Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free agents 11:17 - Sep 13 with 1861 viewsmagicdaps10

Russ going to start looking at some.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Free agents on 13:36 - Sep 13 with 1431 viewsCatullus

We need a couple more bodies, I don't know who's available but maybe we can find another diamond from somewhere!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Free agents on 13:39 - Sep 13 with 1426 viewsmax936

Free agents on 13:36 - Sep 13 by Catullus

We need a couple more bodies, I don't know who's available but maybe we can find another diamond from somewhere!

A diamond in the rough, l’m leaving this one to Daps he’s usually on the ball with a list of available players.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Free agents on 15:53 - Sep 13 with 1335 viewsmagicdaps10

Will be defenders and forwards, already heard Robbie Brady mentioned as he is not totally convinced with Bidwell.

Free agents on 16:25 - Sep 13 with 1300 viewsWalterBoyd

Another striker for me. It's still very early but can't have too many options up front.
Free agents on 16:31 - Sep 13 with 1291 viewsvetchonian

Free agents on 16:25 - Sep 13 by WalterBoyd

Another striker for me. It's still very early but can't have too many options up front.

so we can loan more players out...or leave them out of the squad, Whittaker ignored and talk of him goin out on loan along with Joseph a new signing who scored on Saturday...goal scorers always tend to know where the goal is whatever level...I think we have missed a trick

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Free agents on 16:36 - Sep 13 with 1283 viewsDr_Winston

We've got plenty of strikers. More than we can use at the minute.

Think we may look at a left sided option and perhaps someone else in advanced midfield.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Free agents on 16:50 - Sep 13 with 1266 viewsGixerJack

Free agents on 15:53 - Sep 13 by magicdaps10

Will be defenders and forwards, already heard Robbie Brady mentioned as he is not totally convinced with Bidwell.

Neither am I to be honest, I like him as a player, I think his work rate and effort can’t be questioned but I think someone quicker would suit us better
Free agents on 17:04 - Sep 13 with 1244 viewsItchySphincter

Dwight Tiendalli has to go down as one of the greatest out of contract signings ever.

It can be done.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Free agents on 17:34 - Sep 13 with 1215 viewsKeithHaynes

Russell Martin’s Ex team mate Robbie Brady interesting Swansea City 13th Sep 2021 17:09
Russell Martin has at last admitted his squad is still deficient in certain areas even after players came in during the transfer window. It’s taken a bit of time to dust down and assess but sources are very keen to tell us about a few of those players whose agents are in talks with Swansea City FC. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Free agents on 17:51 - Sep 13 with 1179 viewsmax936

Free agents on 17:34 - Sep 13 by KeithHaynes

Russell Martin’s Ex team mate Robbie Brady interesting Swansea City 13th Sep 2021 17:09
Russell Martin has at last admitted his squad is still deficient in certain areas even after players came in during the transfer window. It’s taken a bit of time to dust down and assess but sources are very keen to tell us about a few of those players whose agents are in talks with Swansea City FC. 0

Another player who has had a lot of injuries

Free agents on 18:22 - Sep 13 with 1129 viewsraynor94

Would be a great addition, wicked left foot, a bit of dog, and he made 38 appearances for club and country last season.

Certainly not in the Walsh injury league

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Free agents on 19:08 - Sep 13 with 1074 viewsWalterBoyd

The 4 strikers, Piroe, Obafemi, Cullen and Whittaker are all aged 22 and under.

There looks to be some real talent amongst them, but I have a feeling Cullen and Whittaker will get few chances in the league under Russ.

If that's the case, I can see an argument to get a more experienced striker ( aged 25 - 29 ish ) closer to being in their prime, as an option.
Free agents on 19:12 - Sep 13 with 1069 viewsmax936

Free agents on 18:22 - Sep 13 by raynor94

Would be a great addition, wicked left foot, a bit of dog, and he made 38 appearances for club and country last season.

Certainly not in the Walsh injury league

👍

Free agents on 19:13 - Sep 13 with 1066 viewsmax936

Free agents on 19:08 - Sep 13 by WalterBoyd

There looks to be some real talent amongst them, but I have a feeling Cullen and Whittaker will get few chances in the league under Russ.

If that's the case, I can see an argument to get a more experienced striker ( aged 25 - 29 ish ) closer to being in their prime, as an option.

A clever experienced pro who’s been there and done it, but he’ll cost l expect.

I think we need a creator who can see and pick a pass, Piroe and Obafemi will take those opportunities
[Post edited 13 Sep 2021 19:16]

Free agents on 19:16 - Sep 13 with 1061 viewsBadlands

Andy Carroll!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Free agents on 19:46 - Sep 13 with 997 viewsangryjack

Free agents on 19:16 - Sep 13 by Badlands

Andy Carroll!

Certainly one for the physios
Free agents on 19:46 - Sep 13 with 997 viewsjasper_T

Free agents on 19:08 - Sep 13 by WalterBoyd

4 strikers for 1 place on the pitch in the system Martin has adopted so far. Can't see us chasing a 5th.
Free agents on 20:07 - Sep 13 with 960 viewsWalterBoyd

Free agents on 19:46 - Sep 13 by jasper_T

4 strikers for 1 place on the pitch in the system Martin has adopted so far. Can't see us chasing a 5th.

I appreciate the point but I can't see the 4 staying, probably loan 1 maybe 2 of them. Time will teĺl.
Free agents on 20:25 - Sep 13 with 940 viewsmagicdaps10

Papiss Cisse even at 36 would be an option at this level for 12 months if wages were reasonable.

Free agents on 20:35 - Sep 13 with 924 viewsmax936

Free agents on 20:25 - Sep 13 by magicdaps10

Papiss Cisse even at 36 would be an option at this level for 12 months if wages were reasonable.

He was quick, and could score.

Free agents on 21:04 - Sep 13 with 875 viewsjackrmee

Free agents on 19:46 - Sep 13 by jasper_T

He will be playing 2 upfront I think, once Oba is match fit

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Free agents on 22:40 - Sep 13 with 784 viewsjasper_T

Free agents on 21:04 - Sep 13 by jackrmee

He will be playing 2 upfront I think, once Oba is match fit

Maybe, but in previous games when we've had more than one striker on the pitch the second one has been in midfield alongside Paterson. Cullen previously, Piroe dropped in there on Saturday. With a shortage of fit midfielders, and a surplus of strikers, he hasn't gone with two up front this season.
Free agents on 22:54 - Sep 13 with 774 viewsWalterBoyd

So where in the squad would you want a loanee player to cover, an attacking midfielder to cover for Ntcham?
Free agents on 23:42 - Sep 13 with 729 viewsjasper_T

Free agents on 22:54 - Sep 13 by WalterBoyd

So where in the squad would you want a loanee player to cover, an attacking midfielder to cover for Ntcham?

Upgrade/cover for Paterson should be top of the list if we're still shopping. We've got a few coming through the academy in that area (Ollie Cooper, Ben Lloyd, Cam Congreve) but we're light on options for this season. Dhanda's never impressed, Paterson has had his injury issues.
Free agents on 23:47 - Sep 13 with 725 viewsWalterBoyd

Free agents on 23:42 - Sep 13 by jasper_T

Upgrade/cover for Paterson should be top of the list if we're still shopping. We've got a few coming through the academy in that area (Ollie Cooper, Ben Lloyd, Cam Congreve) but we're light on options for this season. Dhanda's never impressed, Paterson has had his injury issues.

Dhanda has stolen a living,unfortunate for him besides the wage.

But his career has not progressed as it should / could have for whatever reason. Unless he really doesn't have it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024