Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? 20:43 - Sep 19 with 5334 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Are you happy with our government's handling of it?
What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 22:41 - Sep 24 with 751 viewsScotia

What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 22:27 - Sep 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Hilarious, until I showed you, youdidn't even know what El Ninos were.
Prof was the one who raised CC not me.

We've been over this a number of times? I know you don't like answering my questions and you didn't at that time either.

I believe relating to a russian paper?

I studied ENSO's and climate in my first year in uni. Which was before you seem to think the first el nino occurred.

So, how about the other thousands of years?
What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 22:51 - Sep 24 with 731 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 22:41 - Sep 24 by Scotia

We've been over this a number of times? I know you don't like answering my questions and you didn't at that time either.

I believe relating to a russian paper?

I studied ENSO's and climate in my first year in uni. Which was before you seem to think the first el nino occurred.

So, how about the other thousands of years?

Do you want me to point you to my post showing the 20th century Enso vs temperature?
What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 07:48 - Sep 25 with 672 viewsScotia

What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 22:51 - Sep 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Do you want me to point you to my post showing the 20th century Enso vs temperature?

You can tell me what you think it means. It'll be wrong, even that statement is naive.

We've been here before, you clearly don't understand climate change.

Do similar for the last 10,000 years and you may be on to something. Just take a look for yourself, don't post it on here it's boring for people and high jacking a thread.
What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 11:35 - Sep 25 with 659 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 07:48 - Sep 25 by Scotia

You can tell me what you think it means. It'll be wrong, even that statement is naive.

We've been here before, you clearly don't understand climate change.

Do similar for the last 10,000 years and you may be on to something. Just take a look for yourself, don't post it on here it's boring for people and high jacking a thread.

I suggest that you prove what you suggest, seeing as the El Nino has only been recognised by fishermen since the 1700s and ENSO actually scientifically identified in 1971 you might find it a bit difficult.
They do have some "reconstructions" that go back to the late 19th century though.
I find it ironic that you suggest 10,000 years when you ignore all the warm periods that were warmer than now during that same period.
What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 12:24 - Sep 25 with 640 viewsScotia

What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 11:35 - Sep 25 by A_Fans_Dad

I suggest that you prove what you suggest, seeing as the El Nino has only been recognised by fishermen since the 1700s and ENSO actually scientifically identified in 1971 you might find it a bit difficult.
They do have some "reconstructions" that go back to the late 19th century though.
I find it ironic that you suggest 10,000 years when you ignore all the warm periods that were warmer than now during that same period.

Did the pacific ocean exist before the 1700's?

Mote naivety and demonstration of your lack of understanding
What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 17:07 - Sep 25 with 614 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 12:24 - Sep 25 by Scotia

Did the pacific ocean exist before the 1700's?

Mote naivety and demonstration of your lack of understanding

You can't analyse information that doesn't exist, but I know you think you can.
Pointless talking to someone who understand SFA about Science.
What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 18:08 - Sep 25 with 597 viewsScotia

What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 17:07 - Sep 25 by A_Fans_Dad

But it does that's the entire point. You just don't understand the data to analyse or its relevance. Just because there was nobody to observe el nino doesn't mean it didn't happen.

So did the Pacific ocean exist before the 1700's?
What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 08:22 - Nov 25 with 466 viewsmajorraglan

What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 18:08 - Sep 25 by Scotia

But it does that's the entire point. You just don't understand the data to analyse or its relevance. Just because there was nobody to observe el nino doesn't mean it didn't happen.

So did the Pacific ocean exist before the 1700's?

I appreciate that we can’t leave a million customers without energy, but it’s infuriating that when a company goes to the wall like this the tax payer is gong to have to pick up a £1.7bn hit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59409595
Login to get fewer ads

What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 09:17 - Nov 25 with 448 viewscontroversial_jack

What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 08:22 - Nov 25 by majorraglan

I appreciate that we can’t leave a million customers without energy, but it’s infuriating that when a company goes to the wall like this the tax payer is gong to have to pick up a £1.7bn hit.

Nationalise it all
What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 09:31 - Nov 25 with 441 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

A week or so after all standing in Glasgow pontificating to the world about how evil we all are for wanting to heat our homes cheaply the world leaders are now begging the opec countries to produce more oil to lower prices.

Reality is such a prick sometimes.
What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 10:47 - Nov 25 with 428 viewsCatullus

What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 17:07 - Sep 25 by A_Fans_Dad

I have a science question, if something is only discovered today, did it exist before today? I know the answer, it is YES of course it did. Gravity was discovered but t obviously existed before or we'd all have been floating around, when the American continents were discovere they hade been there a long time beforehand. When it was discovered Earth foes around the sun it had been happening for billions of years before humans got wiser.

Of course El Nino's were happening before the 1700's. Suggesting something only exists once it is discovered is hardly scientific.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 14:03 - Nov 25 with 407 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 10:47 - Nov 25 by Catullus

I have a science question, if something is only discovered today, did it exist before today? I know the answer, it is YES of course it did. Gravity was discovered but t obviously existed before or we'd all have been floating around, when the American continents were discovere they hade been there a long time beforehand. When it was discovered Earth foes around the sun it had been happening for billions of years before humans got wiser.

Of course El Nino's were happening before the 1700's. Suggesting something only exists once it is discovered is hardly scientific.

But to carry out any kind of analysis you need something called data, I know it is inconvenient.
But you cannot do science without it, otherwise you are just guessing.
What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 19:12 - Nov 25 with 362 viewsCatullus

What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 14:03 - Nov 25 by A_Fans_Dad

But to carry out any kind of analysis you need something called data, I know it is inconvenient.
But you cannot do science without it, otherwise you are just guessing.

Yes but even when you have data, you have to be capable of interpreting it correctly.

Of course if people cherry pick data to suit their argument the outcomes will be flawed anyway.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 19:15 - Nov 25 with 360 viewsCatullus

What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 08:22 - Nov 25 by majorraglan

We always end up paying. I bet some of these companies have directors who coined it just before they bust.

We had a new combi boiler last week, we have some new double glazing coming when the windows have been built, it'll save us some money but it's cost us £6,000 to do it!

What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 20:38 - Nov 25 with 352 viewsScotia

What do you think of the increase Gas & power prices? on 19:12 - Nov 25 by Catullus

Yes but even when you have data, you have to be capable of interpreting it correctly.

Of course if people cherry pick data to suit their argument the outcomes will be flawed anyway.

We have all the data we need to demonstrate ENSO'S impacts on climate change.

The interpretation doesn't suit some peoples argument, and those who read about it via Google don't understand how or why.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024