Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview 10:16 - Mar 3 with 7380 viewsbritferry

Anyone else looking forward to hear what the thick ginger spoilt brat and his over-rated US actress wife are gonna have to say about the UK and our royal family?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:14 - Mar 9 with 579 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:11 - Mar 9 by trampie

I've supportive of all people being treated equally no matter where they are from.

Well your posts clearly need be be reassessed then as they clearly insult both England,English people and the mother tongue of most in Wales.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:17 - Mar 9 with 583 viewstrampie

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:14 - Mar 9 by onehunglow

Well your posts clearly need be be reassessed then as they clearly insult both England,English people and the mother tongue of most in Wales.

Snowflakes are easily offended when there is nothing to be offended about.

Was your first wife an English person as well as your second one Perch ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:52 - Mar 9 with 559 viewsfelixstowe_jack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 19:27 - Mar 8 by britferry

Oh dear...

She added that it was particularly concerning that "the first member of color in this family isn't being titled in the same way as other grandchildren would be."

Great grandchildren of the monarch do not automatically become a prince only grandchildren of the monarch.

Children in direct line do become a prince hence Charles his sons, and Williams sons are Princes.

You can't really expect an American to understand that.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:55 - Mar 9 with 557 viewsfelixstowe_jack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 08:38 - Mar 9 by Kilkennyjack

Lets talk about Prince Andrew instead.

Why wont he help the FBI ?

Very strange, its almost like he has something to hide....

Probably the same reason that American who killed a motorcyclist while she was driving on the wrong side of the road won't return to the uk to help the police or IRA terrorists hide in Ireland.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:59 - Mar 9 with 554 viewsCatullus

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 08:34 - Mar 9 by trampie

It's Englishism the English can be a very racist group and Englishism is still a phenomenon even in this day and age.

Being English is just an accident of birth so what's the story there? Is it OK to be derogatory to English people?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 13:06 - Mar 9 with 552 viewsHighjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:52 - Mar 9 by felixstowe_jack

Great grandchildren of the monarch do not automatically become a prince only grandchildren of the monarch.

Children in direct line do become a prince hence Charles his sons, and Williams sons are Princes.

Grandchildren don’t automatically become princes or princesses. Zara Phillips isn’t a princess.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 13:29 - Mar 9 with 533 viewsCatullus

I would expect the Americans husband to have explained it to her though. Don't all new family members get a big protocol briefing? Isn't it all explained to them, the rules, the etiquette and protocols?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 13:33 - Mar 9 with 522 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:59 - Mar 9 by Catullus

Being English is just an accident of birth so what's the story there? Is it OK to be derogatory to English people?

Of course it is because they had an Empire and a history of colonial systematic abuse,as did most European countries.

Trouble is the Welsh were an integral part of that Empire

Login to get fewer ads

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:04 - Mar 9 with 512 viewstrampie

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 12:55 - Mar 9 by felixstowe_jack

Probably the same reason that American who killed a motorcyclist while she was driving on the wrong side of the road won't return to the uk to help the police or IRA terrorists hide in Ireland.

Ireland jailed and executed more IRA terrorists than Britain, ask yourself why ? , could it be that half of the IRA were British spies.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:15 - Mar 9 with 499 viewsWhiterockin

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 13:29 - Mar 9 by Catullus

I would expect the Americans husband to have explained it to her though. Don't all new family members get a big protocol briefing? Isn't it all explained to them, the rules, the etiquette and protocols?

Since when have Americans understood anything that has been explained to them.
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:26 - Mar 9 with 473 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:04 - Mar 9 by trampie

Ireland jailed and executed more IRA terrorists than Britain, ask yourself why ? , could it be that half of the IRA were British spies.

British now not English.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:36 - Mar 9 with 466 viewstheloneranger

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 13:06 - Mar 9 by Highjack

Grandchildren don’t automatically become princes or princesses. Zara Phillips isn’t a princess.

Princess Ann refused titles for her children, and also refused her first husband Mark Phillips a title.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:31 - Mar 9 with 428 viewsHighjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:04 - Mar 9 by trampie

Perhaps because the vast majority of IRA members lived in Ireland?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:33 - Mar 9 with 424 viewstrampie

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:31 - Mar 9 by Highjack

Perhaps because the vast majority of IRA members lived in Ireland?

Perhaps they were better at catching them.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:35 - Mar 9 with 420 viewsHighjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:33 - Mar 9 by trampie

Perhaps they were better at catching them.

Well the Irish police will be better at catching people living in Ireland yes. You’re off your rocker.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:38 - Mar 9 with 409 viewstrampie

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 16:35 - Mar 9 by Highjack

Well the Irish police will be better at catching people living in Ireland yes. You’re off your rocker.

Northern Ireland is in the UK and that is where the most recent troubles were.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 17:41]

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 17:39 - Mar 9 with 386 viewsbritferry

If Markle hates us and our royal family so much, why does she still have the Royal title of Duchess?

So thats 2 Americans been in our Royal family, at least they haven't caused that much damage

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 18:07 - Mar 9 with 367 viewsbritferry

I already said the same thing, the whole thing was laid down by George V who was on the throne 100 years ago, so hardly turning down Archie based on his skin colour, which is what Markle made out.

So her use of the race card gets trumped by the history card

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 09:19 - Mar 10 with 332 viewsbritferry

DM picking apart the hypocrites interview...

How ironic that when anti-racist warrior Harry called his Pakistani colleague the 'P'-word, he said it was 'without malice'

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 09:29 - Mar 10 with 327 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 17:39 - Mar 9 by britferry

If Markle hates us and our royal family so much, why does she still have the Royal title of Duchess?

So thats 2 Americans been in our Royal family, at least they haven't caused that much damage

Image ,ego for a start

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024