Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans 14:21 - Aug 19 with 5854 viewspikeypaul

So in 2010 Biden was told what would happen with an unstructured exit strategy the type he's just undertaken.

His response. " FECK IT"

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 12:42 - Aug 30 with 798 viewsCatullus

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 00:18 - Aug 30 by britferry

Biden is a 'feckless, dementia-ridden piece of cr@p': Mother of Marine killed in Kabul airport attack slams the President as he meets families of the 13 dead troops

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9936483/Biden-flies-Dover-Air-Force-Bas

I watched that video clip, how much of that 85 billion dollars worth of US military hardware is already being used by the Taliban? How long before they are training pilots for those helicopters? Howlong before that biometric equipment is being used to weed out USA/UK 'collaborators' so they can be punished?

Why was it so important to exit Afghanistan so quickly and leave all that behind? WHy was it so right to invade Afghanistan but right now to abandon 20 years worth of hard work?

USA public opinion may have been behind Biden on this but maybe they'll soon change their minds. Maybe they won't care about those left to suffer but they will care if the Taliban allows terrorist groups to train there and launch 'missions' from there.
Americans seem OK with so many gun deaths, so many mass shootings, they cry out that it's their right under the 2nd amendment, they will react entirely differently if Americans are dying on home soil to terror attacks.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 13:36 - Aug 30 with 785 viewscontroversial_jack

It's another Vietnam, and Americans seem to be taking their humiliation very badly too.
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 16:43 - Aug 30 with 752 viewsCatullus

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 13:36 - Aug 30 by controversial_jack

It's another Vietnam, and Americans seem to be taking their humiliation very badly too.

The only difference is the Viet Cong kicked their backsides in Vietnam, here they brought the humiliation entirely on themselves.

I thought Trump was a poor President but Biden has gotten off to a spectacularly bad start in my opinion.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 17:42 - Aug 30 with 744 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 16:43 - Aug 30 by Catullus

The only difference is the Viet Cong kicked their backsides in Vietnam, here they brought the humiliation entirely on themselves.

I thought Trump was a poor President but Biden has gotten off to a spectacularly bad start in my opinion.

Amazing out of a population of over 300 million how the Americans can have found possible the two worst possible candidates.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 19:59 - Aug 30 with 731 viewsCatullus

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 17:42 - Aug 30 by felixstowe_jack

Amazing out of a population of over 300 million how the Americans can have found possible the two worst possible candidates.

It's maybe because of the systems in place. In the USA if you have the money, if your family are rich, you can buy your way into politics then buy your way up the scale if you are rich enough. As long as you have the wealth you can stay high up the ladder over there.
In the UK we are still haunted by the class system. Right family name, go to the right school and then university and you are given chances you may never have deserved. It doesn't help of course when younger family members are parachuted into safe seats and we get stuck with the next generation of idiots.

Things have to change or it can only get worse.

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 00:05 - Aug 31 with 709 viewscontroversial_jack

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 16:43 - Aug 30 by Catullus

I believe it's similar, as they had no answer to the Taliban. For all their might and resources they were rendered impotent by their tactics.

I forget who quoted it, but, " war is not about body counts, it's about convincing the other side they cannot win." This is what happened in Afghanistan and Vietnam.
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 11:38 - Aug 31 with 662 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Sorry, but NATO did not lose the war against the Taliban, they had pretty much neutralised them as major force all the time they were there.
They became nothing more than any other terrorist organisation, hiding out and protected by Pakistan.
Afghanistan lost the war with the Taliban, they have allowed the return of 75,000 Taliban to completely take over their country and agreed to allow them to form a government.
It is totally their loss, although as I have said before the men had nothing to loose anyway.
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 12:42 - Aug 31 with 649 viewsCatullus

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 00:05 - Aug 31 by controversial_jack

I believe it's similar, as they had no answer to the Taliban. For all their might and resources they were rendered impotent by their tactics.

I forget who quoted it, but, " war is not about body counts, it's about convincing the other side they cannot win." This is what happened in Afghanistan and Vietnam.

It was the Taliban who were impotent! They were kicked out of every major town and city, left to hide out in their mountain retreats, making the occassional foray down to attack small places here and there.
It was only when this all out withdrawal started that they came out of hiding.

Trump believed he had signed a peace deal with the Taliban well we'll see how this goes but whatever Trumps deal says, Biden has made a mess of things.

Login to get fewer ads

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 18:15 - Aug 31 with 609 viewsWingstandwood

I and others on here have noted the lack of common sense and cloud-cuckoo-land imaginary universe that WOKE loons belong to! Apparently for noticing that you tend to get wrongfully labelled a right wing swivel eyed loon, a Nazi, a fascist, a racist, far right etc.

This is what a WOKE president and his WOKE cronies have gifted to Islamic extremism…..

33 Black Hawk helicopters…..169 armoured personnel carriers…..22,174 armoured Humvees and 358,530 rifles. And not to forget all the other high-tech/modern kit like night vision goggles, body armour, communication equipment etc. An Islamic fanatics dream arsenal there!

Add to that lives lost and trust forever gone, caused by the sickening abandonment/betrayal of individuals left to the wolves. Shocking! Truly shocking!

Argus!

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 19:14 - Aug 31 with 580 viewscontroversial_jack

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 12:42 - Aug 31 by Catullus

It was the Taliban who were impotent! They were kicked out of every major town and city, left to hide out in their mountain retreats, making the occassional foray down to attack small places here and there.
It was only when this all out withdrawal started that they came out of hiding.

Trump believed he had signed a peace deal with the Taliban well we'll see how this goes but whatever Trumps deal says, Biden has made a mess of things.

The Taliban told the Americans," you may have the resources and manpower, but we have time" They were right!
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 19:30 - Aug 31 with 572 viewsGwyn737

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 18:15 - Aug 31 by Wingstandwood

I and others on here have noted the lack of common sense and cloud-cuckoo-land imaginary universe that WOKE loons belong to! Apparently for noticing that you tend to get wrongfully labelled a right wing swivel eyed loon, a Nazi, a fascist, a racist, far right etc.

This is what a WOKE president and his WOKE cronies have gifted to Islamic extremism…..

33 Black Hawk helicopters…..169 armoured personnel carriers…..22,174 armoured Humvees and 358,530 rifles. And not to forget all the other high-tech/modern kit like night vision goggles, body armour, communication equipment etc. An Islamic fanatics dream arsenal there!

Add to that lives lost and trust forever gone, caused by the sickening abandonment/betrayal of individuals left to the wolves. Shocking! Truly shocking!

Awful, yes.

I have no idea how those actions are woke.
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 19:42 - Aug 31 with 567 viewsWingstandwood

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 19:30 - Aug 31 by Gwyn737

Awful, yes.

I have no idea how those actions are woke.

No the withdrawal was indeed not WOKE, but it just goes to show the all round common sense levels and grasp of reality that is exactly on par with cloud-cuckoo-land thinking of a WOKE agenda president/goverment.

Argus!

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 19:53 - Aug 31 with 561 viewsmajorraglan

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 19:42 - Aug 31 by Wingstandwood

No the withdrawal was indeed not WOKE, but it just goes to show the all round common sense levels and grasp of reality that is exactly on par with cloud-cuckoo-land thinking of a WOKE agenda president/goverment.

I think it’s more a case of politicians being out of touch with reality, left and right.
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 20:19 - Aug 31 with 545 viewsGwyn737

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 19:53 - Aug 31 by majorraglan

I think it’s more a case of politicians being out of touch with reality, left and right.

That makes far more sense.

I’d say the withdrawal was the opposite of woke and if anything, a continuation of the isolationist policies of both us and the US.

There are far more people and agendas at fault here. You can’t just pick one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024