Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. 23:50 - Aug 12 with 40227 viewsProfessor

Look at the mess in the American South where vaccination rates are low. Please,
If you have not -get vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/12/mississippi-covid-surge-strainin
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:33 - Oct 6 with 1352 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:45 - Oct 6 by Professor

Hundreds of thousands. Having seen the effects of malaria on kids first hand, much needed.

GSK at the forefront of the vaccine development and Oxford also has another vaccine in trial.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:39 - Oct 6 with 1341 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:33 - Oct 6 by felixstowe_jack

GSK at the forefront of the vaccine development and Oxford also has another vaccine in trial.

Malaria and TB are Sarah Gilbert’s main work. Malaria is much more complex, multi-stage like
Cycle and antigenic variation have made finding an effective vaccine so difficult.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:50 - Oct 6 with 1319 viewsonehunglow

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:39 - Oct 6 by Professor

Malaria and TB are Sarah Gilbert’s main work. Malaria is much more complex, multi-stage like
Cycle and antigenic variation have made finding an effective vaccine so difficult.

I got the impression covid was pretty tricky;lethal certainly.Make one wonder why keyboard experts are more knowledgable than those who business and life's aim is to ave lives.

Not vaxing wont save anyone.

For a duffer like me,that makes it a no brainer.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:49 - Oct 7 with 1286 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:50 - Oct 6 by onehunglow

I got the impression covid was pretty tricky;lethal certainly.Make one wonder why keyboard experts are more knowledgable than those who business and life's aim is to ave lives.

Not to difficult-major and relatively stable target in spike protein and experience of veterinary coronavirus vaccines. Just plugged into the new tech.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:34 - Oct 7 with 1250 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 18:50 - Oct 6 by onehunglow

You're an old fella, been conditioned to do as you're told from an early age.
An almost lifelong labour voter recently converted to the tories.
Always criticize the government but believe every word they tell you.
Believe big pharma are there to save lives and not make money.
Unable to comprehend the enormity of what s unfolding before our eyes today.
You even get told what is going on but still can't see the wood for the tree's
Mind control is real, propaganda is real. Consider yourself brainwashed.
Just like many many others.

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:19 - Oct 7 with 1240 viewsonehunglow

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:34 - Oct 7 by RonaldStump

You're an old fella, been conditioned to do as you're told from an early age.
An almost lifelong labour voter recently converted to the tories.
Always criticize the government but believe every word they tell you.
Believe big pharma are there to save lives and not make money.
Unable to comprehend the enormity of what s unfolding before our eyes today.
You even get told what is going on but still can't see the wood for the tree's
Mind control is real, propaganda is real. Consider yourself brainwashed.
Just like many many others.

How old are you..?
Honest answer.

Next question

Do you have kids ?

Would you stop them from being vaccinated against anything

Consider others before yourself. You know nowt.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:28 - Oct 7 with 1229 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:19 - Oct 7 by onehunglow

How old are you..?
Honest answer.

Next question

Do you have kids ?

Would you stop them from being vaccinated against anything

Consider others before yourself. You know nowt.

I might be younger than you by quite some way (30), but i've forgotten more than you know.

Yes I have a one of each and they have been fully vaxxed up until 2 years ago. There is no way on this earth they will be getting the clot shot. Far too many risks and unanswered questions, the behaviour of the government and media has raised far more suspicion than they've alleviated.

I'd go as far to say there is evil at work here and the cracks are forming.

It's just a shame it will be too late for many dear friends

When eugenicist billionaires offer a free product, you may want to be sceptical
It really shouldn't take much explaining
[Post edited 7 Oct 2021 12:32]

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:30 - Oct 7 with 1196 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Prof, scotia, felixstowe & catulus.
Argue with this John Hopkins data, it is not my data and I make no claims as to it's authenticity.
Perhaps you can debunk it, I am sure you can blame it on the Delta version or something.

This video is supposed to be the reason the first video happened.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qqRZadV9TWDX/

So you can also argue with him as well while you are at it.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2021 19:37]
Login to get fewer ads

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:17 - Oct 7 with 1191 viewsonehunglow

You might .

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:35 - Oct 7 with 1182 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:30 - Oct 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Prof, scotia, felixstowe & catulus.
Argue with this John Hopkins data, it is not my data and I make no claims as to it's authenticity.
Perhaps you can debunk it, I am sure you can blame it on the Delta version or something.

This video is supposed to be the reason the first video happened.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qqRZadV9TWDX/

So you can also argue with him as well while you are at it.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2021 19:37]

I'm a little intrigued what you think it means?

I have no idea really about vaccination rates and when vaccination occurred in many countries, but as the UK was ahead of many of the countries included in the video it clearly shows the resounding success of vaccines.

Aside from that there is no context to demonstrate anything.

I think you've just believed what you've been told to believe again.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:17 - Oct 7 with 1174 viewsCatullus

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:28 - Oct 7 by RonaldStump

I might be younger than you by quite some way (30), but i've forgotten more than you know.

Yes I have a one of each and they have been fully vaxxed up until 2 years ago. There is no way on this earth they will be getting the clot shot. Far too many risks and unanswered questions, the behaviour of the government and media has raised far more suspicion than they've alleviated.

I'd go as far to say there is evil at work here and the cracks are forming.

It's just a shame it will be too late for many dear friends

When eugenicist billionaires offer a free product, you may want to be sceptical
It really shouldn't take much explaining
[Post edited 7 Oct 2021 12:32]

Eugenecist billionaires? Any one in particular? All that shows is you've fallen for the internet BS about people like Gates!

BTW Gates isn't a eugenecist, he's worried about overpopulation.

Interesting that you think you've forgotten more than someone else knows, how very arrogant and no more than I'd expect really.

WUM.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:38 - Oct 7 with 1153 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:17 - Oct 7 by Catullus

Eugenecist billionaires? Any one in particular? All that shows is you've fallen for the internet BS about people like Gates!

BTW Gates isn't a eugenecist, he's worried about overpopulation.

Interesting that you think you've forgotten more than someone else knows, how very arrogant and no more than I'd expect really.

WUM.

I suggest that you get educated about Gates and his father.

https://tottnews.com/2020/04/09/gates-family-eugenics-covid-19/

All lies of course.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:52 - Oct 7 with 1142 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:35 - Oct 7 by Scotia

I'm a little intrigued what you think it means?

I have no idea really about vaccination rates and when vaccination occurred in many countries, but as the UK was ahead of many of the countries included in the video it clearly shows the resounding success of vaccines.

Aside from that there is no context to demonstrate anything.

I think you've just believed what you've been told to believe again.

Yes, I know you have zero ability to read charts, as I have found before.
If you would like some education on what those charts show you might like to read this.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/brief-video-illustrates-dramatic-spikes-in-cov
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:56 - Oct 7 with 1145 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:52 - Oct 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, I know you have zero ability to read charts, as I have found before.
If you would like some education on what those charts show you might like to read this.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/brief-video-illustrates-dramatic-spikes-in-cov

Sorry but that just shows you're being taken in by this nonsense.

Again, what do you think it explains?

Thanks for the ad hominem attack, it's almost flattering.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:03 - Oct 7 with 1135 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:56 - Oct 7 by Scotia

Sorry but that just shows you're being taken in by this nonsense.

Again, what do you think it explains?

Thanks for the ad hominem attack, it's almost flattering.

Not an Ad Hom when it is true and we both know it is true.

It shows the coincidence of no less than 40 different countries based on John Hopkins data all having spikes in both cases and deaths shortly after the introduction of Vaccine programmes.

Perhaps you can explain how that is "nonsense" when it is data based?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:11 - Oct 7 with 1136 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:03 - Oct 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Not an Ad Hom when it is true and we both know it is true.

It shows the coincidence of no less than 40 different countries based on John Hopkins data all having spikes in both cases and deaths shortly after the introduction of Vaccine programmes.

Perhaps you can explain how that is "nonsense" when it is data based?

I think "shortly after" says it all.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:17 - Oct 9 with 1043 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see the antivaxers intimidated a 15 year old wheelchair bound girl today at the Cardiff Bay vaccination Centre, during their protest. The police had to be called.

The antivaxers have the right to refuse the life saving vaccine but not the right to stop others.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:52 - Oct 9 with 1018 viewsJack123

Quite surprising, we were told get the vax, blah blah, yet it seems only a few months later, people need a booster?

What the actual hell, that's different from what they said originally.

libera nos a malo

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:19 - Oct 9 with 1009 viewsCatullus

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:52 - Oct 9 by Jack123

Quite surprising, we were told get the vax, blah blah, yet it seems only a few months later, people need a booster?

What the actual hell, that's different from what they said originally.

A lot of things have changed during all this. That's because they made some bad assumptions and as more evidence emerged they changed their minds, gave new advice. Is that wrong?

We want the best advice and not people sticking to bad advice in the face of new evidence.

Better to be told now that we'll need boosters or would you prefer hospitalisations and deaths to start rising agains?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:37 - Oct 9 with 997 viewsonehunglow

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:17 - Oct 9 by felixstowe_jack

I see the antivaxers intimidated a 15 year old wheelchair bound girl today at the Cardiff Bay vaccination Centre, during their protest. The police had to be called.

The antivaxers have the right to refuse the life saving vaccine but not the right to stop others.

Not if by getting covid they haven't or shouldn't

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:56 - Oct 9 with 984 viewsJack123

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:19 - Oct 9 by Catullus

A lot of things have changed during all this. That's because they made some bad assumptions and as more evidence emerged they changed their minds, gave new advice. Is that wrong?

We want the best advice and not people sticking to bad advice in the face of new evidence.

Better to be told now that we'll need boosters or would you prefer hospitalisations and deaths to start rising agains?

Ferk em all Cat,

[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 22:58]

libera nos a malo

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 12:16 - Oct 10 with 925 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:37 - Oct 9 by onehunglow

Not if by getting covid they haven't or shouldn't

?????????????????

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:42 - Oct 10 with 905 viewsA_Fans_Dad

This is yet another story about Ivermectin.
Do you remember the post about the Indonesian philanthropist who was issueing Ivermectin and was stopped by the Government who took over from him?
Who promptly followed WHO guidelines and made it for "Clinical Trials only" and relied on their Vaccination programme instead.
Well this is what happened next.

https://joannenova.com.au/2021/07/indonesia-and-the-ivermectin-donation-the-gove

COVID cases rocketed from 7,500 cases and 200 deaths a day to 40,000 cases and 2000 deaths a day in a month.
At which point the Government panicked and released Ivermectin for public use, using the Uttar Pradesh/Dheli/Mexico City style treatment packages from July 12th onwards.

This is what happened after that.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/indonesia/

Cases dropped from a peak of 56,000 on the 15th of July down to 7,200 on the the 7th of September and a peak of deaths on the 27th of July back down to 200 a day by the 21st of September.

Of course this couldn't possibly have anything whatsoever to do with Ivermectin, as we all know that it doesn't work because prof and scotia have told us so., so it must just be yet another of those coincidences.

Currently only 20% of Indonesians, (277 Million population) have been double and 15% single vaccinated.

I have said since april last year people in West are dying unnecessarily, but I know sod all because I am just a retired engineer.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 00:42 - Oct 11 with 865 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 14:42 - Oct 10 by A_Fans_Dad

This is yet another story about Ivermectin.
Do you remember the post about the Indonesian philanthropist who was issueing Ivermectin and was stopped by the Government who took over from him?
Who promptly followed WHO guidelines and made it for "Clinical Trials only" and relied on their Vaccination programme instead.
Well this is what happened next.

https://joannenova.com.au/2021/07/indonesia-and-the-ivermectin-donation-the-gove

COVID cases rocketed from 7,500 cases and 200 deaths a day to 40,000 cases and 2000 deaths a day in a month.
At which point the Government panicked and released Ivermectin for public use, using the Uttar Pradesh/Dheli/Mexico City style treatment packages from July 12th onwards.

This is what happened after that.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/indonesia/

Cases dropped from a peak of 56,000 on the 15th of July down to 7,200 on the the 7th of September and a peak of deaths on the 27th of July back down to 200 a day by the 21st of September.

Of course this couldn't possibly have anything whatsoever to do with Ivermectin, as we all know that it doesn't work because prof and scotia have told us so., so it must just be yet another of those coincidences.

Currently only 20% of Indonesians, (277 Million population) have been double and 15% single vaccinated.

I have said since april last year people in West are dying unnecessarily, but I know sod all because I am just a retired engineer.

The truth is slowly but surely outing itself.. Even the vaxists on here are having a change in direction of their posting. through gritted teeth.

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:33 - Oct 11 with 823 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 00:42 - Oct 11 by RonaldStump

The truth is slowly but surely outing itself.. Even the vaxists on here are having a change in direction of their posting. through gritted teeth.

17%:of seriously ill in hospital are unvaccinated pregnant women. Another group who were misled by the antivaxers.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024