Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview 10:16 - Mar 3 with 7373 viewsbritferry

Anyone else looking forward to hear what the thick ginger spoilt brat and his over-rated US actress wife are gonna have to say about the UK and our royal family?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:41 - Mar 8 with 996 viewsBoundy

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:33 - Mar 8 by Highjack

I would have been more worried about the baby coming out ginger.

Is there such a thing as gingerism, if not you've just created it

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:43 - Mar 8 with 985 viewsHighjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:41 - Mar 8 by Boundy

Is there such a thing as gingerism, if not you've just created it

Ginger people are white, so you're allowed to take the piss out of them as long as they're straight and male.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:48 - Mar 8 with 977 viewsCatullus

I thought the pair of them didn't want the limelight and the attention any more? I thought they'd gone to the USA to escape the constant media glare?

If they need money why doesn't she go back to work. I'm sure Harry could get a job. Maybe that's not what she expected when she married a "royal"

I don't really care about any of this that much. They should be free to live the lives they want and I have the option to turn over if they are on tv, which I do, whichever member of that family is on.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:50 - Mar 8 with 976 viewsBoundy

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:43 - Mar 8 by Highjack

Ginger people are white, so you're allowed to take the piss out of them as long as they're straight and male.

Clairol may disagree with that remark , as would Lisa

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 18:25 - Mar 8 with 913 viewsbritferry

so the mist clears:
- nobody mentioned anything to her about the colour of any babies
- a member of the family said it to Harry, not the Queen or DoE and not while she was pregnant but before they got married

Their children are not currently entitled to a title but when/if Charles becomes king, they will be, as his grand-kids... although Anne & Eddie haven't decided to take up the option, somehow I think M&H will be all over them getting titles

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 19:27 - Mar 8 with 890 viewsbritferry

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 18:25 - Mar 8 by britferry

so the mist clears:
- nobody mentioned anything to her about the colour of any babies
- a member of the family said it to Harry, not the Queen or DoE and not while she was pregnant but before they got married

Their children are not currently entitled to a title but when/if Charles becomes king, they will be, as his grand-kids... although Anne & Eddie haven't decided to take up the option, somehow I think M&H will be all over them getting titles

Oh dear...

She added that it was particularly concerning that "the first member of color in this family isn't being titled in the same way as other grandchildren would be."

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 20:28 - Mar 8 with 849 viewsonehunglow

It shows how naturally racist we are.

Black British are taking meghan's side purely because she is black .

If she was white,they wouldn't give a monkeys.

Look at us.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 21:26 - Mar 8 with 821 viewsHighjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 19:27 - Mar 8 by britferry

Oh dear...

She added that it was particularly concerning that "the first member of color in this family isn't being titled in the same way as other grandchildren would be."

Fifty percent of the queens grandchildren are not princes or princesses.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 21:39 - Mar 8 with 805 viewsHighjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 20:28 - Mar 8 by onehunglow

It shows how naturally racist we are.

Black British are taking meghan's side purely because she is black .

If she was white,they wouldn't give a monkeys.

Look at us.

There are too many that put far too much importance on something so completely insignificant as what colour someone’s skin is. Have a think how unimportant how much melanin your skin produces is in defining what sort of person you are. It’s completely and utterly irrelevant. Yet to millions it’s the most important thing.

We’ve made so much progress in the last half century or so but this wokery lot want to drag us right back down again.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 21:46 - Mar 8 with 799 viewsBoundy

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 21:26 - Mar 8 by Highjack

But they think they are .

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 22:31 - Mar 8 with 760 viewsbuilthjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 14:43 - Mar 8 by Highjack

Wes Brown

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 23:13 - Mar 8 with 730 viewsFireboy2

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 21:26 - Mar 8 by Highjack

I bet they get 'looked after though.
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 08:10 - Mar 9 with 657 viewstrampie

What's the story ?

I don't read the Daily Mail, watch the British Broadcasting Corporation or take much notice of the House of Windsor or watch American celebrity chat shows.

Are people alarmed at somebody being English, black and ginger at the same time, is that it ?, if so don't people realise that nationality and skin colour etc is an accident of birth, what is the story here ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 08:21 - Mar 9 with 640 viewsDr_Parnassus

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 13:40 - Mar 8 by Wingstandwood

Ask yourself this i.e. only one member from her family attended her wedding. It does rather appear that she has a forte for trouble making, splitting up entire families and causing irepairable damage to those entire families. Sociapths have a track record for that also! Behavioural coincidence?

And this racsim complaint? Has she manipulated benign/innocent comment in an often witnessed malicious/smearing way? WOKE people often gratutioulsy do that to other innocents.... You know 'race-hustler' stuff. She should have fully explained her 'complaint' for true/full judgement and right of reply?

Agreed I thought exactly the same when I heard it.

Every single baby will have a conversation around what it may look like, will it have the mother or fathers features.

What colour eyes it will have, hair, tall, short the list is endless. What on earth is wrong with discussing what skin colour the baby may have in an interracial relationship?

This finding racism in absolutely everything is exhausting. You would think people would have got bored by it by now, but the appetite seems insatiable.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 08:34 - Mar 9 with 617 viewstrampie

It's Englishism the English can be a very racist group and Englishism is still a phenomenon even in this day and age.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 08:38 - Mar 9 with 614 viewsKilkennyjack

Lets talk about Prince Andrew instead.

Why wont he help the FBI ?

Very strange, its almost like he has something to hide....

Beware of the Risen People

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 08:43 - Mar 9 with 608 viewscockneyswan

Time to abolish the sole sorry lot of them.
the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 09:17 - Mar 9 with 581 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 08:34 - Mar 9 by trampie

It's Englishism the English can be a very racist group and Englishism is still a phenomenon even in this day and age.

Nobody posts more racist stuff than you and Killy.
You cannot kid them all.
It is intended ,insulting and naked in form

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 09:25 - Mar 9 with 577 viewsbritferry

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 08:21 - Mar 9 by Dr_Parnassus

Every single baby will have a conversation around what it may look like, will it have the mother or fathers features.

What colour eyes it will have, hair, tall, short the list is endless. What on earth is wrong with discussing what skin colour the baby may have in an interracial relationship?

This finding racism in absolutely everything is exhausting. You would think people would have got bored by it by now, but the appetite seems insatiable.

she saw the dollar signs

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 09:30 - Mar 9 with 572 viewsonehunglow

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 08:21 - Mar 9 by Dr_Parnassus

It is certainly promulgating racism from seed sown via the media.

It seems many "middle class" liberals ARE obsessed from the comfort of their substantial pile in a rural idyll.

Many of our large cities white population see things differently.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 10:54 - Mar 9 with 544 viewsHighjack

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 08:34 - Mar 9 by trampie

You’re not right in the head.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:02 - Mar 9 with 547 views1983

All very strange that was they and their children & their children's children.... will lead a charmed life and we are supposed to feel sorry for them because one day someone said something about somebody and somebody made somebody cry !!??

Ecking ell she wants to come to work with me she would be crying in her pot noodle by 11am

She said she knew nothing about Prince Harry before they met and then 10 minutes later she said she was good friends with Princess Eugenie?? Surely you would drop into conversation that your nan was the Queen and Prince Harry was your cousin.

Shame always thought Harry was one of the good guys in that big house especially with the Invictus games but sadly not surprisingly he is a bit of an @rase hiding behind his missus.

Oh well bye then

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:07 - Mar 9 with 535 viewstrampie

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 10:54 - Mar 9 by Highjack

You’re not right in the head.

It is in Adam Curtis latest documentary mun, Englishism.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 11:08]

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:11 - Mar 9 with 519 viewstrampie

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 09:17 - Mar 9 by onehunglow

Nobody posts more racist stuff than you and Killy.
You cannot kid them all.
It is intended ,insulting and naked in form

I've supportive of all people being treated equally no matter where they are from.

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:47 - Mar 9 with 508 viewsBoundy

the Harry & Me-Me-Meghan interview on 11:11 - Mar 9 by trampie

I've supportive of all people being treated equally no matter where they are from.

As Nelson Muntz is oft to say , ah ah .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024