Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? 00:39 - Jun 16 with 6681 viewsKeithHaynes

Or planning to get the second jab very shortly.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:01 - Jun 16 with 799 viewsonehunglow

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 20:52 - Jun 16 by Professor

I don’t know anyone at Moderna or Janssen/J & J nor in the vaccines section of Pfizer. I did however work on the same site the Jenner Institute was originally located for six years and know a lot of people from then -not mates but professionally including Adrian Hill and Sarah Gilbert. One of my former technicians later did her PhD and worked on the initial animal experiments. Andy Pollard mainly works on bacterial vaccines including Salmonella-
He collaborates with colleagues on human Salmonella vaccines with whom I work on zoonotic sources. I know Andy from some of these meetings and have examined a PhD with him.

The trials still had to meet regulatory requirements- they were allowed to overlap Phase 2 and 3 trials given the expediency. Given the virus has killed somewhere between 3-10 million people in less than 2 years then a degree of urgency is needed. Hardly untried, and given the huge degree of interest and concern were very well scrutinised..

Given we are at 9k cases per day agains, then they are saving tens of lives daily and hundreds or even thousands weekly in the U.K. already.

I know little about medical devices and unlike you don’t pretend expertise.
But I know about infection and immunity. Have been involved in pre-clinical and in the past later
Phase human studies. So don’t call me a liar, because you are a bullshitter.

In most cases ,adversaries would know when they're beaten and AFD you're stuffed,son. The Prof is one of a select few on here who are or should be respected .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:04 - Jun 16 with 805 viewsScotia

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 18:09 - Jun 16 by A_Fans_Dad

Nothing but abuse when you know you are in the wrong.

You continually change the subject from the point under discussion which is that the Vaccines are still under what would normally be termed Trials, you cannot just change the terms when it suits you.

Protocols, rules, regulations, traditions are there for a reason.

Let's just chuck them out when it suits.
That is how buildings and bridges fall down, that is how the wrong material ends up inside Breast Implants, that is how the Mesh is a disaster for fixing Women's bladder and womb problems.

You also keep talking about your wonderful mates at Oxford, how many wonderful people do you know at AZ, how many people do you know at Pfizer or Moderna, or J & J?

You bang on about what is the alternative, well the alternative is to tell everyone all the facts, not just the ones that you want them to know.

What will it take for this clueless, narcissistic moron to be banned?

The point under discussion is who has had the second jab. Nothing else.

His idiotic rants are funny when the subject isn't as immediately serious as Covid, but lives are at stake here.

We haven't forgone protocol, rules or regulations. As for tradition, if that wasn't challenged then then what would society be like? Would women have the vote? Would homosexuality still be illegal? I get the impression you'd be fine with that.

It's progress out of absolute necessity.

Bridges are designed to last centuries, breast implants many years and similarly vaginal mesh. A vaccine is a medium term impact to the immune system in the vast majority of cases.

What vaccine has an impact 50 years down the line in the way that a collapsed building or degraded breast implant would?

We know the facts. You've found nonsense on the Internet, they aren't the same, as is consistently demonstrated on here.

Have you had the vaccine? A simple question, I have had both doses. I'm looking forward to a more normal life.

Covid isn't going anywhere, if you haven't had the vaccine you will probably get covid at some point soon. I genuinely wish you luck.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:05 - Jun 16 with 790 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 20:52 - Jun 16 by Professor

I don’t know anyone at Moderna or Janssen/J & J nor in the vaccines section of Pfizer. I did however work on the same site the Jenner Institute was originally located for six years and know a lot of people from then -not mates but professionally including Adrian Hill and Sarah Gilbert. One of my former technicians later did her PhD and worked on the initial animal experiments. Andy Pollard mainly works on bacterial vaccines including Salmonella-
He collaborates with colleagues on human Salmonella vaccines with whom I work on zoonotic sources. I know Andy from some of these meetings and have examined a PhD with him.

The trials still had to meet regulatory requirements- they were allowed to overlap Phase 2 and 3 trials given the expediency. Given the virus has killed somewhere between 3-10 million people in less than 2 years then a degree of urgency is needed. Hardly untried, and given the huge degree of interest and concern were very well scrutinised..

Given we are at 9k cases per day agains, then they are saving tens of lives daily and hundreds or even thousands weekly in the U.K. already.

I know little about medical devices and unlike you don’t pretend expertise.
But I know about infection and immunity. Have been involved in pre-clinical and in the past later
Phase human studies. So don’t call me a liar, because you are a bullshitter.

For all your words you still cannot show that the Vaccines are not out of Phase 3 in their trials can you?
This is a simple question like is 3 less than 6 or is 3 half of 6 which you point blank refused to answer.
Yes or no?

If the answer is no they are not out of phase 3 yet then you omitted to to say so, by suggesting that the trials were complete and long term we know they are safe.
What do you call that?
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:05 - Jun 16 with 803 viewsFlashberryjack

The Flash is fully loaded with the Astra Zeneca vaccine, no side effects or reaction from both jabs.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:10 - Jun 16 with 790 viewsProfessor

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:05 - Jun 16 by Flashberryjack

The Flash is fully loaded with the Astra Zeneca vaccine, no side effects or reaction from both jabs.

Good for you Flash. I got aching knees and elbows oddly and a mild headache, but was fine after a day or so. Had worse reactions to annual flu.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:12 - Jun 16 with 776 viewsonehunglow

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:10 - Jun 16 by Professor

Good for you Flash. I got aching knees and elbows oddly and a mild headache, but was fine after a day or so. Had worse reactions to annual flu.

Im 71 now and had a slight headache although that was probably because I was defending my Forum honour and got rather overwrought.

And the alternative is what again?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:12 - Jun 16 with 770 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:01 - Jun 16 by onehunglow

In most cases ,adversaries would know when they're beaten and AFD you're stuffed,son. The Prof is one of a select few on here who are or should be respected .

You cannot see that he is wrong can you.
I know the Vaccines are saving lives and have said so many times, but their long term safety has not been established.
You should know that, prof knows that and refuses to admit it.
The phase 3 of the trials are not complete and they have moved on to phase 4.
The point in question is this
10:45 - Jun 16 RonaldStump

Still in stage 3 clinical trials. Experimental phase
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:18 - Jun 16 with 760 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:04 - Jun 16 by Scotia

His idiotic rants are funny when the subject isn't as immediately serious as Covid, but lives are at stake here.

We haven't forgone protocol, rules or regulations. As for tradition, if that wasn't challenged then then what would society be like? Would women have the vote? Would homosexuality still be illegal? I get the impression you'd be fine with that.

Bridges are designed to last centuries, breast implants many years and similarly vaginal mesh. A vaccine is a medium term impact to the immune system in the vast majority of cases.

What vaccine has an impact 50 years down the line in the way that a collapsed building or degraded breast implant would?

We know the facts. You've found nonsense on the Internet, they aren't the same, as is consistently demonstrated on here.

Have you had the vaccine? A simple question, I have had both doses. I'm looking forward to a more normal life.

Covid isn't going anywhere, if you haven't had the vaccine you will probably get covid at some point soon. I genuinely wish you luck.

I see, we are not allowed to discuss points raised during the postings only the original post.
Sorry, I wasn't aware that was a forum rule, I will smack my hand for being a bad boy.
Login to get fewer ads

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:31 - Jun 16 with 757 viewsFireboy2

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:10 - Jun 16 by Professor

No affects for me for both jabs, perhaps it's because I'm hard or probably because I'm numb 🤪
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:36 - Jun 16 with 749 viewsmax936

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:31 - Jun 16 by Fireboy2

No affects for me for both jabs, perhaps it's because I'm hard or probably because I'm numb 🤪

Baddie arm twice I had, I didn't cry though, honest.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:44 - Jun 16 with 742 viewsMuteswan

Had my second April 17th. No reaction with either. Az version. Mrs Mute has had both too.
I’m immuno-suppressed and glad to have had the jabs. 👍
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 22:20 - Jun 16 with 718 viewsmax936

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 21:04 - Jun 16 by Scotia

"What will it take for this clueless, narcissistic moron to be banned?"

I'll just leave this here
There's a few on here that when or if they go to the pub, everyone turns their backs and they end up sitting in the corner with their half a shandy and the Beano

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 22:24 - Jun 16 with 719 viewsTreforys_Jack

Both doses, zero reaction to either, guess I was one of the lucky ones.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 22:33 - Jun 16 with 699 viewsjack_lord

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 22:24 - Jun 16 by Treforys_Jack

Both doses, zero reaction to either, guess I was one of the lucky ones.

i was a bit wobbly after the first but fine after the second.
I was speaking to my colleague today who had just been to his uncles funeral after dying from Covid, I asked him if his uncle had the vaccine and he said he was West Indian and he didnt trust it.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 22:37 - Jun 16 with 692 viewsmax936

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 22:33 - Jun 16 by jack_lord

i was a bit wobbly after the first but fine after the second.
I was speaking to my colleague today who had just been to his uncles funeral after dying from Covid, I asked him if his uncle had the vaccine and he said he was West Indian and he didnt trust it.

That was the Lager Jas

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 22:43 - Jun 16 with 686 viewsCleddau

I've had both but what surprised me was that my reactions to the AZ jabs were very mild to non-existent compared to how I feel after the annual flu jab.
After the first jab, my arm was sore and I felt ropey for 24 hours or so but no big deal. The second jab I had zero reaction and could barely feel anything on the injection site.
I can be laid up in bed for days after the flu jab.
Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 22:48 - Jun 16 with 677 viewsjack_lord

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 22:37 - Jun 16 by max936

That was the Lager Jas

Very probably Steve :) I will say that my arm started hurting about 4 days after the second jab. That was weird and have no idea if it was just a coincidence.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 23:37 - Jun 16 with 656 viewsmax936

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 22:48 - Jun 16 by jack_lord

Very probably Steve :) I will say that my arm started hurting about 4 days after the second jab. That was weird and have no idea if it was just a coincidence.

Got to be honest, never really experienced pain in the arm after first jab, it just didn't seem right, it wasn't tender etc I can't really explain it. but the 2nd job it definitely was, but strangely the more I used/worked the arm the easier it got, maybe a mind thing who knows.

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 00:08 - Jun 17 with 646 viewsRonaldStump

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 14:48 - Jun 16 by Dr_Winston

Of course people shouldn't be forced to have the jab. It's a free country and people can choose to do what they want.

Of course. employers, businesses, Government services and the like should also be free to refuse them jobs or service without repercussions as a consequence of their choice.

Everyone wins. The Plague Enthusiasts can stick one to the man and the rest of us can laugh at them fuming and marginalised whilst we get on with our lives.

The thing I can never get a genuine answer for.
Why should someone who is vaccinated worry about someone who isn't vaccinated?

Both vax and unvax can get it and pass it on. Those who are vaxxed have no chance of getting serious covid.

With all that in mind we can get on with our lives and everybody has a choice (which is the way it should be) If those vaccinated don't want to mix with the vaccinated then they have the choice to stay home or frequent the places that only allow for vaccinated people (don't know how long those business's would last) but there you go.

I think the only ones that are fuming are the nazi's who think they can tell people what to put in their bodies.

(He She Him)

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 00:30 - Jun 17 with 627 viewsJack123

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 00:08 - Jun 17 by RonaldStump

The thing I can never get a genuine answer for.
Why should someone who is vaccinated worry about someone who isn't vaccinated?

Both vax and unvax can get it and pass it on. Those who are vaxxed have no chance of getting serious covid.

With all that in mind we can get on with our lives and everybody has a choice (which is the way it should be) If those vaccinated don't want to mix with the vaccinated then they have the choice to stay home or frequent the places that only allow for vaccinated people (don't know how long those business's would last) but there you go.

I think the only ones that are fuming are the nazi's who think they can tell people what to put in their bodies.

Apparently it stops the spread? Transmission rates are cut by 11134% outside and 6789876% inside

Can I have the next slide please.

Tell you what's worrying me, looking at the news last night, they are pushing for the vax for the right kidies, something like they may not get too ill, but lots are suffering from long covid, writing is on the wall groundwork done!!

Be from 6 month upward vaxed before long. And they always said it didn't affect the young, or was I dreaming.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2021 0:42]

libera nos a malo

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 01:04 - Jun 17 with 592 viewsmax936

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 00:30 - Jun 17 by Jack123

Apparently it stops the spread? Transmission rates are cut by 11134% outside and 6789876% inside

Tell you what's worrying me, looking at the news last night, they are pushing for the vax for the right kidies, something like they may not get too ill, but lots are suffering from long covid, writing is on the wall groundwork done!!

Be from 6 month upward vaxed before long. And they always said it didn't affect the young, or was I dreaming.

Its frightening J, nobody knows what's around the corner, they the government knew about this Indian/Delta variant and just let it continue, with zero border controls, yet we got that scruffy fat twange telling us we got to live with it, wish I'd been the parent of that young Japanese youngster that he smashed into a few yrs ago, I'd have put him into orbit. He's a massive buffoon surrounded by a parliament of buffoons.

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 01:11 - Jun 17 with 592 viewsJack123

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 01:04 - Jun 17 by max936

Its frightening J, nobody knows what's around the corner, they the government knew about this Indian/Delta variant and just let it continue, with zero border controls, yet we got that scruffy fat twange telling us we got to live with it, wish I'd been the parent of that young Japanese youngster that he smashed into a few yrs ago, I'd have put him into orbit. He's a massive buffoon surrounded by a parliament of buffoons.

I know you have quoted by mistake , but then it reminded me of this

libera nos a malo

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 02:10 - Jun 17 with 578 viewsRonaldStump

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 00:30 - Jun 17 by Jack123

No it doesn't stop the spread all it stops is the nasty version of it that may hospitalise you.
Who knows what vaccine the peoplehad been vaccinated that were hospitalised had taken.

if anybody cares enough about their health they can start by making it a priority and knock the processed shit on the head.

(He She Him)

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 06:37 - Jun 17 with 552 viewsCatullus

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 02:10 - Jun 17 by RonaldStump

No it doesn't stop the spread all it stops is the nasty version of it that may hospitalise you.
Who knows what vaccine the peoplehad been vaccinated that were hospitalised had taken.

if anybody cares enough about their health they can start by making it a priority and knock the processed shit on the head.

Ah, but did you see the program about ultra processed foods? It was on quite recently.

When it comes to the young, isn't this about new variants? The original starins hardly touched young people but newer variants are hittingbthe young too.

As for businesses going under, a large majority of people have had the jab. 45% have had both doses and nearly 63% have had one dose.

People are free to refuse the jab, I think it' silly but that's my opinion. I do think the time is coming when the unvaccinated will start finding their choices more limited though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who has had jab number two to prevent a Covid infection ? on 08:29 - Jun 17 with 521 viewsWhiterockin

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/travel-rules-amber-list-vaccinat

Jab number two for amber holidays? The world could be opening up again for those who are fully vaccinated.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024