Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview 10:16 - Mar 3 with 7372 viewsbritferry

Anyone else looking forward to hear what the thick ginger spoilt brat and his over-rated US actress wife are gonna have to say about the UK and our royal family?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 17:25 - Mar 5 with 993 viewsHighjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 15:38 - Mar 5 by londonlisa2001

You must have missed the endless comments about it when she was first introduced, on the occasion of her marriage, and ever since.

I’m sorry Keith but some of the posts on this thread are blatant racism (with the transphobia thrown in for good measure) and should be marked as such.

It is not for a bunch of white men to decide whether or not a woman is ‘dark enough’ to be black. What next? Highjack to give his views on whether men are ‘gay’ enough for his liking?

Meghan Markle is of mixed heritage but due to the way the world operates, is regarded as black. Skin tone does not come into it.

Neither does comparison of skin tone with other women who are black.

Shameful stuff.

Utter tripe as usual. You’re becoming a parody of yourself.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 17:26 - Mar 5 with 981 viewslondonlisa2001

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 17:25 - Mar 5 by Highjack

And yet sadly, you remain utterly true to form.
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 17:56 - Mar 5 with 949 viewsTreforys_Jack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 17:26 - Mar 5 by londonlisa2001

And yet sadly, you remain utterly true to form.

You must get exhausted being offended for everyone. You rarely seem positive about anyone or anything, it must be draining.
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 18:05 - Mar 5 with 928 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 17:25 - Mar 5 by Highjack

Hey,I 'm the Prince of Parody. I am pretty sure lovely lisa would not want to be found in the same neighbourhood a me.

She knows ya know

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 18:16 - Mar 5 with 935 viewsHighjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 17:56 - Mar 5 by Treforys_Jack

You must get exhausted being offended for everyone. You rarely seem positive about anyone or anything, it must be draining.

A lifetimes worth of practice it seems.

It’s the ability to completely suspend reality that’s the really impressive thing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 18:21 - Mar 5 with 915 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 18:16 - Mar 5 by Highjack

A lifetimes worth of practice it seems.

It’s the ability to completely suspend reality that’s the really impressive thing.

Selfless devotion to the poor,oppressed,ethnic minorities, and an analytical financial accountant. Wish we had had someone like that at the club and we might be in a better financial position.

It's easy to be expert looking from the outside in

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 20:10 - Mar 5 with 862 viewsDr_Winston

I've got a sneaking admiration for the pair of them if I'm being honest.

Harry seems to have a worldview shaped by the stuff his mother went though and has clearly chosen to stick two fingers up to it all. With regards his missus, most people who I've known to have claimed to have been "bullied" on a professional basis were mostly f*cking useless to begin with and needed a boot up the arse.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 20:25 - Mar 5 with 848 viewsFlashberryjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 20:10 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

I've got a sneaking admiration for the pair of them if I'm being honest.

Harry seems to have a worldview shaped by the stuff his mother went though and has clearly chosen to stick two fingers up to it all. With regards his missus, most people who I've known to have claimed to have been "bullied" on a professional basis were mostly f*cking useless to begin with and needed a boot up the arse.

I seem to agree with most of you're posts, but not on this one.

IMO she's an attention seeking hypocrite, and he's just being led by his cock, I can't see him spending much on wedding anniversary cards over the next couple of years.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 20:31 - Mar 5 with 835 viewsDr_Winston

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 20:25 - Mar 5 by Flashberryjack

IMO she's an attention seeking hypocrite, and he's just being led by his cock, I can't see him spending much on wedding anniversary cards over the next couple of years.

People said that about Wallis Simpson, and she was married to Edward VIII for 35 years.

Maybe I'm wrong, but Harry has always struck me as someone largely disinterested in the Royal "machine". Nor would I be surprised that the self same machine might take a bad turn towards a divorced, mixed race American.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 20:55 - Mar 5 with 819 viewsFlashberryjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 20:31 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

People said that about Wallis Simpson, and she was married to Edward VIII for 35 years.

Maybe I'm wrong, but Harry has always struck me as someone largely disinterested in the Royal "machine". Nor would I be surprised that the self same machine might take a bad turn towards a divorced, mixed race American.

Time will tell.

Hello

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 21:05 - Mar 5 with 814 viewsWingstandwood

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 20:25 - Mar 5 by Flashberryjack

Aye, and what make it all worse, is she comes from the shallow and phony world of celebrity where everything is pre-planned, scripted, choreographed, contrived and media-manipulated courtesy of press agents, PR-teams and Svengalli string pullers.

The star-struck and guilible will always be easily fooled, I guess many truly beleived that Victoria Beckhams Hello Magazine ADIDAS/Brand Beckham 'product-placement' publicity stunt was a genuine charity mission.

She was not bearing gifts to aid those poverty striken Cajun kids, it was in fact blatant and shameless exploitation using kids as nothing more than self-publicity props to satisfy her husbands sponsors and to pocket a hefty magazine fee. I expect similar standards from The Duke And Duchess Of Netflix.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1227770/Victoria-Beckham-takes-son

Argus!

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 21:14 - Mar 5 with 802 viewsFlashberryjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 21:05 - Mar 5 by Wingstandwood

Aye, and what make it all worse, is she comes from the shallow and phony world of celebrity where everything is pre-planned, scripted, choreographed, contrived and media-manipulated courtesy of press agents, PR-teams and Svengalli string pullers.

The star-struck and guilible will always be easily fooled, I guess many truly beleived that Victoria Beckhams Hello Magazine ADIDAS/Brand Beckham 'product-placement' publicity stunt was a genuine charity mission.

She was not bearing gifts to aid those poverty striken Cajun kids, it was in fact blatant and shameless exploitation using kids as nothing more than self-publicity props to satisfy her husbands sponsors and to pocket a hefty magazine fee. I expect similar standards from The Duke And Duchess Of Netflix.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1227770/Victoria-Beckham-takes-son

Sweet little, hard done by Meghan, never.

You'll be saying next, that she doesn't give a flyng f*ck about climate change.

Hello

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 21:20 - Mar 5 with 795 viewsWingstandwood

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 21:14 - Mar 5 by Flashberryjack

Sweet little, hard done by Meghan, never.

You'll be saying next, that she doesn't give a flyng f*ck about climate change.

Bang on! It's all manipulation, lies and rank-hypocrisy! It's a game, a deceptive and self-serving one at that!

Argus!

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 10:33 - Mar 6 with 707 viewsHighjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 21:05 - Mar 5 by Wingstandwood

“ where everything is pre-planned, scripted, choreographed, contrived and media-manipulated courtesy of press agents, PR-teams and Svengalli string pullers.”

Harry comes from a similar world but they’ve had a millennia to perfect it.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 10:46 - Mar 6 with 705 viewsHighjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 20:31 - Mar 5 by Dr_Winston

True but he’s always been incredibly close to his brother. To completely abandon that relationship is a bigger step than abandoning his duties for me. And completely out of character.

It seems like he’s gone through a complete personality transplant. He used to be so full of fun and cheekiness. He was the life and soul of everything. Now you only really see him sitting there dispassionately reading out a script about whatever perceived injustice is currently in vogue.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:38 - Mar 8 with 610 viewsWingstandwood

Got to give it to the Australian News lot, they do rather have an opinion, have a tendancy to inform and are not afraid to give an opinion.

Argus!

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:37 - Mar 8 with 569 viewsJack59

What a disgusting 'piece of work' that woman is, the sad part is that some people will believe this utter tripe.
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:59 - Mar 8 with 551 viewsbritferry

Normally people go all gooey... what sex is the baby? whats the weight? what you calling them?

In this case, how many of us actually were also interested in the colour of the baby too?
I know I did, so does that make me a racist a now ???

So which family member was it... Phil the Greek by any chance ???

And then her crying because her child won't have a title, trying to make out that it was racial... well go and have a word with Anne & Edward, you are married to the spare dear, not the heir, so you're children are not entitled to a title.

And your acting in the interview was poor, thats why you've always been a 2nd rate actress
[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 13:05]

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 13:26 - Mar 8 with 532 viewsWhiterockin

I really don't think interview has done them any favours an could well be a major PR failure.
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 13:37 - Mar 8 with 513 viewsHighjack

Harry says: "Members of my family were suggesting that [Meghan] carries on acting because there's not enough money to pay for her and all this sort of stuff. Like, there was some real obvious signs before we even got married, that this was going to be really hard."

Welcome to the real world kiddo.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 13:40 - Mar 8 with 506 viewsonehunglow

John Barnes creaming himself over the black Lady Dr hammering us whities,royals on breakfast tv.

We are supposed to take this too.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 13:40 - Mar 8 with 506 viewsWingstandwood

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:59 - Mar 8 by britferry

Normally people go all gooey... what sex is the baby? whats the weight? what you calling them?

In this case, how many of us actually were also interested in the colour of the baby too?
I know I did, so does that make me a racist a now ???

So which family member was it... Phil the Greek by any chance ???

And then her crying because her child won't have a title, trying to make out that it was racial... well go and have a word with Anne & Edward, you are married to the spare dear, not the heir, so you're children are not entitled to a title.

And your acting in the interview was poor, thats why you've always been a 2nd rate actress
[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 13:05]

Ask yourself this i.e. only one member from her family attended her wedding. It does rather appear that she has a forte for trouble making, splitting up entire families and causing irepairable damage to those entire families. Sociapths have a track record for that also! Behavioural coincidence?

And this racsim complaint? Has she manipulated benign/innocent comment in an often witnessed malicious/smearing way? WOKE people often gratutioulsy do that to other innocents.... You know 'race-hustler' stuff. She should have fully explained her 'complaint' for true/full judgement and right of reply?

Argus!

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 13:46 - Mar 8 with 498 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 13:40 - Mar 8 by Wingstandwood

Ask yourself this i.e. only one member from her family attended her wedding. It does rather appear that she has a forte for trouble making, splitting up entire families and causing irepairable damage to those entire families. Sociapths have a track record for that also! Behavioural coincidence?

And this racsim complaint? Has she manipulated benign/innocent comment in an often witnessed malicious/smearing way? WOKE people often gratutioulsy do that to other innocents.... You know 'race-hustler' stuff. She should have fully explained her 'complaint' for true/full judgement and right of reply?

Let's be frank.
Racism is now clearly and industry as well a a band wagon.

We have finally lost it

What is for sure is that this current climate and this lady will ensure racism in its purest form ,will remain and increase.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 13:59 - Mar 8 with 489 viewsGroo

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 13:40 - Mar 8 by Wingstandwood

That's true, only one member of her family invited, yet a few high profile Hollywood elite's, she'd never met were.

Groo does what Groo does best

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:33 - Mar 8 with 460 viewsHighjack

I would have been more worried about the baby coming out ginger.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024