Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? 00:39 - Jun 16 with 6680 viewsKeithHaynes

Or planning to get the second jab very shortly.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 08:52 - Jun 17 with 914 viewsDr_Winston

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 22:24 - Jun 16 by Treforys_Jack

Both doses, zero reaction to either, guess I was one of the lucky ones.

Same here.

Kinda surprised as my job is public facing and most members of my family have had Covid at some point (albeit asymptomatic for the most part). I guess my Immune System was as good as I'd hoped.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 09:56 - Jun 17 with 887 viewsScotia

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 02:10 - Jun 17 by RonaldStump

No it doesn't stop the spread all it stops is the nasty version of it that may hospitalise you.
Who knows what vaccine the peoplehad been vaccinated that were hospitalised had taken.

if anybody cares enough about their health they can start by making it a priority and knock the processed shit on the head.

It significantly reduces the spread. Proven beyond doubt.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:00 - Jun 17 with 880 viewsRonaldStump

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 09:56 - Jun 17 by Scotia

If you believe the corrupt government who have done nothing but lie since day 1.
You have any proof that it does or are you just going on MSM propaganda?

(He She Him)

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:03 - Jun 17 with 876 viewsRonaldStump

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 08:29 - Jun 17 by Whiterockin

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/travel-rules-amber-list-vaccinat

Jab number two for amber holidays? The world could be opening up again for those who are fully vaccinated.

Do you honestly believe that propaganda. How many times have the goal posts been moved thus far? How many lies do you have to be told before you understand that you and the rest of us are being played?

(He She Him)

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:07 - Jun 17 with 871 viewsJack123

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 09:56 - Jun 17 by Scotia

I read an article the other day regarding the Indian (Delta) variant about how much the cases have dramatically decreased in India since April, does make you think when they say it's more transmissible.

Same as the vax, I can't see any reasonable science to say, take it to stop spread.

libera nos a malo

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:34 - Jun 17 with 864 viewsScotia

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:00 - Jun 17 by RonaldStump

If you believe the corrupt government who have done nothing but lie since day 1.
You have any proof that it does or are you just going on MSM propaganda?

Proof. From Dr's not "MSM propaganda".

There's plenty more.

https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1112
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:46 - Jun 17 with 848 viewsWhiterockin

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:03 - Jun 17 by RonaldStump

Do you honestly believe that propaganda. How many times have the goal posts been moved thus far? How many lies do you have to be told before you understand that you and the rest of us are being played?

TBH I ignore anti vaxers and the crap they peddle. The world is moving on and if they chose to be left behind its their problem not mine.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:55 - Jun 17 with 832 viewsRonaldStump

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:46 - Jun 17 by Whiterockin

TBH I ignore anti vaxers and the crap they peddle. The world is moving on and if they chose to be left behind its their problem not mine.

Thats the whole point though, all the promises, freedom day etc The goalposts constantly move. Bellend Johnson is constantly lying to you, when is enough enough?

For the record i'm not anti Vax, I'm not even anti corona vax if it makes people feel better and safer. I just believe in freedom of choice.

(He She Him)

Login to get fewer ads

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:57 - Jun 17 with 827 viewsRonaldStump

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:34 - Jun 17 by Scotia

Proof. From Dr's not "MSM propaganda".

There's plenty more.

https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1112

Proves absolutely nothing, you'll have to do better than that.

(He She Him)

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:59 - Jun 17 with 824 viewsWhiterockin

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:55 - Jun 17 by RonaldStump

Thats the whole point though, all the promises, freedom day etc The goalposts constantly move. Bellend Johnson is constantly lying to you, when is enough enough?

For the record i'm not anti Vax, I'm not even anti corona vax if it makes people feel better and safer. I just believe in freedom of choice.

I fully expect the goal posts to be moved throughout an ever changing pandemic. It would be irresponsible for this not to happen.

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 11:54 - Jun 17 with 782 viewsonehunglow

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:07 - Jun 17 by Jack123

I read an article the other day regarding the Indian (Delta) variant about how much the cases have dramatically decreased in India since April, does make you think when they say it's more transmissible.

Same as the vax, I can't see any reasonable science to say, take it to stop spread.

I read an article yesterday too

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 11:59 - Jun 17 with 786 viewsScotia

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 10:57 - Jun 17 by RonaldStump

Proves absolutely nothing, you'll have to do better than that.

Elaborate on that - how does it prove nothing?
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:05 - Jun 17 with 785 viewsRobbie

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 17:48 - Jun 16 by KeithHaynes

Take a picture of the proof and keep it on your phone ?
Can’t you download the barcode or QR code online ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Just spoken to the Health Board who have informed me that no replacement card would be issued and no back up plan is in place for a hard copy document to be forwarded in the event of losing my original donor card .
If this original card is mislaid looks like a lot of hassle and phone calls will be needed to get confirmation of proof of vaccination .
Look after your donor cards it seems .
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:13 - Jun 17 with 771 viewsonehunglow

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:05 - Jun 17 by Robbie

Just spoken to the Health Board who have informed me that no replacement card would be issued and no back up plan is in place for a hard copy document to be forwarded in the event of losing my original donor card .
If this original card is mislaid looks like a lot of hassle and phone calls will be needed to get confirmation of proof of vaccination .

That's good advice Rob

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:21 - Jun 17 with 765 viewsWhiterockin

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:05 - Jun 17 by Robbie

Should be in your NHS records. Can't you get an email confirmation from your doctors surgery.

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:36 - Jun 17 with 741 viewsRobbie

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:21 - Jun 17 by Whiterockin

Should be in your NHS records. Can't you get an email confirmation from your doctors surgery.

No mention of any GP notifications . it sounded like all this is being done through Swansea Bay Health Board , whist speaking to them I thought they. in my opinion , appeared to be cautious about giving too much information out regarding personal details .
Maybe a good thing ? as I could have been anybody phoning up earlier requesting someones medical history .
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 13:11 - Jun 17 with 732 viewsProfessor

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 11:59 - Jun 17 by Scotia

Elaborate on that - how does it prove nothing?

More

Reduced viral load following Pfizer vaccine

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01316-7

Household transmission in UK (preprint)

https://khub.net/documents/135939561/390853656/Impact+of+vaccination+on+househol

And several in healthcare workers
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 15:28 - Jun 17 with 690 viewsBoundy

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 12:21 - Jun 17 by Whiterockin

Doctors surgery , you're having a laugh , tighter than a snare drum and just as useless in a string quartet

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 16:36 - Jun 17 with 646 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 13:11 - Jun 17 by Professor

More

Reduced viral load following Pfizer vaccine

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01316-7

Household transmission in UK (preprint)

https://khub.net/documents/135939561/390853656/Impact+of+vaccination+on+househol

And several in healthcare workers

"Reduced viral load following Pfizer vaccine", which proves what exactly?
How do they know what the viral load would have been if they were not Vaccinated?
How many asymptomatic positive test cases where there and are there in the Unvaccinated population?
What is the average percentage of them, unless of course you are suggesting that they can be asymptomatic and carry a high viral load at the same time?
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 17:10 - Jun 17 with 628 viewsProfessor

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 16:36 - Jun 17 by A_Fans_Dad

"Reduced viral load following Pfizer vaccine", which proves what exactly?
How do they know what the viral load would have been if they were not Vaccinated?
How many asymptomatic positive test cases where there and are there in the Unvaccinated population?
What is the average percentage of them, unless of course you are suggesting that they can be asymptomatic and carry a high viral load at the same time?

Think about it. Hard. Because you have shown you don't understand disease transmission. More ignorance.

Think. It's not hard to work out. Especially once you understand its a stochastic process.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 17:35 - Jun 17 with 616 viewshowenjack

The problem with the covid crisis is that when it comes to reporting there is not a level playing field . The people who run the news agencies and live news feeds are the same people who fund medical research and also the same people producing the vaccines . You will find very few medical professionals going against the "official " narrative because they value their research funding and backing of big pharma and do not want to rock the boat .
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 17:52 - Jun 17 with 609 viewsProfessor

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 17:35 - Jun 17 by howenjack

The problem with the covid crisis is that when it comes to reporting there is not a level playing field . The people who run the news agencies and live news feeds are the same people who fund medical research and also the same people producing the vaccines . You will find very few medical professionals going against the "official " narrative because they value their research funding and backing of big pharma and do not want to rock the boat .

That’s not true. In the U.K. the biggest funders by a country mile are UKRI (research councils like MRC or BBSRC), NHS/NIHR and the Wellcome Trust. In the US NIH and NSF. France and Germany are similar.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 18:13 - Jun 17 with 597 viewshowenjack

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 17:52 - Jun 17 by Professor

That’s not true. In the U.K. the biggest funders by a country mile are UKRI (research councils like MRC or BBSRC), NHS/NIHR and the Wellcome Trust. In the US NIH and NSF. France and Germany are similar.

Just one example , Sir Henry Solomon Wellcome was an American-born British pharmaceutical entrepreneur. He founded the pharmaceutical company Burroughs Wellcome & Company with his colleague Silas Burroughs in 1880, which is one of the four large companies to eventually merge to form GlaxoSmithKline
in July 2020, the UK government signed up for 60 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine developed by GSK and Sanofi. It uses a recombinant protein-based technology from Sanofi and GSK's pandemic technology. The companies claimed to be able to produce one billion doses, subject to successful trials and regulatory approval, during the first half of 2021.[93] The company also agreed to a $2.1 billion deal with the United States to produce 100 million doses of the vaccine.[94]
They have got form too...In 2013, Chinese authorities announced that, since 2007, GSK had funnelled HK$3.8 billion in kickbacks to GSK managers, doctors, hospitals and others who prescribed their drugs, using over 700 travel agencies and consulting firms.[156] Chinese authorities arrested four GSK executives as part of a four-month investigation into claims that doctors were bribed with cash and sexual favours.[157] In 2014, a Chinese court found the company guilty of bribery and imposed a fine of US$490 million. Mark Reilly, the British head of GSK's Chinese operations, received a three-year suspended prison sentence after a one-day trial held in secret.[158] Reilly was reportedly deported from China and dismissed by the company.[159]
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 18:39 - Jun 17 with 570 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 17:10 - Jun 17 by Professor

Think about it. Hard. Because you have shown you don't understand disease transmission. More ignorance.

Think. It's not hard to work out. Especially once you understand its a stochastic process.

I am sure you can explain it to everybody's satisfaction, not that many of them would know what a random walk is anyway and I was never much good at regression analysis.
It is not a Clinical study, but an observational one with multiple limitations openly admitted to in the study.
The most telling of which the fact that they admit that the Ct tests used do not account for virus viability, which they did not test for.
The control group were predominantly those presenting with COVID19 symptoms, although they did use a smaller subgroup that were referrals but they had symptoms as well, it appears they did not test the asymptomatic ones.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 18:53 - Jun 17 with 573 viewsProfessor

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 18:13 - Jun 17 by howenjack

Just one example , Sir Henry Solomon Wellcome was an American-born British pharmaceutical entrepreneur. He founded the pharmaceutical company Burroughs Wellcome & Company with his colleague Silas Burroughs in 1880, which is one of the four large companies to eventually merge to form GlaxoSmithKline
in July 2020, the UK government signed up for 60 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine developed by GSK and Sanofi. It uses a recombinant protein-based technology from Sanofi and GSK's pandemic technology. The companies claimed to be able to produce one billion doses, subject to successful trials and regulatory approval, during the first half of 2021.[93] The company also agreed to a $2.1 billion deal with the United States to produce 100 million doses of the vaccine.[94]
They have got form too...In 2013, Chinese authorities announced that, since 2007, GSK had funnelled HK$3.8 billion in kickbacks to GSK managers, doctors, hospitals and others who prescribed their drugs, using over 700 travel agencies and consulting firms.[156] Chinese authorities arrested four GSK executives as part of a four-month investigation into claims that doctors were bribed with cash and sexual favours.[157] In 2014, a Chinese court found the company guilty of bribery and imposed a fine of US$490 million. Mark Reilly, the British head of GSK's Chinese operations, received a three-year suspended prison sentence after a one-day trial held in secret.[158] Reilly was reportedly deported from China and dismissed by the company.[159]

And your point about medical research is?

That’s corporate malpractice- similar to what used to happen in the U.K with pharmaceutical industry ‘bribes’ until better regulation. Or do you think this relates to Wellcome Trust (it does not-charitable trust based on the Wellcome legacy)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024