Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. 23:50 - Aug 12 with 40230 viewsProfessor

Look at the mess in the American South where vaccination rates are low. Please,
If you have not -get vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/12/mississippi-covid-surge-strainin
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 02:03 - Sep 25 with 1485 viewsJack123

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 23:45 - Sep 24 by WalterBoyd

Those dying or needing help from the NHS from -
Drinking too much
Smoking
Obesity
Lack of exercise
Eating the wrong food
Spending too much time in tbe sun etc etc

Do not take a deadly virus into hospital which kills other patients, doctors, nurses, paramedics or when stroll around neighbourhood kills neighbours, wives, kids, grandparents etc etc

What utter rubbish, they can't help their lifestyle choices, pre covid everything like that was not frowned upon too much.

And as for taking a deadly virus into the hospital, or strolling around the neighbourhood killing everybody, wtf?

libera nos a malo

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 02:32 - Sep 25 with 1467 viewsWalterBoyd

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 02:03 - Sep 25 by Jack123

What utter rubbish, they can't help their lifestyle choices, pre covid everything like that was not frowned upon too much.

And as for taking a deadly virus into the hospital, or strolling around the neighbourhood killing everybody, wtf?

You missed the point I was making.

So.eone said the anti vaxxers should not get NHS treatment someone else said about others who do not look after themselves should not get NHS treatment either then, I listed some examples , I fit some of those examples.

What Iwad saying is that a fat person does not risk spreading a deadly disease like covid carriers would. Oh what's the point. It's really clear.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 02:45 - Sep 25 with 1458 viewsJack123

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 02:32 - Sep 25 by WalterBoyd

You missed the point I was making.

So.eone said the anti vaxxers should not get NHS treatment someone else said about others who do not look after themselves should not get NHS treatment either then, I listed some examples , I fit some of those examples.

What Iwad saying is that a fat person does not risk spreading a deadly disease like covid carriers would. Oh what's the point. It's really clear.

I am sorry If I did miss the point, but there was no quote I thought you just spouted it, having a go at people for no reason.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2021 2:45]

libera nos a malo

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 02:48 - Sep 25 with 1454 viewsWalterBoyd

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 02:03 - Sep 25 by Jack123

"And as for taking a deadly virus into the hospital, "

Wtf to you as well.

Do you know any doctors or nurses ? I do. Family. That is what happens.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 03:05 - Sep 25 with 1449 viewsJack123

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 02:48 - Sep 25 by WalterBoyd

"And as for taking a deadly virus into the hospital, "

Wtf to you as well.

Do you know any doctors or nurses ? I do. Family. That is what happens.

What?

Nobody is taking any virus into the hospital, do you think they are smuggling it in?

My point is the ones going in to hospital, have no choice, it's not like the ambulance turn up and say OI OI fancy a couple of night stay in hospital, jump on-board.

libera nos a malo

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:37 - Sep 25 with 1411 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:49 - Sep 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Talk about clutching at straws. I even quoted the important part in my post.

"At the end of June, 100% of the residents and almost half of the workers had positive serology for COVID-19, most of them with past infection." "

Stop making a fool of yourself.

What relevance is that to a treatment regime some of them received months before? And the impacts of that treatment on the covid they may or may not have had at the time.

There is not necessarily a link.

Give up for goodness sake.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 11:17 - Sep 25 with 1379 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:37 - Sep 25 by Scotia

What relevance is that to a treatment regime some of them received months before? And the impacts of that treatment on the covid they may or may not have had at the time.

There is not necessarily a link.

Give up for goodness sake.

You can't face the fact that many front line doctors, under pressure came up with many medicines that saved patients lives can you.
There is a list of over 20 medicines that save lives.

It makes a complete mockery of your "only vaccines" work stance.

They started the treatment after their residents died of COVID19.
The tests show that every single one of them developed COVID along with 14 of the staff, who were also successfully treated.

You will look for absolutely any excuse not to accept their findings or any other study showing the same thing.

Carry on, it shows everybody on here how totally inflexible you are.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:30 - Sep 25 with 1351 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Get vaccinated you know it makes sense.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:05 - Sep 25 with 1333 viewsJack123

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 17:30 - Sep 25 by felixstowe_jack

Get vaccinated you know it makes sense.

If it was 100% safe I would, nobody knows the long term adverse affects of this yet, so for that reason I will pass.

libera nos a malo

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:06 - Sep 25 with 1326 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:05 - Sep 25 by Jack123

If it was 100% safe I would, nobody knows the long term adverse affects of this yet, so for that reason I will pass.

Vaccines don't have long term adverse effects. They don't work like that.

Believe Dr's and not snooker players.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:18 - Sep 25 with 1323 viewsJack123

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:06 - Sep 25 by Scotia

Vaccines don't have long term adverse effects. They don't work like that.

Believe Dr's and not snooker players.

Who knows, it's early days yet..

I don't believe snooker players, I just used that as an example, I see posts everyday arguing the odds on twitter, it bears no relevance to me, I have thought about it for a long time, and for some reason something tells me not to take it..

Why that is, I don't really know, but that is where I am at.

I have come close mind, when you think of the worst that could happen, yet something tells me STOP.

libera nos a malo

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:43 - Sep 25 with 1314 viewsScotia

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:18 - Sep 25 by Jack123

Who knows, it's early days yet..

I don't believe snooker players, I just used that as an example, I see posts everyday arguing the odds on twitter, it bears no relevance to me, I have thought about it for a long time, and for some reason something tells me not to take it..

Why that is, I don't really know, but that is where I am at.

I have come close mind, when you think of the worst that could happen, yet something tells me STOP.

No vaccines do, they aren't like a drug you take every day for a week. That's not how they work.

You will be exposed to covid, why take a massively higher risk of getting seriously ill?

I'm absolutely not having a go at you, you're clearly giving it thought, all I'd say is I've had three doses now. I felt a bit rough after the second but nothing compared to people who've had covid that I know . To be honest it was just decent excuse to watch stuff on netflix the Mrs doesn't like.

Please don't believe twitter. Get a jab and enjoy Christmas.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:56 - Sep 25 with 1297 viewsProfessor

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:05 - Sep 25 by Jack123

Do you take paracetamol ?
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:07 - Sep 25 with 1290 viewsJack123

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:56 - Sep 25 by Professor

No, not for many years.

libera nos a malo

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:47 - Sep 25 with 1267 viewsJack123

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:43 - Sep 25 by Scotia

No vaccines do, they aren't like a drug you take every day for a week. That's not how they work.

You will be exposed to covid, why take a massively higher risk of getting seriously ill?

I'm absolutely not having a go at you, you're clearly giving it thought, all I'd say is I've had three doses now. I felt a bit rough after the second but nothing compared to people who've had covid that I know . To be honest it was just decent excuse to watch stuff on netflix the Mrs doesn't like.

Please don't believe twitter. Get a jab and enjoy Christmas.

I thank you for your concern, but I am where I am with this mate, the way I feel I will never take it.

I really hope in the next few months we start getting back to what we used to know before all tis came upon us.. Totally fed up of it now, I am always Mr big after a few drinks, I can handle everything, but enough is enough, let's just go back to the way we were..

libera nos a malo

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:54 - Sep 26 with 1221 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 22:47 - Sep 25 by Jack123

I thank you for your concern, but I am where I am with this mate, the way I feel I will never take it.

I really hope in the next few months we start getting back to what we used to know before all tis came upon us.. Totally fed up of it now, I am always Mr big after a few drinks, I can handle everything, but enough is enough, let's just go back to the way we were..

Just get vaccinated you know it makes sense.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:01 - Sep 26 with 1205 viewsRonaldStump

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:54 - Sep 26 by felixstowe_jack

https://www.tennisworldusa.org/tennis/news/Tennis_Interviews/102836/jeremy-chard

One of many thousands

(He She Him)

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:27 - Sep 26 with 1192 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 10:01 - Sep 26 by RonaldStump

https://www.tennisworldusa.org/tennis/news/Tennis_Interviews/102836/jeremy-chard

One of many thousands

ONS estimates it has saved over 100,000 deaths in UK and 500,000 hospital admissions.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:47 - Sep 26 with 1154 viewsjackrmee

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 16:35 - Sep 23 by felixstowe_jack

Anyone who has been vaccinated is pro vaccines.
Anyone who refuses the vaccine is anti vaccines.

Very simple really.

Get vaccinated, saves spreading the virus, saves hospitalisation, save lives.

You know it makes sense.

Thats not true.
Some people may not want to take this vaccine, but are not opposed to other vaccines.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:49 - Sep 26 with 1154 viewsjackrmee

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 08:56 - Sep 24 by 73__73

That’s your opinion. My opinion is anyone who smokes, takes drugs, becomes obese as a result of eating junk food etc, should be put at the back of any nhs queue.

I agree in a way.

I don't believe they should be put in the back of the queue, but I do believe that it's similar to people not wanting thevaccine.

I think all these people should be accepted for care, including unvaxxed.
None should be judged.
All those people have their own reasons for doing what they want to do.
No-one has the right to pressurise them or treat them differently.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:52 - Sep 26 with 1150 viewsJack123

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 19:49 - Sep 26 by jackrmee

I agree in a way.

I don't believe they should be put in the back of the queue, but I do believe that it's similar to people not wanting thevaccine.

I think all these people should be accepted for care, including unvaxxed.
None should be judged.
All those people have their own reasons for doing what they want to do.
No-one has the right to pressurise them or treat them differently.

Well said,

libera nos a malo

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 20:41 - Sep 26 with 1127 viewsA_Fans_Dad

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 21:56 - Sep 25 by Professor

Are you suggesting that paracetamol has not had long term trials and we do not have years and years of experience with it's side effects?
That paracetamol does not come with a complete list of those effects with odds in each box you buy?

If not then there is no comparison to Vaccines that have had no long term trials, that have never, ever been used on humans before and already show serious short time side effects, some leading to death.
Very few of which are on the list of side effects presented to those to be vaccinated.
If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 03:10 - Sep 27 with 1090 viewsJack123

Always and forever,,

libera nos a malo

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:45 - Sep 27 with 1059 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 03:10 - Sep 27 by Jack123

Always and forever,,

Less chance of catching it.
Less chance of spreading it.
Less chance of hospitalisation.
Less chance of dying.

Follow the scientific evidence not ill informed anti vaxers on the Web.

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 09:42 - Sep 27 with 1040 viewsonehunglow

If you have any doubts about vaccination…. on 07:45 - Sep 27 by felixstowe_jack

Less chance of catching it.
Less chance of spreading it.
Less chance of hospitalisation.
Less chance of dying.

Follow the scientific evidence not ill informed anti vaxers on the Web.

Some horrific scenes on breakfast tv of COVID patients who thought they would not need a fax.
If yiu get it after being jabbed ,your chances of full recovery infinitely better .
It really should be a given.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024