Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oli Mac 23:32 - May 29 with 1446 viewsbuilthjack

Met him today coming out of the offie along from Novhotel.
Carrier bag of Stella in hand.
He was happy to pose for a few pics and stayed for a good chat.
Nice lad, but I do worry about him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Oli Mac on 23:35 - May 29 with 1422 viewsKeithHaynes

A bit like Hartson, had a similar meeting with him after the 97 final. John turned it round, Oli needs to reflect quickly and learn. He has it all, just needs to realise it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Oli Mac on 23:36 - May 29 with 1413 viewsmax936

Oli Mac on 23:35 - May 29 by KeithHaynes

A bit like Hartson, had a similar meeting with him after the 97 final. John turned it round, Oli needs to reflect quickly and learn. He has it all, just needs to realise it.

I'd love him back here, not gonna happen, but still.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Oli Mac on 00:37 - May 30 with 1340 viewsReslovenSwan1

His statistics in Yorkshire are poor. He has been arrested by the South Yorkshire constabulary twice as often as he has scored.

Arrested 2 times. Scored 1 time.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Oli Mac on 06:46 - May 30 with 1233 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oli Mac on 23:36 - May 29 by max936

I'd love him back here, not gonna happen, but still.

Never. We don’t need players who will never grow up . He thinks football is still an amateur sport .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Oli Mac on 10:22 - May 30 with 1004 viewsbuilthjack

Oli Mac on 23:35 - May 29 by KeithHaynes

He Definately has the ability and work ethic Keith. But young, money, the lad needs guidance.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Oli Mac on 17:21 - May 30 with 801 viewsKilkennyjack

Oli Mac on 06:46 - May 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Never. We don’t need players who will never grow up . He thinks football is still an amateur sport .

I agree. Sadly.

Beware of the Risen People

Oli Mac on 17:24 - May 30 with 794 viewslondonlisa2001

Oli Mac on 10:22 - May 30 by builthjack

He Definately has the ability and work ethic Keith. But young, money, the lad needs guidance.

Doesn’t a work ethic extend to off the pitch as well? Making sure you’re in the best possible shape ?

It’s not all about running around for 95 minutes surely.
Oli Mac on 17:27 - May 30 with 790 viewsmonmouth

Oli Mac on 10:22 - May 30 by builthjack

I’m not really having a go, as I wouldn’t have, but if he was courteous and gracious to you, I think it’s a bit off ‘shopping’ him for carrying some lager, and using it to imply something wider.

Sorry, I know you are one of the good guys, and Oli might well need some help, but the way you put it just feels a bit off.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Oli Mac on 21:08 - May 30 with 659 viewsbuilthjack

He wasn't hiding the fact that he was having a few beers Monny. The season has finished.
A lot of players will be sunning themselves and on the lash in sunnier climes.
Don't forget everyone has mobile phone these days and anyone can take a pic. He was most likely snapped hundreds of times yesterday.
As I said, he is a nice lad, he just needs a arm around him and guiding a little.

Oli Mac on 22:50 - May 30 with 596 viewsjasper_T

Oli Mac on 21:08 - May 30 by builthjack

He wasn't hiding the fact that he was having a few beers Monny. The season has finished.
A lot of players will be sunning themselves and on the lash in sunnier climes.
Don't forget everyone has mobile phone these days and anyone can take a pic. He was most likely snapped hundreds of times yesterday.
As I said, he is a nice lad, he just needs a arm around him and guiding a little.

Careful with your phones when Oli is about.
Oli Mac on 23:57 - May 30 with 564 viewsKilkennyjack

Oli Mac on 22:50 - May 30 by jasper_T

Careful with your phones when Oli is about.

If he tried to kick a mobile into the net he would miss.

Stamping is more his skillset.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024