Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Denmark v Wales Ref 07:32 - Jun 29 with 1508 viewsowainglyndwr

Apparently he was born in Denmark and even has officiated matches there.
His residence is now Germany. .....

Denmark v Wales Ref on 07:49 - Jun 29 with 1481 viewspencoedjack

He didn’t make us shite though.

We were beaten by the better side (on the day( end of.
Denmark v Wales Ref on 07:55 - Jun 29 with 1475 viewsKilkennyjack

Denmark v Wales Ref on 07:49 - Jun 29 by pencoedjack

At least you can support your real team tonight ….with home advantage again, of course ….. come on Ingerland 🇬🇧 🤮

Beware of the Risen People

Denmark v Wales Ref on 08:20 - Jun 29 with 1460 viewsBrynmill_Jack

No he didn’t. But even if there’s a slight chance of any conflict of interest he shouldn’t have been allowed to officiate surely?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Denmark v Wales Ref on 08:22 - Jun 29 with 1456 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Though I suppose if the handball shout we had might have been given as a penalty then …….

Denmark v Wales Ref on 08:24 - Jun 29 with 1450 viewsraynor94

We were absolutely spanked, and to blame the ref for that is laughable

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Denmark v Wales Ref on 09:21 - Jun 29 with 1405 viewsmajorraglan

Denmark v Wales Ref on 08:24 - Jun 29 by raynor94

We were absolutely spanked, and to blame the ref for that is laughable

There were definitely a couple of poor decisions which impacted on the game, but we were hammered.
Denmark v Wales Ref on 09:28 - Jun 29 with 1398 viewsraynor94

Just to add a bit of realism to the thread, I googled Daniel Siebert.

Born in Berlin, and has only refereed in the Bundesliga, and only ever lived in Germany.

Denmark v Wales Ref on 09:38 - Jun 29 with 1383 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Denmark v Wales Ref on 09:28 - Jun 29 by raynor94

Born in Berlin, and has only refereed in the Bundesliga, and only ever lived in Germany.

Well done. I did no such research.

Login to get fewer ads

Denmark v Wales Ref on 10:24 - Jun 29 with 1338 viewsbuilthjack

His pre match meal was a bacon sarny followed by a danish pastry. Whilst reading a Han Cristian Anderson book. HMMMMM.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Denmark v Wales Ref on 11:58 - Jun 29 with 1272 viewsKeithHaynes

Denmark v Wales Ref on 08:20 - Jun 29 by Brynmill_Jack

No he didn’t. But even if there’s a slight chance of any conflict of interest he shouldn’t have been allowed to officiate surely?

This is the context of the point made.
His poor refereeing ensured Denmark’s second goal ‘situation’ occurred.
However ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Denmark v Wales Ref on 12:20 - Jun 29 with 1255 viewsKeithHaynes

Denmark v Wales Ref on 10:24 - Jun 29 by builthjack

His pre match meal was a bacon sarny followed by a danish pastry. Whilst reading a Han Cristian Anderson book. HMMMMM.

No, good try by the OP but the performance goes back to Wales being rubbish on the day 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Denmark v Wales Ref on 12:44 - Jun 29 with 1220 viewsonehunglow

Denmark v Wales Ref on 12:20 - Jun 29 by KeithHaynes

No, good try by the OP but the performance goes back to Wales being rubbish on the day 😂

What's our pre match scran.
Cockles from Penclawdd and Laverbread?

Tea with condensed milk

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Denmark v Wales Ref on 13:30 - Jun 29 with 1192 viewspencoedjack

Denmark v Wales Ref on 09:28 - Jun 29 by raynor94

Don’t let the facts get in the way for these super Welshmen who can’t admit when we are shite Rayn’s

Some of them even have Irish flags on each post to show they are proper Welsh.
Denmark v Wales Ref on 13:32 - Jun 29 with 1178 viewsonehunglow

Denmark v Wales Ref on 13:30 - Jun 29 by pencoedjack

Don’t let the facts get in the way for these super Welshmen who can’t admit when we are shite Rayn’s

Some of them even have Irish flags on each post to show they are proper Welsh.

Don't forget me
I'm in your gang-the truth seekers.
No BS.
Driving drivel underground

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Denmark v Wales Ref on 14:54 - Jun 29 with 1143 viewsReslovenSwan1

I am proud of the Welsh team but admit they have a lot of work to do. The players used passion commitment and team unity as a strength but did not commit to the technical aspects like team shape and passing accuracy. One touch play was an alien concept.

The Swiss were technically better and got their forwards in the game by good passing and good technique. Wales let tachnical aspects take a second place, and when technically challenged by the Swiss were found wanting and hanging on by their finger nails. Against Denmark the technical definciencies were thoroughly audited. With no set piece threat left there was no where to go.

Commitment, bravery, team bonding were simply not enough and Wales unravelled alarmingly v Denmark. Two young players being hung out to dry by their teamamtes imploded. Neco with and assist in panic and Wilson with petulent foul. They will come again. Morrell not for the first time gave Roberts and hospital pass out of the tournament. Page refused to pick the young ball player Levitt. Morrel was average and above his level and I do no criticise his commitment but he needs to up his game and his stats. Similarly Wilson Brooks Ampadu Williams. Croatia passed accurately and crisply with one touch layoff and off the ball runs.

When Wales go out there are alway complaints about the referee. It is irrelevant. A Czeh was sent off against Wales against Connor Roberts for next to nothing. This helped Wales get an undesereved win against the Czechs in Cardiff with 30% possession. Connor himself got sent off coving for Wales s technical deficiences again. The players deserve better coaching back up.

The FAW chairman praised Page as I do, and had never seen such a happy group. It was not a holiday trip. When wales are rid of Giggs make Page no 2 to a serious football Balkan technician like the Swiss have. They got better while we got worse. Same logistics even worse, small player pool and no superstars. Technical ability and heart did for the French and their silly smug goal celebrations suggesting the job was done in comfort. Not the way a grown man should behave.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2021 14:59]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Denmark v Wales Ref on 15:18 - Jun 29 with 1116 viewsBoundy

Denmark v Wales Ref on 09:38 - Jun 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Well done. I did no such research.

Well the OP first word was " apparently "

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Denmark v Wales Ref on 16:47 - Jun 29 with 1091 viewsTenbySwan

The ref had a huge influence on the game , booked Rodon and Moore early on for winning the ball and effectively stifled them.

Failed to give the foul for the second goal.

Var reviewed goal clearly offside

Wilson red card pathetic. As was Ampadu's.

Ignored over the top challenges from Danish players.

And dont start me on 15k + Danish fans and no fans from Wales.
Denmark v Wales Ref on 16:52 - Jun 29 with 1087 viewsraynor94

Denmark v Wales Ref on 16:47 - Jun 29 by TenbySwan

The ref had a huge influence on the game , booked Rodon and Moore early on for winning the ball and effectively stifled them.

If people read this and didn't see the game, they would get the impression Wales were unlucky and lost by the odd goal.

Instead of the brutal reality.....

Denmark v Wales Ref on 17:03 - Jun 29 with 1085 viewsbuilthjack

tHIS

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Denmark v Wales Ref on 22:58 - Jun 29 with 990 viewsTenbySwan

Denmark v Wales Ref on 16:52 - Jun 29 by raynor94

If people read this and didn't see the game, they would get the impression Wales were unlucky and lost by the odd goal.

Instead of the brutal reality.....

Did you actually see the game?

The things I mentioned had a huge impact on the game and if not present a totally different outcome would have been had.

Everytime a Wales player fouled the Danes stayed down and rolled about and they all pressurised the ref to brand a card, when a Wales player was fouled they didn't moan , shrugged it off and got on with the game. Its either we are too honest or they are cheating.
Denmark v Wales Ref on 23:18 - Jun 29 with 968 viewsraynor94

Denmark v Wales Ref on 22:58 - Jun 29 by TenbySwan

Did you actually see the game?

The things I mentioned had a huge impact on the game and if not present a totally different outcome would have been had.

Everytime a Wales player fouled the Danes stayed down and rolled about and they all pressurised the ref to brand a card, when a Wales player was fouled they didn't moan , shrugged it off and got on with the game. Its either we are too honest or they are cheating.

That is the biggest load of rubbish I've read on here for years, apart from the opening 10 minutes, we were absolutely spanked, mainly because Page was out thought.

Yes in the build up to the second goal it should have been a foul, but we were lucky it wasn't 6.

And Wilson's red card was deserve it was a cynical petulant foul from someone who was frustrated and beaten.

Sadly we were the only team in the last 16 who went out without a whimper.

Denmark v Wales Ref on 23:45 - Jun 29 with 958 viewsReslovenSwan1

Denmark v Wales Ref on 23:18 - Jun 29 by raynor94

That is the biggest load of rubbish I've read on here for years, apart from the opening 10 minutes, we were absolutely spanked, mainly because Page was out thought.

Yes in the build up to the second goal it should have been a foul, but we were lucky it wasn't 6.

And Wilson's red card was deserve it was a cynical petulant foul from someone who was frustrated and beaten.

It true. We need to learn the lessons and work out what went wrong. Wales were less than the sum of ther parts due to an outdated playing style.

Even if the conspiracy theorists are right Wales will always get a raw deal. Once Moore was whistled out of the game the reaction was to take him off and put Bale up top and bring on an extra midfielder.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Denmark v Wales Ref on 23:46 - Jun 29 with 957 viewsFireboy2

You normally post decent stuff rayns but on this occasion you are wrong mate.

Yes we were, eventually, totally beaten BUT as you say the second goal shouldn't have counted, that goal changed the way the game could have gone as after 48 mins they had a two goal cushion so they just sat back whilst we huffed and puffed, they only made it 4 right at the end of tha game, wilsons red deserved? You are having a laugh fella, the ref was totally wrong and was caught up in the denmark love in.

You are correct on one point though, page was out thought but ateotd he is not an experienced manger with a plethora of talent on his bench, we should have gone with 5 at the back, 3 centre halves and two wing backs, taken moore and morrell off and replaced them with brooks and wilson to give the danish midfield and defence something to think about but hey ho its been and gone, I hope that the Danes get into the semis and do the saes, that would be faf.
Denmark v Wales Ref on 22:37 - Jun 30 with 770 viewsTenbySwan

Allow me to return the compliment. THAT is a load of rubbish..

I take it you mean WITH a whimper.

Yes, at the end all the stuffing had been knocked out with continually playing 12 men with a ref who made a shocking decision at every turn.

And having 15k Danish fans all round the ground with NO WELSH FANS hardly was a huge blow.

We were the only team in the last 16 where our fans were not allowed btw.

The game should have been moved to Glasgow, midway between Wales and Denmark and Ukraine Sweden moved to Amsterdam. It wouldn't have made any difference as teams involved had only just been decided.
Denmark v Wales Ref on 20:03 - Jul 1 with 638 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Agreed. They beat us comfortably and they might well have done without a home crowd and a homer ref- but it's completely undeniable that on the day Denmark were helped on their way to a somewhat flattering 4-0 win by some absolutely appalling officiating.

The travesty of the Moore booking alone completely destroyed our game plan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024