Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : THE HORRIBLE TRUTH 14:23 - Apr 18 with 12692 viewsNotLoyal

Its the win or the play offs for the swans. Win and they still have a chance of automatic promotion, albeit slim. Lose or draw and they enter a play off tournament as the least likely to go through ( Because the swans will get three points against Wayne Rooney’s Derby County )

Swansea City v QPR
Liberty Stadium
Tuesday April 20th
Kick off 7pm

Match Officials
JARRED GILLETT
Paul Hodskinson and Graham Kane
Fourth Official: John Brooks

The Matchday referee isn’t Gerard Houllier

Is it ont tut tele ?
Yes, it’s on SKY Sports red button & on Swans TV Live

Will the swans win this game ?
The easy answer is probably not, it’s more likely to be a draw. Or even a loss. However there would be no surprise in a 5-0 win or a 5-0 loss. Steve is going to start with a 6/3/1 with Conner Roberts up front and Ayew’s good leg at right back. Expect transformational football, misplaced passes, and generally a frustrating time all round as the minutes fly by. The non negotiables wont be negotiated and there will be times as the game proceeds that Coops will say “ I don’t like us” But by Wednesday they will be “Back on the grass” which is probably the reason why the swans looked smashed off their boxes on Saturday against Wycombe.

The non negotiable ‘ Let’s get back on the grass’ post match comment

Match day programme free
https://issuu.com/swanseacityafc/docs/swans-20-21-qpr-programme-digitial-v01

Swansea City v QPR :The game which will tell us everything about automatic promotion 20th Apr 2021 09:42
It’s down to the last four games, and tonight is the first of that run in. The swans have QPR and Derby at home and Reading and Watford away. They have to win them all, no more slacking, wandering around aimlessly or failing to execute basic passing moves. This is it, draw or lose and it’s over for the swans and any hope of automatic promotion. Win and it could leave a chink of light shining through a nearly closed curtain. 0

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Kyle Naughton, Ryan Bennett, Marc Guehi, Jake Bidwell; Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Matt Grimes (captain); Connor Roberts, Wayne Routledge, Jamal Lowe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Manning, Conor Hourihane, Morgan Whittaker, Liam Cullen, Yan Dhanda, Joel Latibeaudiere, Ollie Cooper, Ben Cabango.

Queens Park Rangers: Joe Lumley, Rob Dickie, Yoann Barbet (captain), Lyndon Dykes, Ilias Chair, Dominic Ball, Stefan Johansen, George Thomas, Chris Willock, Osman Kakay, Niko Hamalainen.

Substitutes: Joe Walsh, Todd Kane, Macauley Bonne, Sam Field, Faysal Bettache, Albert Adomah, Stephen Duke-McKenna, Charlie Austin.

Swans lose at home again : The harsh truth for Steve Cooper 21st Apr 2021 00:33
Frustrated Swansea City fans watched a nonplussed and wretched performance by Steve Cooper’s swans at the Liberty on Tuesday. So much so, even the most ardent of Cooper admirers were beginning to think this was some sort of sick joke as his players started in a defensive formation against a QPR side who had no reason or need to win, lose or draw this game. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:36 - Apr 20 with 1292 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:34 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

He s a coach ain’t he

but he is not on the pitch...surely he hasnt told players to be statues

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:36 - Apr 20 with 1292 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:34 - Apr 20 by vetchonian

no one moves to support players....thats not Coopers fault....players not thinking or reading the game

Of course it is
Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:36 - Apr 20 with 1282 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:13 - Apr 20 by jackrabbit

Eh? To quote the great Mr McEnroe: “you cannot be serious”

Commentator on the sky red button seemed to agree with me

Maybe it's because most of our games this season have been borefests at both ends, but both tonight and on Saturday both teams have had a couple of clear chances to score.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 20:39]
Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:38 - Apr 20 with 1253 viewsOldjack

Cooper is bloody cluless

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:39 - Apr 20 with 1248 viewsYossarian

Massive changes in personnel needed at this club. This is like watching us in D4

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:39 - Apr 20 with 1248 viewsKeithHaynes

We have turned in to Ipswich.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:40 - Apr 20 with 1242 viewsvetchonian

no movement from players, ball given away too often

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:40 - Apr 20 with 1229 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:36 - Apr 20 by vetchonian

but he is not on the pitch...surely he hasnt told players to be statues

Well ,he is. The technical area is. That you choose to support this clown saddens me .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:41 - Apr 20 with 1220 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:40 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

Well ,he is. The technical area is. That you choose to support this clown saddens me .

Supporting swansea ?

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:42 - Apr 20 with 1220 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:36 - Apr 20 by angryjack

Of course it is

There’s been a couple of occasions when all Lowe had to do was knock it past a stationary defender and he’d have been away. Couldn’t even do that

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:43 - Apr 20 with 1194 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:41 - Apr 20 by KeithHaynes

Supporting swansea ?

Que

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:43 - Apr 20 with 1198 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:42 - Apr 20 by Brynmill_Jack

There’s been a couple of occasions when all Lowe had to do was knock it past a stationary defender and he’d have been away. Couldn’t even do that

I'm waiting for the traditional 1-0 loss. Sorry for the negativity.

OK I've changed it.

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:43 - Apr 20 with 1196 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:30 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's not pretend we're disadvantaged here.

Man for man it's nearly a clean sweep in Swansea's favour across the two respective squads.

Definitely
Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:44 - Apr 20 with 1171 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:43 - Apr 20 by NotLoyal

You nor anyone of us needs to.
We are owed an apology for employing a Steve

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:44 - Apr 20 with 1174 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:43 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

Que

That’s what we have to do, Cooper will be gone in time, we support swansea regardless.

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:45 - Apr 20 with 1166 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:42 - Apr 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Always looks to turn and run when most to e its wrong option hold the fecking thing be strong
Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:47 - Apr 20 with 1129 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:44 - Apr 20 by KeithHaynes

That’s what we have to do, Cooper will be gone in time, we support swansea regardless.

We do, but we need rid NOW.
He s doing damage

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:47 - Apr 20 with 1131 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:45 - Apr 20 by angryjack

Always looks to turn and run when most to e its wrong option hold the fecking thing be strong

I can understand he has difficulty playing 9 sometimes but that’s basic wing play

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:48 - Apr 20 with 1113 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How close to Woodman did that ball roll past him? Pathetic.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:48 - Apr 20 with 1114 viewsThornburyswan

Been coming all half
Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:49 - Apr 20 with 1081 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:43 - Apr 20 by NotLoyal

Sorry for the negativity.

OK I've changed it.

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:49 - Apr 20 with 1076 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:48 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How close to Woodman did that ball roll past him? Pathetic.

Hamer must be bad

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:49 - Apr 20 with 1078 viewsCatullus

I have to ask this, as soon as we knew Watford won we also knew anything but a win and our chance of an auto spot was definitely gone, so ehy did he wait until 4 minutes from the end to bring Whittaker on?

Even If he's accepted it's the play offs only, which it is now QPR have scored, why not put Whittaker on with Cullen to see what they can do together?

Does Cooper not think further ahead than the next 5 minutes?

PS...NL....well predicted!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:50 - Apr 20 with 1062 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:48 - Apr 20 by Thornburyswan

Been coming all half

All game. The teenager Andy Cole must have been sent to bed

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:50 - Apr 20 with 1044 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : TEAMS on 20:49 - Apr 20 by Catullus

I have to ask this, as soon as we knew Watford won we also knew anything but a win and our chance of an auto spot was definitely gone, so ehy did he wait until 4 minutes from the end to bring Whittaker on?

Even If he's accepted it's the play offs only, which it is now QPR have scored, why not put Whittaker on with Cullen to see what they can do together?

Does Cooper not think further ahead than the next 5 minutes?

PS...NL....well predicted!

It’s cooper cat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024