Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms 10:13 - Aug 27 with 42421 viewsTransfer_Latest

It’s all here.
Thanks to AJK for his in and outs thread.
We now have the full on what’s occurring transfer deadline thread until close on Tuesday evening.

ADD YOURS TO THE THREAD 👍

* Jamie McCart, StJohnstone defender is making his mind up between five championship clubs including Swansea. Transfer possibly depends on Joel Latibeaudiere going out on loan.

* Kyle Joseph to leave the swans on loan once clauses for a return / call back are agreed.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Transfer window journalist based in North London

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:45 - Aug 31 with 1752 viewsjackrmee

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:39 - Aug 31 by magicdaps10

Think it was one of Joseph or Whittaker and the hat trick swung it for the latter.

Will be keeping a close eye on him at Cheltenham, hopefully he plays and gets plenty of goals.

From what I've seen, Joseph much better than Whittaker

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:45 - Aug 31 with 1752 viewslondonlisa2001

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:44 - Aug 31 by jackrmee

Cooper and Joseph would have played, but mainly been backup though.

Indeed. But we do actually need backup as we will have injuries and we need a bench as well.
The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:47 - Aug 31 with 1722 viewsjackrmee

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:45 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

Indeed. But we do actually need backup as we will have injuries and we need a bench as well.

We still have Whittaker and Cullen in that position. I would have preferred to keep Joseph personally and sent the other 2 out on loan.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:48 - Aug 31 with 1711 viewsjasper_T

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:43 - Aug 31 by jackrmee

Wow, that's cheap.
Basically a straight swap.

As Lisa said earlier, prices we receive mean nothing in this market.
If we were offered a straight swap, Lowe for Obafemi this morning, I'm sure most of it would have taken it.

A proven player for another one plagued by injuries? Not for me.
The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:49 - Aug 31 with 1691 viewsChief

Anyone want Dhanda then?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:50 - Aug 31 with 1674 viewsjasper_T

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:49 - Aug 31 by Chief

Anyone want Dhanda then?

Needed a laugh the way things are going.
The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:54 - Aug 31 with 1586 viewslondonlisa2001

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:47 - Aug 31 by jackrmee

We still have Whittaker and Cullen in that position. I would have preferred to keep Joseph personally and sent the other 2 out on loan.

Don’t think Whittaker will be here.
The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:56 - Aug 31 with 1553 viewsEvs

Any further news on Ntcham, or was that just nonsense?

I guess Free Agents aren't subject to any deadline, so there could be news beyond today.

Something...anything...to bring a big smile to Chief
Login to get fewer ads

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:00 - Aug 31 with 1471 viewsjackrmee

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:54 - Aug 31 by londonlisa2001

Don’t think Whittaker will be here.

I hope he goes out on loan tbh.
Cullen too.
They aren't good enough yet IMO.

Wish we'd kept Joseph

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:03 - Aug 31 with 1413 viewsmagicdaps10

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:39 - Aug 31 by magicdaps10

Think it was one of Joseph or Whittaker and the hat trick swung it for the latter.

Will be keeping a close eye on him at Cheltenham, hopefully he plays and gets plenty of goals.

Takes foot out of my mouth 🤣

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:04 - Aug 31 with 1375 viewsChief

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:56 - Aug 31 by Evs

Any further news on Ntcham, or was that just nonsense?

I guess Free Agents aren't subject to any deadline, so there could be news beyond today.

Something...anything...to bring a big smile to Chief

Joe's ice cream

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:05 - Aug 31 with 1367 viewsmagicdaps10

Whittaker going to Lincoln.

I really can't get my head around this unless another striker and rightly so is coming in.

Can't believe it's 5 out and only 4 coming in if Ntcham is included.

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:06 - Aug 31 with 1337 viewsdobjack2

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:04 - Aug 31 by Chief

Joe's ice cream

Window has shut for Joe’s I’m afraid.
The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:08 - Aug 31 with 1303 viewsjackrmee

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:05 - Aug 31 by magicdaps10

I really can't get my head around this unless another striker and rightly so is coming in.

Must be. Otherwise we just left with Cullen as backup is it?

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:08 - Aug 31 with 1294 viewsmax936

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:05 - Aug 31 by magicdaps10

4 in, Williams, Obafemi and Ntcham, who is the other?

Who were the two players we've been talking to for two weeks, nothing been mentioned?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:09 - Aug 31 with 1293 viewsmagicdaps10

Rumoured to be going sorry.

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:09 - Aug 31 with 1276 viewsguthrieintherain

He will do some damage in league 1.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:09 - Aug 31 with 1275 viewsmagicdaps10

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:08 - Aug 31 by max936

Who were the two players we've been talking to for two weeks, nothing been mentioned?

Tariq Fosu.

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:10 - Aug 31 with 1274 viewsjackrmee

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:08 - Aug 31 by max936

Fosu apparently as well

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:12 - Aug 31 with 1220 viewsmax936

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:49 - Aug 31 by Chief

Anyone want Dhanda then?

Ammanford.

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:13 - Aug 31 with 1181 viewsmax936

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:09 - Aug 31 by magicdaps10

Tariq Fosu.

Ain't happening, according to Switchingcode

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:14 - Aug 31 with 1162 viewsWhiterockin

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:12 - Aug 31 by max936

Ammanford.

Let me think Dhanda or Britton. No contest.
The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:16 - Aug 31 with 1124 viewsChief

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:14 - Aug 31 by Whiterockin

Don't think Andy Robinson is involved there this season though so they may have space

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:17 - Aug 31 with 1119 viewsmax936

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:14 - Aug 31 by Whiterockin

Someone needs to take the oranges out at H/T mun

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:18 - Aug 31 with 1085 viewsraynor94

Fulham in talks with Chalobar from Chelsea, looks like they have given up on Grimes

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024