Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms 10:13 - Aug 27 with 42307 viewsTransfer_Latest

It’s all here.
Thanks to AJK for his in and outs thread.
We now have the full on what’s occurring transfer deadline thread until close on Tuesday evening.

ADD YOURS TO THE THREAD 👍

* Jamie McCart, StJohnstone defender is making his mind up between five championship clubs including Swansea. Transfer possibly depends on Joel Latibeaudiere going out on loan.

* Kyle Joseph to leave the swans on loan once clauses for a return / call back are agreed.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Transfer window journalist based in North London

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 09:24 - Sep 1 with 2756 viewsonehunglow

Who knows.
None of us can be truly excited seeing as we are so badly run from top to bottom. Utter uncertainty is our main feature.No planning for the present let alone the future. Most teams who are relegated from the Prem have a priority to get back asap.Our Yank jokers have no plan apart from what is obvious. To see the likes of Bournemouth like some mini Behemoth shows how far we have fallen. Brentford BRENTFORD is the Prem and cocky with it. Makes me weep anyway.

Grimes has been rumbled and all that great player was and is shown to be twaddle to get him sold. Fulham are no mugs and saw him as back up but not at our price. Yet,we flog Connor for another derisory sum.I hope this great lad does well at Burnley.He will ,make no mistake,and will be a fan favourite.They know their football and what a good pro is. 2.5 million. It's hard to even type that.

Nothing will change without new owners and we all know that.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 13:42 - Sep 2 with 2009 viewsChief

Crysencio Summerville?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 13:55 - Sep 2 with 1983 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 13:42 - Sep 2 by Chief

Crysencio Summerville?

He was great in Bronski Beat and the Communards

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 15:38 - Sep 2 with 1907 viewsdobjack2

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 13:42 - Sep 2 by Chief

Crysencio Summerville?

We were linked with several young pacy forwards/wingers who could play across the forward line. Possibly one where we made a polite enquiry.
The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 16:37 - Sep 2 with 1867 viewsEvs

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 13:55 - Sep 2 by Brynmill_Jack

He was great in Bronski Beat and the Communards

"Cry, boy, cry, boy, cry..."

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 16:57 - Sep 2 with 1850 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 09:24 - Sep 1 by onehunglow

Who knows.
None of us can be truly excited seeing as we are so badly run from top to bottom. Utter uncertainty is our main feature.No planning for the present let alone the future. Most teams who are relegated from the Prem have a priority to get back asap.Our Yank jokers have no plan apart from what is obvious. To see the likes of Bournemouth like some mini Behemoth shows how far we have fallen. Brentford BRENTFORD is the Prem and cocky with it. Makes me weep anyway.

Grimes has been rumbled and all that great player was and is shown to be twaddle to get him sold. Fulham are no mugs and saw him as back up but not at our price. Yet,we flog Connor for another derisory sum.I hope this great lad does well at Burnley.He will ,make no mistake,and will be a fan favourite.They know their football and what a good pro is. 2.5 million. It's hard to even type that.

Nothing will change without new owners and we all know that.

"None of us" , "we all know that". You love speaking for other people and it is false.

I am of this forum and am very excited about the new signings. In my opinion the US owners are ideal for Swansea. They made a few early mistakes (Bradley) but have been faultless since. Please enclose (except Resloven Swan) when you say 'nobody'. I am grateful to them for the £10m ? Convertible loan note in the clubs time of need. It will only cost £2.75m after 5 years or £500k per year. Connor's fee has already paid it off. Coonor another part of the 'Jenkinista inheritance' for the fans to enjoy along with the extra £2m+ for Dan James.

The £11m Rodon fee is looking like a Winter masterstroke to me with another £4m to come. Connor wanted to leave and ran down his contract. £2.5m is better than nothing and he has already been replaced.

I recall Brentford being 0-3 down to a Routledge inspired Swansea one boxing day 2-3 years ago as Frank was transitioning to his new Danish methods. Routledge 'Rabona' a Fer headers and clipped in by Ollie McB. Beautiful it was. They earned the right to be cocky by working damn hard and playing the right way.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 17:10 - Sep 2 with 1821 viewsonehunglow

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 16:57 - Sep 2 by ReslovenSwan1

"None of us" , "we all know that". You love speaking for other people and it is false.

I am of this forum and am very excited about the new signings. In my opinion the US owners are ideal for Swansea. They made a few early mistakes (Bradley) but have been faultless since. Please enclose (except Resloven Swan) when you say 'nobody'. I am grateful to them for the £10m ? Convertible loan note in the clubs time of need. It will only cost £2.75m after 5 years or £500k per year. Connor's fee has already paid it off. Coonor another part of the 'Jenkinista inheritance' for the fans to enjoy along with the extra £2m+ for Dan James.

The £11m Rodon fee is looking like a Winter masterstroke to me with another £4m to come. Connor wanted to leave and ran down his contract. £2.5m is better than nothing and he has already been replaced.

I recall Brentford being 0-3 down to a Routledge inspired Swansea one boxing day 2-3 years ago as Frank was transitioning to his new Danish methods. Routledge 'Rabona' a Fer headers and clipped in by Ollie McB. Beautiful it was. They earned the right to be cocky by working damn hard and playing the right way.

You know nothing Sir.Zero of whom I am speaking for,although I 'll make it easy for your to grasp.I speak for me -nobody else. Like you,I'm not on here to make friends necessarily nor to massage egos of "great" posters,not even to impress you or anyone else ,come to that.

I have warned you before that your ego is starting to fellate you and you need to rein it all in. I read what you say and make no assumptions as to what you think or even if you are serious.I ask myself sometimes if I am serious. You will never know. Trust me. I am THE poster of whom you will know zilch/nada/rien.

I will remind you;I am in no camp. I detested Cooper and Russy,as it looks now ,is full of sh1te,full of himself and a gambler hoping his bon mots will see him through and getting us to dig in for the long haul before the possible inevitable which is he fails misreably BUT ...

Who knows.Not me,not you either,not even Dr Winston ,Brynnie ,247 or any other long term poster.

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 19:15 - Sep 2 with 1749 viewsDr_Winston

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 17:10 - Sep 2 by onehunglow

You know nothing Sir.Zero of whom I am speaking for,although I 'll make it easy for your to grasp.I speak for me -nobody else. Like you,I'm not on here to make friends necessarily nor to massage egos of "great" posters,not even to impress you or anyone else ,come to that.

I have warned you before that your ego is starting to fellate you and you need to rein it all in. I read what you say and make no assumptions as to what you think or even if you are serious.I ask myself sometimes if I am serious. You will never know. Trust me. I am THE poster of whom you will know zilch/nada/rien.

I will remind you;I am in no camp. I detested Cooper and Russy,as it looks now ,is full of sh1te,full of himself and a gambler hoping his bon mots will see him through and getting us to dig in for the long haul before the possible inevitable which is he fails misreably BUT ...

Who knows.Not me,not you either,not even Dr Winston ,Brynnie ,247 or any other long term poster.

I thought you'd retired from posting?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 20:08 - Sep 2 with 1683 viewsChief

How are Barnsley still signing players then?

They've loaned a man city player and vita from Bayern today.

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 20:12 - Sep 2 with 1678 viewsmax936

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 20:08 - Sep 2 by Chief

How are Barnsley still signing players then?

They've loaned a man city player and vita from Bayern today.

They can't I thought, only free agents.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 20:29 - Sep 2 with 1662 viewsChief

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 20:12 - Sep 2 by max936

They can't I thought, only free agents.

That's why I thought. It looks like Gomes did actually sign a few days ago, but this guy was actually today:

https://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/2021/september/vita-joins-the-reds/

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:41 - Sep 2 with 1612 viewsmax936

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 20:29 - Sep 2 by Chief

That's why I thought. It looks like Gomes did actually sign a few days ago, but this guy was actually today:

https://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/2021/september/vita-joins-the-reds/

I dunno, paper work all in on time Tuesday, but work permit issues meant he signed today

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 09:44 - Sep 3 with 1441 viewsonehunglow

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 19:15 - Sep 2 by Dr_Winston

I thought you'd retired from posting?

WTF has this to do with the topic Doc

Not retired Jamie.I was upset to see that which Roger Lifelong posting what he did. If you think that is acceptable then that is up to you. To bring back threads from fully 5/6 years ago is not what this site is about. The reason Cooke brought them back was to create disharmony and try to upset me when I /we were happy at news. It shows the utter malevolence of the man and his witch mentor.
The point of it was to thank people on this site for their support and to point out mistakes made by the NHS that impact on people.It might happen to you one day.

My missus was given what appeared to be a virtual death sentence ;the fact it turned out not so is a blessed relief.
The converse is true though.

Thanks for your kind words anyway

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 14:56 - Sep 3 with 1335 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 17:10 - Sep 2 by onehunglow

I have my opinions and I give them. My logic is very clear. I support the club, the owners of the club and the tea lady in the refectory. I do not support notional disaffected minority shareholders that make promises, for decades in the future, they seem unable to keep.

I thank the US owners for their Convertible loan note between £5m-£10m (its paying for the new players). I thank the local shareholder who is sponsoring the stadium where no other people showed any interest other than perhaps Chinese gambling firms of questionable objectives. These people are detested by some. It makes no sense.

I get warned and name called for these clear and logical opinion. I use analogies comparisons and poetry to promote my arguments.

Russel Martin needs to show progress and development by Christmas as Martinez did in league 1. I remember Swansea getting a hiding at Leeds 0-2. Martinez said he would bot change one of his Swansea side of any Leeds player, I thought he was mad.

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 15:37 - Sep 3 with 1298 viewsBadlands

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 16:57 - Sep 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Agree apart from the Bradley comment .. that was all down Huw Jenkins.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 17:51 - Sep 3 with 1230 viewsonehunglow

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 14:56 - Sep 3 by ReslovenSwan1

I have my opinions and I give them. My logic is very clear. I support the club, the owners of the club and the tea lady in the refectory. I do not support notional disaffected minority shareholders that make promises, for decades in the future, they seem unable to keep.

I thank the US owners for their Convertible loan note between £5m-£10m (its paying for the new players). I thank the local shareholder who is sponsoring the stadium where no other people showed any interest other than perhaps Chinese gambling firms of questionable objectives. These people are detested by some. It makes no sense.

I get warned and name called for these clear and logical opinion. I use analogies comparisons and poetry to promote my arguments.

Russel Martin needs to show progress and development by Christmas as Martinez did in league 1. I remember Swansea getting a hiding at Leeds 0-2. Martinez said he would bot change one of his Swansea side of any Leeds player, I thought he was mad.

Clear to whom exactly.
It can only be to yourself.Obviously.
Same applies to us all.

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 20:11 - Sep 3 with 1176 viewsFireboy2

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 15:37 - Sep 3 by Badlands

Agree apart from the Bradley comment .. that was all down Huw Jenkins.

Pardon? You are saying brad bobbly was a jenkins choice?

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 20:53 - Sep 3 with 1145 viewsDr_Winston

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 20:11 - Sep 3 by Fireboy2

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

If Jenkins had strongly opposed Bobbly he'd have never got the job.

From Jenkins through Birch and now Winter. One thing is obvious. The owners tend to let the man in charge just get on with it, or at least tend to defer to their judgement, for good or bad.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 21:26 - Sep 3 with 1129 viewsmax936

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 20:53 - Sep 3 by Dr_Winston

From Jenkins through Birch and now Winter. One thing is obvious. The owners tend to let the man in charge just get on with it, or at least tend to defer to their judgement, for good or bad.

I've little if any faith in Winters.

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:40 - Sep 3 with 1065 viewsFireboy2

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 20:53 - Sep 3 by Dr_Winston

So the yanks had absolutely no say in bobbly coming here then?
The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 23:03 - Sep 3 with 1057 viewsmax936

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 22:40 - Sep 3 by Fireboy2

Or Morris and Arriola, my hairy arse, those decisions had the Yanks fingerprints all over those deals

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 08:22 - Sep 4 with 966 viewsDr_Winston

That's not what I said now is it?

I don't doubt that he was their guy. He had to be. I also don't doubt that if Jenkins had disapproved of him strongly enough they wouldn't have appointed him. They listened to him and let him get on with the job, too much so as it turned out.

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 09:59 - Sep 4 with 911 viewsBadlands

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 20:11 - Sep 3 by Fireboy2

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Straight from Pealrman ... Landon Donovan, who had possibly more influence than anyone likes to admit, put the name to Jenkins as a successor to Guidolin who'd been given a temporary contract to keep us in the PL, which he did.
But having failed to get a positive response to asking Rodgers to return that summer Jenkins gave Guidolin a new contract. When the smooth flow of wins didn't materialise Jenkins, who was looking to regain the US side's trust following the flirtation with relegation, folded and sacked Guidolin and appointed Bradley. It was Jenkins who made those decisions.
But, Levien and Kaplan had absolutely no influence in Jenkins' appointments until after Bradley when they started to question the amount of money being spent on management contract changes.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 12:27 - Sep 4 with 828 viewsDr_Parnassus

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 09:59 - Sep 4 by Badlands

Straight from Pealrman ... Landon Donovan, who had possibly more influence than anyone likes to admit, put the name to Jenkins as a successor to Guidolin who'd been given a temporary contract to keep us in the PL, which he did.
But having failed to get a positive response to asking Rodgers to return that summer Jenkins gave Guidolin a new contract. When the smooth flow of wins didn't materialise Jenkins, who was looking to regain the US side's trust following the flirtation with relegation, folded and sacked Guidolin and appointed Bradley. It was Jenkins who made those decisions.
But, Levien and Kaplan had absolutely no influence in Jenkins' appointments until after Bradley when they started to question the amount of money being spent on management contract changes.

That's because the club owners were under major heat for appointing him. They deflected and said it was nothing to do with his nationality and everything to do with his football background and achievements, Jenkins was the perfect fall guy for a lot of their nonsense. Bradley has since said it was the owners that appointed him and they took responsibility for the appointment shortly after his sacking.

Anyone who thinking Bob Bradley was a Huw Jenkins appointment needs their heads read.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The Transfer latest thread : Rumours & Confirms on 13:15 - Sep 4 with 803 viewsReslovenSwan1

Please grow up. You are not 14. I listened to a Swansea Trust bloke on Talksport. He also used this childish 'bobbly' rubbish and was met with silence and dispatched at the earliest available point. Embarrassing stuff.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024