Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview 10:16 - Mar 3 with 7374 viewsbritferry

Anyone else looking forward to hear what the thick ginger spoilt brat and his over-rated US actress wife are gonna have to say about the UK and our royal family?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 22:17 - Mar 4 with 985 viewsraynor94

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 21:10 - Mar 4 by Kilkennyjack

The British people did not welcome this beautiful young American woman.

No, because it didn't take us very long to see through the duplicitous glory seeker.

The minute she realized she wasn't going to be sitting on a throne all day with a crown on, she couldn't wait to get back across the Atlantic.

I'll give it two years before Harry comes home on his own with his tail between his legs.

And typical Americans, play the race card.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 22:23 - Mar 4 with 970 viewsKilkennyjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 22:17 - Mar 4 by raynor94

No, because it didn't take us very long to see through the duplicitous glory seeker.

The minute she realized she wasn't going to be sitting on a throne all day with a crown on, she couldn't wait to get back across the Atlantic.

I'll give it two years before Harry comes home on his own with his tail between his legs.

And typical Americans, play the race card.

Race is the real reason though of course.

Beware of the Risen People

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 09:45 - Mar 5 with 888 viewsbritferry

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 21:33 - Mar 4 by britferry

You have proof of that I take it?

I'm still waiting for Kilkennyjack to answer

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 09:49 - Mar 5 with 886 viewsHighjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 21:13 - Mar 4 by Kilkennyjack

Its 100 per cent a colour issue.

UK media is toxic.

She’s bloody whiter than he is. And he’s a ginger.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 09:50 - Mar 5 with 881 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 09:49 - Mar 5 by Highjack

Like his dad

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 10:31 - Mar 5 with 870 viewsWingstandwood

Ali G character springs to mind here "Is it cuz I is black". But there again by WOKE defination black if she defines herself to be. Bollocks to what mother nature has decided here!

Same wriggle-room applied to a gender fluid person (am I allowed to say bloke?) with a willy i.e. wakes up as a male in the early morning, to then at tea-time choosen to become a woman.

Argus!

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 10:45 - Mar 5 with 859 viewslondonlisa2001

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 10:31 - Mar 5 by Wingstandwood

Ali G character springs to mind here "Is it cuz I is black". But there again by WOKE defination black if she defines herself to be. Bollocks to what mother nature has decided here!

Same wriggle-room applied to a gender fluid person (am I allowed to say bloke?) with a willy i.e. wakes up as a male in the early morning, to then at tea-time choosen to become a woman.

Are you serious?

She is regarded as black because she is of mixed racial heritage. Whether or not her ‘skin tone’ is not ‘black enough’ for your liking is neither here nor there. It’s a matter of genetics not ‘woke definition’.

Personally, I think much of the vitriol from the press is driven by her being American and an ‘outsider’ and her being an opinionated woman (they like women to look demure and never say anything) as much as it driven by her ethnicity, but comments like yours certainly don’t help. They are racist.

How unsurprising to read your equally stone age comments about gender.

It’s the twenty first century for most of the world. Some on here seem to be stuck in the 1950s.
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 10:48 - Mar 5 with 859 viewsKeithHaynes

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 10:45 - Mar 5 by londonlisa2001

Are you serious?

She is regarded as black because she is of mixed racial heritage. Whether or not her ‘skin tone’ is not ‘black enough’ for your liking is neither here nor there. It’s a matter of genetics not ‘woke definition’.

Personally, I think much of the vitriol from the press is driven by her being American and an ‘outsider’ and her being an opinionated woman (they like women to look demure and never say anything) as much as it driven by her ethnicity, but comments like yours certainly don’t help. They are racist.

It’s the twenty first century for most of the world. Some on here seem to be stuck in the 1950s.

Well, I didn’t know she was black. You learn something every day.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 10:59 - Mar 5 with 857 viewsWingstandwood

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 10:48 - Mar 5 by KeithHaynes

There will be a stark difference between Oprah's skin colour and hers when the contrasting difference is shown in the upcoming interview.

Which begs the question? Would Oprah be defined as white in circumstances of her having a caucasian mother?

Got to keep up with the times here cos the world of reality, common sense and bleeding bloody obvious has somewhat taken a hit over the last couple of years.

Argus!

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:04 - Mar 5 with 851 viewsonehunglow

Isn't there disharmony amongst people of colour as to what being black is.

Megan 's colour ethnicity is irrelevant,We are talking here of a female looking for a conquest.

HARRY had a choice says Ms Lisa.? LOL. Most men are led by their appendage. Ask any women who's been cheated on.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:14 - Mar 5 with 849 viewsbritferry

she's fallen out with her family
she's fallen out with her friends
she's divorced
she's now fallen out with her new husbands family
she's bullied her staff
she's doesn't like the press but uses them when it suits her
she thinks the UK are racists

I can see a common factor there, can you?

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:19 - Mar 5 with 844 viewsKeithHaynes

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 10:59 - Mar 5 by Wingstandwood

There will be a stark difference between Oprah's skin colour and hers when the contrasting difference is shown in the upcoming interview.

Which begs the question? Would Oprah be defined as white in circumstances of her having a caucasian mother?

Got to keep up with the times here cos the world of reality, common sense and bleeding bloody obvious has somewhat taken a hit over the last couple of years.

Good point, well made reference Oprah. Is she white then ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:21 - Mar 5 with 840 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 17:17 - Mar 3 by BillyChong

Why should we pay for any of them? They hardly need the cash. Parasites.

We d have to pay for a president ,like Sarkozy.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:37 - Mar 5 with 839 viewsWingstandwood

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:19 - Mar 5 by KeithHaynes

It's now, only natural to assume that any person of colour with a white mother must now be defined as white. It's all about equality nowadays, so same exact standards must be applied for fairness?

What if a person of Meghan's skin colour were ever to become a missing person? Now that would be a quandry for the police, regarding how they actually describe her on posters and public information release?

Argus!

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:50 - Mar 5 with 834 viewsWingstandwood

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:14 - Mar 5 by britferry

she's fallen out with her family
she's fallen out with her friends
she's divorced
she's now fallen out with her new husbands family
she's bullied her staff
she's doesn't like the press but uses them when it suits her
she thinks the UK are racists

I can see a common factor there, can you?

That's why I queried 'sociapathatic' tendancies.

People with that type of anti-social personality type disorder are associated with causing turmoil, disruption, relationship break-up(s), family break-up's and misery to others wherever they go. Either that, or she's a spoilt LA-brat with a sense of entitlement that goes way off the scale.

Argus!

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:10 - Mar 5 with 824 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:37 - Mar 5 by Wingstandwood

It's now, only natural to assume that any person of colour with a white mother must now be defined as white. It's all about equality nowadays, so same exact standards must be applied for fairness?

What if a person of Meghan's skin colour were ever to become a missing person? Now that would be a quandry for the police, regarding how they actually describe her on posters and public information release?

I recall half caste- to mixed race- to of colour.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:32 - Mar 5 with 790 viewsHighjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 10:45 - Mar 5 by londonlisa2001

Are you serious?

We are all of “mixed racial heritage”. Every single one of us. When I did my ancestry I was surprised to find my great grandfather was from the Arabian peninsular. I have family from Ireland and Germany and lots of other places. If I started running around claiming everyone was being racist to me because I’m an Arab not a single person would take me seriously. And rightly so.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 15:38 - Mar 5 with 758 viewslondonlisa2001

You must have missed the endless comments about it when she was first introduced, on the occasion of her marriage, and ever since.

I’m sorry Keith but some of the posts on this thread are blatant racism (with the transphobia thrown in for good measure) and should be marked as such.

It is not for a bunch of white men to decide whether or not a woman is ‘dark enough’ to be black. What next? Highjack to give his views on whether men are ‘gay’ enough for his liking?

Meghan Markle is of mixed heritage but due to the way the world operates, is regarded as black. Skin tone does not come into it.

Neither does comparison of skin tone with other women who are black.

Shameful stuff.
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 15:42 - Mar 5 with 753 viewslondonlisa2001

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 10:59 - Mar 5 by Wingstandwood

No, what’s taken a hit, is the acceptance of everyone else in the world that the only opinion that matters is that of white men.

Oprah’s skin tone is irrelevant in any discussion of whether Meghan Markle is black or not. And her mother was not Caucasian.

It’s not your place to tell her what she is. The fact you think it is demonstrates the problem.
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 15:43 - Mar 5 with 750 viewslondonlisa2001

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:19 - Mar 5 by KeithHaynes

No it’s not.

It’s racism.
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 15:46 - Mar 5 with 745 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:32 - Mar 5 by Highjack

We are all of “mixed racial heritage”. Every single one of us. When I did my ancestry I was surprised to find my great grandfather was from the Arabian peninsular. I have family from Ireland and Germany and lots of other places. If I started running around claiming everyone was being racist to me because I’m an Arab not a single person would take me seriously. And rightly so.

Mixed race was selected as a term deemed less likely to cause offence no doubt due to the Caste system as laid down by Hindu religion.

Speak to Caribbean about Africans and Caribbean peoples .

Biggest racial abuse of all time has to be the Native American who even to this day suffer from the past

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:31 - Mar 5 with 729 viewsVincent_Vega

I'd boff her like..

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:40 - Mar 5 with 720 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:31 - Mar 5 by Vincent_Vega

I'd boff her like..

Perv.
Wouldn't touch her with Andrew's

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:51 - Mar 5 with 718 viewsVincent_Vega

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:40 - Mar 5 by onehunglow

Perv.
Wouldn't touch her with Andrew's

Guilty as charged

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:54 - Mar 5 with 716 viewsGwyn737

The Mail has today published the best part of a dozen anti-Meghan articles today, the same day they’ve been ordered to publish a front page apology to her.

I reckon she should do something to really annoy the paper and it’s readers, like giving away her damages to a refugee charity.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024