Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86434 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 11:33 - Sep 3 with 2042 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 09:50 - Sep 3 by Catullus

They weren't tested because the WG expected the care homes to deal with any outbreaks despite (in the beginning) a lack of PPE and training with care home staff going sick too and staff shortages affecting resident care.

The WG wanted to clear bed spaces, they pressured care home owners into taking residents back without tests, Jack Straw did a report and described this as a scandal.

The elderly were bed blocking that is true, and there was no real plan after admission, but i'll repeat again, and hopefully it will sink in eventually. A test before discharge is totally unreliable and has no value whatsoever. It was purely a medical decision not to test.
Mr Drakeford on 08:56 - Sep 4 with 1960 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 10:15 - Sep 3 by Boundy

Cracking Idea , have the traffic at a stop , idling away whilst contributing to an already polluted-residential area to pay yet another tax on an already overly taxed section of society , increasing distribution costs , driving up prices , reducing wages . Who exactly are this fools in charge

They have even refused the money offered from the UK national infrastructure programme to fund the new M4 bypass.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 10:24 - Sep 4 with 1946 viewsBoundy

Mr Drakeford on 08:56 - Sep 4 by felixstowe_jack

They have even refused the money offered from the UK national infrastructure programme to fund the new M4 bypass.

And rightly so , great crested newts have a much higher priority than us mere mortals. Pity they didn't show the same restraint when pushing ahead when flooding the wetlands to create " Bay" , a few thousand wading birds were of no concern then

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mr Drakeford on 12:51 - Sep 10 with 1848 viewsCountyJim

Got to be fair it's nice to see a politician answer questions as Drakeford does open and honest

Take note Westminster politicians
Mr Drakeford on 15:46 - Sep 10 with 1814 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Scotland and England have announced vaccine passports while dithering Drakeford says we will think about it for a while longer. Any bets he will follow England's and Scotland's lead.

Mr Drakeford on 17:04 - Sep 10 with 1796 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 15:46 - Sep 10 by felixstowe_jack

Scotland and England have announced vaccine passports while dithering Drakeford says we will think about it for a while longer. Any bets he will follow England's and Scotland's lead.

"Two weeks later Drakeford"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mr Drakeford on 13:34 - Sep 17 with 1682 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford has announced vaccine passports will be needed for all events over 10,000. You will need your vaccine passports to watch the Swans next home match.

I wonder if away supporters can show their English proof of vaccinations.

Mr Drakeford on 13:41 - Sep 17 with 1676 viewsJohnw102

Mr Drakeford on 13:34 - Sep 17 by felixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford has announced vaccine passports will be needed for all events over 10,000. You will need your vaccine passports to watch the Swans next home match.

From 11/10/21 so Huddersfield game no problem, first one will be v Carduff

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 14:39 - Sep 17 with 1643 viewsRonaldStump

Mr Drakeford on 13:34 - Sep 17 by felixstowe_jack

It'll be cancelled when the thick tw@t realises that people will be mixing outside the venue in pubs and public transport. Many will find ways of providing a negative test without having to do one, paying dodgy junkies to have a vax in their name. plenty of loopholes and unpoliceable. The blokes an absolute muppet

(He She Him)

Mr Drakeford on 17:30 - Sep 17 with 1613 viewsjohnlangy

Mr Drakeford on 14:39 - Sep 17 by RonaldStump

It'll be cancelled when the thick tw@t realises that people will be mixing outside the venue in pubs and public transport. Many will find ways of providing a negative test without having to do one, paying dodgy junkies to have a vax in their name. plenty of loopholes and unpoliceable. The blokes an absolute muppet

And people won't be mixing outside venues in England and Scotland of course which means Boris and Nicola aren't muppets !
Mr Drakeford on 18:49 - Sep 17 with 1583 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 11:33 - Sep 3 by controversial_jack

The elderly were bed blocking that is true, and there was no real plan after admission, but i'll repeat again, and hopefully it will sink in eventually. A test before discharge is totally unreliable and has no value whatsoever. It was purely a medical decision not to test.

Just seen this. It was a decision taken by the WG to free up beds. It was as much politcal as medical and it backfired hence the calls for an inquiry.

Why is a test before discharge totally unreliable? Why does it have no value? Obviously it has be taken with enough time for the result to be back before discharge but unreliable, no value, explain please?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 19:41 - Sep 17 with 1554 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 14:39 - Sep 17 by RonaldStump

They may be able to provide a negative test result without doing a test, but anyone presenting for a vaccine is asked to provide picture ID and if they can’t their asked a raft of questions to prove their ID.
Mr Drakeford on 17:06 - Sep 21 with 1378 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Drakeford had criticised England's decisions on foriegn travel. Please remind him, as he often mentions it, we do things differently in England.
Please sort out the 7 day infection rate in Wales, which is still rising and is nearly twice as high as England's which is falling.

Mr Drakeford on 18:44 - Sep 21 with 1363 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 17:06 - Sep 21 by felixstowe_jack

Drakeford had criticised England's decisions on foriegn travel. Please remind him, as he often mentions it, we do things differently in England.
Please sort out the 7 day infection rate in Wales, which is still rising and is nearly twice as high as England's which is falling.

Hang on, I missed that, the cases in Wales are rising even though UK figures are dropping?

Then there's this covid pass farce.

If Bojo is doing better than Drakeford, what does that say about Drakeford...and Gething?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Mr Drakeford on 16:08 - Sep 22 with 1295 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 18:49 - Sep 17 by Catullus

Just seen this. It was a decision taken by the WG to free up beds. It was as much politcal as medical and it backfired hence the calls for an inquiry.

Why is a test before discharge totally unreliable? Why does it have no value? Obviously it has be taken with enough time for the result to be back before discharge but unreliable, no value, explain please?

NHS managers are responsible for the allocation of bed not the WG. The NHS has what's called bed managers and they do all that

A covid patient is only infectious for 10 to 14 days at most. A test picks up dead virus often when the patient is longer infectious.My mate tested positive, didn't go to hospital, but wasn't required to have a test later as they are deemed unreliable Anymore than that and you will have to ask a qualified doctor.

I suspect , the call for an enquiry is from care home owners who are wishing to deflect the blame from their own inadequate procedures and provisions onto the NHS
Mr Drakeford on 11:44 - Sep 27 with 1186 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford has decided to align with England and adopt the Red and Green list doing away with the Amber list. He is still making his mind up about testing when you return to Wales.

Mr Drakeford on 13:28 - Sep 27 with 1160 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 11:44 - Sep 27 by felixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford has decided to align with England and adopt the Red and Green list doing away with the Amber list. He is still making his mind up about testing when you return to Wales.

2 to 3 weeks later Drakeford, the guy's a joke.

Hello

Mr Drakeford on 21:36 - Sep 27 with 1115 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 13:28 - Sep 27 by Flashberryjack

2 to 3 weeks later Drakeford, the guy's a joke.

Huge vote of confidence from the welsh peoole though.

Its almost like we trust Mark and dont trust liar Johnson.
Yep, i think that will be it.

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Drakeford on 21:40 - Sep 27 with 1110 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 21:36 - Sep 27 by Kilkennyjack

Huge vote of confidence from the welsh peoole though.

Its almost like we trust Mark and dont trust liar Johnson.
Yep, i think that will be it.

Yep, lot of sheep in Wales, and labour will win the next election again, again and again, mind you, only in Wales.

Hello

Mr Drakeford on 22:12 - Sep 27 with 1092 viewsraynor94

Mr Drakeford on 11:44 - Sep 27 by felixstowe_jack

An absolute disgrace of a decision over the testing, is he really determined to close the airport that his assembly have pumped millions into.

Madness, come 4th of October we will fall into line with the rest of the UK regarding testing, the bloke is drunk on power

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr Drakeford on 22:22 - Sep 27 with 1085 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 22:12 - Sep 27 by raynor94

An absolute disgrace of a decision over the testing, is he really determined to close the airport that his assembly have pumped millions into.

Madness, come 4th of October we will fall into line with the rest of the UK regarding testing, the bloke is drunk on power

He was at the Labour Party conference telling the Labour Party that they must follow the success of Labour in Wales.

Mr Drakeford on 10:24 - Sep 28 with 1015 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 22:22 - Sep 27 by felixstowe_jack

He was at the Labour Party conference telling the Labour Party that they must follow the success of Labour in Wales.

Yeah, right on Drakers, imagine if English NHS trusts were run like Wales, pre pandemic the waiting times would have increased from 3 months to well over a year. Imagine how many would have been on the waiting lists then!

I suppose HS2 wouldn't be happening mind, that'd be something.

I wonder if Drakers would have accepted Westminster funding for the M4 relief if it came from Corbyn or Starmer?

Mr Drakeford on 15:33 - Sep 29 with 935 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 10:24 - Sep 28 by Catullus

Yeah, right on Drakers, imagine if English NHS trusts were run like Wales, pre pandemic the waiting times would have increased from 3 months to well over a year. Imagine how many would have been on the waiting lists then!

I suppose HS2 wouldn't be happening mind, that'd be something.

I wonder if Drakers would have accepted Westminster funding for the M4 relief if it came from Corbyn or Starmer?

Yes it would be a lot better that Tory posh boy crooks.

HS2 agreed, bin it.

A Labour UK govt would allocate moneys to Welsh Govt and not play populist games over devolved matters.

Johnson has launched a culture war and the people of wales will stand up to the bullying.
UK govt have already back tracked on the £180,000 giant union jack for central Cardiff.

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Drakeford on 16:20 - Sep 29 with 914 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 15:33 - Sep 29 by Kilkennyjack

HS2 agreed, bin it.

A Labour UK govt would allocate moneys to Welsh Govt and not play populist games over devolved matters.

Johnson has launched a culture war and the people of wales will stand up to the bullying.
UK govt have already back tracked on the £180,000 giant union jack for central Cardiff.

Not as if Drakeford and Nicola don't play popularist games over both devolved matters and UK matters.

Mr Drakeford on 16:53 - Sep 29 with 910 viewsTreforys_Jack

Mr Drakeford on 15:33 - Sep 29 by Kilkennyjack

HS2 agreed, bin it.

Allocate money to a Welsh government to do what exactly, oh I know plough it into Cardiff for a change. The Welsh government have been an absolute disgrace in the allocation of funds since the Senedd's inception.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024