Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans 14:21 - Aug 19 with 5855 viewspikeypaul

So in 2010 Biden was told what would happen with an unstructured exit strategy the type he's just undertaken.

His response. " FECK IT"

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 14:54 - Aug 25 with 974 viewsProfessor

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 14:52 - Aug 25 by Professor

No the Flanker is the SU-27 and the subsequent derivatives like the SU-34 and 35 (Fullback)

PRK have the Su-25-the Frogfoot Ground Attack plane. Similar role to the American A-10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_Su-25
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_Su-27

Very different planes.
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 15:43 - Aug 25 with 954 viewscontroversial_jack

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 14:54 - Aug 25 by Professor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_Su-25
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_Su-27

Very different planes.

Yes, the 27 is , I believe they have those too.
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 16:48 - Aug 25 with 941 viewsProfessor

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 15:43 - Aug 25 by controversial_jack

Yes, the 27 is , I believe they have those too.

Recent article suggests not.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2021/06/22/north-koreas-warplanes-scattere
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 16:49 - Aug 25 with 941 viewsDr_Winston

I am enjoying the inference that US Military Intelligence is less informed about North Korea's military capability than CJ.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 17:03 - Aug 25 with 934 viewsProfessor

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 16:49 - Aug 25 by Dr_Winston

I am enjoying the inference that US Military Intelligence is less informed about North Korea's military capability than CJ.

He may be Kim jong Un. Remember him being a bit handy at Ninian Park back in ‘88
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 17:33 - Aug 25 with 921 viewsCatullus

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 14:52 - Aug 25 by controversial_jack

Us intelligence about N k is very limited. there are no US insiders in NK. They don't know where the bunkers are and there are many dummy ones too.

We need to get past this mentality of the US has everything and the rest are all banana republics. NK is a different proposition to Iraq or Afghanistan.

How can you possibly know what the USA knows about North Korea? How can you possibly know they don't have any spies in there?

Silly.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 20:01 - Aug 25 with 896 viewsA_Fans_Dad

About a year ago in the run up to the Presidential Election I said on this forum that Joe Biden had some form of dementia and in no way should be President of the USA.

Is there anybody left on this Forum that does not now believe that is true?
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 22:05 - Aug 25 with 875 viewsGwyn737

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 20:01 - Aug 25 by A_Fans_Dad

About a year ago in the run up to the Presidential Election I said on this forum that Joe Biden had some form of dementia and in no way should be President of the USA.

Is there anybody left on this Forum that does not now believe that is true?

Down arrowed by mistake.

Personally, I think it’s been handled appallingly. Doesn’t make him senile, though.
Login to get fewer ads

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 22:09 - Aug 25 with 869 viewsmajorraglan

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 14:52 - Aug 25 by controversial_jack

Us intelligence about N k is very limited. there are no US insiders in NK. They don't know where the bunkers are and there are many dummy ones too.

We need to get past this mentality of the US has everything and the rest are all banana republics. NK is a different proposition to Iraq or Afghanistan.

Who knows what the US knows, one thing for sure is that the US have numerous satellites no doubt bristling who all sorts of high tech gadgetry.
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 23:46 - Aug 25 with 844 viewsDJack

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 22:09 - Aug 25 by majorraglan

Who knows what the US knows, one thing for sure is that the US have numerous satellites no doubt bristling who all sorts of high tech gadgetry.

They have also been rumoured to have 2 or 3 hubble telescopes of their own...pointed downwards.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 03:10 - Aug 26 with 815 viewsDr_Parnassus

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 22:05 - Aug 25 by Gwyn737

Down arrowed by mistake.

Personally, I think it’s been handled appallingly. Doesn’t make him senile, though.

I think there is concern on both sides about his cognitive decline.

After his interview on Afghanistan there can’t be many left in doubt that all is not well with him.

Some doctors are now saying there should be real cause for concern. I don’t like the bloke, but this goes beyond politics, that’s someone’s dad and husband being forced into this spotlight when clearly not fit to do so.

I think it’s awful personally.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9912027/amp/Doc

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/chrisdorsey/2021/08/23/afgh
[Post edited 26 Aug 2021 3:12]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 10:39 - Aug 26 with 780 viewscontroversial_jack

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 17:33 - Aug 25 by Catullus

How can you possibly know what the USA knows about North Korea? How can you possibly know they don't have any spies in there?

Silly.

In spite of such a massive deployment of intelligence collection assets, the US intelligence on North Korea is faulty at best. Donald Gregg, a former US ambassador to Seoul and a 30-year CIA veteran, has admitted that the US intelligence on North Korea has been the longest lasting story of failure in the annals of US intelligence. Gregg said that even the best spy gadget in the US arsenal cannot read what's on Kim Jong Il's mind. US Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld said that North Korea uses underground optical fibers for military communication and that it is nearly impossible to plant human agents in North Korea.
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 11:35 - Aug 26 with 768 viewsDr_Winston

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 10:39 - Aug 26 by controversial_jack

In spite of such a massive deployment of intelligence collection assets, the US intelligence on North Korea is faulty at best. Donald Gregg, a former US ambassador to Seoul and a 30-year CIA veteran, has admitted that the US intelligence on North Korea has been the longest lasting story of failure in the annals of US intelligence. Gregg said that even the best spy gadget in the US arsenal cannot read what's on Kim Jong Il's mind. US Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld said that North Korea uses underground optical fibers for military communication and that it is nearly impossible to plant human agents in North Korea.

In fairness the best way to find out what's currently on Kim Jong Il's mind would be a seance.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 12:29 - Aug 26 with 757 viewsCatullus

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 10:39 - Aug 26 by controversial_jack

Yes, because the USA government and military are going to openly say that spying on NK is easy, we have tapped all their communications and we have several spies close to their beloved leader!

What do you expect them to say, seriously!

In tomorrows news, Putin says he can listen in to every White House phone call and he has spies all over Washington. The USA government in return says Xi Jingping is actually a Colonel in the US Marines who they slipped in to replace the real person 5 years ago and China admits to releasing Covid and the cyber attacks on UK businesses.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 19:59 - Aug 26 with 704 views34dfgdf54

Biden shouldn’t see out the month as president.

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 20:19 - Aug 26 with 675 viewsGwyn737

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 19:59 - Aug 26 by 34dfgdf54

Biden shouldn’t see out the month as president.

Even more powerful for me coming from Johnny Mercer - an ex-serviceman who had the strength to vote against his party cutting foreign aid.
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 20:19 - Aug 26 with 670 viewsA_Fans_Dad

12 US soldiers among 60 killed in Kabul Airport blast.
Biden with a lot of blood on his hands
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 20:26 - Aug 26 with 669 viewsonehunglow

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 20:19 - Aug 26 by A_Fans_Dad

12 US soldiers among 60 killed in Kabul Airport blast.
Biden with a lot of blood on his hands

Agree with that.
I am fearful about what lies ahead.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 22:36 - Aug 26 with 623 viewscontroversial_jack

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 12:29 - Aug 26 by Catullus

Yes, because the USA government and military are going to openly say that spying on NK is easy, we have tapped all their communications and we have several spies close to their beloved leader!

What do you expect them to say, seriously!

In tomorrows news, Putin says he can listen in to every White House phone call and he has spies all over Washington. The USA government in return says Xi Jingping is actually a Colonel in the US Marines who they slipped in to replace the real person 5 years ago and China admits to releasing Covid and the cyber attacks on UK businesses.

That's just your spin on it. Why doesn't the Us come out and say we don't have any intel on Russia or China or Botswana. Wouldn't they just say nothing?
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 07:19 - Aug 28 with 583 viewsbritferry

If Sleepy Joe is still in office, The Donald will walk the 2024 elections

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 11:01 - Aug 28 with 555 viewscontroversial_jack

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 07:19 - Aug 28 by britferry

If Sleepy Joe is still in office, The Donald will walk the 2024 elections

Dettol Donnie, will then be one year older than Biden is now. Just a thought.
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 23:38 - Aug 28 with 525 viewsbritferry

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 11:01 - Aug 28 by controversial_jack

Dettol Donnie, will then be one year older than Biden is now. Just a thought.

the yanks don't care, he's great on twitter

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 00:18 - Aug 30 with 472 viewsbritferry

Biden is a 'feckless, dementia-ridden piece of cr@p': Mother of Marine killed in Kabul airport attack slams the President as he meets families of the 13 dead troops

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9936483/Biden-flies-Dover-Air-Force-Bas

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 12:09 - Aug 30 with 449 viewscontroversial_jack

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 00:18 - Aug 30 by britferry

Biden is a 'feckless, dementia-ridden piece of cr@p': Mother of Marine killed in Kabul airport attack slams the President as he meets families of the 13 dead troops

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9936483/Biden-flies-Dover-Air-Force-Bas

A soldier getting killed on active duty in a hostile country that they have invaded and occupied?
Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 12:21 - Aug 30 with 446 viewsCatullus

Biden 2010, eff the Afghans on 22:36 - Aug 26 by controversial_jack

That's just your spin on it. Why doesn't the Us come out and say we don't have any intel on Russia or China or Botswana. Wouldn't they just say nothing?

All countries deny spying on others, even when they are caught. Some countries leak that they've done something jut to cause trouble, like the insinuation Russia interfered in the brexit vote and the last USA elections. Iran denied knowledge of th attacks on ships in Hormuz but they had them bang to rights, still Iran denies them.

I have yet to hear any country say, yes we spy. Do you have any idea how misinformation, disinformation and deception work?

GCHQ and MI5 aren't there to read the news papers, surf the internet and admit spying!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024