Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordingho 23:31 - Jul 11 with 1038 viewsonehunglow

Red car all day long.Lucky boy

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jordingho on 23:34 - Jul 11 with 1022 viewsmonmouth

Pfft. It was only Grebo. Tackles like that should be compulsory on him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jordingho on 23:36 - Jul 11 with 1009 viewsonehunglow

Jordingho on 23:34 - Jul 11 by monmouth

Pfft. It was only Grebo. Tackles like that should be compulsory on him.

bitch

Jordingho on 00:45 - Jul 12 with 954 viewsGixerJack

Yo, dude, I got a red car!!!
Jordingho on 08:48 - Jul 12 with 862 viewsraynor94

Nailed on red as the rules stand today, it was the follow through studs up and connected with his thigh.

And what made it worse was his reaction when he realised how serious it was, he jumped up first and then fell back down rolling around on the floor.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Jordingho on 09:06 - Jul 12 with 848 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Can anybody give me a rational explanation as to why the VAR ref didn't tell the actual ref to send him off?
I mean, he saw the same footage as us and knows the rules.
It is inexplicable to me and makes me conclude that the decision must have been down to bias against England.

When you think back to the Wilson red card:
https://www.benchwarmers.ie/video-liverpools-harry-wilson-sent-off-for-wales-in-

What gives?
Why can't the officials arrive at the correct decision even with the help of multiple refs in the officiating team and technology at their disposal.

I honestly can't think of any excuse for the inconsistent refereeing anymore.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Jordingho on 09:08 - Jul 12 with 845 viewsonehunglow

It doesn’t help players are so good at cheating.
I give you Kane Sterling as examples

Jordingho on 17:40 - Jul 12 with 679 views34dfgdf54

Jordingho on 09:06 - Jul 12 by Ajack_Kerouac

Can anybody give me a rational explanation as to why the VAR ref didn't tell the actual ref to send him off?
I mean, he saw the same footage as us and knows the rules.
It is inexplicable to me and makes me conclude that the decision must have been down to bias against England.

When you think back to the Wilson red card:
https://www.benchwarmers.ie/video-liverpools-harry-wilson-sent-off-for-wales-in-

What gives?
Why can't the officials arrive at the correct decision even with the help of multiple refs in the officiating team and technology at their disposal.

I honestly can't think of any excuse for the inconsistent refereeing anymore.

Pure karma for the VAR bottling it against Denmark.
Jordingho on 17:59 - Jul 12 with 669 viewsmax936

Jordingho on 17:40 - Jul 12 by 34dfgdf54

Pure karma for the VAR bottling it against Denmark.

Chiellini, could have have gone to, for his shirt grab on Saka I think it was, shocker that was as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Jordingho on 18:07 - Jul 12 with 663 viewsploppy

Jordingho on 17:59 - Jul 12 by max936

Chiellini, could have have gone to, for his shirt grab on Saka I think it was, shocker that was as well.

You're never going to get sent off for a shirt grab (which is all it was) unless it's preventing a goal scoring opportunity. It looked dramatic because Saka ended up on his back, but it was only a shirt grab.

Harry Wilson deserved his sending off for sheer petulance.

Jorginho's was a tough one because he planted his foot square on the ball first. He probably "knew what he was doing" but that's no reason to send him off. He missed his pen anyway.
Jordingho on 18:43 - Jul 12 with 644 viewsmax936

Jordingho on 18:07 - Jul 12 by ploppy

You're never going to get sent off for a shirt grab (which is all it was) unless it's preventing a goal scoring opportunity. It looked dramatic because Saka ended up on his back, but it was only a shirt grab.

Harry Wilson deserved his sending off for sheer petulance.

Jorginho's was a tough one because he planted his foot square on the ball first. He probably "knew what he was doing" but that's no reason to send him off. He missed his pen anyway.

It was the neck of the shirt though, not great when you consider HIA incidents, it obviously could have jarred is neck, it was a stupid thing to do, by a player, you'd think would know better.

Regarding Jorginho that was a straight red for me
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 18:46]

Jordingho on 18:56 - Jul 12 with 626 viewsbuilthjack

Can anyone tell me why Sterling didnt get 2 yellow cards for diving again?
After all, they have VAR.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jordingho on 19:16 - Jul 12 with 599 viewsNotLoyal

Jordingho on 18:56 - Jul 12 by builthjack

Can anyone tell me why Sterling didnt get 2 yellow cards for diving again?
After all, they have VAR.

England shouldn't have been in the final, the most questionable tournament planning and poor use of VAR in the semi final I've ever seen.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Jordingho on 19:20 - Jul 12 with 595 viewspencoedjack

Not sure this can be true the English haters (who follow a side who play in the English league system) reckoned the tournament was fixed for England to win.
Jordingho on 19:29 - Jul 12 with 587 viewsjack247

Jordingho on 19:20 - Jul 12 by pencoedjack

Not sure this can be true the English haters (who follow a side who play in the English league system) reckoned the tournament was fixed for England to win.

Winning the semi final with a hotly disputed penalty probably didn’t help them. I’m pretty certain they’d have won that game anyway.

No way were officials going to be seen to favour them less than a week after that.

Jorginho got lucky IMO. He clearly got the ball first, but was out of control.
Jordingho on 20:06 - Jul 12 with 567 viewsBillyChong

The referee had England’s card marked after the previous antics of Sterling and Kane. On one occasion last night the commentators remarked that Sterling had slipped yet failed to comment at the protests that followed from Sterling claiming a foul.
Jordingho on 20:13 - Jul 12 with 556 viewsbuilthjack

Jordingho on 19:16 - Jul 12 by NotLoyal

England shouldn't have been in the final, the most questionable tournament planning and poor use of VAR in the semi final I've ever seen.

Perhaps the brown envelopes weren't fat enough this time.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jordingho on 20:28 - Jul 12 with 541 viewsploppy

Jordingho on 18:43 - Jul 12 by max936

It was the neck of the shirt though, not great when you consider HIA incidents, it obviously could have jarred is neck, it was a stupid thing to do, by a player, you'd think would know better.

Regarding Jorginho that was a straight red for me
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 18:46]

Neck of the shirt? So what? It's not like it was a straight arm tackle.

Not for me, Clive. Neither of them. And, more importantly, not for the referee, the lino, or any of his VAR colleagues.
Jordingho on 21:00 - Jul 12 with 523 viewsmax936

Jordingho on 20:28 - Jul 12 by ploppy

Neck of the shirt? So what? It's not like it was a straight arm tackle.

Not for me, Clive. Neither of them. And, more importantly, not for the referee, the lino, or any of his VAR colleagues.

Clive, nice one football is all about opinions, but as you say the officials didn't see it that way, so that's that,

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024