Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Preston 11:24 - Apr 3 with 3693 viewsPJackArmy

What would yours be?

If he doesn't change the formation still after Birmingham he is deluded, been calling for it for months.
Flat back 4 with bidwell and Naughton to keep us defensively solid with no protection infront of them on the wings, Grimes fulton and Smith in there protection roles infront of the defence, but hourihane then given the freedom in midfield to give ayew and Whittaker some service rather than ayew and Lowe getting none off the flat defensive midfield 3. Honestly if he doesn't change it tomorrow I'm done with cooper.

Woodman
Naughs Bennett Guehi Bidwell
Grimes fulton Smith
Hourihane
Ayew Whittaker
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 11:26]
Team for Preston on 11:29 - Apr 3 with 2862 viewsThornburyswan

Woodman

Nauts Cabango Guehi

Roberts Fulton Grimes Manning

Dhanda Routs

Whitaker
Team for Preston on 11:35 - Apr 3 with 2858 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Woodman
Roberts, Bennett, Guehi, Bidwell
Grimes, Fulton
Lowe Hourihane Ayew
Whittaker.

Ayew and Lowe back to playing from wide, which is where they've both spent most their careers. Whittaker up top because he looks like he might actually score a goal, and Hourihane for his goal threat too. Fulton over Smith for the same reason.

I'd rather us go and try to play a bit and lose 4-2 next time out than waste a single second more watching Turgid Cooperball.
Team for Preston on 11:38 - Apr 3 with 2850 viewsPJackArmy

Team for Preston on 11:29 - Apr 3 by Thornburyswan

Woodman

Nauts Cabango Guehi

Dhanda Routs

Whitaker

We CAN NOT keep sticking to 5 at the back, it has been found out for months and so predicable, even Lee bowyer can see straight through it, it has got to be changed up how can people still not see this is the problem!! Also people wonder why we are so toothless going forward, not to mention the fact that the full backs are playing sh*t now anyway
Team for Preston on 12:05 - Apr 3 with 2825 viewsNortbankboy

Team for Preston on 11:38 - Apr 3 by PJackArmy

We CAN NOT keep sticking to 5 at the back, it has been found out for months and so predicable, even Lee bowyer can see straight through it, it has got to be changed up how can people still not see this is the problem!! Also people wonder why we are so toothless going forward, not to mention the fact that the full backs are playing sh*t now anyway

The problem is,Roberts and B idwell are poor at playing fullback.
Wing back suits them better
Team for Preston on 12:12 - Apr 3 with 2820 viewsPJackArmy

Team for Preston on 12:05 - Apr 3 by Nortbankboy

The problem is,Roberts and B idwell are poor at playing fullback.
Wing back suits them better

Which is why Naughton is a better right back in a flat back 4 than roberts and in my team. And bidwell over manning because bidwell is more defensive than manning.
Team for Preston on 16:31 - Apr 3 with 2740 viewsangryjack

Team for Preston on 12:12 - Apr 3 by PJackArmy

Which is why Naughton is a better right back in a flat back 4 than roberts and in my team. And bidwell over manning because bidwell is more defensive than manning.

Well if naughton was getting in at full back before me..if I was Roberts I'd pack the game in... naughton a liability dives in can't pass puts players in trouble kicks anywhere under pressure..and that's just a few of his weaknesses.
Team for Preston on 16:33 - Apr 3 with 2734 viewshuwrichards57

Why on earth would anyone want Bidwell in the team, he's shite.
Team for Preston on 16:47 - Apr 3 with 2722 viewspencoedjack

Team for Preston on 11:35 - Apr 3 by LittleEnglandJack

Woodman
Roberts, Bennett, Guehi, Bidwell
Grimes, Fulton
Lowe Hourihane Ayew
Whittaker.

Ayew and Lowe back to playing from wide, which is where they've both spent most their careers. Whittaker up top because he looks like he might actually score a goal, and Hourihane for his goal threat too. Fulton over Smith for the same reason.

I'd rather us go and try to play a bit and lose 4-2 next time out than waste a single second more watching Turgid Cooperball.

Would be my side as well although I’d have Whittaker wide & Ayew playing as the striker

Attack attack attack
Login to get fewer ads

Team for Preston on 17:00 - Apr 3 with 2715 viewsFlashberryjack

Team for Preston on 16:33 - Apr 3 by huwrichards57

Why on earth would anyone want Bidwell in the team, he's shite.

I wouldn't go as far to say he's shite, but he's pretty close.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Team for Preston on 17:33 - Apr 3 with 2689 viewsjohnlangy

Woodman
Naughton
Team for Preston on 17:38 - Apr 3 with 2685 viewsKeithHaynes

There was a reason why Dhanda, Bidwell, Smith, Bennett and Freeman were free signings.Nothing wrong with any of them but we should be a bit more aware that along with those players and with the exception of Grimes, Lowe and Ayew we then have youth or academy products in the two Coopers, Roberts and Cabango and then loans in Woodman, Hourihane and Guehi. That’s basically the side we have and when you reflect on that it’s been quite an achievement. I’ve left Routledge out of the equation.

And don’t forget the season Cardiff went up they had an even worse spell. I’m trying to be confident, this lot haven’t just gone pop and lost it completely, we need to secure the play offs. It was never ever going to be anything more than that.

However v PNE

Woodman
Roberts, Bennett, Guehi, Cabango, Manning
O. Cooper, Grimes, Fulton
Whittaker, Hourihane

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Team for Preston on 17:40 - Apr 3 with 2679 viewsjohnlangy

Team for Preston on 17:33 - Apr 3 by johnlangy

Woodman
Naughton

That's my plan. To play a 1 1

What I meant was -

Woodman
Naughton Cabango Guehi Bidwell (or Manning)
Ayew Fulton Grimes Smith Lowe
Whittaker

Whatever happens the formation has to change. We don't do enough up front to put other teams under pressure. Whittaker needs to be given time on the pitch and we've got a few easier games coming up for him to be involved in.

I say easier with a smile bearing in mind our current form but Wycombe are not Norwich and Sheff Wed are not Watford. If Whittaker was to get a goal or two he may hit a patch of form like Lowe did earlier in the season. And Lowe may well benefit from playing in the position he was used to before SC put him central.
Team for Preston on 17:57 - Apr 3 with 2663 viewsFireboy2

4 3 3 from now on in.

We have nothing to lose.

Woodman
Roberts
Cabango
Bennett
Bidwell
Grimes
Smith
Fulton
Ayew
Lowe
Whittaker

Attack, Attack, Attack.
Team for Preston on 18:17 - Apr 3 with 2655 viewsjasper_T

Woodman
Cooper Cabango Guehi
Whittaker Lowe Cooper
Team for Preston on 18:28 - Apr 3 with 2643 viewsonehunglow

Hamer and 10 others

No Cooper on the line playing pocket billiards.

Put the chap on gardening leave

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Team for Preston on 18:31 - Apr 3 with 2641 viewsbuilthjack

Team for Preston on 18:28 - Apr 3 by onehunglow

Hamer and 10 others

But he would most likely put weedkiller on the flowers

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Team for Preston on 18:37 - Apr 3 with 2639 viewsonehunglow

Team for Preston on 18:31 - Apr 3 by builthjack

But he would most likely put weedkiller on the flowers

Ken.Me ol mucker.Good to engage with you again.Think we 're all united now after last night.
Im sure,like me,you are appalled and sick to the stomach not only with cooper with with his ludicrous fan love which I pointed out months ago was beyond stupid.

We've been taken for mug.

We can and should be united against this deeply devious non manger of our club.

It has unravelled and it will continue

I got hammered when we were second in the league,third in the league now we're fourth in the league. For now. The playoffs seem a sickening thought to me.

We have to simply find new owners with brass and dump this chap

Nothing will change without .

Team for Preston on 18:41 - Apr 3 with 2641 viewsjack247

Team for Preston on 18:28 - Apr 3 by onehunglow

Hamer and 10 others

Genuine questions

How good do you think Ben Hamer is?
Have you ever seen him play?
Do you think we would have conceded more or less than 30 goals from 38 games with him and our current defence?
Team for Preston on 18:42 - Apr 3 with 2636 viewsjack247

Cooper isn’t going to change formation.

Manning and Whittaker in, Bidwell and Lowe on the bench.
Team for Preston on 19:19 - Apr 3 with 2617 viewsowainglyndwr

Team for Preston on 17:57 - Apr 3 by Fireboy2

4 3 3 from now on in.

We have nothing to lose.

Woodman
Roberts
Cabango
Bennett
Bidwell
Grimes
Smith
Fulton
Ayew
Lowe
Whittaker

Attack, Attack, Attack.

I'd slightly Change it ..
Same team that yiu have picked but 4321
Lowe and Ayew just in from the of midfield
And the 2 of them playing narrow or wide
O
O O 0 0
0 0 0
0 0
Team for Preston on 19:27 - Apr 3 with 2611 viewsvetchonian

Team for Preston on 16:31 - Apr 3 by angryjack

Well if naughton was getting in at full back before me..if I was Roberts I'd pack the game in... naughton a liability dives in can't pass puts players in trouble kicks anywhere under pressure..and that's just a few of his weaknesses.

And Roberts can't defend......great going forwards but a proper full back he aint

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Team for Preston on 19:29 - Apr 3 with 2601 viewsonehunglow

Team for Preston on 18:41 - Apr 3 by jack247

Genuine questions

How good do you think Ben Hamer is?
Have you ever seen him play?
Do you think we would have conceded more or less than 30 goals from 38 games with him and our current defence?

No
No idea
Less

Question for you.

Are you and Woody more than just friends

He s a bit scrawny for a fine chap like you mun

Team for Preston on 19:35 - Apr 3 with 2594 viewsbuilthjack

Team for Preston on 19:19 - Apr 3 by owainglyndwr

I'd slightly Change it ..
Same team that yiu have picked but 4321
Lowe and Ayew just in from the of midfield
And the 2 of them playing narrow or wide
O
O O 0 0
0 0 0
0 0

Cooper thinks Christmas trees are green.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Team for Preston on 19:45 - Apr 3 with 2590 viewsmax936

Team for Preston on 12:12 - Apr 3 by PJackArmy

Play Roberts and bidwell as wingers. Cabango and Guehi Nauts and Manning, ayew and whitts up top, with grimes fulton in middle, bring hourihane on at some point.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 13:20]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Team for Preston on 19:48 - Apr 3 with 2581 viewsmax936

Team for Preston on 17:38 - Apr 3 by KeithHaynes

There was a reason why Dhanda, Bidwell, Smith, Bennett and Freeman were free signings.Nothing wrong with any of them but we should be a bit more aware that along with those players and with the exception of Grimes, Lowe and Ayew we then have youth or academy products in the two Coopers, Roberts and Cabango and then loans in Woodman, Hourihane and Guehi. That’s basically the side we have and when you reflect on that it’s been quite an achievement. I’ve left Routledge out of the equation.

And don’t forget the season Cardiff went up they had an even worse spell. I’m trying to be confident, this lot haven’t just gone pop and lost it completely, we need to secure the play offs. It was never ever going to be anything more than that.

However v PNE

Woodman
Roberts, Bennett, Guehi, Cabango, Manning
O. Cooper, Grimes, Fulton
Whittaker, Hourihane

This post has been edited by an administrator

Ayew will play, he Cooper ain't gonna drop him

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024