed, but there's none of that with them is there? Or us, or any football fan. We're all biased.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 20:33 - Jan 24 with 1380 viewsKeithHaynes

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 19:43 - Jan 24 by Chief

News broke last night the police are passing his file to the CPS.

That doesn’t bode well for him.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 22:53 - Jan 24 with 1237 viewsHighjack

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 20:33 - Jan 24 by KeithHaynes

He should have remained silent!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 00:48 - Jan 25 with 1179 viewsSwanjaxs

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 20:33 - Jan 24 by KeithHaynes

To add balance, that was always going to be the next step.

For an investigation that has lasted this long not to go to the CPS simply wouldn't have happened.

It will definitely go to trial in Crown Court and if Giggs gets found guilty he can cancel any plans for next summer at least

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 07:28 - Jan 25 with 1104 viewsDr_Winston

In the just over 30 years I've been following the Swans Cardiff have been beneath us for most of it, barring the spell they had under Hammam in the mid-00's when we were struggling then getting our act together plus the odd aberration like 18/19.

They are truly only a major club within the confines of their own heads. They believe Cardiff's "Capital City" status puts them on a par with cities like Berlin or Paris, instead of with other, significantly lesser regional capitals like Magdeburg or Rennes.

Partly this is down to a Welsh Government that has indulged them like spoiled toddlers for the last 20 years, but mostly it's down to the weird combo of natural insecurity and arrogance that seems to be hardwired into the Bassey psyche.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 10:25 - Jan 25 with 987 viewsKeithHaynes

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 00:48 - Jan 25 by Swanjaxs

To add balance, that was always going to be the next step.

For an investigation that has lasted this long not to go to the CPS simply wouldn't have happened.

It will definitely go to trial in Crown Court and if Giggs gets found guilty he can cancel any plans for next summer at least

He must have been hoping for some evidential issues to help him was my point. Making it completely fall in his favour.

However, as we know.
All domestic complaints with injury will go to the cps, even if it’s to write the complaint off or take a charging decision. For me that’s how it always should have been.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 10:29 - Jan 25 with 980 viewsBadlands

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 07:28 - Jan 25 by Dr_Winston

In the just over 30 years I've been following the Swans Cardiff have been beneath us for most of it, barring the spell they had under Hammam in the mid-00's when we were struggling then getting our act together plus the odd aberration like 18/19.

They are truly only a major club within the confines of their own heads. They believe Cardiff's "Capital City" status puts them on a par with cities like Berlin or Paris, instead of with other, significantly lesser regional capitals like Magdeburg or Rennes.

Partly this is down to a Welsh Government that has indulged them like spoiled toddlers for the last 20 years, but mostly it's down to the weird combo of natural insecurity and arrogance that seems to be hardwired into the Bassey psyche.

TBF they believed were all that decades before the before devolution.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 14:45 - Jan 25 with 867 viewsHighjack

Yeah it's like Hibs thinking they should be better than Rangers and Celtic because Edinburgh is the cApiTOL

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 16:29 - Jan 25 with 803 viewsonehunglow

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 14:45 - Jan 25 by Highjack

Yeah it's like Hibs thinking they should be better than Rangers and Celtic because Edinburgh is the cApiTOL

How much did you pay for that perch koyboard

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 22:57 - Jan 25 with 628 viewsThrasher6

Made me chuckle.....great post

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 05:37 - Jan 26 with 561 viewsangryjack

They are delusional th lot of them,they go on about we are the capitol nonsense, she 80% they're supporters come from the valleys,same valleys that have been shafted by the Cardiff assembly ,my capitol is london, I rather be classed as British not welsh,the welsh assembly has done sweet f.a for rest of Wales...
Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 06:47 - Jan 26 with 545 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ian Walsh Cardiff City’s best friend 🤪 on 05:37 - Jan 26 by angryjack

They are delusional th lot of them,they go on about we are the capitol nonsense, she 80% they're supporters come from the valleys,same valleys that have been shafted by the Cardiff assembly ,my capitol is london, I rather be classed as British not welsh,the welsh assembly has done sweet f.a for rest of Wales...

That’s the reason we should resist independence with every fibres of our being - I’d rather be ruled fairly by London (in comparison to how a Cardiff centric independent Wales would treat us). Serious unrest if that were to happen.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024