Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Break up of the union is inevitable ? 15:33 - Jun 3 with 6781 viewstrampie

Nation.Cymru (@NationCymru) Tweeted: Unionism has always been a ‘fragile concept’, English literature expert argues https://t.co/m4hUcD2LYn

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Break up of the union is inevitable ? (n/t) on 17:33 - Jun 3 with 3717 viewsWhiterockin

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 17:44 - Jun 3 with 3698 viewsonehunglow

Get help.

Or leave the country

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 17:58 - Jun 3 with 3695 viewsCatullus

Unionism is uite strong in Wales, the "Party of Wales" had a poor election and even got beaten by the tories who had a record return. More people still would ditch the Senedd than choose indy and even our First Monister thinks Indy is a silly idea.

Other Unions haven't fared so Well, the Soviets, Yugoslavia , Austro-Hungarian Empire, but the Union of the UK is doing Ok despite the noise from a minority.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 18:10 - Jun 3 with 3681 viewsonehunglow

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 17:58 - Jun 3 by Catullus

Unionism is uite strong in Wales, the "Party of Wales" had a poor election and even got beaten by the tories who had a record return. More people still would ditch the Senedd than choose indy and even our First Monister thinks Indy is a silly idea.

Other Unions haven't fared so Well, the Soviets, Yugoslavia , Austro-Hungarian Empire, but the Union of the UK is doing Ok despite the noise from a minority.

And a tiny irrelevant minority too who would make it a country to get out of ASAP.

We would see families bailing out of large conurbations like Swansea and Cardiff .

Plaid is a fine choice for Gogs who can then split Wales into north and South

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 18:21 - Jun 3 with 3675 viewsfelixstowe_jack

There is a difference between forced unions bereft of democracy and unions entered into voluntary and are democratic.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 18:38 - Jun 3 with 3667 viewsonehunglow

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 18:21 - Jun 3 by felixstowe_jack

There is a difference between forced unions bereft of democracy and unions entered into voluntary and are democratic.

The Union has been there from the mid 16th C.

Wales has done ok really.

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 22:59 - Jun 6 with 3564 viewsKilkennyjack

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 18:38 - Jun 3 by onehunglow

The Union has been there from the mid 16th C.

Wales has done ok really.

Rubbish.

Wales has been treated dreadfully.

Wales did not join the UK voluntarily, its language and culture mocked and beaten half to death, and wales is bottom of every prosperity and health table i have seen in my lifetime.

Not to mention the state sponsored robbery of wales coal wealth.

Annibyniaeth. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 23:01 - Jun 6 with 3563 viewsKilkennyjack

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 18:21 - Jun 3 by felixstowe_jack

Yes Wales was forced into the UK.

Welsh people have never voted to be part of the uk.

Login to get fewer ads

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 23:06 - Jun 6 with 3554 viewsKilkennyjack

No its not.

Plaid, Greens and Welsh labour all want clear red water between Wales and Westminster.
If Johnson uses his levelling up nonsense to ignore our senedd, then the position of the progressives in wales will move towards annibyniaeth. Its inevitable.

Moving closer to unionism is not on the welsh agenda.
The real welsh vote for unionism is the 30 per cent who vote Tory.

Everybody else wants far more powers in the senedd.

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 14:42 - Jun 7 with 3498 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 23:06 - Jun 6 by Kilkennyjack

No its not.

Plaid, Greens and Welsh labour all want clear red water between Wales and Westminster.
If Johnson uses his levelling up nonsense to ignore our senedd, then the position of the progressives in wales will move towards annibyniaeth. Its inevitable.

Moving closer to unionism is not on the welsh agenda.
The real welsh vote for unionism is the 30 per cent who vote Tory.

Everybody else wants far more powers in the senedd.

Clearly the successful UK vaccination is making the union stronger by the day. The UK is recovering faster than the EU. Unemployment is 9% in the EU currently 5% in UK.

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 15:53 - Jun 7 with 3491 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Is there a business case for Welsh independence, link please?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 18:39 - Jun 7 with 3461 viewsKilkennyjack

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 15:53 - Jun 7 by JACKMANANDBOY

Is there a business case for Welsh independence, link please?

Wales simply cant afford to stay in the Uk.

‘Government debt in the United Kingdom reached 2.17 trillion British pounds in April 2021, compared with 1.87 trillion pounds in April 2020.’

You make a very valid point, the quicker we leave the better.

Annibyniaeth.

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 18:58 - Jun 7 with 3456 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 18:39 - Jun 7 by Kilkennyjack

‘Government debt in the United Kingdom reached 2.17 trillion British pounds in April 2021, compared with 1.87 trillion pounds in April 2020.’

Annibyniaeth.

Wales can't afford irs share of the UK debt or the £8 billion annual subsidy from the UK government.

That why 86% of Wales don't want independence.

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 19:00 - Jun 7 with 3456 viewsraynor94

Annibyniaeth.

And yet barely a month ago, the Welsh Electorate firmly rejected Plaid the party for independence.

You got it totally wrong on Brexit, but there again I can't remember you getting anything right on here.

Embarrassing.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 19:33 - Jun 7 with 3447 viewsonehunglow

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 18:58 - Jun 7 by felixstowe_jack

Wales can't afford irs share of the UK debt or the £8 billion annual subsidy from the UK government.

That why 86% of Wales don't want independence.

Staggering percentage really and shows how tramps killy john langy etc are so utterly detached from reality.
The Union will never break.
Get used to it.

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 19:47 - Jun 7 with 3439 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Annibyniaeth.

I'd just like someone to signpost me to the business case as I can't find one on line.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 20:01 - Jun 7 with 3423 viewsFlashberryjack

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 19:47 - Jun 7 by JACKMANANDBOY

I'd just like someone to signpost me to the business case as I can't find one on line.

Water & coal mun, we got loads of both.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 20:11 - Jun 7 with 3420 viewsonehunglow

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 20:01 - Jun 7 by Flashberryjack

Water & coal mun, we got loads of both.

and tourism .
Wales welcomes foreigners .

Innit

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 20:13 - Jun 7 with 3417 views1462jack

Trampie you have your flag taken off you at the wales game ie the same type in your profile picture
Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 22:27 - Jun 7 with 3361 viewsCatullus

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 19:47 - Jun 7 by JACKMANANDBOY

A while back I shared some emails I had with Rhun Ap Iorwerth, he couldn't answer all my questions, the ones he did answer were bland genralisations for the most part.

If the Plaid Cymru deputy leader can't make the case then surely it's a lost cause. Indy is for those people who act on faith rather than logic, it's like a religion.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 22:38 - Jun 7 with 3348 viewstrampie

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 20:13 - Jun 7 by 1462jack

Trampie you have your flag taken off you at the wales game ie the same type in your profile picture

Swans Fans For Welsh Independence #FBIW (@SwansForIndy) Tweeted: Anybody know anything about this? Cymru before any club rivalry. Especially being a nationalist flag 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 https://t.co/adHTATNzml

Some Welsh Swansea fans have the Welsh Republican tricolour

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 22:51 - Jun 7 with 3329 viewsRumjack

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 22:38 - Jun 7 by trampie

Swans Fans For Welsh Independence #FBIW (@SwansForIndy) Tweeted: Anybody know anything about this? Cymru before any club rivalry. Especially being a nationalist flag 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 https://t.co/adHTATNzml

Some Welsh Swansea fans have the Welsh Republican tricolour

Oh Jesus, help me here, please

Can you explain to me what a Welsh Republican Tricolour is please?

It looks like Wolfie Smith has had a bash at paint shop pro and his mates all chucked in a fiver to make a flag “to realise his dreams”.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 22:52]
Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 23:05 - Jun 7 with 3304 viewstrampie

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 22:51 - Jun 7 by Rumjack

Oh Jesus, help me here, please

Can you explain to me what a Welsh Republican Tricolour is please?

It looks like Wolfie Smith has had a bash at paint shop pro and his mates all chucked in a fiver to make a flag “to realise his dreams”.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 22:52]

The Welsh tricolour is associated with nationalism and republicanism and the black star represents unity and remembrance for all who have died fighting for Wales.

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 23:19 - Jun 7 with 3290 viewsraynor94

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 23:05 - Jun 7 by trampie

The Welsh tricolour is associated with nationalism and republicanism and the black star represents unity and remembrance for all who have died fighting for Wales.

What a load of old Pony, no wonder people wanted to rip it down.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Break up of the union is inevitable ? on 23:21 - Jun 7 with 3285 viewstrampie

Most wouldn't know what it means, if that flag was pulled down it was because it had Swansea City on it in Cardiff City stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024