Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Wales 19:57 - Feb 5 with 11953 viewsmax936

Sport online, no mention of our top of the league game, but there's a feature entitled 'Talisman' Moore's goals can lift Cardiff, Report by Rob Phillips, it would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. They're a complete Embarrassment.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

BBC Wales on 20:03 - Feb 5 with 4018 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s weird, Phillips is no Cardiff fan so you would have thought he would have some input.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

BBC Wales on 20:06 - Feb 5 with 4013 viewsmax936

BBC Wales on 20:03 - Feb 5 by KeithHaynes

It’s weird, Phillips is no Cardiff fan so you would have thought he would have some input.

We win tonight and it hardly get mentioned, lose and they'll be showing the goals guaranteed. They just can't accept us, it hurts them that deep.

BBC Wales on 20:10 - Feb 5 with 4000 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BBC Wales on 20:03 - Feb 5 by KeithHaynes

He’s far fonder of the turds than us

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

BBC Wales on 20:17 - Feb 5 with 3982 viewsKeithHaynes

BBC Wales on 20:10 - Feb 5 by Brynmill_Jack

He’s far fonder of the turds than us

I’ve spoken to him quite a few times, big county fan, I’m unsure what his real motive would be to support that lot.

Mind you he is under a huge influence I’m sure. That’s the key here.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

BBC Wales on 20:34 - Feb 5 with 3952 views1462jack

BBC Wales on 20:06 - Feb 5 by max936

We win tonight and it hardly get mentioned, lose and they'll be showing the goals guaranteed. They just can't accept us, it hurts them that deep.

As Darran used to say F@ck them
BBC Wales on 20:51 - Feb 5 with 3934 viewsmax936

BBC Wales on 20:34 - Feb 5 by 1462jack

Fair comment

BBC Wales on 20:59 - Feb 5 with 3930 viewspencoedjack

If we get promoted we should ban BBC Wales
BBC Wales on 22:03 - Feb 5 with 3866 viewsKilkennyjack

Defund the BBC.

Its rubbish.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

BBC Wales on 22:21 - Feb 5 with 3826 viewsTreforys_Jack

BBC Wales on 22:03 - Feb 5 by Kilkennyjack

Defund the BBC.

Its rubbish.

BBC is great, Iplayer in itself is worth the license fee. News reporting is a different argument and BBC Cardiff enough said.
BBC Wales on 22:24 - Feb 5 with 3819 views34dfgdf54

BBC Wales on 20:59 - Feb 5 by pencoedjack

If we get promoted we should ban BBC Wales

Agreed. Should have done it first time around when we had Wathan following us around.
BBC Wales on 22:34 - Feb 5 with 3780 viewsKilkennyjack

BBC Wales on 22:21 - Feb 5 by Treforys_Jack

BBC is great, Iplayer in itself is worth the license fee. News reporting is a different argument and BBC Cardiff enough said.

No - its far from great.

You only think its great because they have always told you its the best broadcaster in the world.

According to the BBC .... we also have the best royal family, the best parliament, the best police force, the best army, the best football league, and God know what else....,🤦‍♂️

Put together .... its all pretty unlikely to be true.

Maybe they could have done something about Rolf Harris and Jimmy Savile though.

BBC Wales on 22:42 - Feb 5 with 3747 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just showed Hourihane’s goal . By mistake, obviously

BBC Wales on 22:45 - Feb 5 with 3737 viewsTreforys_Jack

BBC Wales on 22:34 - Feb 5 by Kilkennyjack

No - its far from great.

You only think its great because they have always told you its the best broadcaster in the world.

According to the BBC .... we also have the best royal family, the best parliament, the best police force, the best army, the best football league, and God know what else....,🤦‍♂️

Put together .... its all pretty unlikely to be true.

Maybe they could have done something about Rolf Harris and Jimmy Savile though.

I don't recall the BBC telling me anything about how they are the best in the world and I apologise profusely for having a different opinion to yourself.
Not sure how we got to Harris and Saville but there you go, maybe you should look at the catholic church and other such organizations with high profile individuals who believe they are above the law.
BBC Wales on 22:47 - Feb 5 with 3733 viewsTreforys_Jack

BBC Wales on 22:42 - Feb 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Just showed Hourihane’s goal . By mistake, obviously

Someone's in trouble.
BBC Wales on 22:58 - Feb 5 with 3701 viewsmax936

Did we get a mention on the BBC news, I missed it, had to go up the shed to feed the fish

BBC Wales on 23:07 - Feb 5 with 3646 viewsjacabertawe

BBC Wales on 22:58 - Feb 5 by max936

Did we get a mention on the BBC news, I missed it, had to go up the shed to feed the fish

We certainly did get a mention!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

BBC Wales on 23:13 - Feb 5 with 3654 viewsjack_lord

The national channel of Wales. It is an embarrassment.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

BBC Wales on 23:53 - Feb 5 with 3581 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BBC Wales on 23:13 - Feb 5 by jack_lord

The national channel of Wales. It is an embarrassment.

And itv Wales too. Coming to fawn over us now all lucky bum stylee

BBC Wales on 00:00 - Feb 6 with 3570 viewsmax936

BBC Wales on 23:53 - Feb 5 by Brynmill_Jack

And itv Wales too. Coming to fawn over us now all lucky bum stylee

it was a great win and we're in a fantastic position, I'll settle for 50pts out of the 19 games left

BBC Wales on 10:32 - Feb 6 with 3358 viewsonehunglow

BBC Wales on 20:34 - Feb 5 by 1462jack

It is an insult however to Swansea and the club

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

BBC Wales on 13:57 - Feb 6 with 3262 viewsReslovenSwan1

Its a matter of coverage. The clips are owned by Sky. BBC did well for the FA cup gave v Forest and some characters on here had a go at them for dress sense of the female presenters who I thought were pretty good. The ex Wales manager was a TV natural. Leon was Leon. He must return to the club as a coach along with Routledge next season.

There was also extensive coverage of the US owners attempt to undo 5 years of anti American propogranda such that they fear for their own safety if they were to show up. What have we become? Silverstein hit exactly the right button. As I have been telling you for some time their are going to be at Swansea for some time.

For balance the encouraging Trust comments were also publicised. I really hope they can come to an accomodation very quickly.

Deep seated group preception are very difficult to change even if there is not much evidence.

Wise sage since Toshack era

BBC Wales on 14:17 - Feb 6 with 3238 viewsmax936

BBC Wales on 13:57 - Feb 6 by ReslovenSwan1

Its a matter of coverage. The clips are owned by Sky. BBC did well for the FA cup gave v Forest and some characters on here had a go at them for dress sense of the female presenters who I thought were pretty good. The ex Wales manager was a TV natural. Leon was Leon. He must return to the club as a coach along with Routledge next season.

There was also extensive coverage of the US owners attempt to undo 5 years of anti American propogranda such that they fear for their own safety if they were to show up. What have we become? Silverstein hit exactly the right button. As I have been telling you for some time their are going to be at Swansea for some time.

For balance the encouraging Trust comments were also publicised. I really hope they can come to an accomodation very quickly.

Deep seated group preception are very difficult to change even if there is not much evidence.

Dear God

BBC Wales on 14:19 - Feb 6 with 3226 viewsBoundy

BBC Wales on 14:17 - Feb 6 by max936

Dear God

Why bite ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

BBC Wales on 14:26 - Feb 6 with 3212 viewsKilkennyjack

BBC Wales on 22:45 - Feb 5 by Treforys_Jack

I don't recall the BBC telling me anything about how they are the best in the world and I apologise profusely for having a different opinion to yourself.
Not sure how we got to Harris and Saville but there you go, maybe you should look at the catholic church and other such organizations with high profile individuals who believe they are above the law.

Different opinions are good.

They cultivate ‘auntie’, ‘the beeb’, Children In Need etc - but their reporting is just like a communication channel for the Tory party.

Remember Corbyn in a Russian hat mock up on Newsnight ?
Remember the wreath laying photo swap to a previous year because Johnson looked such a mess.
Remember the Laura k saying Johnson will win the majority ‘he so deserves’
Geraint Thomas welsh flag photo shopped out after winning in Paris
Idiots like Farage regularly on Question time despite failing to be elected as an PM seven times
The interviewing of Nicola Sturgeon on Marr and others is a disgrace, Johnson treated differently.

The best in public service broadcasting .... thats a joke ...

The fact they allowed Rolf Harris and Savile to operate without question over many years, despite many people ‘knowing’ tells you everything about their standards and corporate culture.

Not needed in a modern Britain.
More like the state broadcaster in North Korea.

BBC Wales on 14:35 - Feb 6 with 3194 viewsReslovenSwan1

BBC Wales on 14:19 - Feb 6 by Boundy

Why bite ?

I have no problem having contrarian views. It part of being in a democratic society. I genuinly see no evidence at all of any BBC Wales or WoL bias against Swansea city. I quite like Jason Mohamed in fact. (Oh No Jesus wept I love Swansea so much I feel a bit queasy).

South Wales communities comprise people who historically emigrated to the south Wales valleys to work in the coal fields. English speakers they had a prejudice against the local Welsh speakers and many habitually turned their arial to watch BBC West not BBC Wales. A bias against things Welsh is declining but still exists. Its deep seated and subliminal.

Everyone loves being a victim of some sort of discrimination these days it seems. I put it down to a lack of perspective.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 14:43]

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024