Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One for the Anti vaccination lot 11:17 - Jul 28 with 14436 viewsCountyJim

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-57984561

This man wished he hadn't been a fool
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 16:53]
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 07:26 - Jul 30 with 921 viewspikeypaul

So drugs don’t kill do they.The point he is making is the drug users do not mind taking drugs that contain god knows what and been stuck up some dealers rsole yet they object having the vaccine.

The vaccine has saved at least 60000 lives in the U.K. alone, how many lives have cocaine and heroine saved?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 07:44 - Jul 30 with 900 viewsRonaldStump

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 07:26 - Jul 30 by pikeypaul

So drugs don’t kill do they.The point he is making is the drug users do not mind taking drugs that contain god knows what and been stuck up some dealers rsole yet they object having the vaccine.

The vaccine has saved at least 60000 lives in the U.K. alone, how many lives have cocaine and heroine saved?

Of course drugs kill, the human body is different per person. there is no one size fits all and that includes vaccines or gene therapy bioweapons that are being pushed as vaccines.

The point i'm making is some of these people that don't want the experiment because they believe that the rich are out to depopulate the world, drug dealers aren't.

By the way, how can you say the vaccine has saved 60,000 lives? At the end of the day i'm a firm believer that when your number is up your number is up. Doesn't matter how you die but when you reach your expiry date your gone.

You can't say, hang on mush ...i'm not ready yet an i've had the jab mun!!

(He She Him)

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 07:55 - Jul 30 with 909 viewsCountyJim

People are just thick and selfish Mrs works with another cleaner her and her husband both refuse to have the jab because they don't like what's in it but the laugh of it is the both buy illegal tobacco products brought in from Eastern Europe and both got exempt badges because they have breathing difficulties

You really couldn't write it
One for the Anti vacation lot on 08:47 - Jul 30 with 877 views73__73

One for the Anti vacation lot on 12:38 - Jul 28 by felixstowe_jack

They are probably the same people who willing have a deadly neuro toxin injected into their face to smooth wrinkles but not a vaccine to save lives.

Have you got any evidence to back up that ridiculous statement ?

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 08:50 - Jul 30 with 876 views73__73

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 07:26 - Jul 30 by pikeypaul

Where is the evidence that drug takers are not taking the vaccine.

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 08:52 - Jul 30 with 873 views73__73

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 07:55 - Jul 30 by CountyJim

People are just thick and selfish Mrs works with another cleaner her and her husband both refuse to have the jab because they don't like what's in it but the laugh of it is the both buy illegal tobacco products brought in from Eastern Europe and both got exempt badges because they have breathing difficulties

You really couldn't write it

What about the people who look after themselves and don’t want the vaccine ?
What about the hypocrites who are telling other people to have the vaccine and them themselves smoke ?

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 08:58 - Jul 30 with 878 viewsCountyJim

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 08:52 - Jul 30 by 73__73

What about the people who look after themselves and don’t want the vaccine ?
What about the hypocrites who are telling other people to have the vaccine and them themselves smoke ?

If you've had the jab your far less likely to harm others with covid

All smokers imo are selfish my dad is I tell him he's selfish as well
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 09:29 - Jul 30 with 870 viewsonehunglow

When we catch a lethal virus or disease,we look for a solution .

We found vaccine for TB,Polio,Smallpox when I was a kid. We were grateful.
Now we are too clever to take a vaccine as it
doesnt work or

it affects people's freedom.

You can be free as fark in the grave

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 10:11 - Jul 30 with 852 viewsRonaldStump

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 09:29 - Jul 30 by onehunglow

doesnt work or

There is a difference between real vaccines TB,Polio,Smallpox and the covid jab which is a code uploaded from the chinese then converted to a lethal jab. It's crazy how people don't get this

(He She Him)

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 11:06 - Jul 30 with 835 views73__73

doesnt work or

It’s not lethal for over 99% of people who catch it.
The average age of death for covid is higher that than the average age of death in this country.
I’ve had covid, mild symptoms for 36 hours. I’ll say it again for the vast, vast, vast majority covid is not lethal.

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 11:09 - Jul 30 with 829 views73__73

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 08:58 - Jul 30 by CountyJim

If you've had the jab your far less likely to harm others with covid

All smokers imo are selfish my dad is I tell him he's selfish as well

Should we make your father and all other smokers second class citizens

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 14:31 - Jul 30 with 797 viewsScotia

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 11:06 - Jul 30 by 73__73

The average age of death for covid is higher that than the average age of death in this country.
I’ve had covid, mild symptoms for 36 hours. I’ll say it again for the vast, vast, vast majority covid is not lethal.

What is the relevance of any of that? Oh, and its bollocks.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 15:26 - Jul 30 with 769 viewsonehunglow

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 11:06 - Jul 30 by 73__73

It's 1962.We have a small pox epidemic.
Would you vaccinate?
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 15:28]

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 16:11 - Jul 30 with 747 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 15:26 - Jul 30 by onehunglow

It's 1962.We have a small pox epidemic.
Would you vaccinate?
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 15:28]

Does the Vaccine prevent you getting small pox and dying and also stop the spread entirely?
Do you know the difference between Vaccines that impart immunity and leaky vaccines that do not.
Because if you don't you need to get yourself educated, the current COVID vaccines are leaky vaccines.
Look up what happens when you use them, just google "leaky vaccines".
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 16:13]
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 17:01 - Jul 30 with 739 viewsProfessor

doesnt work or

Christ Rich-were you a kid in 1798 when Jenner developed his smallpox vaccine. You have kept well fair play!
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 17:09 - Jul 30 with 733 viewsScotia

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 16:11 - Jul 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Does the Vaccine prevent you getting small pox and dying and also stop the spread entirely?
Do you know the difference between Vaccines that impart immunity and leaky vaccines that do not.
Because if you don't you need to get yourself educated, the current COVID vaccines are leaky vaccines.
Look up what happens when you use them, just google "leaky vaccines".
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 16:13]

Are you referring to antibody dependence enhancement?

I've noticed it mentioned by some anti vaxxers. It's their new thing as they are running out of other nonsense to say.

There is no evidence whatsoever of it occurring in covid vaccines or in real life for SARS 1 or MERS vaccine candidates.

I'm also far from an expert but aren't most vaccines "leaky" to some extent?
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 17:13]
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 17:48 - Jul 30 with 711 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 17:09 - Jul 30 by Scotia

Are you referring to antibody dependence enhancement?

I've noticed it mentioned by some anti vaxxers. It's their new thing as they are running out of other nonsense to say.

There is no evidence whatsoever of it occurring in covid vaccines or in real life for SARS 1 or MERS vaccine candidates.

I'm also far from an expert but aren't most vaccines "leaky" to some extent?
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 17:13]

There were no SARS1 candidates, because there were no SARS1 vaccines.
The trials on SARS1 mRNA vaccines were stopped because the Animals being tested all died of ADE when exposed to natural SARS1.
Why don't you know this I posted the study on this forum?

No most Vaccines that are based on the original virus are not leaky.

The problem with the mRNA vaccines is that they are not designed to give you Immunity (look up Immunity), they are designed to reduce the spread and the symptoms. They only set your immune system to look for the Spike Protein, unfortunately they also set your body to producing the spike protein as well, which is supposed to stay in the Vaccination site, but they don't.
The doctors and scientists say that they travel all over your body and get imbedded in your major organs and blood vessels, as identified by the Japanese arm of the Pfizer trial.
The spikes embedded in the surface of blood vessels make the surface rougher.
Like the real COVID spike proteins scientists are saying that they also damage your red blood cells, they become misshapen and rough, which enhances Co-agulation.
Which they say is why so many Pfizer/Moderna vaccinated are getting blood clots.

This is the sort of result you get, which you are going to say cannot be proved to be the vacccines fault.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9826739/Minnesota-woman-legs-AMPUTATE

Do we believe these experts, doctors and scientists saying this stuff?
Should we be taking the chance that they are right?
The list of Side effects that I posted from the CDC of what to expect from mRNA vaccines had ADE near the bottom of the list as well as blood clots and strokes.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 18:17 - Jul 30 with 704 viewsProfessor

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 17:48 - Jul 30 by A_Fans_Dad

There were no SARS1 candidates, because there were no SARS1 vaccines.
The trials on SARS1 mRNA vaccines were stopped because the Animals being tested all died of ADE when exposed to natural SARS1.
Why don't you know this I posted the study on this forum?

No most Vaccines that are based on the original virus are not leaky.

The problem with the mRNA vaccines is that they are not designed to give you Immunity (look up Immunity), they are designed to reduce the spread and the symptoms. They only set your immune system to look for the Spike Protein, unfortunately they also set your body to producing the spike protein as well, which is supposed to stay in the Vaccination site, but they don't.
The doctors and scientists say that they travel all over your body and get imbedded in your major organs and blood vessels, as identified by the Japanese arm of the Pfizer trial.
The spikes embedded in the surface of blood vessels make the surface rougher.
Like the real COVID spike proteins scientists are saying that they also damage your red blood cells, they become misshapen and rough, which enhances Co-agulation.
Which they say is why so many Pfizer/Moderna vaccinated are getting blood clots.

This is the sort of result you get, which you are going to say cannot be proved to be the vacccines fault.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9826739/Minnesota-woman-legs-AMPUTATE

Do we believe these experts, doctors and scientists saying this stuff?
Should we be taking the chance that they are right?
The list of Side effects that I posted from the CDC of what to expect from mRNA vaccines had ADE near the bottom of the list as well as blood clots and strokes.

That is a complete pile of horseshit. Of course they elicit an immune response and ideally they would give sterile immunity. You know what, no vaccine is 100%. They are not designed to stop disease.The intention is produce an adaptive amenestic immune response either via antibody, T cell or both that either stops or reduces infection. Reduce viral numbers, limit spread then less disease. There is no conclusive evidence of ADE from any of the vaccines. I have friends who are coronavirus experts-really are including people at the forefront of immunological studies in the UK-their unequivocal advice is get vaccinated. The work on SARS vaccines was 15 years ago. mRNA tech has moved on a long way. The spike protein is crap from that guy in Guelph who has been widely debunked. And you know what. He is NOT AN EXPERT IN THIS AREA.

Yes, there are side effects. But every effective drug or biological does to an extent. Are they frequent-No

Are the vaccines working- Yes. FFS even Fox News is telling people to get vaccinated.,

You are a dangerous fool.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 18:44 - Jul 30 with 697 viewsonehunglow

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 17:01 - Jul 30 by Professor

Christ Rich-were you a kid in 1798 when Jenner developed his smallpox vaccine. You have kept well fair play!

Fair play Paul.That was shickingly phrased and I apologise wholeheartedly.

However, when we had the smallpox outbreak, we were desperate for a vaccine on the NHS.

Note that none would opine if they would have refused the vaccine and then run the risk of catching smallpox.

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 19:18 - Jul 30 with 680 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 18:17 - Jul 30 by Professor

That is a complete pile of horseshit. Of course they elicit an immune response and ideally they would give sterile immunity. You know what, no vaccine is 100%. They are not designed to stop disease.The intention is produce an adaptive amenestic immune response either via antibody, T cell or both that either stops or reduces infection. Reduce viral numbers, limit spread then less disease. There is no conclusive evidence of ADE from any of the vaccines. I have friends who are coronavirus experts-really are including people at the forefront of immunological studies in the UK-their unequivocal advice is get vaccinated. The work on SARS vaccines was 15 years ago. mRNA tech has moved on a long way. The spike protein is crap from that guy in Guelph who has been widely debunked. And you know what. He is NOT AN EXPERT IN THIS AREA.

Yes, there are side effects. But every effective drug or biological does to an extent. Are they frequent-No

Are the vaccines working- Yes. FFS even Fox News is telling people to get vaccinated.,

Scotia raised the SARS1 vaccines that do not exist, I explained why.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 19:37 - Jul 30 with 676 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 18:17 - Jul 30 by Professor

So, let's be clear on what you are saying here.
You are guaranteeing that it categorically cannot happen?
The vaccine can't possibly influence the way the COVID virus reacts with your body or your body reacts to the vaccine?
[Post edited 30 Jul 2021 20:01]
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 19:41 - Jul 30 with 674 viewsProfessor

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 18:44 - Jul 30 by onehunglow

Fair play Paul.That was shickingly phrased and I apologise wholeheartedly.

However, when we had the smallpox outbreak, we were desperate for a vaccine on the NHS.

Note that none would opine if they would have refused the vaccine and then run the risk of catching smallpox.

Sorry-could not resist.

You make some fair points, polio and smallpox were already diseases of the past when I was growing up. Both of which have vaccines far more risky than any of the covid vaccines. One thing that hit me is through work in Africa is how keen people are to have vaccines for themselves and their animals as they see the consequences of infectious diseases more than we do and certainly those under 40. Misinformation is also rife-as no doubt it will be in reply to this.

Diseases where there is no vaccines (Malaria, HIV, invasive Salmonella, various parasites) or the vaccine has lost efficacy as the pathogen has evolved (TB/BCG) are huge problems. As antimicrobial resistance becomes a bigger problem, we may need more vaccines if we lose efficacy in treatment of bacterial infections-but investment is low. We struck lucky that both a new type of vaccine (mRNA) being developed by Moderna and BioNtech was able to bridge a gap in more traditional vaccines, and the likes of the ChAdOx1 vector (being developed for malaria and TB) was able to be re-utilised for the SARS CoV2 virus. My biggest hope is that this is a wake up and that more funds are put in the direction of infectious disease. Companies follow the money and that's the chronic diseases we get in an ageing population in rich countries
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 20:00 - Jul 30 with 663 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 19:41 - Jul 30 by Professor

Sorry-could not resist.

You make some fair points, polio and smallpox were already diseases of the past when I was growing up. Both of which have vaccines far more risky than any of the covid vaccines. One thing that hit me is through work in Africa is how keen people are to have vaccines for themselves and their animals as they see the consequences of infectious diseases more than we do and certainly those under 40. Misinformation is also rife-as no doubt it will be in reply to this.

Diseases where there is no vaccines (Malaria, HIV, invasive Salmonella, various parasites) or the vaccine has lost efficacy as the pathogen has evolved (TB/BCG) are huge problems. As antimicrobial resistance becomes a bigger problem, we may need more vaccines if we lose efficacy in treatment of bacterial infections-but investment is low. We struck lucky that both a new type of vaccine (mRNA) being developed by Moderna and BioNtech was able to bridge a gap in more traditional vaccines, and the likes of the ChAdOx1 vector (being developed for malaria and TB) was able to be re-utilised for the SARS CoV2 virus. My biggest hope is that this is a wake up and that more funds are put in the direction of infectious disease. Companies follow the money and that's the chronic diseases we get in an ageing population in rich countries

Yes what a wonderful coincidence that the people involved in the mRNA vaccine (originally for SARS1 and HIV) just happen to be the same people involved in the gain of function trials that led to the COVID outbreak in the first place.
How convenient for them, especially when that nice Dr Fauci predicted a pandemic a couple of years before it happened.
They are all now extremely rich of course, except possibly for the Chinese Scientists.

Yes we were really fortunate.
One for the Anti vaccination lot on 20:01 - Jul 30 with 660 viewsonehunglow

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 19:41 - Jul 30 by Professor

Sorry-could not resist.

Paul
We are seeing massive group stupidity on an epic scale here,typified by fans dad and ron.

Nobody I knew turned down the small pox vaccine. Smallpox was a real threat,as is covid but with us being "smarter" know and all knowing ,some see themselves as not in need of a vax and worse encourage others to feel the same scorn for a vaccine.

Without this vaccine,we would still be seeing thousands of deaths ,daily. Mankind 's biggest problem is his misplaced arrogance.

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 20:02 - Jul 30 with 660 viewsProfessor

One for the Anti vaccination lot on 20:00 - Jul 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes what a wonderful coincidence that the people involved in the mRNA vaccine (originally for SARS1 and HIV) just happen to be the same people involved in the gain of function trials that led to the COVID outbreak in the first place.
How convenient for them, especially when that nice Dr Fauci predicted a pandemic a couple of years before it happened.
They are all now extremely rich of course, except possibly for the Chinese Scientists.

Yes we were really fortunate.

Go boil your head and stop spreading your poisonous nonsense here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024