Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Tate Thanks 21:49 - Aug 1 with 1335 viewsKeithHaynes

I do have a fond regard for him, even before the last week or so. Not massively but he is the sort of man I would want next to me in the trenches. I wouldn’t trust him totally with the plan of attack but would have absolutely no problem with him carrying out his part in it.

Cheers big man. You’ve won even more friends over the last two weeks.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Alan Tate Thanks on 21:59 - Aug 1 with 1284 viewspencoedjack

Legend.

A bloke who gets being a Jack much more than some of our so called fans.
Alan Tate Thanks on 22:13 - Aug 1 with 1222 viewsNotLoyal

Teary eye there, great post.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Alan Tate Thanks on 09:53 - Aug 2 with 978 viewsCatullus

I've always liked Tate too, always amongst the most committed, he was never beaten for effort. He wasn't one of those to kiss the badge purely for show. He became part of Swansea, like Rangel did and lwherever he may go from here he'll always be welcome back.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Alan Tate Thanks on 12:44 - Aug 2 with 845 viewsonehunglow

Spend several pleasant minutes chatting to his dad .
Alan was well brought up and it shows

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Alan Tate Thanks on 12:48 - Aug 2 with 856 viewsPBJ

Corn dogs for tea 😂

Always go with the Facts.

Alan Tate Thanks on 12:50 - Aug 2 with 839 viewsonehunglow

Alan Tate Thanks on 12:48 - Aug 2 by PBJ

Corn dogs for tea 😂

I’m surprised our Indy fans haven’t campaigned for Cockles and Laverbread for breakfast .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Alan Tate Thanks on 17:52 - Aug 2 with 739 viewsmax936

Alan Tate Thanks on 12:50 - Aug 2 by onehunglow

I’m surprised our Indy fans haven’t campaigned for Cockles and Laverbread for breakfast .

Naff all wrong with Cockles and Laverbread, although I'd add some nice fresh welsh bacon with them and a nice doorstep of Farmhouse White with welsh butter on it.

A desert spoon of HP sauce on the side to accompany the above, not forgetting a decent mug full of tea.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Alan Tate Thanks on 18:29 - Aug 2 with 702 viewsTreforys_Jack

Going to go against the grain of this thread, he was at times a poor professional who could have been much more if he'd applied himself. Not arguing he's a good bloke, but not convinced he should be around our developing players. Puts tin hat on.
Login to get fewer ads

Alan Tate Thanks on 18:41 - Aug 2 with 691 viewsjasper_T

Alan Tate Thanks on 18:29 - Aug 2 by Treforys_Jack

Going to go against the grain of this thread, he was at times a poor professional who could have been much more if he'd applied himself. Not arguing he's a good bloke, but not convinced he should be around our developing players. Puts tin hat on.

He's put in the time, got the education. Worked with some of these lads since they were in u16s. Working part-time because he wanted to learn to coach, not just a cushy job handed to one of the boys because he played in a good side for a bit (though that does help get a foot in the door it must be said).
Alan Tate Thanks on 19:42 - Aug 2 with 649 viewsBadlands

Monk spent many years earning a living off Tate's hard work.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Alan Tate Thanks on 20:14 - Aug 2 with 615 viewsdobjack2

Needed to work harder on driving golf buggies.
Alan Tate Thanks on 23:48 - Aug 2 with 523 viewsBadlands

Alan Tate Thanks on 20:14 - Aug 2 by dobjack2

Needed to work harder on driving golf buggies.

And flag waving.
YJB

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Alan Tate Thanks on 10:36 - Aug 3 with 424 viewsCatullus

I wouldn't say poor professional but he could be a bit passionate, should I say hot headed. I met him down Wind street, him and afew other players were out celebrating a win, the others were lapping up the attention hut he hung back a bit. Seemed to me he didn't want to play Billy big balls, I spoke to him and he seemed a very tidy bloke.

Of course saying things about Cardiff and waving that flag will always endear you to the Jack army.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024