Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? 20:54 - Apr 6 with 16009 viewsKeithHaynes

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 09:52 - Apr 8 with 1338 viewslifelong

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 22:07 - Apr 7 by Headmaster

Sacked at the end of the season, regardless of whether we're promoted. Unless the board want to make the bold move of sacking them now, in which case I'd have no complaints.

It won't happen though. The best we can hope for is the summer.

Do you think the Yanks will sack him if we got promoted?..no chance.

Do I think he should be sacked...no.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 10:37 - Apr 8 with 1319 viewsWhiterockin

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 09:52 - Apr 8 by lifelong

Do you think the Yanks will sack him if we got promoted?..no chance.

Do I think he should be sacked...no.

We have been very poor most of the season and have ground out results and some cases been lucky. They say luck evens itself out over the season and we have lost four on the bounce and slipping down the table, probably to a position our play deserves. If we implode any further and miss out on promotion he has to go. If by some small miracle he gets us up we will have to look at the situation again early next season.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 10:50 - Apr 8 with 1292 viewslifelong

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 10:37 - Apr 8 by Whiterockin

We have been very poor most of the season and have ground out results and some cases been lucky. They say luck evens itself out over the season and we have lost four on the bounce and slipping down the table, probably to a position our play deserves. If we implode any further and miss out on promotion he has to go. If by some small miracle he gets us up we will have to look at the situation again early next season.

On the question of luck, yes, in a few games this season we’ve been lucky with a couple of late penalties. The opposite could be said in 3 of our last 4 defeats, a last minute penalty in one and a last minute own goal in another. We were also unlucky to lose the Cardiff game, although they defended really well we were by far the better side and should have had at least a point.
I agree that we haven’t been good to watch for some of this season but to put our position down to luck in my opinion is wrong.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 11:20 - Apr 8 with 1274 viewsJoe_bradshaw

What should happen is they go at the end of the season, ten minutes after the final, final whistle of the season.

What I think WILL happen is similar to Monmouth. After about 15 games of next season we’ll be deep in the bottom half of the table, the supporters in the stadium will be incandescent with rage at our lack of style and identity coupled with poor results and Cooper will be gone.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 13:43 - Apr 8 with 1176 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 11:20 - Apr 8 by Joe_bradshaw

What should happen is they go at the end of the season, ten minutes after the final, final whistle of the season.

What I think WILL happen is similar to Monmouth. After about 15 games of next season we’ll be deep in the bottom half of the table, the supporters in the stadium will be incandescent with rage at our lack of style and identity coupled with poor results and Cooper will be gone.

That could really be the scenario we see Joe.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 13:57 - Apr 8 with 1177 viewsBadlands

Didn’t want to start a new thread.
Is this wholly in response to racism on social media or is it a lot to do with preventing Stevie Wonder finding out we aren’t happy?

PS how the ^^^^ are half our fans happy for him to keep going?
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 13:58]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 14:21 - Apr 8 with 1159 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 13:57 - Apr 8 by Badlands

Is this wholly in response to racism on social media or is it a lot to do with preventing Stevie Wonder finding out we aren’t happy?

Bad.
It really is a worry assuming those "voting" aren't BShyting.
When we watch the gurning Steve,hands in trackies,head hunched, motionless,silent, simply glaring into space,I actually wonder why he is in the job at all as he clearly doesn't enjoy it. His interviews are very illuminating.Ive done all the courses and this fella aint inspiring or leading anyone at all and flying by the seat of his pants.Marsh is worse and Tatey -well really shoun't be on our books.Great servant for our club but we all move on and he should have by now.

I love my club and for the first time ever am prepared to see us lose every game if it means we get rid of him. We have to rebuild and he is not the one.

50% eh

Just wtf

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 14:27 - Apr 8 with 1167 views34dfgdf54

Bit OTT that BL
Login to get fewer ads

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 14:34 - Apr 8 with 1160 viewsKeithHaynes

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:10 - Apr 7 by Catullus

Why, is Winter going to base his decision on what we say here?

I’m sure he won’t, where’s that referenced ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 14:38 - Apr 8 with 1141 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 14:27 - Apr 8 by 34dfgdf54

Bit OTT that BL

Yeah,must be superstition in the air

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 16:05 - Apr 8 with 1119 viewsBoundy

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 14:38 - Apr 8 by onehunglow

I hope you're not taking the Higher Ground on this

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 16:09 - Apr 8 with 1111 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He’s Mr know it all.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 16:54 - Apr 8 with 1082 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 16:09 - Apr 8 by Joe_bradshaw

He’s Mr know it all.

Good stuff

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 17:49 - Apr 8 with 1062 viewsYrAlarch

I Wonder about 'Superstition'.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 18:03 - Apr 8 with 1047 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 17:49 - Apr 8 by YrAlarch

I Wonder about 'Superstition'.

Don't be suspicious though.

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 19:35 - Apr 8 with 1023 viewsBadlands

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 16:09 - Apr 8 by Joe_bradshaw

He’s Mr know it all.

That’s because I’m, 'Living for the City'.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 19:55 - Apr 8 with 1010 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 19:35 - Apr 8 by Badlands

That’s because I’m, 'Living for the City'.

This should be in the music section ,mun

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 07:55 - Apr 9 with 923 viewsThornburyswan

Interesting points, for me the social media boycott is totally genuine from the club/Cooper/players etc but let’s just say it is a useful distraction for saturday’s match which I fully expect us to be comfortably beaten.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 10:07 - Apr 9 with 879 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 07:55 - Apr 9 by Thornburyswan

Interesting points, for me the social media boycott is totally genuine from the club/Cooper/players etc but let’s just say it is a useful distraction for saturday’s match which I fully expect us to be comfortably beaten.

Morning Truth Seekers.
Firstly,hope ya'all fine and in good heart notwithstanding this collapse of our season before our very eyes. What you ee is what is happening.Clueles manager,barren tactics, demotivated players and a forlorn looking Tatey whose face says it all.

I admire the "positive" posts although they make me rather sad, as people ,our fans, decent folk,are now resigned to losing this season without a murmur seeking to be seen as supporting Steve.The hope is what corrodes minds. God know,they may be hoping Steve views this sight and finds some inspiration. I can only imagine them this morning at training with that face of a void bearing down on them before they go off to play on their x boxes or read some Shakespeare or Dickens in their luxury pads.

Only the Lonely know the way I feel.

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 11:22 - Apr 9 with 857 viewscockneyswan

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 10:07 - Apr 9 by onehunglow

Morning Truth Seekers.
Firstly,hope ya'all fine and in good heart notwithstanding this collapse of our season before our very eyes. What you ee is what is happening.Clueles manager,barren tactics, demotivated players and a forlorn looking Tatey whose face says it all.

I admire the "positive" posts although they make me rather sad, as people ,our fans, decent folk,are now resigned to losing this season without a murmur seeking to be seen as supporting Steve.The hope is what corrodes minds. God know,they may be hoping Steve views this sight and finds some inspiration. I can only imagine them this morning at training with that face of a void bearing down on them before they go off to play on their x boxes or read some Shakespeare or Dickens in their luxury pads.

Only the Lonely know the way I feel.

If SC is such a bad manager please explain how, with very limited resources we made the play off last season and a few weeks ago we were second in the league beating Norwich? Did SC become useless overnight? I think not.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 12:01 - Apr 9 with 842 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 11:22 - Apr 9 by cockneyswan

If SC is such a bad manager please explain how, with very limited resources we made the play off last season and a few weeks ago we were second in the league beating Norwich? Did SC become useless overnight? I think not.

Simple, look at the Chart I posted on page 1, it show how Potter built up the teams performances and SC brought them back down again.
It has been a steady decline since he took over.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 12:07 - Apr 9 with 839 viewsonehunglow

I think differently.

How is he doing Now.

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 18:58 - Apr 9 with 771 viewsDr_Winston

He's not working with limited resources.

We were extremely fortunate to scrape into the playoffs last season after six months of being mostly shite. The Covid break and in retrospect a lucky injury forced him into a formation change that he's persisted with ever since.

Where we might have been a few weeks ago is irrelevant. Where we are now and where we're likely to be in four weeks time given the current standard of play isn't.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 19:27 - Apr 9 with 754 viewscockneyswan

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 18:58 - Apr 9 by Dr_Winston

He's not working with limited resources.

We were extremely fortunate to scrape into the playoffs last season after six months of being mostly shite. The Covid break and in retrospect a lucky injury forced him into a formation change that he's persisted with ever since.

Where we might have been a few weeks ago is irrelevant. Where we are now and where we're likely to be in four weeks time given the current standard of play isn't.

Not limited resources ? Just compare our squad with Norwich, Watford , Brentford, Bournemouth , or most of the championship clubs, our owners constantly sell our most prized assets and fans ignore this fact and are happy to blame the fall guy manager again, this time SC, the blame for any underachievement lies with our owners lack of investment, no need to look any further.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 19:36 - Apr 9 with 747 viewsdonnybackspin

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 14:21 - Apr 8 by onehunglow

Bad.
It really is a worry assuming those "voting" aren't BShyting.
When we watch the gurning Steve,hands in trackies,head hunched, motionless,silent, simply glaring into space,I actually wonder why he is in the job at all as he clearly doesn't enjoy it. His interviews are very illuminating.Ive done all the courses and this fella aint inspiring or leading anyone at all and flying by the seat of his pants.Marsh is worse and Tatey -well really shoun't be on our books.Great servant for our club but we all move on and he should have by now.

I love my club and for the first time ever am prepared to see us lose every game if it means we get rid of him. We have to rebuild and he is not the one.

50% eh

Just wtf

I agree, I have never wanted us to lose, but I hope we do so we can get a manager that wants to play attacking football the Swansea Way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024