Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oliver Ntcham 11:57 - Aug 31 with 22883 viewsChief

Surely he'd want a decent signing on fee and hefty wages?

Is this something we'd actually go for?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Oliver Ntcham on 10:10 - Sep 12 with 1253 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Ntcham was very good yesterday, I hope he stays injury free as he seemed to be the only player on the pitch with any creative vision in the final third.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Oliver Ntcham on 10:49 - Sep 12 with 1197 viewsItchySphincter

Oliver Ntcham on 22:04 - Sep 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Ripped up a successful formula. That was the start of our decline. What’s your problem, the hatred of foreigners or success??

I have no idea why you decided to create that post with all its implications and point it at me?

Very odd, even for you Brynnie? In the couple of posts I have made there is nothing other than fact, whilst yours is conjecture and insinuation.

I am happy for you to reassess what you have posted and reply to me again…… ?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Oliver Ntcham on 10:52 - Sep 12 with 1191 viewsItchySphincter

Oliver Ntcham on 22:08 - Sep 11 by Badlands

If you Monk He was sacked before he did.
If you mean Laudrup he was sacked because Monk did the dirty on him as he had on Sousa. At that point our most successful manager since Toshack.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 22:09]

Neither of them relegated us, but they were both heading in that direction.

Don’t confuse me stating facts with me preferring Monk over Laudrup. Anyone who convinces themselves that that is the point I’m making is clearly an aching simpleton.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 10:57]

Oliver Ntcham on 11:29 - Sep 12 with 1142 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oliver Ntcham on 09:32 - Sep 12 by pencoedjack

Rose tinted specs?

Our only major trophy & football that was lauded across Europe.

Laudrup was our best ever manager.

Correct. Dimi is a sociopathic loser. Block him (Walter and 24/7 please do the same). Your lives will be much happier without trying to debate with someone as deluded as him.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Oliver Ntcham on 11:33 - Sep 12 with 1130 viewsDr_Parnassus

Oliver Ntcham on 11:29 - Sep 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Correct. Dimi is a sociopathic loser. Block him (Walter and 24/7 please do the same). Your lives will be much happier without trying to debate with someone as deluded as him.

Stop crying Brynnie, it’s not a good look.

Regardless of how upset you get, Laudrup still won’t be our best manager. The rest of the football world agrees too apparently considering he can only seem to get Middle Eastern jobs.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Oliver Ntcham on 11:38 - Sep 12 with 1107 viewsonehunglow

Oliver Ntcham on 11:29 - Sep 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Clear signs of members of the Club there. Grow a PAIR AND BE AN INDIVIDUAL NOT BE A NUMBER

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Oliver Ntcham on 13:39 - Sep 12 with 1019 viewsTreforys_Jack

Oliver Ntcham on 10:10 - Sep 12 by Ajack_Kerouac

Ntcham was very good yesterday, I hope he stays injury free as he seemed to be the only player on the pitch with any creative vision in the final third.

Agreed his performance was something we've been missing at least since Celina in his first season with us. Thought Laird tried to be creative as well to be fair. Can't see Bidwell keeping the shirt for long mind.
Oliver Ntcham on 14:43 - Sep 12 with 957 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oliver Ntcham on 10:49 - Sep 12 by ItchySphincter

I have no idea why you decided to create that post with all its implications and point it at me?

Very odd, even for you Brynnie? In the couple of posts I have made there is nothing other than fact, whilst yours is conjecture and insinuation.

I am happy for you to reassess what you have posted and reply to me again…… ?

Alright it was late and I’d been at the Stella’s. Laudrup if given the chance would have pulled us out of relegation trouble. Instead Monk (our most successful PL manager ) ripped up all the good work that had taken us from Martinez to Laudrup, alienated some great players and definitely sewed the seeds as to where we are now.

Is that ok?

Login to get fewer ads

Oliver Ntcham on 14:51 - Sep 12 with 948 viewsItchySphincter

Oliver Ntcham on 14:43 - Sep 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Alright it was late and I’d been at the Stella’s. Laudrup if given the chance would have pulled us out of relegation trouble. Instead Monk (our most successful PL manager ) ripped up all the good work that had taken us from Martinez to Laudrup, alienated some great players and definitely sewed the seeds as to where we are now.

Is that ok?

I can see how one could form that opinion.

We played Southampton away and won in one of Monk’s first games and PS was rejoicing that Monk had done something that Martinez, Sousa, Rodgers and Laudrup had failed to do - and that was found a Plan B. I was heartbroken, and argued against it at the time. It wasn’t the beginning of the end, it was the end of the end. The start of the end was during Laudrup’s tenure, and let’s not forget that Monk had plenty of support whilst he was putting points on the board. Best case scenario was that the anti-football was temporary. It wasn’t.

Oliver Ntcham on 15:09 - Sep 12 with 932 viewsDr_Winston

Oliver Ntcham on 14:51 - Sep 12 by ItchySphincter

I can see how one could form that opinion.

We played Southampton away and won in one of Monk’s first games and PS was rejoicing that Monk had done something that Martinez, Sousa, Rodgers and Laudrup had failed to do - and that was found a Plan B. I was heartbroken, and argued against it at the time. It wasn’t the beginning of the end, it was the end of the end. The start of the end was during Laudrup’s tenure, and let’s not forget that Monk had plenty of support whilst he was putting points on the board. Best case scenario was that the anti-football was temporary. It wasn’t.

The start of the end was under Laudrup's tenure but how much of that was down to him is open to question.

I don't doubt that the wobble we had in his second season started panic alarms ringing in certain areas as the risk of valuable shareholdings dwindling in the advent of relegation got some people desperate to sell to whoever rocked up. That's the ultimate cause of our decline.

Allied to Jenkins and Tutumlu falling out badly enough that Huwbert wanted to get shot of Laudrup and appoint someone more pliable as boss instead so he could run the footballing side. We all know how that worked out.

Maybe you could argue that if Laudrup had controlled his mate a bit better then we might not have ended up in the situation where Garry Monk got given free reign to destroy our style with a wrecking ball.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Oliver Ntcham on 15:35 - Sep 12 with 914 viewsItchySphincter

Oliver Ntcham on 15:09 - Sep 12 by Dr_Winston

The start of the end was under Laudrup's tenure but how much of that was down to him is open to question.

I don't doubt that the wobble we had in his second season started panic alarms ringing in certain areas as the risk of valuable shareholdings dwindling in the advent of relegation got some people desperate to sell to whoever rocked up. That's the ultimate cause of our decline.

Allied to Jenkins and Tutumlu falling out badly enough that Huwbert wanted to get shot of Laudrup and appoint someone more pliable as boss instead so he could run the footballing side. We all know how that worked out.

Maybe you could argue that if Laudrup had controlled his mate a bit better then we might not have ended up in the situation where Garry Monk got given free reign to destroy our style with a wrecking ball.

There was a genuine problem between ML, Tutumlu and HJ but not enough of a problem to stop HJ almost bringing ML back when we appointed Carvalhal. I have it on reasonably good authority that it was an option and it was close.

Oliver Ntcham on 15:54 - Sep 12 with 904 viewsDr_Winston

Oliver Ntcham on 15:35 - Sep 12 by ItchySphincter

There was a genuine problem between ML, Tutumlu and HJ but not enough of a problem to stop HJ almost bringing ML back when we appointed Carvalhal. I have it on reasonably good authority that it was an option and it was close.

Maybe. Time heals.

Also Huwbert realising that far from the nodding dog he expected, Garry Monk was a raging egomaniac harder to manage than Sousa might have made him see Laudrup in a fonder light.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Oliver Ntcham on 16:03 - Sep 12 with 884 viewsonehunglow

Oliver Ntcham on 13:39 - Sep 12 by Treforys_Jack

Agreed his performance was something we've been missing at least since Celina in his first season with us. Thought Laird tried to be creative as well to be fair. Can't see Bidwell keeping the shirt for long mind.

Laird is a good lad and easy to see why he is at Man Utd.
Monsieur is also talented and will be very effective for us BUT that depends on how he is utilised. Bear in mind yesterday he was replaced by Manning,a walking talking yellow card and another poor acquisition for us.

We have key players in Downes who is clearly our best midfielder and leader even though he is so recent in joining us.He looks the part and is the part.
Piroe will score goals.
Oberfemi will also get goals no question

IF they are coached and nurtured effectively. In Russ ,we hope .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Oliver Ntcham on 17:45 - Sep 12 with 849 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oliver Ntcham on 15:54 - Sep 12 by Dr_Winston

Maybe. Time heals.

Also Huwbert realising that far from the nodding dog he expected, Garry Monk was a raging egomaniac harder to manage than Sousa might have made him see Laudrup in a fonder light.

And a bit on the talentless side too

Oliver Ntcham on 17:50 - Sep 12 with 839 viewsswan_si

Oliver Ntcham on 16:03 - Sep 12 by onehunglow

Laird is a good lad and easy to see why he is at Man Utd.
Monsieur is also talented and will be very effective for us BUT that depends on how he is utilised. Bear in mind yesterday he was replaced by Manning,a walking talking yellow card and another poor acquisition for us.

We have key players in Downes who is clearly our best midfielder and leader even though he is so recent in joining us.He looks the part and is the part.
Piroe will score goals.
Oberfemi will also get goals no question

IF they are coached and nurtured effectively. In Russ ,we hope .

I don't think Ntcham was replaced like for like with Manning, whether it was to make Hull' s manager react to what he was seeing i dont know, however within a minute or so they made a change of their own, again, whether this was to counteract our substitution i dont know, but within 5 or 6 minutes he brought Obafemi on for Bidwell and Manning switched to Bidwell's role and Obafemi played up front with Piroe, surely that's a positive move.
Oliver Ntcham on 18:05 - Sep 12 with 826 viewsWhiterockin

Oliver Ntcham on 17:50 - Sep 12 by swan_si

I don't think Ntcham was replaced like for like with Manning, whether it was to make Hull' s manager react to what he was seeing i dont know, however within a minute or so they made a change of their own, again, whether this was to counteract our substitution i dont know, but within 5 or 6 minutes he brought Obafemi on for Bidwell and Manning switched to Bidwell's role and Obafemi played up front with Piroe, surely that's a positive move.

I recon it was mind games with the opposition manger. Nothing else make sense. Ultimately it was always going to be Manning for Bidwell.
Oliver Ntcham on 18:08 - Sep 12 with 816 viewsswan_si

Oliver Ntcham on 18:05 - Sep 12 by Whiterockin

I recon it was mind games with the opposition manger. Nothing else make sense. Ultimately it was always going to be Manning for Bidwell.

I read this morning that Ntcham was cramping up as he's not yet fully match fit, if that's the case and Obafemi wasn't ready to come on for whatever reason, Manning coming on in place of Ntcham was only ever going to be a stopgap.
Oliver Ntcham on 18:08 - Sep 12 with 816 viewsmagicdaps10

Oliver Ntcham on 17:50 - Sep 12 by swan_si

Bang on, whole picture was a striker coming on for a midfielder.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024