Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top six watch 20:34 - Feb 1 with 104829 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve changed the thread title, I’m getting the feeling a lots about to change.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Top six watch on 12:16 - Mar 8 with 2484 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Top six watch on 11:24 - Mar 8 by trampie

If the Swans can win both games this week then we will be in a strong position in the race for automatic promotion.

👍

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Top six watch on 15:24 - Mar 8 with 2373 viewsangryjack

Top six watch on 11:24 - Mar 8 by trampie

If the Swans can win both games this week then we will be in a strong position in the race for automatic promotion.

Still long way to go take each game at a time..only need to draw tomorrow and looking over our shoulder again as be ahead of Brentford by 3..lose one more and Brentford win they got better goal difference.. Way too early still be a lot and twist and turns as we won't win every game,so we will definitely drop points and others pick up and vice versa. But its in our hands..
Top six watch on 17:05 - Mar 8 with 2330 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Top six watch on 15:24 - Mar 8 by angryjack

Still long way to go take each game at a time..only need to draw tomorrow and looking over our shoulder again as be ahead of Brentford by 3..lose one more and Brentford win they got better goal difference.. Way too early still be a lot and twist and turns as we won't win every game,so we will definitely drop points and others pick up and vice versa. But its in our hands..

Cardiff to beat Watford would be nice. Or a draw

Top six watch on 21:01 - Mar 8 with 2234 viewsmajorraglan

Top six watch on 17:05 - Mar 8 by Brynmill_Jack

It would be great if Swans could pick up 3 points and Cardiff could do the same. There a long way to go, but Watford V Swans last game of the season it would be great to have a points in the bag advantage over them.
Top six watch on 10:48 - Mar 9 with 2097 viewsCCFCTOM

Top six watch on 17:05 - Mar 8 by Brynmill_Jack

I think Watford will beat us on Saturday. Lose tonight and I think you'll be destined to the play offs.
Top six watch on 11:55 - Mar 9 with 2071 viewsKeithHaynes

Top six watch on 10:48 - Mar 9 by CCFCTOM

I think Watford will beat us on Saturday. Lose tonight and I think you'll be destined to the play offs.

That’s the expectation, but shoot for the stars eh ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Top six watch on 12:34 - Mar 9 with 2036 viewstrampie

Top six watch on 10:48 - Mar 9 by CCFCTOM

The margins are getting smaller, win tonight and the Swans might be destined for automatic promotion, still some way to go.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Top six watch on 12:38 - Mar 9 with 2027 viewsReslovenSwan1

Top six watch on 12:34 - Mar 9 by trampie

The margins are getting smaller, win tonight and the Swans might be destined for automatic promotion, still some way to go.

At some point teams hit a "nothing to play for" point in the season. Unable to get in the play offs and well clear of relegation. QPR Blackburn and Bristol city are closing in on that point. They can go on limp rums of 4 or 5 consqueutive defeats. More of those games the better.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Top six watch on 12:42 - Mar 9 with 2027 viewstrampie

Top six watch on 12:38 - Mar 9 by ReslovenSwan1

At some point teams hit a "nothing to play for" point in the season. Unable to get in the play offs and well clear of relegation. QPR Blackburn and Bristol city are closing in on that point. They can go on limp rums of 4 or 5 consqueutive defeats. More of those games the better.

Yes indeed, it happens every season in every division.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Top six watch on 14:37 - Mar 9 with 1959 viewsCCFCTOM

Top six watch on 12:34 - Mar 9 by trampie

Watford look strong and their squad is far bigger than most. Not to mention the quality they have.
Top six watch on 14:48 - Mar 9 with 1940 viewstrampie

Top six watch on 14:37 - Mar 9 by CCFCTOM

Watford look strong and their squad is far bigger than most. Not to mention the quality they have.

I seen one of their message boards some are expecting to lose the game, Cardiff home, Cardiff on form, Cardiff won at Vicarage Road, blah, blah, blah.

Top six watch on 14:54 - Mar 9 with 1937 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Top six watch on 14:37 - Mar 9 by CCFCTOM

Abbandonato said your squad is far better than ours. Watford can’t possibly compete

Top six watch on 16:03 - Mar 9 with 1898 viewsCCFCTOM

Top six watch on 14:54 - Mar 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Abbandonato said your squad is far better than ours. Watford can’t possibly compete

Our squad is far better than yours. Steve Cooper deserves more than a medal for what he has done down there. If only we managed to get our manager choices like you lot eh...
Top six watch on 16:08 - Mar 9 with 1894 viewsFireboy2

Top six watch on 16:03 - Mar 9 by CCFCTOM

Our squad is far better than yours. Steve Cooper deserves more than a medal for what he has done down there. If only we managed to get our manager choices like you lot eh...

You shouldn't really be posting on this topic as your team aren't in the top six.
Top six watch on 16:14 - Mar 9 with 1885 viewsCCFCTOM

Top six watch on 16:08 - Mar 9 by Fireboy2

You shouldn't really be posting on this topic as your team aren't in the top six.

Has the season ended yet?
Top six watch on 16:59 - Mar 9 with 1851 viewsFireboy2

Top six watch on 16:14 - Mar 9 by CCFCTOM

Has the season ended yet?

You aren't in the top six, you can only comment if you are in the top six, until that happens stay away.
Top six watch on 17:02 - Mar 9 with 1849 viewsraynor94

Top six watch on 16:59 - Mar 9 by Fireboy2

You aren't in the top six, you can only comment if you are in the top six, until that happens stay away.

Oh well, we won't be hearing off him again then

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Top six watch on 23:05 - Mar 9 with 1711 viewsFireboy2

Top six watch on 17:02 - Mar 9 by raynor94

Oh well, we won't be hearing off him again then

I'm hoping barnsley win tomorrow to put even more light between them and the blueturds.

As an aside, barnsley are the form team of the division and a team we don't want to meet in the play offs so cooper needs to pull his finger out and get us straight up.
Top six watch on 06:53 - Mar 10 with 1626 viewsangryjack

Top six watch on 12:38 - Mar 9 by ReslovenSwan1

Not really..players have contracts to play for,win bonus's plus teams have extra money for every place higher theory are .they just don't roll over as you seen last year forest couldn't beat the " nothing to play for teams"
Top six watch on 08:35 - Mar 10 with 1584 viewsonehunglow

Let's face it,we aint exactly brilliant against the bottom teams.

We can expect to win no game against anyone.Even Wycombe had their chances against us.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Top six watch on 14:50 - Mar 10 with 1437 viewspencoedjack

Top six watch on 16:03 - Mar 9 by CCFCTOM

With the exception of Moore & Wilson (pre turning out for you lot) none of your squad would get into our starting 11.

Obviously naïve enough to get taken taken in by Abbadonato's bullshite.
Top six watch on 14:53 - Mar 10 with 1430 viewsonehunglow

Top six watch on 14:50 - Mar 10 by pencoedjack

With the exception of Moore & Wilson (pre turning out for you lot) none of your squad would get into our starting 11.

Obviously naïve enough to get taken taken in by Abbadonato's bullshite.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Top six watch on 21:09 - Mar 10 with 1311 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Barnsley drop two points at home to lowly Derby.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Top six watch on 21:20 - Mar 10 with 1302 viewsFireboy2

Top six watch on 21:09 - Mar 10 by felixstowe_jack

Bugger.
Top six watch on 21:22 - Mar 10 with 1299 views34dfgdf54

Top six watch on 21:09 - Mar 10 by felixstowe_jack

Derby aren’t a bad side. They rested a shed load of players against Cardiff and got smashed, can’t be judged on that.

I’ve noticed Bournemouth have a FA Cup Quarter Final the Saturday after we play them midweek.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024