Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F. R. T. Davies 22:32 - May 7 with 2421 viewsbuilthjack

Luckily he didn't get in.
We couldn't afford his promises of spending 5 times the budget.
I didn't fancy taxes at 80% to pay for his promises.
What a joker.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

F. R. T. Davies on 22:34 - May 7 with 1328 viewsraynor94

You have been drinking Builth

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

F. R. T. Davies on 22:36 - May 7 with 1321 viewsKilkennyjack

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Well said.

Beware of the Risen People

F. R. T. Davies on 22:48 - May 7 with 1310 viewsbuilthjack

F. R. T. Davies on 22:34 - May 7 by raynor94

You have been drinking Builth

No. I am just saying that the guy is a clown. A joke.
People realised that he couldn't possibly afford even quarter of what he promised.
A liar of the highest order.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

F. R. T. Davies on 23:08 - May 7 with 1290 viewsTenbySwan

RTD2
F. R. T. Davies on 07:42 - May 8 with 1210 viewsKilkennyjack

F. R. T. Davies on 23:08 - May 7 by TenbySwan

RTD2

😂

Beware of the Risen People

F. R. T. Davies on 08:12 - May 8 with 1192 viewsfelixstowe_jack

F. R. T. Davies on 07:42 - May 8 by Kilkennyjack

😂

So you have given up your dream of an independent Wales and are now a Labour support.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

F. R. T. Davies on 08:27 - May 8 with 1187 viewsWhiterockin

As a matter of interest Builthie who did your constituency vote in.
F. R. T. Davies on 09:09 - May 8 with 1157 viewsbuilthjack

F. R. T. Davies on 08:27 - May 8 by Whiterockin

As a matter of interest Builthie who did your constituency vote in.

As you know, a large proportion of Brecon and Radnor is made up of farmers and toffs.
They are against Welsh Labour introducing NVZ regulations. (These pollute the land and rivers.
Farmers are happy to spread god knows what on the land and to hell with the consequences.
So everyone connected to farming was going to vote Tory in this election.
England will follow suit in a few years, but are as usual lagging behind Wales in keeping the environment clean.
Do we want polluted rivers killing all the fish?
Do we want polluted land killing wildlife?
Farmers don’t seem to mind.
There’s your answer.
[Post edited 8 May 2021 9:09]

Login to get fewer ads

F. R. T. Davies on 09:11 - May 8 with 1139 views73__73

F. R. T. Davies on 09:09 - May 8 by builthjack

As you know, a large proportion of Brecon and Radnor is made up of farmers and toffs.
They are against Welsh Labour introducing NVZ regulations. (These pollute the land and rivers.
Farmers are happy to spread god knows what on the land and to hell with the consequences.
England will follow suit in a few years, but are as usual lagging behind Wales in keeping the environment clean.
There’s your answer.

What a load of nonsense.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

F. R. T. Davies on 09:13 - May 8 with 1133 viewsWhiterockin

F. R. T. Davies on 09:09 - May 8 by builthjack

There’s your answer.

So the area you live in voted F.R.T. Davies.
F. R. T. Davies on 09:14 - May 8 with 1132 viewsbuilthjack

F. R. T. Davies on 09:11 - May 8 by 73__73

What a load of nonsense.

Ask anyone connected to farming.
You won’t.

F. R. T. Davies on 09:20 - May 8 with 1118 views73__73

F. R. T. Davies on 09:14 - May 8 by builthjack

Ask anyone connected to farming.
You won’t.

Why on earth would I go and ask a farmer 😂

F. R. T. Davies on 09:26 - May 8 with 1104 views73__73

A labour voter calling someone thick 😂 The irony of it 😂

F. R. T. Davies on 13:29 - May 8 with 1033 viewsCatullus

Thing is, Nitrogen is needed for Photosynthesis that is why farmers want to spread it, well fertilisers containing it. Without adequate nitrogen they won't grow enough food.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/128206/scientists-search-ways-plants-thrive-with

It's a major problem, just look at what farmland run off is doing to water across Europe, look t the Baltic,

https://eos.org/articles/just-how-anomalous-is-the-vast-baltic-sea-dead-zone#:~:

We have people saying we should go veggie and vegan and be animal friendly yet if we did we'd use so much more fertiliser with the corresponding problems.

Blaming farmers is just a bit wrong, we need the food we just need science to find a better way.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

F. R. T. Davies on 13:46 - May 8 with 1019 viewsbuilthjack

F. R. T. Davies on 13:29 - May 8 by Catullus

Thing is, Nitrogen is needed for Photosynthesis that is why farmers want to spread it, well fertilisers containing it. Without adequate nitrogen they won't grow enough food.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/128206/scientists-search-ways-plants-thrive-with

It's a major problem, just look at what farmland run off is doing to water across Europe, look t the Baltic,

https://eos.org/articles/just-how-anomalous-is-the-vast-baltic-sea-dead-zone#:~:

We have people saying we should go veggie and vegan and be animal friendly yet if we did we'd use so much more fertiliser with the corresponding problems.

Blaming farmers is just a bit wrong, we need the food we just need science to find a better way.

It’s all about changing for the better, as all of us should be doing in everyday life. We are ruining the planet. If we all did a bit it would become a lot.
Farmers for example could grow say lagumes. That would instantly help them and us. They can’t go on polluting.

F. R. T. Davies on 13:54 - May 8 with 1008 viewsCatullus

F. R. T. Davies on 13:46 - May 8 by builthjack

It’s all about changing for the better, as all of us should be doing in everyday life. We are ruining the planet. If we all did a bit it would become a lot.
Farmers for example could grow say lagumes. That would instantly help them and us. They can’t go on polluting.

Man cannot live by legumes alone!

We do all need to change but that means the whole planet, the Uk alone doing stuff makes no sense when what we save is but a fraction of the pollution China and the USA create.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

F. R. T. Davies on 14:05 - May 8 with 994 viewsbuilthjack

F. R. T. Davies on 13:54 - May 8 by Catullus

Man cannot live by legumes alone!

We do all need to change but that means the whole planet, the Uk alone doing stuff makes no sense when what we save is but a fraction of the pollution China and the USA create.

Absolutely. I know a number of farmers who have taken a few years, but now don’t have to buy nitrogen. More will have to follow. USA are a car crash.

F. R. T. Davies on 14:28 - May 8 with 986 views73__73

F. R. T. Davies on 13:46 - May 8 by builthjack

Maybe you should give up driving

F. R. T. Davies on 14:39 - May 8 with 977 viewsCatullus

F. R. T. Davies on 14:28 - May 8 by 73__73

I'd love to be able to give my car up. Trouble is buses won't be fully electric for ages, they just can't do the distances, technology needs to improve a lot first. Maybe an electric tram system but we;d still have to produce enough electricity in an eco friendly way!

F. R. T. Davies on 14:42 - May 8 with 970 views73__73

F. R. T. Davies on 14:39 - May 8 by Catullus

I'd love to be able to give my car up. Trouble is buses won't be fully electric for ages, they just can't do the distances, technology needs to improve a lot first. Maybe an electric tram system but we;d still have to produce enough electricity in an eco friendly way!

It’ll be horse and cart in Wales soon.

F. R. T. Davies on 14:44 - May 8 with 967 viewsbuilthjack

F. R. T. Davies on 14:28 - May 8 by 73__73

I am driving you

F. R. T. Davies on 14:46 - May 8 with 965 viewsjack_lord

F. R. T. Davies on 09:26 - May 8 by 73__73

A labour voter calling someone thick 😂 The irony of it 😂

So, out of curisority, what is your level of education?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

F. R. T. Davies on 14:48 - May 8 with 962 viewsCatullus

F. R. T. Davies on 14:42 - May 8 by 73__73

It won't matter to me, I've waited 5 years for a hip replacement, my other hip and both knees are bad now too, I won't be able to leave the house before much longer, unless it's in a wheelchair.

F. R. T. Davies on 14:55 - May 8 with 955 viewspencoedjack

F. R. T. Davies on 14:42 - May 8 by 73__73

This^

People do realise big business has no interest in coming to South Wales due to the infrastructure?

Next time you drive to Bristol airport take a look at all the new warehousing being built just over the bridge.
F. R. T. Davies on 15:01 - May 8 with 942 views73__73

F. R. T. Davies on 14:55 - May 8 by pencoedjack

This^

People do realise big business has no interest in coming to South Wales due to the infrastructure?

Next time you drive to Bristol airport take a look at all the new warehousing being built just over the bridge.

That’s the new Amazon building, new slip roads and new bridges installed to access the warehouse.
Business will stop around there, go any further and you enter Wales, with its road infrastructure built to accommodate 1960’s traffic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024