Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eriksen 18:56 - Jun 12 with 2708 viewsJoe_bradshaw

That was truly horrible and distressing to watch, especially his wife. CPR and defibrillator used so his heart must have stopped.
It seems they got him going and he’s stable so I hope he’s OK.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Eriksen on 19:20 - Jun 12 with 2660 viewsjasper_T

I turned it off as soon as they started CPR. Broadcasters should have done the same. Sneaking shots through the legs of his teammates who were trying to provide him some privacy is shameful behaviour.
Eriksen on 19:59 - Jun 12 with 2608 viewsThornburyswan

Very tough watch but well handled by his team mates & seemingly medical staff, let’s hope he makes a full recovery.
Eriksen on 20:03 - Jun 12 with 2599 viewsfelixstowe_jack

He is sitting up in hospital so hopefully will be fine . Just need to find the underlying cause.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Eriksen on 20:05 - Jun 12 with 2595 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Couple of good Nordic names in the Denmark Finland match.
O'Shaughnassey and Delaney.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 20:07]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Eriksen on 20:37 - Jun 12 with 2533 viewsbuilthjack

Good news. Thank goodness.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Eriksen on 23:05 - Jun 12 with 2369 viewsjack_lord

Defibrillator is used to analyse hearth rhythm and if necessary shock or whatever so heart not necessarily stopped or in a shockable rhythm.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Eriksen on 07:16 - Jun 13 with 2255 viewsMinesapint

Horrible to witness but thankfully seems the swift action of team mate and medical staff averted a tragedy. I wish him well.
Eriksen on 08:48 - Jun 13 with 2202 viewsonehunglow

Begovic complaing about players playing schedule and lack of interest in players health..

Simply too much football.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Eriksen on 12:52 - Jun 13 with 2094 viewsReslovenSwan1

Eriksen on 08:48 - Jun 13 by onehunglow

Begovic complaing about players playing schedule and lack of interest in players health..

Simply too much football.

Most teams have 25 players or so. No player needs to play 3 games in 8 days. Wales need to rotate also. They could easily bring in Hennessey, Neco, Levitt, Brooks, Ampadu and Cabango for Turkiye match. Looks as if Ramsey Allen and Bale are pretty much done.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Eriksen on 12:58 - Jun 13 with 2085 viewsmajorraglan

Eriksen on 12:52 - Jun 13 by ReslovenSwan1

Most teams have 25 players or so. No player needs to play 3 games in 8 days. Wales need to rotate also. They could easily bring in Hennessey, Neco, Levitt, Brooks, Ampadu and Cabango for Turkiye match. Looks as if Ramsey Allen and Bale are pretty much done.

Personally I think 3 games, in the stifling heat after a long season is a lot to ask. It’s not just the games, there’s training in between. Wouldn’t argue re your point about some of the elder statesmen being past their best.
Eriksen on 13:25 - Jun 13 with 2065 views34dfgdf54

The Denmark players were a credit to themselves and their country. It was horrific viewing, the BBC should be ashamed.
Eriksen on 20:31 - Jun 14 with 1889 viewsmax936

Eriksen on 13:25 - Jun 13 by 34dfgdf54

The Denmark players were a credit to themselves and their country. It was horrific viewing, the BBC should be ashamed.

I haven't seen it thankfully, the fact he's a professional football and very very fit, has probably saved his life, that's not saying the staff didn't mind because they undoubtedly did, but just that is recovery has been been very good, I doubt anyone else would have been so lucky even if there had been quick access to a defibrillator. It's sadly happened a few times to park players and sadly they haven't been so lucky.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2021 20:32]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Eriksen on 11:31 - Jun 15 with 1780 views34dfgdf54

Eriksen on 20:31 - Jun 14 by max936

I haven't seen it thankfully, the fact he's a professional football and very very fit, has probably saved his life, that's not saying the staff didn't mind because they undoubtedly did, but just that is recovery has been been very good, I doubt anyone else would have been so lucky even if there had been quick access to a defibrillator. It's sadly happened a few times to park players and sadly they haven't been so lucky.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2021 20:32]

Said exactly the same to one of the lads, needs to be a defibrillator used within 3 minutes to give you a fighting chance more often than not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024