Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plaid 10:32 - Apr 8 with 2573 viewsCountyJim

Will take us to Eurovision

Jesus if that's their plans for us
Plaid on 18:14 - Apr 10 with 600 viewsonehunglow

Plaid on 18:12 - Apr 10 by builthjack

I travelled from Llanwrtyd to Llandeilo this morning. Plaid placards everywhere.
Proper Welsh area full of Welsh speakers.
Good on em.

Quite a wealthy area too.
Plaid seem to attract Tory rural types and intelectuals ,apart from Killykenny of course.

Clowns

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Plaid on 19:01 - Apr 10 with 579 viewsCatullus

I travelled from Llanwrtyd to Llandeilo this morning. Plaid placards everywhere.
Good on em.

Ah that card again, Welsh speakers are better Welsh people than the rest of us. PC placards in PC supporters windows or gardens doesn't mean a thing, wait and see how many actually vote for them.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Plaid on 19:07 - Apr 10 with 573 viewsonehunglow

Plaid on 19:01 - Apr 10 by Catullus

Ah that card again, Welsh speakers are better Welsh people than the rest of us. PC placards in PC supporters windows or gardens doesn't mean a thing, wait and see how many actually vote for them.

Yep,and the monoglot English are second rate welsh scum .
Nothing is more sickening to behold.

Small minds,small towns

Plaid on 19:22 - Apr 10 with 558 viewsmax936

Plaid on 19:26 - Apr 8 by CountyJim

I bet hes a big fan of Eurovision

I'd have thought you was a massive fan yourself Jimbo, seeing as you're a right soppy pup you're worse than Brynnie and he's as soppy as a sack [rolf]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Plaid on 23:34 - Apr 10 with 518 viewsKilkennyjack

Plaid on 09:54 - Apr 9 by raynor94

I'd vote for Captain Beeney before Plaid!

Well his views are almost certainly aligned with your own.... 🤡

Beware of the Risen People

Plaid on 23:39 - Apr 10 with 515 viewsKilkennyjack

Plaid on 15:40 - Apr 10 by Flashberryjack

They may be slow roads, but not as slow as the M4 at certain time of the day.

Just as well modern high tech businesses use the internet then.

Add in the recent work from home success, then the M4 can easily cope with the traffic flow.
Even the toll booths have gone.

Beware of the Risen People

Plaid on 23:50 - Apr 10 with 517 viewsraynor94

Plaid on 23:34 - Apr 10 by Kilkennyjack

Well his views are almost certainly aligned with your own.... 🤡

Quite agree, he wants to get rid of the Gravy Train too.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Plaid on 06:56 - Apr 11 with 471 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good on em.

I am travelling through South Wales today I will let you know how many plaid placards I see.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Plaid on 13:43 - Apr 11 with 442 viewsbuilthjack

Plaid on 06:56 - Apr 11 by felixstowe_jack

I am travelling through South Wales today I will let you know how many plaid placards I see.

Don't the rules say you have to wait until Monday?
Covid and all that

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Plaid on 13:45 - Apr 11 with 440 viewsbuilthjack

Plaid on 19:01 - Apr 10 by Catullus

Pardwn ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Plaid on 14:12 - Apr 11 with 424 viewsCatullus

Plaid on 23:39 - Apr 10 by Kilkennyjack

Just as well modern high tech businesses use the internet then.

Add in the recent work from home success, then the M4 can easily cope with the traffic flow.
Even the toll booths have gone.

Lorry deliveries, distribution....you do understand that even if bought online, things still need transporting across the country?

Last time I looked it wasn't possible to send a pair of trainers down the fibreoptic cable.

When things return more towards normal, then we'll see how the M4 does again.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Plaid on 14:28 - Apr 11 with 413 viewsbuilthjack

Night time deliveries to the huge superstores would help. Why the heck do they deliver in the day?

Plaid on 14:42 - Apr 11 with 410 viewspencoedjack

Plaid on 14:12 - Apr 11 by Catullus

Lorry deliveries, distribution....you do understand that even if bought online, things still need transporting across the country?

Last time I looked it wasn't possible to send a pair of trainers down the fibreoptic cable.

When things return more towards normal, then we'll see how the M4 does again.

I really do not get why anybody responds to the idiot.

Some spotty teenager with no idea about the real world works.

Any rational thinking person knows we would be completely shafted if we went independent, I’d say this mixed up Irish kid is doing a grand job in turning posters on here against voting PC.
Plaid on 15:17 - Apr 11 with 397 viewsonehunglow

Plaid on 14:42 - Apr 11 by pencoedjack

I really do not get why anybody responds to the idiot.

Some spotty teenager with no idea about the real world works.

Any rational thinking person knows we would be completely shafted if we went independent, I’d say this mixed up Irish kid is doing a grand job in turning posters on here against voting PC.

I’m not sure he is a kid. I’ve asked him how old the is as he seems to hate older people and 1974,which admittedly was a bad year. I mean Shang a lang was number 1 and young girls wore tartan in Neath and Port Talbot .

Plaid on 16:23 - Apr 11 with 369 viewsBoundy

Plaid on 15:17 - Apr 11 by onehunglow

I’m not sure he is a kid. I’ve asked him how old the is as he seems to hate older people and 1974,which admittedly was a bad year. I mean Shang a lang was number 1 and young girls wore tartan in Neath and Port Talbot .

Tiger feet, Mud ahhhh

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Plaid on 16:25 - Apr 11 with 366 viewsonehunglow

Plaid on 16:23 - Apr 11 by Boundy

Tiger feet, Mud ahhhh

Now ya talking boundy.
Tuesday night down the Rank.Nurses Night.

I have sinned Father

Plaid on 16:30 - Apr 11 with 367 viewsCatullus

Plaid on 15:17 - Apr 11 by onehunglow

He asks other people how old they are but will never answer himself, he's a coward.

Pencoed, I answer (sure I've said this before) because I quite enjoy it. I like rattling his cage to see whar falls out!

Maybe he hates 1974 because that's when he was born and hates the year because now he's having his mid life crisis?
Maybe his surname is Jones and he was named after the family dog which is why he loves Indy?

Plaid on 16:32 - Apr 11 with 364 viewspencoedjack

Plaid on 16:30 - Apr 11 by Catullus

He asks other people how old they are but will never answer himself, he's a coward.

Pencoed, I answer (sure I've said this before) because I quite enjoy it. I like rattling his cage to see whar falls out!

Maybe he hates 1974 because that's when he was born and hates the year because now he's having his mid life crisis?
Maybe his surname is Jones and he was named after the family dog which is why he loves Indy?

I think you answered about the boring labour loving fella Cat.

Hope you are doing ok 👍
Plaid on 16:34 - Apr 11 with 362 viewsonehunglow

But being born in 74 would make HIM 47 .That' almost as old as the second coming mun.No kid.

Nah,I think he is simply poison who should not be on here.

God knows Ive overstepped the mark in the past but I hope I drew the line at glorying in British deaths and defeats at the hands of foreign nations

Plaid on 16:38 - Apr 11 with 360 viewsraynor94

Careful now Cat, calling him a coward, which I totally agree with, he'll be asking for your boxing record, and calling you Rocky.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Plaid on 16:38 - Apr 11 with 360 viewspencoedjack

Plaid on 16:34 - Apr 11 by onehunglow

But being born in 74 would make HIM 47 .That' almost as old as the second coming mun.No kid.

Nah,I think he is simply poison who should not be on here.

God knows Ive overstepped the mark in the past but I hope I drew the line at glorying in British deaths and defeats at the hands of foreign nations

There are many people’s opinions I disagree with on this board but respect, as you say glorifying the death of British servicemen deserves a ban.

No chance a 47 year person would post in the childish way he does.
Plaid on 16:45 - Apr 11 with 358 viewsCatullus

Plaid on 16:32 - Apr 11 by pencoedjack

I think you answered about the boring labour loving fella Cat.

Hope you are doing ok 👍

Maybe, my memory isn't so hot!

I'm fine thank you pal, hope you and yours are all Ok too?

Keith said exHMRC had left the site, nothing I said I hope

Plaid on 16:46 - Apr 11 with 355 viewspencoedjack

Plaid on 16:45 - Apr 11 by Catullus

Excellent news he was one boring poster.

Well done if it was down to you.
Plaid on 18:16 - Apr 11 with 334 viewsonehunglow

Plaid on 16:38 - Apr 11 by pencoedjack

There are many people’s opinions I disagree with on this board but respect, as you say glorifying the death of British servicemen deserves a ban.

No chance a 47 year person would post in the childish way he does.

Don’t be fooled.
Men never really grow up.

I see nationalists as inherently puerile .

It s a dream borne our of excess sentiment or Hiraeth

Plaid on 19:09 - Apr 11 with 308 viewsbuilthjack

Plaid on 16:45 - Apr 11 by Catullus

I hope he hasn't been bullied off here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024