Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : THE HORRIBLE TRUTH 14:23 - Apr 18 with 13163 viewsNotLoyal

Its the win or the play offs for the swans. Win and they still have a chance of automatic promotion, albeit slim. Lose or draw and they enter a play off tournament as the least likely to go through ( Because the swans will get three points against Wayne Rooney’s Derby County )

Swansea City v QPR
Liberty Stadium
Tuesday April 20th
Kick off 7pm

Match Officials
JARRED GILLETT
Paul Hodskinson and Graham Kane
Fourth Official: John Brooks

The Matchday referee isn’t Gerard Houllier

Is it ont tut tele ?
Yes, it’s on SKY Sports red button & on Swans TV Live

Will the swans win this game ?
The easy answer is probably not, it’s more likely to be a draw. Or even a loss. However there would be no surprise in a 5-0 win or a 5-0 loss. Steve is going to start with a 6/3/1 with Conner Roberts up front and Ayew’s good leg at right back. Expect transformational football, misplaced passes, and generally a frustrating time all round as the minutes fly by. The non negotiables wont be negotiated and there will be times as the game proceeds that Coops will say “ I don’t like us” But by Wednesday they will be “Back on the grass” which is probably the reason why the swans looked smashed off their boxes on Saturday against Wycombe.

The non negotiable ‘ Let’s get back on the grass’ post match comment

Match day programme free
https://issuu.com/swanseacityafc/docs/swans-20-21-qpr-programme-digitial-v01

Swansea City v QPR :The game which will tell us everything about automatic promotion 20th Apr 2021 09:42
It’s down to the last four games, and tonight is the first of that run in. The swans have QPR and Derby at home and Reading and Watford away. They have to win them all, no more slacking, wandering around aimlessly or failing to execute basic passing moves. This is it, draw or lose and it’s over for the swans and any hope of automatic promotion. Win and it could leave a chink of light shining through a nearly closed curtain. 0

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Kyle Naughton, Ryan Bennett, Marc Guehi, Jake Bidwell; Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Matt Grimes (captain); Connor Roberts, Wayne Routledge, Jamal Lowe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Manning, Conor Hourihane, Morgan Whittaker, Liam Cullen, Yan Dhanda, Joel Latibeaudiere, Ollie Cooper, Ben Cabango.

Queens Park Rangers: Joe Lumley, Rob Dickie, Yoann Barbet (captain), Lyndon Dykes, Ilias Chair, Dominic Ball, Stefan Johansen, George Thomas, Chris Willock, Osman Kakay, Niko Hamalainen.

Substitutes: Joe Walsh, Todd Kane, Macauley Bonne, Sam Field, Faysal Bettache, Albert Adomah, Stephen Duke-McKenna, Charlie Austin.

Swans lose at home again : The harsh truth for Steve Cooper 21st Apr 2021 00:33
Frustrated Swansea City fans watched a nonplussed and wretched performance by Steve Cooper’s swans at the Liberty on Tuesday. So much so, even the most ardent of Cooper admirers were beginning to think this was some sort of sick joke as his players started in a defensive formation against a QPR side who had no reason or need to win, lose or draw this game. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:32 - Apr 20 with 917 viewsYossarian

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:25 - Apr 20 by KeithHaynes

Dwarfed 😂

With a 5’6” striker Bidwell persists in hitting high crosses into their 6’4” keeper...what’s wrong with keeping it on the deck? Brainless. Coaching?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:32 - Apr 20 with 917 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:30 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

It might be the M word that s been banned now from everyday speech

Routledge played for Cardiff right ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:32 - Apr 20 with 908 viewsChief

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:31 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That should be a straight red card and a substantial ban for Roberts. That's one of the most dangerous things we see happening in football today.

Could have killed him.

Murder.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:32 - Apr 20 with 901 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:31 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That should be a straight red card and a substantial ban for Roberts. That's one of the most dangerous things we see happening in football today.

I missed that Dwight as I was creating another challenging thread .

Isn’t this beyond boring

I’ve had more excitement icing my piles

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:33 - Apr 20 with 895 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:32 - Apr 20 by Chief

Could have killed him.

Murder.

Brentford 1 Them 1
Norwich 0 Watford 1

As it stands it’s over.

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:34 - Apr 20 with 884 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:32 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

I missed that Dwight as I was creating another challenging thread .

Isn’t this beyond boring

I’ve had more excitement icing my piles

He did what we saw Harry Kane doing earlier in the season. When his opponent jumped in the air to attack the ball, Roberts cowardly put all his weight against the opponent's legs to turn him around in the air and see him fall on his neck.

Someone will be paralysed soon enough if it's not stamped out.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:36 - Apr 20 with 855 viewsChief

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:34 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He did what we saw Harry Kane doing earlier in the season. When his opponent jumped in the air to attack the ball, Roberts cowardly put all his weight against the opponent's legs to turn him around in the air and see him fall on his neck.

Could have made orphans of his kids.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:37 - Apr 20 with 844 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:34 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I missed Kane too.must have had my guitar out

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:38 - Apr 20 with 841 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What do you do when someone is jumping at you feet first?
Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:39 - Apr 20 with 837 viewsmax936

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:33 - Apr 20 by KeithHaynes

Brentford 1 Them 1
Norwich 0 Watford 1

As it stands it’s over.

Its over have you seen the way we are playing again, you'd swear QPR were heading for playoffs, that was better, except for Bidwell's brainlessly crossing the ball in to their 6ft 4 keeper ffs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:40 - Apr 20 with 818 viewsNotLoyal

Routledge could have had 2. QPR same.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:40 - Apr 20 with 812 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:39 - Apr 20 by max936

Its over have you seen the way we are playing again, you'd swear QPR were heading for playoffs, that was better, except for Bidwell's brainlessly crossing the ball in to their 6ft 4 keeper ffs.

I just want this to be over Steve.

I’ve never detested a manager as much.Bradley was exactly much good but he did have some charm . He looked like he cared. Cooper is just a cardboard cut out.

This cannot go on ,surely.

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:41 - Apr 20 with 812 viewsKeithHaynes

Would Cullen have taken Routledge chances ?

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:41 - Apr 20 with 805 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:40 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

I just want this to be over Steve.

I’ve never detested a manager as much.Bradley was exactly much good but he did have some charm . He looked like he cared. Cooper is just a cardboard cut out.

This cannot go on ,surely.

Well it will until the end of the season.

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:41 - Apr 20 with 802 views9MilesHigh

Do you reckon Cooper is actually waiting for us to go a goal down here?
Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:41 - Apr 20 with 801 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:37 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

I missed Kane too.must have had my guitar out

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:43 - Apr 20 with 790 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:41 - Apr 20 by 9MilesHigh

Do you reckon Cooper is actually waiting for us to go a goal down here?

I think Steve is working out his guest list for a dinner party

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:45 - Apr 20 with 771 viewsonehunglow

Great touch Wayne

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:46 - Apr 20 with 766 viewsKeithHaynes

Three chances for Wayne, would Cullen have taken those chances ? 😂

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:46 - Apr 20 with 765 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:41 - Apr 20 by KeithHaynes

Would Cullen have taken Routledge chances ?

Without doubt
Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:47 - Apr 20 with 745 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:46 - Apr 20 by 34dfgdf54

Without doubt

He hasn’t played many games but he scores in most of them. I can’t understand it.

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:48 - Apr 20 with 727 viewsKeithHaynes

Would Cullen have taken Koreys chance ? 😂

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:48 - Apr 20 with 725 viewsCatullus

That's why Routledge isn't a striker, where are our 2 strikers? Oh yes, on the bench watching our forward players show they can't finsih.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:48 - Apr 20 with 723 viewsOldjack

gone back to poor again ,sort the midfield out ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 19:48 - Apr 20 with 721 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Say what you like about the performance, but between this and the Wycombe match we seem to have developed a habit of getting involved in matches that are actually entertaining to watch from a neutral's perspective.

Proper end to end stuff that half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024